Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,030 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69437 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by janedonez(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations to you all. Happy union
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by poweredcom(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
I know dis babe na ....I don nak her those days

Kai women ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Pweetyccee(f): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Smh vigorously. Dem use marriage do una? angry
na ur doing? sad
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Geld(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
poweredcom:

Kai women ...

You don leave Ashawo thread come here wan cause Commotion grin

3 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by karkinase(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Geld:

You don leave Ashawo thread come here wan cause Commotion grin
This Op go hear am...him don bring him leg out
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Raalsalghul: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
poweredcom:

Kai women ...

Powered, abeg I use God beg you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Serveyouright(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations op, your woman is just the best. It's rare nowadays to see a lady patiently waiting for her guy who is struggling to get up. I wish you a blissful union.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by offset67(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
na girlfriend wey calm down we go marry
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by stonecoldcafe: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a ave a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20

Congratulations to doc and his dear wife to be. MBBS ehn... but once a medical student conquers it, the rest is usually smooth sailing

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by RedPhoenix: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pweetyccee:
na ur doing? sad

undecided see ya face undecided
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by TrebleChamp(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

It will be an honour to have you there. The location is Foundation Faith Church, Elioparanwo, PH. Traditional wedding holds immediately the same venue. 5th Dec, 2020.
Ha! We are over 2 million here ooh, are you sure you can feed all of us shocked

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Juicethekid: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chii59:
From the same place you stumbled out of.
Lol stop making nasty comments
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Ojady(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations to you on a successful courtship. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, howbeit, the real work has just begun. Courtship is not marriage, it is the gym prep before the fight (in boxing parlance).

No pun intended, however, this one (a bit misguided in my opinion) that you have publicly come to declare success at Mowe on a journey to Abuja,with photos and all on nairaland where "Super-Eagles", Witches and Baphomet demons abound, where most don't care or at best wish you 'Crocodile' wellness, even ready to take what you have earned and worked for etc...I sincerely pray you're conscious of these things and are spiritually sensitive and mature for the journey. God teach you, keep, protect and bless your home. Your joy is solely yours, all others as well. Your point is made without pictures. #IMeanWell

3 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Emeka71(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

Lol.. Bros, be calming down grin
Happy wedded life Enoch.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by medolab90(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Werey everywhere grin

Nairaland people no get joy at all grin

OP congrat,

No one know her intention so don't judge her,

Sha don't beat your wife ,wink

Throw her to her Papa house whenever she misbehave wink

Are you ready for the journey ? smiley

They are so full of hate cheesy

Ordinary Happy married life don do , before them carry pen dey analyse another person matter cheesy
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Hassanmaye(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches

I swear man and they are the ones to suffer for it.
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Alexaonfleek: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
dview001:
So you're saying she never fvcked other guys except you since 2012? grin...wahala for who no swallow redpill undecided
She never fvcked any guy except the op since 2012,deal with it!!!!

Wahala for alfa males wey see this thread today grin grin grin grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by SILENTandSMART2: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
medolab90:

They are so full of hate cheesy

Ordinary Happy married life don do , before them carry pen dey analyse another person matter cheesy

Aswear dem think say all marriage get commaa like their papa and mama wey turn house to shaolin temple grin

Fear any girl that jam those boys and she didn't run away wink

2 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:

Lol.. Bros, be calming down grin
grin grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Juicethekid:
Lol
stop making nasty comments
You done?
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by merits(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20
Congratulation.three gbosa for the couple!!!
Gbosa!
Gbosa!!
Gbosa!!!

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Liposure: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
8 years? Wao! She tried!

Congratulations!
lol. impatient girl. Dont you know the patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Liposure: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
mrfizy:
No such thing as love, just interest. Congratulations.
drinks on me
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Liposure:
lol. impatient girl. Dont you know the patient dog eats the fattest bone
8 years? shocked

Patient dog sometimes end up inhaling only air ooo
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Liposure: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
blinking001:
Op there was a place in your write up where you stated that true love exist? Hahahahaha. She probably saw you as a future gold mine and decided to play her cards wisely. You guys should stop thinking women are stupid. She obviously saw you as a better prospect that would eventually pay off to satisfy her hypergamous nature.
There is no such thing as true love.
Congrats all thesame sir.
drinks on me
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Liposure: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
anochuko01:

Being able to see the prospect and having the patience to wait for it is enough reason to applaud the lady.
Many ladies are too dumb to see a raw gold, and some that see it are too in a hurry to wait.
god bless u
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Liposure: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Stop deceiving yourself Op: nothing like true love here.

She saw a focused, resilient, hardworking young man with a bright future, and it's hard to find a jobless medical doctor.

I'm very sure your problems in medical school were not finance related.

you are wise
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Liposure: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
8 years? shocked
Patient dog sometimes end up inhaling only air ooo
lol
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Pweetyccee(f): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
RedPhoenix:

undecided see ya face undecided
like my papa face smiley
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Hassanmaye(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
solonazzy:
He basically said it all.. I n my gf had issues for months..i honestly tried to move on.. Ladies n gentlemen, I am back with her..... Na vampires full outside
Haha grin
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by JimD(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
You just have to keep searching until you find... Congrats op

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.