Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,880 members, 7,841,299 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro (48513 Views)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by mipeesoft(m): 1:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Omo I tire ooo, so if I see pastor righteous for hotel, almost everybody for nairaland will believe that he went there for bad thing, kaaaiiii.... When will Nigeria and Nigerians realise that we are no longer in primitive age
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.
Our mentality and reasoning is gone

So hotel room nor be same accommodation and shelter like our normal house?
So una just condition una mind say na only bad things dey happen for hotel
Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una
Light up my weed with anger while I walk of this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by NewDea4: 1:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Werey go fúck another person wife

Activist isonu

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by franugo(m): 1:38am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.

Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una

It's shocking the kind of minds we have in this country...very primitive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by oneman2k7: 2:30am On Jun 22, 2023
U wan bang or u don bang person wife and u com they speak grammar make we support u ba? A randy man. U no fit meet am for bar and share your drink there? He don tey u don dey bang that woman for hotel, u con dey form woke. They will soon invite your wife for hotel room.

Original magun is waiting for u.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Fedrams: 2:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Stor get K-leg. You got to the hotel 6.20 and she came in 6.40. Just 20 minutes interval. It means you have already fixed the match bf u arrived. You have been communicating. Is the hotel room a conference room. You shld have hosted her at the hotel bar rather than inside the room.

nlfpmod:
As shared by Human Rights Lawyer, Dr Ayo Sogunro.

https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1671556418938208261

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Sensiblerealist: 3:01am On Jun 22, 2023
The woman hubby dey spy on her phone. E sure me die. The room and timing details too dey accurate for the policemen. The eye guy wan lick another man pawpaw but e Noor work. Na two consenting adults sha, that is

Wealthoptulent:
Lolz.. police wey baba say e leave better than he met.

Bt bros why invited married woman into a hotel room n not receieved her at Bar or reception?
Obviously na her Hub run u street.. no be today she dey visit hotels. U Jus a victim of circumstance of her waka, time wey her man vowed to deal with men luring her, u go enter. WAHALA! WAHALA!! WAHALA!!!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Firstcitizen: 3:41am On Jun 22, 2023
This one is writing nonsense after sleeping with someone's wife. Her phone may have been monitored because the husband suspects her and he sent the police.

Lucky you he sent the law and not the opposite.

You arrived and she arrived within 20 minutes. You guys could not even wait to devour one another.

Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Idealisttt: 3:57am On Jun 22, 2023
SeaTrade:
Hotel have lobbies for this reason .
See ehn,I always tell all my guys,learn to open your mind to the possibility of your wife cheating on you atleast once throughout the course of your marriage,if you ever intend to marry.
I've been opportune to role with some women in friendly gatherings and the things they say when they're with some of us they're comfortable with will shock you.
Put yourself first and don't make some insane sacrifices for anybody, neither should you trust all out like a naive person,including your WIFE!!!
Some men today with HIV got it from their wives,but because of their philandering ,they always think it came from them.
Women hardly cheat with condoms,they're always easy to tell you raw or some bs condom irritation story.
I always tell the girl I'm dating that if I should ever catch anything from her in the name of cheating,I'd put a 45 to her head and squeeze the trigger and anyone who tries to come to her defense will meet the same fate.
Sleep around all you want,I no send you,no just give me disease.
Ignorance is the only reason why many people are still married today,if them open their eyes,them go run.

This right here is fact. And then the refusal of condom use and the story of how condom makes the sex weak. People have to be careful
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by InvertedHammer: 4:02am On Jun 22, 2023
/

Two things that don't mix well in Nigeria no matter the explanation:

Married woman and hotel room. grin grin grin

There had been many stories of men dying on top of married women in hotel rooms recently.

Okafor's law at play? Who knows? grin grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Idealisttt: 4:06am On Jun 22, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

Two things that don't mix well in Nigeria no matter the explanation:

Married woman and hotel room. grin grin grin

There had been many stories of men dying on top of married women in hotel rooms recently.

Okafor's law at play? Who knows? grin grin

/

Always, never doubt okafor's law. It always happens!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by FireUpNow(m): 4:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Be thoughtful of your moves. Why invite a married woman to a hotel room? You want to be a home breaker?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 22, 2023
Rebuke:
Hmmm. Baba, I am sorry but having a married woman in yhur hotel room alone with yhu doesn't sound morally right to me.

It appears someone must have snitched on yhu which could only mean one thing: yhu have been known to always have the married woman over with yhu in yhur hotel room.

Of all places, why must it be inside yhur hotel room? What happens to an open space around or within the hotel?

Abi yhu be human activist by day and clitovist at night?

I know naija police can over do but baba, yhur way no just seem pure with that married woman abeg.

How will yhu feel if yhur wife goes to see a so called male friend in his hotel room? I Know yhur type will jump to yhur defense here but the koko be say yhu no dey morally pure.

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by asiga(m): 4:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Person wey suppose dey thank God say skit makers and the husband of that woman no enter your hotel room..

Next time, you will meet the married friend at the reception and end it there.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Serendipity2023: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2023
nedekid:
Lolz, this mannnn!!
Anyway, critically looking at this issue, two ways this "meeting" was discovered.
1. The hubby had cloned the wife's whatapp, bugged her phone, activated the voice function in her car tracker.
2. The hotel has informants that inform olopa when suspected fornication is about to occur (norther Nigeria penal code tins). Olopa then comes to burst the room, harass, the couple and make them pay big kudi to "die" the matter. Informant then gets a share.

Anyway, Mr human rights, will you be comfortable with your wife going to visit a man in his hotel room to say hello to an old friend. Not in the restaurant, poolside ohh, but in your hotel room.
If you are OK with that, all well and good.

do car trackers have voice function?

And how effective is it?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by bjtinz: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2023
odenkirk:
i was once arrested by zoogerian police just because i entered a brothel

You dey mind them. Na for that kin thing you you go see thier power.

Meanwhile that same Abuja last month, about 15bpersons kidnapped around Kuje right from thier estate. You won't see them moving so quickly here.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by theysg: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Don't be sentimental young man.
The question you need to ask yourself is if Abuja truly operate a Penal Law?
Go online, do some research and then come back here to drop your archaic comment.

If it is a criminal offense to obtain another mans property under your roof without his consent then the Police or complainant may have a case.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Reference(m): 5:10am On Jun 22, 2023
I simply don't see under what law he was arrested. The closest thing he could have been charged with is soliciting a prostitute but this is hardly the circumstance if his narration was accurate and complete.

Police Nigeria has a long way to go in aiding the development of this country. And this 'northern Nigeria' talk in the Federal capital is worrying. Abuja should be the best reflection of the constitution of this country that is apolitical, religiously and ethnically unbiased.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by theysg: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2023
SeaTrade:
Hotel have lobbies for this reason .
See ehn,I always tell all my guys,learn to open your mind to the possibility of your wife cheating on you atleast once throughout the course of your marriage,if you ever intend to marry.
I've been opportune to role with some women in friendly gatherings and the things they say when they're with some of us they're comfortable with will shock you.
Put yourself first and don't make some insane sacrifices for anybody, neither should you trust all out like a naive person,including your WIFE!!!
Some men today with HIV got it from their wives,but because of their philandering ,they always think it came from them.
Women hardly cheat with condoms,they're always easy to tell you raw or some bs condom irritation story.
I always tell the girl I'm dating that if I should ever catch anything from her in the name of cheating,I'd put a 45 to her head and squeeze the trigger and anyone who tries to come to her defense will meet the same fate.
Sleep around all you want,I no send you,no just give me disease.
Ignorance is the only reason why many people are still married today,if them open their eyes,them go run.

Oga I fit arrest you for wet in you just talk.
You are liable to commit murder.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by theysg: 5:15am On Jun 22, 2023
erniok:

This shows how the average Nigerian thinks. Our collective psychics has so been dealt with that we don't even know our rights. Since when has it become a crime for a.married woman to visit a Male in a hotel room.

Your name nah ponmo.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Reference(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2023
theysg:

Don't be sentimental young man.
The question you need to ask yourself is if Abuja truly operate a Penal Law?
Go online, do some research and then come back here to drop your archaic comment.

If it is a criminal offense to obtain another mans property under your roof without his consent then the Police or complainant may have a case.

So has he been charged to court, for as you say 'obtaining another man's property'.....because we hear about theft cases in court everyday here in Abuja.

As for me I don't see any case here. Adultery is yet to be a criminal offence in non Sharia states and even then he had to be caught 'pants down' as they say.

Yes, bad ethics and poor judgement in our clime to have a married woman in your hotel room but a crime.., no sir.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by iamjavadem(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2023
....and she came not up to 30 mins after he checked in. I refuse to believe that both of them as lawyers are stupid so it's adultery Dem wan commit.
tuzle:
Omo see English on top say person wan commit adultery. This guy is a joker, so he couldn't meet her in the lobby of the hotel or anywhere else where people are but his room to share drink and discuss. He thinks we are fools.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by peedeeasobie(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Thou shall not coveret thy neighbours property under thy own roof. Your friend of 15years in law kee u

Your backwardness and lack of exposure is duly noted. Instead of focusing on the wrong done by the police force, what you noticed is a friend visiting another in a hotel.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by iamjavadem(m): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Exactly.....and he calls himself a lawyer.
happney65:
What the police did is bad. Totally bad. But you sef no try. We should always learn to keep space.

Your married female friend in the same room as yours. Haba. If you want to see her that bad,go meet her downstairs or meet in an open restaurant or something. A sensible woman won't even follow you to the hotel itself not to talk of the same room

P.S. I am talking on moral grounds here sha. What the officers did is condemnable and nonesensical
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by iamjavadem(m): 5:26am On Jun 22, 2023
So if you wife goes to meet some man in a hotel room alone you will give her a pat on the back abi? What if she is not cheating and the guy rapes her or kills her in the process? Be wise.
KolaShangOne:
He can be visited in a hotel.

The problem with Nigeria is that once you mention the name "HOTEL", everybody thinks you went there to have sex.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Caseless: 5:36am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

you smoke cheap weed. There are girls that would never follow you to a hotel,let alone a married woman in a hotel with another man.

Wait until you're married and your wife goes on to visit her friend from their days in the university in a hotel room.

Some men are cheaply stupid with their low reasoning.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by complexstuffs(m): 5:38am On Jun 22, 2023
Tonyblessed:
Most of you supporting the police injustice are just foolish. So is Sharia law now part of Abuja a Federal Capital Territory or what. So what it means is that Abuja is now a northern state not a Federal state. So they can go ahead and ban alcohol in Abuja too. If he did wrong, let the law take its place but saying Abuja shares the same law with the north is wrong.

If only you could read
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by complexstuffs(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Neverlookback:
The woman disrespected the husband by meeting another man in a hotel room. Irrespective of the country this happens, it is ethically wrong for both of them to meet in the room rather than the lobby.

However, the police have no right to interfere. These are two adults that have not committed any crime. This is simply a family matter between husband and wife.

If the husband has to go to such lengths though, it means it may be time for him to move on.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

erniok:

This shows how the average Nigerian thinks. Our collective psychics has so been dealt with that we don't even know our rights. Since when has it become a crime for a.married woman to visit a Male in a hotel room.

olisaEze:
Interesting.... a married woman cannot visit with a male friend in a hotel, but a married man can visit with a single girl in the same hotel in this same Naija! Ona go dey take am easy oo, Abuja na capital of Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia! grin

CJStarz:
Why do I find this whole thing funny? So
in the North , policemen now monitor married women so as to know who they are visiting?

rayopt:
OK. The police are wrong sha, typical of Nigerian police. But wait ooo, I don't know how I would feel if it was my wife that got caught in all this. For real, it is morally wrong for married woman to visit another person wife inside hotel na. Let's be honest with our sef. Jeez

bjtinz:
I can't believe the comments I'm seeing here. A country filled with moral dimwits. Sad but harsh truth. sad

Yes no doubt about it, the morality of the episode is questionable, but NOT ILLEGAL, YOU BLITHERING IDIOTS!!

Equally shocking the speed which the police were able to react to this, with - wait for it - about 6 officiers in tow!!

Had it been an actual crime (robbery etc) do you think those shameless men in black would be this efficient??

And you have towering imbeciileles here supporting this naked disgrace by the Nigerian police. Shame on you all. Useless things.

Gospel2Day:

So Abuja, the capital of a secular Federal Republic of Nigeria is an Islamic enclave?
I understand the impropriety of a married woman visiting in his hotel room, but the way we encourage lawlessness and police irresponsibility in this country is nauseating.
What if the married woman is his blood sister or cousin, he still deserves to be arrested and detained?
Nigerians truly deserve their leaders.
They love their chains and slavedrivers.
SMH.

Goodcitizen1:
Wow!! We have a long way to go to this country. The comments here are worrisome and unbelievable. So someone can not invite or stay with a married person in their room. It seems like sharia law is active in Abuja .

Gospel2Day:

He was to meet with his friends (males&females).
Read the article again.
The woman just happened to be the first to arrive.
People with dirty mind and dirty lifestyle always assume other people degrade themselves like they do.
What if the place isn't a hotel room but an apartment, would it still be wrong for her to visit?
What is the case the police would have put forward against him in court, that they caught them doing something bad, or that they just met her in his hotel room?
Some of you don't think with an open mind.
You think if married women want to cheat they'll do it openly in a hotel room where people can see them going inside and coming out of the hotel?
Your comment shows your age and level of maturity.

BelieveAfrica:
I don't know, but I find it difficult to believe this story.
I have lived in Abuja for over a decade, I have never seen nor read anywhere Sharia law is enforced by Nigerian Police...

countryman13:

Honestly,I see no reason why d police should have acted that way. Those police officers no dey bleep some married women in their midst? Northern region law ko, Northern Zoo law ni? Beast of no Nation, Animal dey put on uniform!

Reference:
I simply don't see under what law he was arrested. The closest thing he could have been charged with is soliciting a prostitute but this is hardly the circumstance if his narration was accurate and complete.

Police Nigeria has a long way to go in aiding the development of this country. And this 'northern Nigeria' talk in the Federal capital is worrying. Abuja should be the best reflection of the constitution of this country that is apolitical, religiously and ethnically unbiased.

Reference:

So has he been charged to court, for as you say 'obtaining another man's property'.....because we hear about theft cases in court everyday here in Abuja.

As for me I don't see any case here. Adultery is yet to be a criminal offence in non Sharia states and even then he had to be caught 'pants down' as they say.

Yes, bad ethics and poor judgement in our clime to have a married woman in your hotel room but a crime.., no sir.

A man is harbouring another man's wife in a hotel room by 6:30pm

Go and read about the penal code because ignorance is not an excuse before the law
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Caseless: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2023
peedeeasobie:

Your backwardness and lack of exposure is duly noted. Instead of focusing on the wrong done by the police force, what you noticed is a friend visiting another in a hotel.
police was there to prevent what's against the penal code - that's what it appears. Have you asked yourself who knows her marital status and sent the police after her? Did they beat him? What's wrong in what the police did?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Kdon2: 5:45am On Jun 22, 2023
Rebuke:
Hmmm. Baba, I am sorry but having a married woman in yhur hotel room alone with yhu doesn't sound morally right to me.

It appears someone must have snitched on yhu which could only mean one thing: yhu have been known to always have the married woman over with yhu in yhur hotel room.

Of all places, why must it be inside yhur hotel room? What happens to an open space around or within the hotel?

Abi yhu be human activist by day and clitovist at night?

I know naija police can over do but baba, yhur way no just seem pure with that married woman abeg.

How will yhu feel if yhur wife goes to see a so called male friend in his hotel room? I Know yhur type will jump to yhur defense here but the koko be say yhu no dey morally pure.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Yuslat4sure(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2023
Accommodating another person's wife in a private room is not normal, judge yourself if you meet your wife in hotel room with another man , how would you feel?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Kdon2: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2023
tuzle:
Omo see English on top say person wan commit adultery. This guy is a joker, so he couldn't meet her in the lobby of the hotel or anywhere else where people are but his room to share drink and discuss. He thinks we are fools.

I think the guy has been doing that before hence the spotlight.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by complexstuffs(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2023
Vietnaminfo:
The husband cloned her phone line and monitored all your conversations until she messaged you that she was at your hotel door. Caution is necessary when in Nigeria. During my last visit to Nigeria, I accompanied my two male friends who also brought their girlfriends along. I was the only one without a girlfriend. We went to a nightclub, and as soon as we parked the car and stepped out, we were approached by SARs officers who accused us of a patronizing "ashawo". We questioned why, and were informed that the area where we parked was considered a "prostitute" street. Gradually, we ended up spending the night at the police station counter after refusing to pay the demanded bribe of 100,000. In the morning, I had to send a message to the manager of the intended nightclub, who also happened to be a close friend of mine. He arrived as early as 6 am. Subsequently, we were taken to the office of the OC SARs where we were asked to provide identification. We presented our IDs, and one of my friends revealed he worked at Aso Rock Hospital. As soon as they saw the ID, we were released on bail without having to pay anything. The OC even offered us an apology and instructed us to leave without further incident. That day, I came to understand the extent of the Nigeria police's authority over our lives, accounting for 99% of our decisions

You never talk true. wetin Una sef dey find for Ashawo quarters.

Police all over the world always raid ASHAWO zones even in America and UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Man Disembowels Wife In Jos, Flees With Her Phone So She Can’t Call For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.