Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro (48506 Views)

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos / Idowu Oluwatosin Olakunle: Police Arrested Me For Being Feminine & Too Slim / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by complexstuffs(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2023
shineeye1:

How many years ago did you leave the fatherland that you are feigning ignorance of basic traditional norms?! I put it to you that you are merely hiding under human rights to undermine social and traditional order. How could you invite a married woman to come visit you in the night and in a hotel room?! That is display of criminal ignorance. People like you are those hiding under human rights and liberties to turn virtuous traditional societies upsidedown just like homosexuals. If you were a responsible man, you would exercise discretion in your late invitations. You would invite at a less unholy hour and to a less private venue. You are a criminal hiding subtily as a snake under human liberties to desecrate social and traditional order. Criminal!

nlfpmod you have your answer now

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by erniok(m): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2023
theysg:

Your name nah ponmo.
That should be your name.know your basic rights you just won't.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

See all the comments above just show say we still dey live archaic and primitive life style for this part of the world.
Our mentality and reasoning is gone

So hotel room nor be same accommodation and shelter like our normal house?
So una just condition una mind say na only bad things dey happen for hotel
Wow even some educated nairaland are supporting the police...I dey shame for all of una
Light up my weed with anger while I walk of this thread

I will invite your future wife to my hotel room soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by erniok(m): 6:05am On Jun 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

Quote the penal code violated. FYI, all codes are still subject to the constitution of FRN.

Go and read about the penal code because ignorance is not an excuse before the law
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by complexstuffs(m): 6:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Do you know the relationship between them?
A man just flew into the country and you make visiting him by his long time female friend an unforgivable crime.
Get your mind out of the gutters.
So, a married nurse staying in a room with a male patient alone all night attending to him has done abominable crime too?
They MUST do something immoral in the dead of the night, according to your own way of thinking.
Some hotel apartments are not just a single room.
Some have separate bedroom and parlour.

What an imbecilic way to justify adultery.

Was the man sick?
Is the married woman a nurse?
Was the hotel room a hospital?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Neverlookback: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2023
As you have read it, why don't you quote where it says a married person shall not visit opposite gender. Maybe I'll learn something new from you.

[quote author=complexstuffs post=123955412

Go and read about the penal code because ignorance is not an excuse before the law[/quote]
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by emmy512: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2023
inoki247:
Lol when you're in Rome just act like a Romanian every region with him own Law....
I had to come reread this.

I know it's a typo sha, but it passes the opposite message
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by complexstuffs(m): 6:23am On Jun 22, 2023
erniok:

Quote the penal code violated. FYI, all codes are still subject to the constitution of FRN.

Section 387 and 388 stipulate the punishment of imprisonment for two years, and/or with a fine for the crime of adultery committed in that region.

CC: Neverlookback

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by theysg: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Reference:

So has he been charged to court, for as you say 'obtaining another man's property'.....because we hear about theft cases in court everyday here in Abuja.

As for me I don't see any case here. Adultery is yet to be a criminal offence in non Sharia states and even then he had to be caught 'pants down' as they say.

Yes, bad ethics and poor judgement in our clime to have a married woman in your hotel room but a crime.., no sir.

Thank God you said "non sharia states"

Abuja operates a Penal law since the 60's, and the police were only there to prevent a crime from happening.

Obviously, the woman's husband is likely to be the complainant, and who knows what he could have done if he did not involve the police?

And for your information, Adultery is a criminal offence under the Penal Code of Northern Nigeria. Section 387 and 388 stipulate imprisonment for two years, and/or with a fine for adultery

If you think adultery is not about to occur, then why on earth is a married woman the first to come visit you from your trip, and she even arrived 20min after your arrival, to make the matter worse, she arrived at 6:40pm.

A responsible woman, if not at home, should be on her way home to take of her family at that hour of the day. But the chances are high, the odds are low that they are not about to commit to each other.

But the husband was wise, the police were swift and the crime didn't occur.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by stevups(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Werey, Ole..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by emkz: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Did the husband of his female friend know his was coming to greet him less than an hour of arriving Nigeria?

How come she was the first to meet him on his arrival?

If only him and the woman knew of the visit, she probably set him up to extort him.

I say good for him. His story is not straightforward!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by nedekid: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Serendipity2023:

do car trackers have voice function?

And how effective is it?
Nna, they do oh. When the trakker is installed, there is a microphone that comes with it. It is usually placed on the roof by the windscreen, hidden behind the upholstery. There is a text message you send to the car, it activates the mic mode. When you then place a call to you tracker number, it picks. You then listen clearly to all the conversations made in the vehicle.
Na so my paddy take catch him wife of 18 years marriage weh de do sugar mummy for one young man. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by lildonn222: 6:35am On Jun 22, 2023
TheRealOwner:
Islam angry. I can bet anything that those police officers and the DPO know senior Muslim colleagues, clerics and politicians in the same city who are busy smashing both single women and wives of 'ordinary' men in the city and won't say pim but they will stand at attention immediately they see someone they believe they can flex power on without any major consequences.

God help you all with your hypocrisy and double standards.

I wonder what happened to the woman sha. Na woman dey put man for wahala since Eden days
I hope one day you find yourself a wife that will be seeing her dear male friend in his hotel room.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by respect80(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2023
Rebuke:
Hmmm. Baba, I am sorry but having a married woman in yhur hotel room alone with yhu doesn't sound morally right to me.

It appears someone must have snitched on yhu which could only mean one thing: yhu have been known to always have the married woman over with yhu in yhur hotel room.

Of all places, why must it be inside yhur hotel room? What happens to an open space around or within the hotel?

Abi yhu be human activist by day and clitovist at night?

I know naija police can over do but baba, yhur way no just seem pure with that married woman abeg.

How will yhu feel if yhur wife goes to see a so called male friend in his hotel room? I Know yhur type will jump to yhur defense here but the koko be say yhu no dey morally pure.

Don't mind the mumu, he's lucky his body is not chilling in the morgue by now.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by GlobalWay: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Human Rights Lawyer, Dr Ayo Sogunro.

https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1671556418938208261
What effrontery! You even have the audacity to post this nonsense you did on Internet! May you forever rot in jail, even if you escaped this one. Soon, the innocent Man's Wife Head shall push you to enter into a Destructive Trouble that you shall never escape from!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Sholaco: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Shame on you Mr activist! Bleeping married women up and down

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by fuelsaver: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Human Rights Lawyer, Dr Ayo Sogunro.

https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1671556418938208261

Dr Nyashhhh
Telling lies
Both the woman should be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by GlobalWay: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2023
shocked Are you sure that the Crime against Humanity didn't occur? That idiot can be a 1 minute half-man that has already entered and planted his Abomination seed of Wickedness inside the useless women. Where is my revolver sef. angry
theysg:

Thank God you said "non sharia states"

Abuja operates a Penal law since the 60's, and the police were only there to prevent a crime from happening.

Obviously, the woman's husband is likely to be the complainant, and who knows what he could have done if he did not involve the police?

And for your information, Adultery is a criminal offence under the Penal Code of Northern Nigeria. Section 387 and 388 stipulate imprisonment for two years, and/or with a fine for adultery

If you think adultery is not about to occur, then why on earth is a married woman the first to come visit you from your trip, and she even arrived 20min after your arrival, to make the matter worse, she arrived at 6:40pm.

A responsible woman, if not at home, should be on her way home to take of her family at that hour of the day. But the chances are high, the odds are low that they are not about to commit to each other.

But the husband was wise, the police were swift and the crime didn't occur.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by osuofia2(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2023
Mumu, you carry married woman enter room and you still de speak English. Thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Juju70(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2023
tuzle:
Omo see English on top say person wan commit adultery. This guy is a joker, so he couldn't meet her in the lobby of the hotel or anywhere else where people are but his room to share drink and discuss. He thinks we are fools.

Is Nigeria a sharia state or otherwise
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by seunmsg(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Werey go dey knack married woman for hotel room. Dem suppose cut that your useless dick.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2023
No adult should be arrested for this.

If she were a minor, I would support his castration.

The Police Force messed up again.

Lack of shame is a disease.

Seems the friend's husband is the one that set this sting up .
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Serendipity2023: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2023
nedekid:

Nna, they do oh. When the trakker is installed, there is a microphone that comes with it. It is usually placed on the roof by the windscreen, hidden behind the upholstery. There is a text message you send to the car, it activates the mic mode. When you then place a call to you tracker number, it picks. You then listen clearly to all the conversations made in the vehicle.
Na so my paddy take catch him wife of 18 years marriage weh de do sugar mummy for one young man. grin

Nawao.

Things dey happen o.
Do u know anyone or website that sells or Installs such gadgets?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Juju70(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Irrespective of the motive! Are we living in 2 different countries with 2 different constitutions!!!
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by aremubabs: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2023
There is a lot wrong with this story.

Me, I like to put myself in other people's shoes before I do something.

Will I like it if my wife visited a male in a hotel room?

Since my answer is "No!", it simply means I can never entertain a married woman in my hotel room.

Even if our motives are clean, the meeting can generate a scandal that would destroy our names. The scandal would hit my innocent wife too and my innocent children.

Moreover, there is always the temptation. The Bible says to cut off whatever would lead us into a sin.

I would rather see the married friend in the public areas of the hotel, and not in my room.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Godsonkemz(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2023
You got it all wrong. A married woman owes her body to the husband so therefore can't be invited to a hotel without the consent of her husband.

If I may ask, what was a married woman doing in a man's hotel room if not to have sex.

I'm sure it's been a routine for her to flirt around with men regardless of her marital status, that's why the husband had to monitor her calls and movement which led to finding you with her in a hotel room. You get luck say the husband no press charges.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Uptheante(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2023
erniok:

This shows how the average Nigerian thinks. Our collective psychics has so been dealt with that we don't even know our rights. Since when has it become a crime for a.married woman to visit a Male in a hotel room.
It may not be explicitly stated in the constitution that it is a crime, but morally, it just ain't right.
We all know that when a man & a woman meet in a hotel room, there's a 99% chance of them having sex.
A married woman visiting a man in the hotel room will most likely get fuucked & that is adultery.
How will you feel if your wife visits another man in a hotel?
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by aremubabs: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Do you know the relationship between them?
A man just flew into the country and you make visiting him by his long time female friend an unforgivable crime.
Get your mind out of the gutters.
So, a married nurse staying in a room with a male patient alone all night attending to him has done abominable crime too?
They MUST do something immoral in the dead of the night, according to your own way of thinking.
Some hotel apartments are not just a single room.
Some have separate bedroom and parlour.

Oh, please, just shut it.

Does the man need emergency or round-the-clock care?

Is the woman a nurse?

I am sure you would not be justifying this if it was your wife that went to see a man in his hotel room.

Humans can be selfish sha. Something you can't take.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Uptheante(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2023
CJStarz:
Why do I find this whole thing funny? So
in the North , policemen now monitor married women so as to know who they are visiting?
She must have been reported by her husband to the police

1 Like

Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by Terver90: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2023
I don't support this man's evil of having a private space with a married woman.
Re: Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro by mimivic(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=MatrixReloaded post=123951325] Thou shall not coveret thy neighbours property under thy own roof. Your friend of 15years in law kee u
https:///37g26e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.