Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years (33992 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Godfullsam(m): 9:29am On Mar 09
Villa12:
seriously these Yoruba people are giving other yorubas bad name in the public. Their plan is to destroy this country completely after supporting Buhari a colossal failure, they still went ahead to support Tinubu.

Is that why you think they want to destroy the country?

Just because they supported useless Tinubu instead of supporting your own useless candidate?

You don't have a point .

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by onuman: 9:36am On Mar 09
Sowore, see what you achieved for Nigeria:
Muhammadu Buhari --- 8yrs.

Ahmed Bola Tinubu---- 8yrs.

Alhaji Shettima ----------8yrs.

Total = 24 yrs of Muslim presidents for Nigeria through RIGGING OF ELECTIONS BY APC.

Within the 24 years, Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws must have been accomplished.

You were told that Buhari swore that he would not relent until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.

The difference between Boko Haram and most of the Muslims in the 12 far northern Nigeria sharia states, is like the difference between six and half a dozen.

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 9:42am On Mar 09
Villa12:
you're the one disgracing your age here. How many of your age mates are they insulting like you here? You dey support politicians because they are from your tribe and religion and you dey tell us say this country is gone. I don't know the colour of your hypocrisy honestly
Stop crying on top nigeria politician matter
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by JetApartment: 9:44am On Mar 09
Realdeals:
Sowore is a great man that fought oppression in his own ways. He'll surely return.

To all those quoting me, I repeat, SOWORE IS A GREAT MAN! He fight for justice and oppression, he's different from ranters, that can only read and write, but cannot act.

While his family lives in America...oga dude is only fighting for his pocket, if he truly loves Nigeria he won't go and hide his family in America.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by shegzee43: 9:55am On Mar 09
Villa12:
if i am Igbo truly as you rightly claim ir shall never be well with me and my household, but if I'm a Yoruba guy then i will succeed this very year, whatsoever i lay my hands upon shall prosper and God will grant me my heart desires. Amen

I do not need to curse you because i believe anyone who supported Buhari failed government and still went ahead to support Tinubu is already curse

I wonder how dumb they are to think that every Yoruba man must support Tinubu. 2017 a young man tried to convince me about how he thought Buhari was going to transform Nigeria through agriculture and industrialization. Today, the same man is touting Tinubu and wants me to believe him. I keep wondering if he thinks I am mad.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by johnjose68: 10:01am On Mar 09
naija4life247:
Look at the idiot that Tinubu just pitied and withdrew the case against in the spirit of "na our son". Better go and thank Tinubu, if not we will get you again as we did to the lord of the lost Jews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and put you in permanent detention

The lost jews have a new lord now ooo: obi Onwubuasi grin grin
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 10:02am On Mar 09
money121:

Awon egbon olodo
Google will tell you that
Too busy for that
Olodo Agbaya

You're not busy to be writing rubbish on here but you're busy to tell us the country that has gunshots amongst the country i listed. You're just confused
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by DWickedLandLord: 10:03am On Mar 09
naija4life247:
Look at the idiot that Tinubu just pitied and withdrew the case against in the spirit of "na our son". Better go and thank Tinubu, if not we will get you again as we did to the lord of the lost Jews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and put you in permanent detention

So many WE soldiers on nairaland 👍🏾
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 10:04am On Mar 09
Villa12:
Olodo Agbaya

You're not busy to be writing rubbish on here but you're busy to tell us the country that has gunshots amongst the country i listed. You're just confused
Awon egbon e agbaya, Since you are jobless and don't have something to do with ur time
Try google it will help
Oniranu
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by kunleiky(m): 10:06am On Mar 09
money121:

He can keep them for your papa house
Elenu gboro
Eyaah. Me and your daddy are related o.
Guess the most dominant gene between us.
We are both elenu gboro. Your dad is older than me, so I took after him.
You hear, gentle boy
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 10:11am On Mar 09
kunleiky:

Eyaah. Me and your daddy are related o.
Guess the most dominant gene between us.
We are both elenu gboro. Your dad is older than me, so I took after him.
You hear, gentle boy
Talo mu egun wa grin cheesy
You took after ur Daddy not mine
So stay ur lane
Alaraka
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Umuinyioku: 10:15am On Mar 09
naija4life247:
You're one of the problems of Nigeria. What has he said that is against Tinubu. Except baring his mind?

Sowore is people's delight. Suave and urbane, he fights for the common man. He should be appreciated.

God bless you, Sowore!
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Umuinyioku: 10:16am On Mar 09
Realdeals:
Sowore is a great man that fought oppression in his own ways. He'll surely return.

To all those quoting me, I repeat, SOWORE IS A GREAT MAN! He fight for justice and oppression, he's different from ranters, that can only read and write, but cannot act.
Yes!!!

Aluta continua. Victoria Ascerta!
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Umuinyioku: 10:23am On Mar 09
twilliamx:

Was tinubu president 5 years ago? But na tinubu wey hin government lift hin restrictions be the worst black president. I know u are Igbo so no need to bother
See your mouth!

So,only Igbo are commentators in this NL forum?

Pls get sense and disabuse your mind of ethnic prejudices.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Monday60655(m): 10:31am On Mar 09
twilliamx:

Was tinubu president 5 years ago? But na tinubu wey hin government lift hin restrictions be the worst black president. I know u are Igbo so no need to bother

You're bothered already.
Did he made his statement as a result of Someone's case? You should first of all know his reason for making such statement before your ranting, chomp
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by favor914: 10:34am On Mar 09
Villa12:
if i am Igbo truly as you rightly claim ir shall never be well with me and my household, but if I'm a Yoruba guy then i will succeed this very year, whatsoever i lay my hands upon shall prosper and God will grant me my heart desires. Amen

I do not need to curse you because i believe anyone who supported Buhari failed government and still went ahead to support Tinubu is already curse
A curse they you are going to bare the consequences of abi?
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Emekaonline: 10:48am On Mar 09
Villa12:
Tinubu is the worst black president on earth

I can bet you that your father is the worst of all humans ever created
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Shikena(m): 10:54am On Mar 09
He should adopt the convenient approach of anonymous online ranting like we all do?

Goalnaldo:
He may have genuine intentions but the way he goes about it...
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Shikena(m): 11:06am On Mar 09
Are these requirements for presidency part of Nigeria's constitution or you made them up inside your anonymous bedroom?

Tareq1105:

When he returns, tell to start with local council chairman or state house of assembly.

Presidency for Sowore is a tall order for him. He should be patient to learn. The violent don't take it by force in Nigeria. You have to be patient and keep your jokers to your chest. Making noise wouldn't work in Nigeria. We all saw how Tinubu was behaving like a mumu until he got it.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by lagosrd: 11:06am On Mar 09
money121:

As elder pls explain life to me
Or you keep quiet

Same way you just embarrassed yourself such is life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by bishop212(m): 11:10am On Mar 09
it is well with u omoyele sowore. you havr made itv ur watchword to aleays speak the truth without reservasion or fear. my only advice to u sir is to restrategize ur approach while not erring from truth. anyhow, there must be a way. aluta continua, victoria asserta.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by John4B: 11:12am On Mar 09
Villa12:

He's a cursed man indeed. And for u, u are already blessed, in fact, u are bless beyond measure. To them whoever that's against this govt. is an Igbo man, but my joy is that igbos are not the only tribe feeling the heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 11:31am On Mar 09
money121:

Awon egbon e agbaya, Since you are jobless and don't have something to do with ur time
Try google it will help
Oniranu
Agbaya olodo
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 11:33am On Mar 09
money121:

As elder pls explain life to me
Or you keep quiet
keep disgracing your old age grin
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Saig: 11:36am On Mar 09
money121:
Baba keep his family in USA
But struggle to make Nigeria better place grin grin Expensive Joke grin grin
Please my fellow nigerians
Incase you have the fund just jaapaa ooo grin grin
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

Just imagine grin grin grin

What is expensive joke about that. He keeps his family over there because this system is not good. That's why he's fighting to make it better

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool cool
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Saig: 11:36am On Mar 09
money121:
Baba keep his family in USA
But struggle to make Nigeria better place grin grin Expensive Joke grin grin
Please my fellow nigerians
Incase you have the fund just jaapaa ooo grin grin
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

Just imagine grin grin grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool cool

What is expensive joke about that. He keeps his family over there because this system is not good. That's why he's fighting to make it better

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by JaySmart4422: 11:39am On Mar 09
Mumu keep fighting for people who do not deserve your fight.

Fight for Nigerians and watch same Nigerians fight you back.

How can you fight for a divided people ?
How can you fight for people who are not after good governance but a tribal and same religious leader?

How can you fight for people who knows too well that all politicians are one and the same .

How can you fight for people who have tested the leadership of almost all the people ruling them today?

They tested them as governors, senator, ministers name it

Yet they keep voting same people, fighting for them and keep them in power.

If you are eating well in Nigeria
Please face your front and face your God
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by KingofHearts(m): 11:43am On Mar 09
aikyg:
He said it like he has been in prison in another country and is finally going home to his country. A lot of people who want to lead Nigeria, do not really act like Nigeria is their home. They set up safe homes in other countries and come to Nigeria to hustle. We need political leaders that are true Nigerians.

You do not understand how these things work!! You cannot do half of the things he has done with your family living here! You can’t!!

Do you have any idea what they have done to direct families of those who have been courages enough to express themselves?

Just a small example here: can you remember when Tuface wanted to lead a March of the masses,do you know what happened?

A family is the easiest way to break a man and get him to give up. If you already have a family and you have a course to fight for…keep your family far away!!!!

There even certain governmental security roles you are advised not to have a family.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 11:47am On Mar 09
Saig:

Sure all is well my brother
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 11:49am On Mar 09
Villa12:
keep disgracing your old age grin
Awon egbon e nile ni won old
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 11:49am On Mar 09
Villa12:
Agbaya olodo

Scholar talaka
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 11:50am On Mar 09
lagosrd:

Same way you just embarrassed yourself such is life.
You will be alrty
Thought you av something better to explain since you are the elder

Oni yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts / Okoringa Ebikimi Assassinated In Kaiama, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.