Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years (33991 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 11:53am On Mar 09
money121:

Awon egbon e nile ni won old
your pictures is glaring. You should be in your mid/late 30s approaching 40. You dey let under 20 boys dey disgrace you for here. Which your mate dey do like you here.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Villa12(m): 11:55am On Mar 09
money121:

Scholar talaka
Old Agbaya your papa no dey feed me nor cloth me so you no get talk.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by candygist: 11:57am On Mar 09
money121:
Baba keep his family in USA
But struggle to make Nigeria better place grin grin Expensive Joke grin grin
Please my fellow nigerians
Incase you have the fund just jaapaa ooo grin grin
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

Just imagine grin grin grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA cool cool

How is sowore your leader, I remember he tried contesting for presidential seat and you all never voted for him, you called him names for trying to fight for Nigeria greatness, he was tortured and abused by the people you voted in. Now he wants to you all since you don't appreciate and not not ready to fight for your freedom, you dey laugh am. Una never serious for this country, na eye service una dey do. All of you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by kunleiky(m): 11:57am On Mar 09
money121:

Talo mu egun wa grin cheesy
You took after ur Daddy not mine
So stay ur lane
Alaraka
Dey play
Press your daddy stomach well
You are likely the bastard in our lineage
Omo irankiran grin
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by candygist: 11:59am On Mar 09
naija4life247:
Look at the idiot that Tinubu just pitied and withdrew the case against in the spirit of "na our son". Better go and thank Tinubu, if not we will get you again as we did to the lord of the lost Jews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and put you in permanent detention

Look at how agents of poverty and backwardness think. May God rescue Nigerians from people like this man. Evel set of people.

It's people like you that oppress Nigerians that do not know their right.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Berankis: 11:59am On Mar 09
money121:
Our leader don't believe in this country again Won ti paa Nigeria saraa Wicked set of people sad

People that talk like this actually have no direction in life. They go just anywhere they are blown by the wind to....

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Rejoice28(f): 12:12pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Benrosaria(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09
Mynd44:

Am sure you are done with the chess piece you were being used for. Bastard
Posted by Omoyele Sowore on X
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by nesphil(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09
The Buhari that he helped to bring to power showed him shege pro max for those years.
grin
grin

Mynd44:

Posted by Omoyele Sowore on X
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Olurondo: 12:33pm On Mar 09
Sowore is never going to be the President of Nigeria.If wishes were horses,beggars would ride!
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Oghene86: 12:55pm On Mar 09
money121:

Baba no go come back again, this one he don go so 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
Oghene86:

Baba no go come back again, this one he don go so 😂😂😂
You get it cheesy cheesy
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by GreaterFuture(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09
Judolisco:
all of them are so called freedom fighters
NO!
Only Sowore is.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by charlizonto: 2:26pm On Mar 09
Mandela duplicate grin
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Forkthiefnubu: 2:38pm On Mar 09
naija4life247:
Look at the idiot that Tinubu just pitied and withdrew the case against in the spirit of "na our son". Better go and thank Tinubu, if not we will get you again as we did to the lord of the lost Jews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and put you in permanent detention
So u all know your brother is running a government of he is our son/brother , children of the fallen angel full of woes
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Pinoralia: 3:03pm On Mar 09
“A n tori oja ja, Oja ni tani nja lekule ohun.”

Sowore has been brutalised by the APC govt. He has the choice to remain in the US and enjoy his life. The people for whom he left his comfort to fight abuse and curse him each day.

Either he wins this fight or not, Sowore is a legend, he is a fearless hero. If some people spend 4hours in detention, their lips would be sealed forever if they manage to slip out of the confinement. Sowore has been offered money and position to silence him, he refused. All I can say to Omoyele is THANK YOU!!!!
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Pinoralia: 3:06pm On Mar 09
Olurondo:
Sowore is never going to be the President of Nigeria.If wishes were horses,beggars would ride!

Same must have been said of Tinubu during the dark days of Abacha.
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by BigIyanga: 3:06pm On Mar 09
aikyg:
He said it like he has been in prison in another country and is finally going home to his country. A lot of people who want to lead Nigeria, do not really act like Nigeria is their home. They set up safe homes in other countries and come to Nigeria to hustle. We need political leaders that are true Nigerians.
He was deprived of seeing his own children and wife for 5yrs.. which prison is worse than that?
Millions of Nigerians living in Naija go home to see their families everyday… but Sowore diidnt for 5 yrs

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by segun18(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09
naija4life247:

You called Sowore an idiot! My God ! Ode Oponu Omoyele Sowore is a million times better than you.What have you achieved in your life in terms of contribution to the betterment of our society?

Please lay down your track record and let us all read ,investigate and I and others will give you Kudos if you have impacted our society positively.

Stop pulling others down because social media is faceless
Sowore might not be perfect but his impact since the 90s is visible and impactful.

He stood against military dictatorship in the 90s.
What is your own track record?

Learn to
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Max24: 4:30pm On Mar 09
twilliamx:

Was tinubu president 5 years ago? But na tinubu wey hin government lift hin restrictions be the worst black president. I know u are Igbo so no need to bother
Don't mind them. They are very predictable. Meanwhile their made in Agulu Messaih cannot spend just 1day in jail for them not to talk of 5years.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by sacajawea: 5:14pm On Mar 09
money121:

Awon egbon e ni ode
Sho Ju mi lọ ni?
E wo Ni tàwọn egbon ẹ?
Odẹ ni ẹ! O dè lẹ ever gbọn!

Stupid comments, disgracing yourself online!
And you don't even see it.
I don't need to call you out, let your Stupidity ring on!
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by sacajawea: 5:15pm On Mar 09
money121:

Awon molebi e ni fool
A highly honourable sowore is better than Your lineage, from your grandfathers to your father who failed woefully!
Dog
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by money121(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09
sacajawea:

Sho Ju mi lọ ni?
E wo Ni tàwọn egbon ẹ?
Odẹ ni ẹ! O dè lẹ ever gbọn!

Stupid comments, disgracing yourself online!
And you don't even see it.
I don't need to call you out, let your Stupidity ring on!
Awon egbon e ni le grin grin Awon ni Odẹ
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Iceberg3: 5:36pm On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
all those things u used your hand to type will happen to your family in multiple folds

If in doubt, save d date

No cap, no long talk
Keep on heaping curses upon yourself and your generation. You think it is a good thing to accuse somebody of lying about his/her heritage and lineage?! You are more or less calling him/her omo ale,a bastard. I am Edo and cannot remember how many times you one-way thinking people have called me Igbo.
Iwo lo quote bobo yen and lied against him and called him a liar,too. You better change your ways and be praying for God's mercy.
It ain't everyone who didn't vote for or voted for tinubu but no longer support tinubu who is Igbo.

That villa guy,I am sure he must've been a tinubu supporter before but not anymore cos something tells me I've had political clash with him sometime before.

Good luck o
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Iceberg3: 5:38pm On Mar 09
Goodnewsforlife:
joshua olowookere

I no get your time this morning
See ya life!!!?
You should've continued calling him Chinedu nah 😁
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Dwightventures(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09
We don't need empty egomaniacs. Please go and don't return. Try your politics in America. It's not like Nigeria where you must be an indigene.

All these university aluta empty vessels
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by lagosrd: 9:47pm On Mar 09
money121:

You will be alrty
Thought you av something better to explain since you are the elder

Oni yeye

Grow up and stop misbehaving online. Is oniyeye a compliment or what ? What's the meaning
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by poiu44: 9:51pm On Mar 09
He find hard to live there
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by AskNgige2: 10:54pm On Mar 09
Villa12:
if i am Igbo truly as you rightly claim ir shall never be well with me and my household, but if I'm a Yoruba guy then i will succeed this very year, whatsoever i lay my hands upon shall prosper and God will grant me my heart desires. Amen

I do not need to curse you because i believe anyone who supported Buhari failed government and still went ahead to support Tinubu is already curse

U don talk am finish..

Eggxactly
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by Jagabanarmy: 12:30am On Mar 10
Realdeals:
Sowore is a great man that fought oppression in his own ways. He'll surely return.

To all those quoting me, I repeat, SOWORE IS A GREAT MAN! He fight for justice and oppression, he's different from ranters, that can only read and write, but cannot act.
Great guy and I sincerely wish him well

1 Like

Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by klid: 2:00pm On Mar 10
money121:

you dey mind them ?
Re: Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years by obontami: 9:43pm On Mar 10
Sowore is the guy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts / Okoringa Ebikimi Assassinated In Kaiama, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.