Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236667 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Someone sounds like they are hurting. Sucks to be you right now.  grin

wow so you wait until i log off to pop shiet?  grin TWO posts about how 'the slave trade is over' in a row without being provoked >>> guilty and ashamed much?  grin south americans have their own pan-African movement reetard  grin. Proper African my azz. More like 'Ignit Bush Monkey'.  tongue How excited the average African WITH SENSE gets when they hear of western blacks keeping up their african tradition and some even traveling to the west to do their own studies about it. Bet you didn't know in Jamaica alone there were Ghanaian and Nigerians down there whose sole purpose is to study our history tongue

My own teacher asked me in DISGUST "why do you consider yourself african? you're jamaican, you're not african", I looked at the white man and said "I am black that's why".  tongue

which leads me to THE FACTS: why would he be disgusted? why would other races look @ us western blacks with a puzzled look when we claim Africa? . . .

You already know why! you want to talk about AAs but fail to realize Africans are the most stereotyped people in the world!!  lipsrsealed So bad Africans had to take it upon themselves to create "the africa you don't see" videos on youtube to counter how every time you see news coverage of Africans it's something bad: war, famine, r@pe, and the s3x trade. Such a shame.

That documentary about child witches was not filmed in the western world  lipsrsealed the statistics of violation per capita on our side is not rated among the highest  lipsrsealed african americans and jamaicans look to each other for inspiration BECAUSE we are inspiring, look at your artists!  grin Your celebs and culture as a whole is trying HARD to compete with and imitate akatas  tongue but i'm not mad at that. I respect that! you talk about our youth calling themselves 'niggas'? i guess wale, tinie tempah and the rest of the wannabes aren't Nigerian now  grin. And look you this fo0l popping shiet on the internet. 'proper african' my azz. Nothing but jealousy and "bad mind". So much steam and hatred but still ain't worth a damn. All that "culture" but can't even get yourself together, mad as hell cause nobody toasted your ignorant azz  tongue.

anyway you can continue to do you and talk junk.
you're jobless and attention seeking anyway, i'm just mad I gave you my time. tongue grin

@onila,

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
smh.

I have seen many Nollywood movies and many of them do favors "Hollywood" style.

Oprah Winfrey, A Black American woman is an icon in Africa.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:10am On Feb 20, 2012
Let me stir this thread back to it's proper direction wink

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:13am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:16am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:24am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:26am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2012
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:35am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by daisy002: 4:39am On Feb 20, 2012

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2012
kiss
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 4:15am On Mar 02, 2012
smiley
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by ada24: 4:31am On Mar 02, 2012
goodness me,

The bible said God rested on the 7th day - na wah o - if this one is his handwork no wonder he needed the rest.

God is good - ALL THE TIME.

now let me wipe that drool of the keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by 9janinja1(f): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2012
ada24:

goodness me,

The bible said God rested on the 7th day - na wah o - if this one is his handwork no wonder he needed the rest.

God is good - ALL THE TIME.

now let me wipe that drool of the keyboard.

lol, you like better something
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 12:51am On Mar 03, 2012
smiley

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2012
smiley

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by babsjnr(m): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2012
Ugly okoro cannibal pineapple shape head are the most handsome men in africa?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by lepasharon(f): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2012
r u sure dis men are igbo!

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:52am On Mar 03, 2012
daisy002:

please whats the name of this guy? kiss
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:53am On Mar 03, 2012
babsjnr:

Ugly okoro cannibal pineapple shape head are the most handsome men in africa?

hmm but they are finer than your tribes men
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by babsjnr(m): 2:05am On Mar 03, 2012
^Lol have u shave ur armpit and ur hairy puzzy? Cos you guys are really hairy like african monkey.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by BlackPikiN(m): 4:23am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^^Jealousy must run you down before Easter.

Yes these men are Igbo but some are not( those in group pictures).
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by bashr8: 3:35am On Mar 05, 2012
dont worry one day i wil show you guys my picture to confirm we are indeed the most handsome men in africa, lets not forget our igbo women the most beautiful and most caring too and we love them soo much, all these hard work and hursling and still looking sweet and on point na for them wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by somegirl1: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
igbo guys are indisputably among the best looking but this post has failed to properly represent them.
Very few guys in these photos are good looking i must say.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Abagworo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
As a man, I don't really know how to define handsome but I'm sure Igbo men are well built and average in height. The Fulanis are tall and feminine in built.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by cheikh: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin
slavery has EVERYTHING to do with my point.
it's your type of mentality that caused it and can perhaps allow it to happen again and also it shuts down your idea that AAs look more Igbo when I've seen AAs and caribbeans who are DIRECT carbon copies of Yoruba ppl in looks

@^^Word!!! Gbam!!!! grin grin grin wink. That's the funny half baked stories/lies we like to tell ourselves. Sister, let the wisdom continue to flow from you and[b] Mrs, Chima[/b]. Thank you,

Could you pls post a better/clearer profile photo of yourself. I love your , grin wink. You're very cute!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by somegirl1: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
cheikh:

MsDarkSkin

@^^Word!!! Gbam!!!! grin grin grin wink. That's the funny half baked stories/lies we like to tell ourselves. Sister, let the wisdom continue to flow from you and[b] Mrs, Chima[/b]. Thank you,

Could you pls post a better/clearer profile photo of yourself. I love your , grin wink. You're very cute!

I believe the poster meant comparatively. There are AAs who look hausa but are rarer to come across than those who look igbo and yoruba.
No one has said they look exclusively igbo however, there are more who look igbo than those who look yoruba. Not that it adds to or removes from the igbo ethnic group.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by pazienza(m): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2012
Of course,igbo men are the best,if you don't agree with me,go hit your head on a wall. grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2012
Most of the photos arent really yoruba women's type (a lot of them arent into pretty boys), but if you guys are serious about this igbo yoruba thing then assign people from one of your areas to marry yoruba girls.

If you cant respond to my post in a civilized manner then dont respond at all, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.