Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236379 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2012
Lmao @ Reality being ugly naija man. Funniest shit since Hoti Tima called me Somalian.

Since we are bn honest, what do you call British born, American breed especially when he/she has the both citizenship?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2012
i dont think anyone's disputing the fact that AA males are generally more goodlooking than african males in general and nigerians in particular.

however, as i pointed out before, not every culture places importance on looks.

neither does it mean there are no handsome african men.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:42am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Damn!  You just offended YOUR OWN PEOPLE.   grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

I know damn well Africans are like GOTDAMN, she/it representing us?!!!  grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

well thats my opinion

like my thread title says "Igbo men are the most handsome in Africa"

whos gonna argue that no one. .because they know the truth

at the end of the day beauty is not everything. .Nigerian men compare us to east african girls like Somali, eritea and other african girls everyday but Nigerian girls aint worried or really borthered abt it
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

well thats my opinion

like my thread title says "Igbo men are the most handsome in Africa"

whos gonna argue that no one. .because they know the truth

at the end of the day beauty is not everything. .Nigerian men compare us to east african girls like Somali, eritea and other african girls everyday but Nigerian girls aint worried or really borthered abt it

hmmm yourself and swallu did a FINE job in proving that,   lipsrsealed
you two been dropping more "pisstivity"/"looks comparison" threads than tupac laid tracks!! lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:47am On Jan 17, 2012
[size=44pt]Hold up![/size]

If Black Americans will never be Africans then WHY ARE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD calling Black Americans----------[size=44pt]AFRICAN AMERICANS?!!  [/size]

Not that I give a damn, but don't label Black Americans, African Americans if they ARE NOT AFRICANS.   

Get it right! cool
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:47am On Jan 17, 2012
hmmm back to topic

Handsome Igbo men in Africa and also one of the most successful in Africa smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by 9janinja1(f): 3:48am On Jan 17, 2012
so anybody else notice how you take an average looking nigerian to a betta country and a couple of years later, its like wow
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:49am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hmmm yourself and swallu did a FINE job in proving that,   lipsrsealed
you two been dropping more "pisstivity"/"looks comparison" threads than tupac laid tracks!! lipsrsealed

You better leave 2PAC ALONE! You know he just came out with a song! grin grin grin

Dead corpses coming out with songs and shit! grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:51am On Jan 17, 2012
g

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:54am On Jan 17, 2012
kiss

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You better leave 2PAC ALONE!  You know he just came out with a song!   grin grin grin

Dead corpses coming out with songs and poo!  grin grin

im just saying!
they post more self pity threads than 'pac dropped albums!!  grin
and have the nerve to be basing "hotness" of african men on western black standards lol
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:56am On Jan 17, 2012
smiley

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 3:56am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

kumbaya, feel the power.

one love.

**raises fist**

tpia@:

are they the same as you?

maybe you're black british or how do they call it on your side.

that's the hypocrisy i am trying to highlight.

the ones taken to america and the caribbeans are easily labelled "akatas".
you don't see anyone calling the blacks taken to britain and europe "akatas". . . . .so what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 3:57am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

my point is black people are the same everywhere.

tpia@:

kumbaya, feel the power.

one love.

**raises fist**

hahaha  grin
kumbaya indeed

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:58am On Jan 17, 2012
smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

you don't see anyone calling the blacks taken to britain and europe "akatas". . . . .so what's the difference?

you're the truth.  kiss
but honestly those girls had enough attention.
kids will be kids. glad you've proven not all africans are
or think backwards. i respect that.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

why dont you ask the africans labelled booty scratchers in america and the carribean, why the africans in europe and britain arent called the same.

abi you never heard the term african booty scratcher before? I guess to you, it refers to some martians.

i was going to comment on your following post, decided not to, but think i might as well:

coogar:

the people of liberia, sierra leone, etc are light-skinned.

haha, funny.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 17, 2012
hmmmm. . .i think multiple accounts, ACCOUNT for a lot of what's going on around here.
too many coincident. tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 17, 2012
Yawnnnn
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:05am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

why dont you ask the africans labelled booty scratchers in america and the carribean, why the africans in europe and britain arent called the same.
abi you never heard the term african booty scratcher before? I guess to you, it refers to some martians.

never heard it before. . . .all i know is black people are the same everywhere.
without slavery. . . .you and the people you call "akatas" would be kinsmen. . . . .for all you know, you and flavour flav might actually be first cousins.

when dna tests become cheaper to all and sundry, a lot of africans are going to belatedly realise they have cursed their own flesh and blood with the whole akata nonsense labelling. who is an "akata"? the black people in britain are not akatas, they went through the same ish like the blacks taken to america went through so there's a high degree of hypocrisy here. . . .

i was going to comment on your following post, decided not to, but think i might as well:

i don't even see the joke!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 4:05am On Jan 17, 2012
Igbo.

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

you're the truth.  kiss
but honestly those girls had enough attention.
kids will be kids. glad you've proven not all africans are
or think backwards. i respect that.

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2012
We fine goddamn-it smiley I'm glad that my parents are from that tribe ;p
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

never heard it before. . . .all i know is black people are the same everywhere.
without slavery. . . .you and the people you call "akatas" would be kinsmen. . . . .for all you know, you and flavour flav might actually be first cousins.

when dna tests become cheaper to all and sundry, a lot of africans are going to belatedly realise they have cursed their own flesh and blood with the whole akata nonsense labelling. who is an "akata"? the black people in britain are not akatas, they went through the same ish like the blacks taken to america went through so there's a high degree of hypocrisy here. . . .

do you need to preach on a thread called akata, or why are you venting on me ?

and while you're at it, why not take your love message to boko haram where an impact is actually needed.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:11am On Jan 17, 2012

obviously!!!!!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 4:12am On Jan 17, 2012
REALITY101:

We fine goddamn-it smiley I'm glad that my parents are from that tribe ;p

You like my Igbo man picture I posted. He is fione! grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:13am On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

do you need to preach on a thread called akata, or why are you venting on me ?

i responded to the comment below:
tpia@:

are they the same as you?

maybe you're black british or how do they call it on your side.

does that jog your memory?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

never heard it before. . . .[size=18pt]all i know is black people are the same everywhere.

when dna tests become cheaper to all and sundry, a lot of africans are going to belatedly realise they have cursed their own flesh and blood with the whole akata nonsense labelling. who is an "akata"?[/size]
the black people in britain are not akatas, they went through the same ish like the blacks taken to america went through so there's a high degree of hypocrisy here. . . .

Nuff said!! (@underlined they sure do look it!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

btw have you heard of the DNA testing called "African Ancestry"?

check these out!  cheesy

[flash=500,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzOPFntRymk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash] [flash=500,260]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtCFE-_Cww?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

kiss kiss
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2012
Yo Tilapia are you done brea_s-t feeding your new born?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You like my Igbo man picture I posted. He is fione! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
shut up there chima!!
i see what you named that file!
i'm sooo snitching! grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 4:16am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

i responded to the comment below:
does that jog your memory?

no, it doesnt.

it obviously sent[b] you [/b] on a guilt trip however, so feel free to share.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 4:19am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Nuff said!! (@underlined they sure do look it!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

btw have you heard of the DNA testing called "African Ancestry"?

yes, i have!
a fact ignored by the pharisees on this thread.

every black man came from africa.
that is a fact no one can dispute!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.