Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236368 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

hahaha goodluck arguing with her.

I'm starting to feel that ms chima doen't understand english very well.
same way I was trying to tell her that igbos are more AA looking than yorubas.
she couldn't understand my post for the life of her.

she thought I was saying "all igbos look AA" "all yorubas look non-AA"
just the way she's thinking you mean "all AA are lightskin" "all africans are dark skin"
even though you clearly said AAs are more lighter skinned than Africans.

two word she needs to add to her vocabulary:
relative, absolute.
she seems to be thinking in absolute terms and can't grasp the concept of relativism (not referring the theory).

Some Igbos look AA. some yoruba look like AA but more Igbos do. .you are correct
while Hausa look like East Africans

I dont know why they cant accept the fact they have more light skin blacks than Africans
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

I dont know why they cant just accept they have more lighter skinned blacks than Africans

LOL why cant YOU accept that you are full of shiet?  grin
answer my question. if we are light because of mixture, doesn't that mean light skinned africans are mixed too?!!!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 1:37am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

Some Igbos look AA. some yoruba look like AA but more Igbos do. .you are correct

I dont know why they cant just accept they have more lighter skinned blacks than Africans

I don't know why you and others can't just accept the fact that you all sonned YOURSELVES.   grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:38am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

my fellow Africans agree with am saying . .not so full of shi-t this time
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 1:40am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

DUuuuuuuuuH. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:41am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

answer my question. if we are light because of mixture, doesn't that mean light skinned africans are mixed too?!!!

they are light skinned AFRICANS . YES I KNOW BUT THEY ARE MORE LIGHT SKINNED BLACK AMERICANS!!

SO WHY ARE THEY MORE LIGHT SKINNED AA;S?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I don't know why you and others can't just accept the fact that you all sonned YOURSELVES.   grin grin

their whole logic if drawn on a board will resemble a spider's web.  tongue

onila:

"your fellow africans" LOL!!  grin
LAWD!!  grin child i am black and therefore African by default. whether i am akata or togolese,
logic is logic.  tongue you cant fight facts. to imply we are light because of mixing means that africans who look like us (igbos/ light africans) are MIXED TOO!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

the africans that are light-skinned are as a result of the exploits of the caucasians during the slave-trade.
white men slept with many women back in those days as well. some slaves also returned back to africa pregnant with the seeds of the white men.
africans are predominantly black!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

the africans that are light-skinned are as a result of the exploits of the caucasians during the slave-trade.
white men slept with many women back in those days as well. some slaves also returned back to africa pregnant with the seeds of the white men.

THANK YOU GADEMIT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ onila all what was so hard in that?

[random]so proper african my azz! africans are just as mixed as us!!!
so if i am an akata, you are one too!! hewwww!!! grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 1:43am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

this part of the argument they cannot comprehend.
grin

I dont know why they cant accept the fact they have more light skin blacks than Africans

they do!!
where do you think the "you look african" comment comes from. esp when the person is very dark skinned.

ms chima and her friend just don't understand how you are talking about AAs relative to Africans. they thought you were talking about AAs being light skin in general. without understanding that you are comparing them to africans.

it is an english comprehension issue. grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 1:46am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

THANK YOU GADEMIT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ onila all what was so hard in that?

[random]so proper african my azz! africans are just as mixed as us!!!
so if i am an akata, you are one too!! hewwww!!! grin grin grin

this is getting comedic by the minute.
hahahaha I can't laugh hard enough.

obviously you didn't understand coogar's comment either.

read the last sentence in her post for christsake.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

this part of the argument they cannot comprehend.
grin

they do!!
where do you think the "you look african" comment comes from.

ms chima and her friend just don't understand how you are talking about AAs relative to Africans. they thought you were talking about AAs being light skin in general. without understanding that you are comparing them to africans.

it is an english comprehension issue. grin

"her friend" has a name. don't get upset with me because your "proper african" bubble has officially been busted!!

Akata this, akata that and a lot of you mofos are as mixed as we are. regardless of complexion many africans have dark skin but have a lighter skin parent. they azzes are mixed too.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:47am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

nop go to Southern African country thay are MAJORITY BROWN-LIGHT SKINNED

YES West AFRICANS ARE PREDOMINATELY BLACK. .YES BUT U CANT DENY THEY ARE MORE LIGHT SKINNED AFRICAN AMERICANS? SO WHY?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 17, 2012
@ jenifa you can laugh all you want to but just like tpia obviously you know nothing about genetics!!

AND I QUOTE!!
MsDarkSkin:

"her friend" has a name. don't get upset with me because your "proper african" bubble has officially been busted!!

Akata this, akata that and a lot of you mofos are as mixed as we are. regardless of complexion many africans have dark skin but have a lighter skin parent. they azzes are mixed too.

^^IF WE ARE GOING BY THE LIGHT SKIN = MIXED LOGIC  wink

sexkillz (the nairalander) is the same complexion as bob.
yet ONE has a white father!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnKx0w5zfuHTen1s1Y_zgUl6kmrgcQOQQSgJP6C-NbAhSnCeCW[/img]

so what does that say?!!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 1:51am On Jan 17, 2012
the whole second argument is about complexion.
african americans are lighter skinned than africans.

and that argument was used to support the first argument that igbos look more AA than yorubas. ie igbos are are lighter skinned than yorubas.

why can't you comprehend that?
feel like i'm arguing with a ESL 6th grader.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

BUT THEY ARE MORE LIGHTER SKINNED AA'S THAN US. GO TO GHANA and SIERRALEONE EVERYONE there is black as CHARCOAL
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 1:52am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

nop go to Southern African country thay are MAJORITY BROWN-LIGHT SKINNED

YES West AFRICANS ARE PREDOMINATELY BLACK. .YES BUT U CANT DENY THEY ARE MORE LIGHT SKINNED AFRICAN AMERICANS? SO WHY?

and that is because white men occupied south africa far longer than other african countries.
south africa is the worst example you can whip out - why don't we have brown-light skinned in the hinterland of africa - i.e. land-locked countries where the slave ships couldn't get to. . . .africans are predominantly black. the light-skinned ones have been doctored somewhere in their family tree.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

the whole second argument is about complexion.
african americans are lighter skinned than africans.

and that argument was used to support the first argument that igbos look more AA than yorubas.
ie igbos tend to be lighter skinned.

why can't you comprehend that?
feel like i'm arguing with a ESL 6th grader.

feel what you want to feel. I.D.G.A.F

im talking about common sense and denial.  tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@ jenifa you can laugh all you want to but just like tpia obviously you know nothing about genetics!!

AND I QUOTE!! ^^IF WE ARE GOING BY THE LIGHT SKIN = MIXED LOGIC  wink

sexkillz (the nairalander) is the same complexion as bob.
yet ONE has a white father!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnKx0w5zfuHTen1s1Y_zgUl6kmrgcQOQQSgJP6C-NbAhSnCeCW[/img]

so what does that say?!!

OKAY THIS IS THE DUMBEST POST you have made on NAIRALAND!

Marley is light skinned because his mixed. his direct father is mixed.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 1:55am On Jan 17, 2012
Still LMAO@the Albino comment  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was the funniest shEt EVER!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin

(wiping tears) Let me put that on facebook. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 17, 2012
@ onila there are MORE caribbean people who look like this

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXrKXqYUqqXbBc3cncZA7hQ4_yDd18KUwDjSlH3J295iMajy2-[/img]

than this

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFK_IBlnks_C07qkrP4HN50Ta8whsi5EP2Eii32VFTSmzpo9K-[/img]

and yet both are "mixed" down the line. no different when it comes to african particularly those along the west african coast line.  tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

and that is because white men occupied south africa far longer than other african countries.
south africa is the worst example you can whip out - why don't we have brown-light skinned in the hinterland of africa - i.e. land-locked countries where the slave ships couldn't get to. . . .africans are predominantly black. the light-skinned ones have been doctored somewhere in their family tree.

DUMB!!

SOUTH AFRICANS HARDLY MIXED WITH THE EUROPEANS. Only few South Africans worked in the white communities. Most of them were in their own communities and school

Botswana and Malawi People are light skinned yet little European Mixture
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

OKAY THIS IS THE DUMBEST POST you have made on NAIRALAND!  

Marley is light skinned because his mixed. his direct father is mixed.

DUMBASS THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU FO0L!!!
IF MARLEY IS LIGHTSKINNED BECAUSE HE IS MIXED AND AS YOU PUT IT, LIGHT SKIN = MIXED
WOULDNT IT MEAN LIGHT SKINNED AFRICANS ARE MIXED? OLOSHI! I COMPARED HIM TO SEXKILLZ
FOR EMPHASIS! IF HE IS THAT COMPLEXION BECAUSE HE IS MIXED WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT SEXKILLZ
AND OTHER LIGHT AFRICANS' GENES?

Why am i wasting my time on this dunce?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2012
which West African looks like TYRA BANKS?

except he had a direct white or mixed parent?

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

which West African looks like TYRA BANKS?

except he had a direct white or mixed parent?

UHM!!! TEEYAH!! RITA DOMINIC ARE BOTH TWO SHADES LIGHTER THAN TYRA!!
Look @ NLders Kandiikane and Ogugua!! BOTH LIGHT SKINNED AFRICANS, SAME COMPLEXION AS TYRA!!

you see these type of people in your daily lives but want to come on NL and play that "pure/proper african" vs "mixed akata" card! tongue

african girl:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_DnDXzj5Ohaw/S2_r4vBjPNI/AAAAAAAAGxk/5XuQor5VgYg/s400/mnet3.jpg[/img]
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 2:04am On Jan 17, 2012
[size=22pt]I got 10 likes so far!  grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Mamacita responded where can I get Bootleg Genetics 101 book from?   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 2:05am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

DUMBASS THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU FO0L!!!
IF MARLEY IS LIGHTSKINNED BECAUSE HE IS MIXED AND AS YOU PUT IT, LIGHT SKIN = MIXED
WOULDNT IT MEAN LIGHT SKINNED AFRICANS ARE MIXED? OLOSHI! I COMPARED HIM TO SEXKILLZ
FOR EMPHASIS! IF HE IS THAT COMPLEXION BECAUSE HE IS MIXED WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT SEXKILLZ
AND OTHER LIGHT AFRICANS' GENES?

Why am i wasting my time on this dunce?

Sexkills is just a light skinned African. MARLEY IS MIXED. and you can see he has white features unlike sexkills

theres a difference between a light skinned African and a BIRACIAL African

it is incomparable
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 2:05am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

this is not true.
there are indigenous south africans that are light skinned.

khoi san for example.
the supposed "bantu" race/tribe migrated southward but they did not originate from the south that was populated by more light skin khoi san people
I would suppose that light skinned igbos are the same way. they are probably naturally lighter. although darker than south africans

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 2:07am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

DUMB!!
SOUTH AFRICANS HARDLY MIXED WITH THE EUROPEANS. Only few South Africans worked in the white communities. Most of them were in their own communities and school

you are very idiotic.
the sexually-deviant europeans slept with their chambermaids, the caucasian police assaulted women in prison and so on and forth.
you know nothing about the apartheid so you need some geography lessons.

Botswana and Malawi People are light skinned yet little European Mixture

2 commonwealth countries and yet little european mixture?
you should donate your brains to the apes!

Jenifa_:

this is not true.
there are indigenous south africans that are light skinned.

khoi san for example.
the supposed "bantu" race/tribe migrated southward but they did not originate from the south that was populated by more light skin khoi san people
I would suppose that light skinned igbos are the same way. they are probably naturally lighter. although darker than south africans

europeans have been exploring these places as far back as the 17th and 18th centuries.
what are you talking about? the people in this picture have been compromised.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 2:08am On Jan 17, 2012
A mixed African

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

you are very idiotic.
the sexually-deviant europeans slept with their chambermaids, the caucasian police assaulted women in prison and so on and forth.
you know nothing about the apartheid so you need some geography lessons.

2 commonwealth countries and yet little european mixture?
you should donate your brains to the apes!

LOL!!! some folks just DONT KNOW their own history! and that's just SAD!!
thank you!! my respect for you has gone up 200%  kiss
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2012
@jenifa grin

you mean those people? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.