Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (236363 Views)

Top Rated Musicians Of Igbo Nigerian Descent / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:07am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

yes. i'm mixed with bleaching cream and relaxer.
I don't need you to tell me  tongue

just accept the fact that you are not African and never will be.

You got me confused with the other PRO AFRICANS.  [size=44pt]I have never claimed I wanted to be African and I STILL maintain that I am an American.   wink[/size]

LMAO@saying there are mixed Africans meaning [size=44pt]I WANT TO BE AFRICAN.  grin grin[/size]

And you [size=44pt]WILL NEVER BE PURE AFRICAN.  grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

ACCEPT THAT. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:08am On Jan 17, 2012
NO NEED TO ARGUE jenifa -true!

I remember when some idiotic Jamaican got angry when I called her an African. she told me shut up and that Jamaicans and Carribeans are different from Africana because they  are mixed, more diluted far different from Africans

the Carribeans and AA's know the truth tongue

she said AFRICANS are UGLY? carribeans and AA's are more beautiful? so if these blacks came from the same West Africa and central Africa why are they more beautiful according to the id-iot?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

I remember when some idiotic Jamaican got angry when I called her an African. she told me shut up and that Jamaicans and Carribeans are different from Africana because they  are mixed, more diluted far different from Africans

she said AFRICANS are UGLY? carribeans and AA's are more beautiful? so if these blacks came from the same West Africa and central Africa why are they more beautiful according to the ?

right making up a story about a Jamaican because I am on the thread is tacky child. Here you are here talking to one that is proud of her roots and a fool like you who is too butthurt about being rejected by "my kind" and making/ postin gmugu threads cant see why you are still single, is trying desperately to further divide our groups. Now all of a sudden we are part of africa when it comes to our beauty? double talking fo0l.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@Black Americans are only mixed with White folks  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people will deny to the BITTER END.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes!  We have established there are mixed Black Americans, BUT WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT there are mixed Africans?   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we are just using Europeans as the general term instead of writing indians, native americans and all that crap

okay lets accept they are mixed Africans Due to european mixture. .YEA I AGREE

but they are more MIXED AFRICAN AMERICANS smiley
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 3:13am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

she said AFRICANS are UGLY? carribeans and AA's are more beautiful? so if these blacks came from the same West Africa and central Africa why are they more beautiful according to the id-iot?

^ haha i'm just laughing in my corner.
esp with their excessive large bold fonts.

they certainly know the truth. despite their facade on here.
in fact they will be the first call their darker skinned, larger nose/lips counter parts "african looking" or call africans "ugly"
lol

they are just trying to be accepted on nairaland  wink
by trying to make it seem as if they are the same as us.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 17, 2012
lol @ us trying to be accepted on nairaland yet you are btching about those of us who try to DENY africa?

what a bunch of reetards!! lol

[size=28pt]"don't claim africa but don't deny africa!"[/size]
- Proper African , Mumuology 101

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin LAWWD!!
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 3:15am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

^ haha i'm just laughing in my corner.
esp with their excessive large bold fonts.

they certainly know the truth. despite their facade on here.
in fact they will be the first call their darker skinned, larger nose/lips counter parts "african looking" or call africans "ugly"
lol

they are just trying to be accepted on nairaland  wink
by trying to make it seem as if they are the same as us.

so they are not the same as you?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

hell no!! tongue

I have African ancestry, not mugu. tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 3:17am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

maybe if I joined an African American forum,
I will be arguing that Africans are just as "fill in the blank" as African americans. to fit with d akatas

but that will never happen lai lai
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 17, 2012
akatas sure are missing out. . . tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 3:18am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

maybe if I joined an African American forum,
I will be arguing that Africans are just as "fill in the blank" as African americans. to fit with d akatas

but that will never happen lai lai

so supposing your parents took you to america 3 months after you were born and you stayed there all your life. . . .
then you are not the same as stephanie okereke?
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:18am On Jan 17, 2012
Carribean Black men and African American men happen to be the most handsome black men in the world

No African country can compete with them  in that department

so why are they more handsome than their west african and central African counterpants grin cheesy cheesy

we all know tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

Carribean Black men and African American men happen to be the most handsome black men in the world

so why are they more handsome than their west african and central African counterpants grin cheesy cheesy

we all know tongue

smh.
Onila you and that other girl are laughing stocks.
if our being mixed is what make us more attractive you are playing into the same bullshiet that girl claim we say:

"african features = ugly".

yall sad as hell. grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:23am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

right making up a story about a Jamaican because I am on the thread is tacky child. Here you are here talking to one that is proud of her roots and a fool like you who is too butthurt about being rejected by "my kind" and making/ postin gmugu threads cant see why you are still single, is trying desperately to further divide our groups. Now all of a sudden we are part of africa when it comes to our beauty? double talking fo0l.

I can swear I am not making up stories. .this was so true. .Jamaicans are known for being hostile 2 africans about this African roots stuff
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:25am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

akatas sure are missing out. . . tongue

Damn.   grin grin grin grin grin

What is the prize for being accepted on Nairaland?   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

Cars? Diamonds? Real Estate? wink
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

I can swear I am not making up stories. .this was so true. .Jamaicans are known for being hostile 2 africans about this African roots stuff

really?!!  
thats funny! last time i check it was jamaicans who first created the idea of repatriation, last time i check there were jamaican reggae artists who travel to africa to and some actually own home and land there, last time i checked jamaica the only black country that has its own religion based on pan africanism and jamaican the only country in the west that is referred to as "Mini Africa". I had NO idea british/ canadian born jamos represent Jamaicans from the island.  tongue

Mrs, Chima:

YES girl!! we all gon die!  tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2012
Onila my 17 year old female cousin reading with me said you're not making any sense at all. She said it not me. I guess she's right though
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:27am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

smh.
Onila you and that other girl are laughing stocks.
if our being mixed is what make us more attractive you are playing into the same bullshiet that girl claim we say:

"african features = ugly".

yall sad as hell.  grin

you know  I am saying the truth  smiley

African American men are more handsome than west african men . .I never said African features are ugly but they are just more handsome

stop trying to be humble, jst say the truth

but u know its not all about beauty @ the end of the day. .l
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 3:28am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

we all know tongue

Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Jenifa1: 3:29am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

so supposing your parents took you to america 3 months after you were born and you stayed there all your life. . . .
then you are not the same as stephanie okereke?

I don't see what my comment has to do with stephanie okereke. plz elaborate.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:29am On Jan 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Onila my 17 year old female cousin reading with me said you're not making any sense at all. She said it not me. I guess she's right though

shut up. .you are just vexing because I said AA men are more handsome than Nigerian men tongue
I think I dont know you jealous Naija men
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

African American men are more handsome than west african men . .I never said African features are ugly but they are just more handsome

undecided undecided

REALITY101:

[size=18pt]Onila[/size] my 17 year old female cousin reading with me said [size=18pt]you're not making any sense at all[/size]. She said it not me. I guess she's right though
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 3:32am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

I can swear I am not making up stories. .this was so true. .

dont worry about it. . . . . . .

continue posting your photos jare- nothing do you.

the thread has been derailed enough.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by coogar: 3:33am On Jan 17, 2012
Jenifa_:

I don't see what my comment has to do with stephanie okereke. plz elaborate.

my point is black people are the same everywhere.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 3:33am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

are they the same as you?

maybe you're black british or how do they call it on your side.
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:33am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

really?!!  
thats funny! last time i check it was jamaicans who first created the idea of repatriation, last time i check there were jamaican reggae artists who travel to africa to and some actually own home and land there, last time i checked jamaica the only black country that has its own religion based on pan africanism and jamaican the only country in the west that is referred to as "Mini Africa". I had NO idea british/ canadian born jamos represent Jamaicans from the island.  tongue

YES girl!! we all gon die!  tongue

Right!  Some African countries are so "pure" that they are killing homosexuals because the White man's religion say so.  Even some African Muslims have declared Christianity as "White man's indoctrination".
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by tpia5: 3:34am On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

my point is black people are the same everywhere.

kumbaya, feel the power.

one love.

**raises fist**
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 17, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

What is the prize for being accepted on Nairaland?   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

Cars?  Diamonds?  Real Estate?   wink

yep!! plus as a BONUS you get a life supply of nollywood movies,
a dashiki  tongue, two black berrys, a husband and two bowls of egusi and pepper soup.

it's sooo worth it!!  tongue
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:35am On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

Damn!  You just offended YOUR OWN PEOPLE.   grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

I know damn well Africans are like GOTDAMN, she/it representing us?!!!  grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by MrsChima1(f): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

yep!! plus as a BONUS you get a life supply of nollywood movies,
a dashiki  tongue, two black berrys, a husband and two bowls of egusi and pepper soup.

it's sooo worth it!!  tongue

Don't forget the Kufi and Reality as my houseboy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by onila(f): 3:37am On Jan 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided undecided

you never agreed with all my posts on this thread so no big deal

I am stating facts that are so obvious

why are Africans Americans and Carribeans more lighterskinned than their west African brothers. yet they are west african descents

something went down the lane smiley
Re: Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2012
^^ mschew i SERIOUSLY don't have your time.
you must be trying out for a comedy show! i dont even have to wish you
luck or pray for you, first place is definitely YOURS!

LOL!! yes girl!! @  chima!

so you see! our entire LIVES depend on us being accepted on Nairaland!!  cheesy cheesy
sooo rewarding!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Delta Igbo, Bendel Igbo: What Does That Even Mean. / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.