Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! (17821 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 1:47am On Jul 18, 2012
Yeah.. that is what I love doing and spend most of my time on. HACKING. If you think am joking, just drop the primary email or emails of your nairaland and fb in this thread and you will see your passwords right here inside this thread after 2 days grin O_o so long it is not encrypted!

Hacking is easy, it all depends on if you are having the required tools installed on your pc and know how to use them.

All you just need to do is hack the email first(email hacking is the easiet thing even for a new born hacker. Most especially if the password is weak.e.g common words, mylove, 12345 e.t.c and once the email is hacked, any other thing can be hacked) but if the password is strong, it can never be decided by any brutfocer.

The use of keyloggers is good but not accurate and has been too popular(almost everyone now know how to avoid it).

You can be a hacker of your own if your brain can easily understand complex stuffs. Just jump into this hacking forum @ www.evilzone.org and make some friends. I have spent 2 years and more learning hacking and avoiding hacking coached by a users there called "ande" and "satan911. The guys are truely evil

we ain't learning how to hack a single account anymore. Now learning how to search for loopholes and disturb or bring down a whole website. HACKING IS FUN honestly! Not evil!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by nanidee(f): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2012
I like this sexkills sha.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 18, 2012
Peterson1993: Yeah.. that is what I love doing and spend most of my time on. HACKING. If you think am joking, just drop the primary email or emails of your nairaland and fb in this thread and you will see your passwords right here inside this thread after 2 days grin O_o so long it is not encrypted!
Mr. Man, stop blabbing . . So u're a hacker , eh?
I challenge you . . . my email is: COOLANGELDUDE@GMAIL.COM

Please paste my password and snapshots of my email.
Let's see your hacking prowess.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Ranoscky(m): 3:38am On Jul 18, 2012
The fvck is wrong with some bone heads?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 18, 2012
^^^ r u stalking me? grin grin grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:36am On Jul 18, 2012
People, o decide to do my own research and found an application from google play. I was starting to get scared with the kind of advice I was startinh to recieve on the thread. The evilblogs and people called satan. embarassed lipsrsealed Not my cup of tea. So its okay now, I've got one. Its safe, clean step by step application shows you how to do everything on all devices. smiley wink cheesy grin

So ladies, you can send me a PM if you need this app wink cool. Or you can just blindly follow you heart o. This was a lovely research. Very informative.! Thanks ye'all.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
sweetcheecks: People, o decide to do my own research and found an application from google play. I was starting to get scared with the kind of advice I was startinh to recieve on the thread.The evilblogs and people called satan. embarassed lipsrsealed Not my cup of tea. So its okay now, I've got one. Its safe, clean step by step application shows you how to do everything on all devices. smiley wink cheesy grin

So ladies, you can send me a PM if you need this app wink cool. Or you can just blindly follow you heart o. This was a lovely research. Very informative.! Thanks ye'all.
LMAO~ ~ LWKMD .I know what you thinking! Infact, I expected this ...The name "evilzone" itself is scaring and sounds devilish. For the satan911, is no big deal. Most if not all hackers bears a devilish like name. I bear my own strange hacking name but can disclose it publicly!. They named the website "evilzone" because they think hacking is evil but I don't see it that way! It can be used for a better purpose. The owner of Facebook hacked in it early stages to get fb to this point. You can use the app you said you gat if it suits you but learn manual and software hacking as well! The other name I mentioned "Ande" is a lady from Ukraine. Females hackers are just too cool and highly respected!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 19, 2012
^^^ am still waiting for you to hack my email ohhhhh
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2012
@Mxxpunkxx blessed are those who doesn't see and yet believe. I was only referring to the Op but if know any cool angel dude called Mitchell Patrick, tell him to change his email password and read more security shìt from google. You know him? Who is he?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by BaBaMike: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You answer before i finish writting but i guess you got your answer, you acting like a srubb!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
Peterson1993: @Mxxpunkxx blessed are those who doesn't see and yet believe. I was only referring to the Op but if know any cool angel dude called Mitchell Patrick, tell him to change his email password and read more security shìt from google. You know him? Who is he?
Dude stop b!tching around. Forgive me, but you are.
Just a google search and you'll get my name . . dat's no big deal since my email is registered
to social networks. Google Index, remember?
How many times do I have to challenge you.
Please PASTE MY PASSWORD HERE . . and upload screenshots of my email
to prove to us that you broke into my email successfully.

It's past 2days now, I hope you know that . .
U come here and call urself a hacker, u're a disgrace to the entire underground community.
Scram, before I open my eyes.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
^ ^

lolz dude ~ ~ You like English ooo. I have told you what to do already. Tell him to change his paskey to ensure his privacy. Just tell him he was HAcKed(not by me oo. Don't get me into trouble .)... Google search and see if you would find any name...
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by millco88(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
sexkillz:
Simply go to cnet.com
search for "keylogger"
look for a trial version
download it to his laptop
follow instructions while installing it.
When its installed, it runs automatically. It captures all key strokes, so when he logs into his social accounts it would capture his password.

Just pray he is not like me, cos you'll be so busted. You have to be smart. Don't try that if he is a computer geek, else, you are good to go.

killz the former 419er
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Annie1: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
hahahahhaha

This is the funniest thread i've seen here.. tooo bad

I'm loving it.. keep it coming hackers...

on a serious note.. Una know say na this hacking finish my relationship with my boyf

The Dude caught me big time(chats with an ex via email, Chats i was just using to pass time at work o)

He Broke up with me over this o... i noooo fit shout

up ontill now , i didnt understand how he did it

BUT NOW I GERRIT ! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
Peterson1993: ^ ^

lolz dude ~ ~ You like English ooo. I have told you what to do already. Tell him to change his paskey to ensure his privacy. Just tell him he was HAcKed(not by me oo. Don't get me into trouble .)... Google search and see if you would find any name...

SHUT UP JOORRR
[size=22pt]FAIL !!![/size]
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
u asked me to do a google search
OPEN UR THICK SKULL, and ur BLIND EYES and see d image below.
Loud mstcheeeew !!!!
once again . . FAIILLLLLL !!!!

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Abi ?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Son, just don't !!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Annie1: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ Peterson1993

Na wa for u too o.. someone gave u a simple challenge n u cant even carry it out , upon all the mouth undecided

Disappointed.com
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oga moderator . . wetin dey na?

Ar u suffering from "Hide This Post" syndrome?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
@Peterson1993
Come answer me ohhhh . . . am losing patience already . .

@Annie1
I never knew u were a lady . . I retract all my statements . .
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
Annie1: @ Peterson1993

Na wa for u too o.. someone gave u a simple challenge n u cant even carry it out , upon all the mouth undecided

Disappointed.com
hmm I just de laf in Taiwan. There are several reasons why I wouldn't paste his password right here. Am am on nairaland with my real identity and hacking is illegal! If I do as he ask, it will tarnish the whole of his(that is if the email actually belongs to him) online activities and he has every right to press charges! Hell and heaven knows I don't know any road to Google and secondly there is every possibility that the email is not his and an innocent person may suffer what he never prey for. Who knows.I got the password of coolangeldude@gmail.com alongside with ade.yele@yahoo.com who willingly asked me to help hack his password cos he can't remember it anymore! I don't like talking much. All I know is that hacking email is the easiest thing to do on this planent earth so long the password is less than 16 and not too complex. Hacking email is not a big deal for God sake! That is no hacking but hacking for kids! WTF? Don't tell me you guys don't know hacking email is possible and very easy if you can!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Peterson1993(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution / Laptop Fan Sounds Like Grinding Machine / HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Corei5 500gb 4gb RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.