Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,056 members, 7,909,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

007A1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 007A1's Profile / 007A1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum by 007A1: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
after a paragraph or two am just too touched not to continue reading.... if I have my way I will just give a blank check...
Business / Re: Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall by 007A1: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
hmmmm my story your story
Nairaland / General / Using Time To Explain Life To A Kid by 007A1: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
In Microsoft time... you are allowed to sleep for 10years or progress to 10years without having to be dia...in Facebook time for every 15° the east is always one hour ahead of time... while the west is 1hr behind time causing changes in local... so in Facebook time its never the same... giving me the opportunity to express my thought differently... in instagram time I know you will want to know full of lies,.. I take 20caption at different time and I pick the best to me to tell you am beautiful just to proof something that need no proving... instagram waiste of time.... while for Twitter... you type a word and it brings everything in its since time immemorial.... just as your family name defines your ancestors quality time... the q is which of this time are you using in your life?[b]In Microsoft time... you are allowed to sleep for 10years or progress to 10years without having to be dia...in Facebook time for every 15° the east is always one hour ahead of time... while the west is 1hr behind time causing changes in local... so in Facebook time its never the same... giving me the opportunity to express my thought differently... in instagram time I know you will want to know full of lies,.. I take 20caption at different time and I pick the best to me to tell you am beautiful just to proof something that need no proving... instagram waiste of time.... while for Twitter... you type a word and it brings everything in its since time immemorial.... just as your family name defines your ancestors quality time... the q is which of this time are you using in your life?[/b]In Microsoft time... you are allowed to sleep for 10years or progress to 10years without having to be dia...in Facebook time for every 15° the east is always one hour ahead of time... while the west is 1hr behind time causing changes in local... so in Facebook time its never the same... giving me the opportunity to express my thought differently... in instagram time I know you will want to know full of lies,.. I take 20caption at different time and I pick the best to me to tell you am beautiful just to proof something that need no proving... instagram waiste of time.... while for Twitter... you type a word and it brings everything in its since time immemorial.... just as your family name defines your ancestors quality time... the q is which of this time are you using in your life?
Investment / Dream Come True by 007A1: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
My little way of giving back to the community, state, nation and the world at large... I have this thing of getting things done even without my physical cash which is obvious I can't handle right now for reasons best known... but I have this passion of not killing ideas... even though I don't want you to direct your need to me cos physical right now am only #100 rich but I am with the help of God Rich network wise... in this house(dream come true) I have elderly who can help the rising population of youth unemployed but have entrepreneur skills only that they ain't bold enough to start up and that is the only thing denying them freedom... they lack so many things... morals... technical know how... and most importantly financial chain.... so people in the house... who are experienced in your lack will render assistant...so if you know somebody who knows somebody who is skilled tell them to join this group(Dream come true) on fb and post their ordeal.... perhaps it will be attended to .. remember entrepreneur is skill oriented which Everyone can have and let not financial chain tie you to your success... see you at the end of the tunnel...
Politics / Ticketing By Union Of Motorist...a Disease In Transportation by 007A1: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
@Mbuhari... Mr President Sir...thanking God for the direction you have taken in the affairs of this nation... many are now enjoying the dividend of your 3month in office... many reforms you have embarked is honorably pertinent to the growth of this nation... to speak few is the stability of power in my area full of darkness of souls and with God I believe this gesture will be repeated in all sector... however what resulted in this outburst is the deplorable cankerworm of the transporting sector in some part of the state... Lagos in particular... speaking on the voice of motorist and that of the passengers....it is pertinent to note that most of this motorist and passangers make up the average Nigeria youth... mostly those that couldn't find work but want to earn decent money result into using their allawy money to get a motorcycle but it is of the habit of the union of motorist with the help of some elite to make life miserable for them... I took my time to consult one of the motorist and he lamented that daily they pay for3different ticket amounting into half of what they earn daily and it has make life difficult for them that they have no choice sometimes but to hike the price of movement affecting the other half citizens who are not motorist... cause when this happens price of goods are also affected...the surprising part of the issue is that all this ticketing money are not accounted for by the officials of government because they are not collected under their umbrella.. so I now wonder if we have a president working so hard to make the country successful and some elite with the help of turgery are making it unbearable.. I believe your op in I non is that this mennace should be stopped and those culprit should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty... And the money should be used to develop all affected areas cos despite collecting all these ticketing my area has know no development for years... we await your prompt response Sir as you always do to the oppressed... thanks for your time.
Career / Re: Now That I Got A Job I Am Now Confused. by 007A1: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Well either way you chose is a way but am very sure in between the two there is one you will perfectly fit in.... even I know not if it were to be by experience... you must have had it all from the different ideas on the table.... but what everybody knows not is how it will finally turn out for you and it is very important that makes you scare of outcome... I might choose one for you and ask you to shun the other believe me in between the two I have learn as a prospective economics student that as about want ...human need are unlimited so which makes me conclude you can never get 100%satisfy wit any decision make and it may be that one is 40% and the other 20% but fortunately for you, you followed my idea of 40% but in the future you didn't get satisfied as expected not knowing the 40%even as low as it is... it is the best... so it will turn to had I know.. regret... so in a nutshel not to regret I have someone who knows the future cos He alone hold it.... and it is God... so my advice is you sincerely pray over it and tell him to direct you in your decision making.... so you will be rest assure that it is the best decision you make and that assurance alone that you are not alone in it will take you to your next juncture... remember wat works for Mr A sometimes don't work for Mr B....tested advice
Crime / Officially A Naira Lander... Proudly Ng by 007A1: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Officially a Naira lander... is that a crime?...then sue me... lets rap it off...proudly Naija
Celebrities / Re: Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" by 007A1: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
vizkiz:
and I have been begging Airforce1 for a collaboration angry

I hope he is reading this undecided

But isn't he too small to be hanging around club house at 14? His father seriously did a wack JOB bringing him up

I joined NL just to answer you even though have been a visitor for like a year now after loosing my former account.... tell me wah kind of music do you do... or can you find your way around the track Bar's... haven't completed it but you can make yours to complete... the ball in ur court... if you want a new thing entirely talk to my Manager... cheers

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.