Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (49470 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by 2dmax(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2012
[quote author=Julieccentric]I am not big or small in stature ..People even say I look younger than my age .[/quote. Me thinking... Medium and mid-30s?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by 2sexy(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:

That your friend is just an exception....acidtalk is abt 90percent right...Just go to unilag and see the way the girls behave like the world revolves around them and observe what is been said...Now fastforward to 6 yrs after graduation...The change in behaviour is so visible....different priorities..PPle say age is jst a number but ow do u feel wen all ur age mates are in school and u u're still writing jamb severally....Same for marriage...how do u feel wen all ur age mates are married and even havin kids and u're still searching...DESPERATE...even if u may try to hide it... I have a sister and all the bfs I've eva known with her had cars....wen she was much younger...Her last bf didn't have a car and she used to pay for some dates sef...She's nw always talkin abt gettin married within 2 yrs....She is late twenties...I think the smartest girls are those that get their acts together btw the ages of 20 and 25..find a good man within that period and marry latest by 28 or 29 or 30...

PS: many ladies in their late twenties are the easiest to bed...Jst form small responsible throw in the marriage card and she's all yours...She will even drive over to ur place to sleep with u jst to keep u....cos she knws she's in extra time.
Thanks ... And let me add by giving a practical example with my own experience.

The girl wrote about above, I mean the one whom I said I gave all and not the one I refused to buy food for, was crazy. She would not even want me to kiss her. She would even talk to me any how and get angry at the slightest chance and would not want to pick my call and at that time, I was a capitalized MUMU. So, I will go on begging for a crime I did not commit. After she got admission into UNIPORT, she begged me to help with 5k and that she would give me back when her mother send her money. For where? I didn't get the money back. I remember even buying her a phone before that time and paid the courier fee, plust SIM card and recharge card and every amounted to 10k and this was before she got admission. When she was in school, she started getting worse. She initially said a guy was after her blah blah. Along the line she even said the guy love her. Really? So what am I( a typical example that girls within that age are confused species).

Time grew old and I lost my mum and went to my villa at Anambra. While returning, I branched off to her house and I saw a text that she sent to the guy and the one the guy sent to her. I asked her what's the meaning of all those messages on her phone and her reply was you know I am a fine young girl(pls take not of that reply, we will refer back to it). Saying baby blah blah blah and the night before that day, she asked me for recharge card which I sent to her and that's what she used to text the guy. I also noticed that she started making night calls with the other guy and preferrred not to talk to me, no matter how many times I called.
On getting home I called the guy and he confirmed it that they were dating but I didn't tell him who I was. This girl became mad and was venting her anger on me. Anyway, she later said she is no longer seeing the guy. Again, she gave me her password to her email to help her do something and again, I saw an email which sent to the guy but she denied it that it was the guy who sent it. Lol can you imagine that? I had just sent her some money at school.

Anyway, it went on till she told me that she had sex with the guy. I was hell mad. She later said she wants to come and see me in Benin, and I let her blah blah and another guy(her ex) took her out by 8pm till 10pm. The guy even wanted her to sleep over at his house and she would have even accepted if not the way I started talking on phone. She didn't even allowed me to touch her anything but I didn't force myself on her either otherwise, that would be a rape, right? Well, I gave her 4500 return to PH.

Fast forward to this day, she's now 25 and the last time she wanted to spend the night with me but I refused... Now she's desperate. Where is that guy she was crazy about?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by 2dmax(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2012
pauloman:

Lol trust me i have been with haaaawwwt ladies n i dont get carried away with physical looks. I get attracted to a lady by the intrinsic values she possess rather than the physical. Minus the looks she got dis gal is an asset personified. Even if she gets fat at d long run which i doubt she would bcoz she wont allow it,her numerous other assets would erase that out i beleive. So yes i lover her too.

One thing u have to know is that loving someone is not just based on feelings that clouds ur emotions n senses which is typically what is termed "falling in love". Its a conscious effort of looking @ ur partners strenghts n weaknesses and objectively making a decision to stand by this person no matter what challenges comes ur way either presently or in the future and this is what is called "Standing in love" which is lacking in marriages these days,hence,the high divorce rates in the world today !
let hope it works out for u man, because d way u rate dis chick, one wonders she's not rating anoda...after u were no meteor wen u her age odawise, u would hv bn paid dowry for!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Konnektions146(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2012
^^^
guy yu really tried,
ladies can be somethin else attimes, its a pity but yu really loved her, yu have to be strong.

wishin u de best man
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by mandy4s: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Sijo01: I dont see the issue here! undecided
u gurls will never see the issue get itwink
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by pauloman(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
2dmax: let hope it works out for u man, because d way u rate dis chick, one wonders she's not rating anoda...after u were no meteor wen u her age odawise, u would hv bn paid dowry for!

I am very experienced when it comes to dating women. Even though i love her but i allow her do the chasing. For some inexplicable reason i cant fathom why she believes am the love of her life...a man needs to know how to manage his girl and her emotions. Thats one of the key to being a leader in a relationship such that even if she fvcks up she will still come back to u
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Tinkin: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
@@op,maturity hs notin to do wit age.nd @least 18months seems ok.i wud advice u go for a grl in her early 20's who knws wat she wants
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Sijo01(f): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
2dmax: r u 1 of those?

which......?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Sijo01(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
mandy4$:

whats your point, boy?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by 2sexy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
mandy4$:
abi o o o. I remember when a guy wrote the legendary thread in 2010 and you won't believe that on 4 or 5 ladies commented on that thread. The rest dare not. Why? Because it revealed them nakedly. I beg go to google and search for " how to maintain and control a woman" or let me do it for you - - > https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman read it and you will see real truth.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
frikuenci: Wow!!! This thread is like a reality show. I av learnt quite a lot though. But I have just one question,How do you know or ask a girl u love about her real age? Considering most females do lie when it comes to this aspect of discussion. Thanks.

And for me, it is better not to ask. You make them tell you... the truth by doing the right thing
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Topic Updated.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Chidex2442: i dnt do babe tinz next page please!

dude, u gay
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 02, 2013
I think am in d right position 2 answer dis question but igboman says "onye na nkeya"......am 32 and my wife is 20 and we got married 2months ago.

As a man i have my reasons 2 marry a girl of dat age range and i already know d disadvantages which i can handle with high level of maturity.

My own point of view is dat maturity is a thing of mind and age is nothing but a number and a girl in her early twenties or late twenties is not a criteria 4 a good relationship.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by lola4jah(f): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2013
190: most girls of that age dont have respect
they cheat
they dont have focus
dey are lead by material tins

always interested in ashawo don get uniform oooooh kinda clothes
THE MOST CAPABLE ONES ARE THOSE DONE WITH NYSC and more focused in life and
seem to know what they want!!
hey maturity is nt in age dere r some gals dat r below 20 n yet r matured than those in dier late 20s,some galz in late 20s,tends 2 hide thier trueself y bcoz dey r in a hurry 2 gett married so dey pretend so dat dey can b suitable 4 d guy bt d moment dey get married dey begin 2 reveal thier true nature,so my dear jst calm down dnt b in a haste 2 get married bcoz marriage iz an institution were u collect d cerrtificate b4 u even start it,u cant barge in2 marriage if nt u wil barge out,jst take ur tym 2 search n let God direct ur path 2 ur ordainded life partner
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by itsmeurLady(f): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
bashr8:
that age group is the worst for a guy hoping to settle, they lack respect, run their mouth a lot and dont understand what commitment is,they dont know what they want yet and cant understand right from left. at that age they are still attracted to yopie yopie, party ,baseball hat wizkid kind of guys thats why most guys either marry their age mate or wait till their 31 ,32 to marry a girl that is at least 25 or 26. its hard to find a cool headed ones that have matured , the worse is if she is still a student or in nysc she will be bleeping her school mates or school boyfriend while your at the side tongue

How wld you feel if som1 said similar thing about your sister I min, this just shows how immature u are trying to conclude quickly.... I don't know d kind of girls u have been meeting lately buh like d saying goes " u attract wat u are"... Ur mindset needs to be Renewed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.