Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (49469 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2012
Julieccentric: I am not big or small in stature ..People even say I look younger than my age .

THIS KID , PLEASE KEEP OFF, THIS IS ADULT PAGE, FOR ADULT COMMENTS, GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I CRUSIFIS HEREBY TAKE A VOW NOT TO LOOK AT ANY GIRL UNDER 23. SO HELP ME GOD
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Lordlexy: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2012
ledafaze: Guys (Male and Female),

If I should refer this to a friend, someone will reply saying I should just paint myself straight...

I need your advice here... I am a single guy in his late twenties and I truly believe in having at least a relationship that will be up to 18 months. Lately, my interests has been in ladies of early twenties... Like 20, 21, 22 and I rarely have taste for the older ones.

I need advice from others that have gone through this about going into it or not. Will they be matured enough to go into a serious relationship despite the fact that they might have finished Higher College / University?

911!
grin
ledafaze: Guys (Male and Female),

If I should refer this to a friend, someone will reply saying I should just paint myself straight...

I need your advice here... I am a single guy in his late twenties and I truly believe in having at least a relationship that will be up to 18 months. Lately, my interests has been in ladies of early twenties... Like 20, 21, 22 and I rarely have taste for the older ones.

I need advice from others that have gone through this about going into it or not. Will they be matured enough to go into a serious relationship despite the fact that they might have finished Higher College / University?

911!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by safeLove(f): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2012
If you are serious about settling down in 18months time then I'll advice you to go for a lady of at least 25,done with NYSC,emotionally matured and ready for a serious relationship.
Unless you are ready to deal with drama,please leave the younger ones alone. If you insist then be ready for competition from either schoolmates,NYSC platoon mates,even peergroup.

2 Likes

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Konnektions146(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2012
safeLove: If you are serious about settling down in 18months time then I'll advice you to go for a lady of at least 25,done with NYSC,emotionally matured and ready for a serious relationship.
Unless you are ready to deal with drama,please leave the younger ones alone. If you insist then be ready for competition from either schoolmates,NYSC platoon mates,even peergroup.
God blesss u
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by fagamite: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2012
tai2: SUMMARY:

20-24 - They think they're doing you a favour

25 -30 - They know you're doing them a favour

31 and above - The Lord is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want

SO on point. Thats why I only go after that age group, just promise them marriage and they are all over your bed spreading their legs. it works all the time. grin
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by bashr8: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2012

grin
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by bashr8: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2012
fagamite:

SO on point. Thats why I only go after that age group, just promise them marriage and they are all over your bed spreading their legs. it works all the time. grin
badt guy, its not fair oo but then life sef no fair.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by overkillR(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2012
fr_evangel: [/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

I can tell from your post you are still growing! At 21 you shouldnt even be on nairaland, you should be reading your books!!!

Lol! It's been 5years, so do your maths. We're all growing and learning everyday. Who isn't? It's a continous process my friend!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by ACM10: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2012
fagamite:

Using marriage as a bait to lay women is an expensive joke. Don't ever go there! Unless you hate your existence. It gets worse as they grow old
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2012
crusifis:

THIS KID , PLEASE KEEP OFF, THIS IS ADULT PAGE, FOR ADULT COMMENTS, GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I CRUSIFIS HEREBY TAKE A VOW NOT TO LOOK AT ANY GIRL UNDER 23. SO HELP ME GOD

A full-grown woman like meI have my priorities set & am aware of what I want.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by belovedbabs(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2012
Bro let her test ur lady 4 clarification on confirmation. Just 2 weeks na 8-) cool
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by sashaa(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2012
I must say am surprised at the comments on this thread. I always thought early twenties are the ideal ages that guys go for. Ok o. Am 26, so y aint i hooked yet?
*wide grin*
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by vanstanzy(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2012
sashaa: I must say am surprised at the comments on this thread. I always thought early twenties are the ideal ages that guys go for. Ok o. Am 26, so y aint i hooked yet?
*wide grin*

Sis, at 26yrs of age maturity (both emotional and psychological) has set-in to stay. In effect, u are ripe and the right man will come u way when God Almighty Wills it. Just make urself the right woman, socialize responsibly and believe. BEST OF LUCK!

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by sashaa(f): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2012
vanstanzy:

Sis, at 26yrs of age maturity (both emotional and psychological) has set-in to stay. In effect, u are ripe and the right man will come u way when God Almighty Wills it. Just make urself the right woman, socialize responsibly and believe. BEST OF LUCK!
thank u Van, i believe so too. Stay blessed
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Sijo01(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

how old are you?

I am an adult sir.....reason for your question?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by FindOut(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2012
kenx1: A typical gurl in her early 20s J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ had dis chat:

Participants:
-------------
K€NN¥, Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink

Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink:
Gud am
K€NN¥:
Hi hi dis topic is killing me ѠϊζϦ lafta
K€NN¥:
https://www.nairaland.com/1001027/issues-dating-ladies-early-twenties
Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink:
Intresting
K€NN¥:
R U̶̲̥̅̊ reading it because its S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ true
Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink:
ƔєA̲̅ђ
K€NN¥:
Gurls dat age don't know wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want
Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink:
ƔєA̲̅ђ
Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink:
Today is my fwend bday
K€NN¥:
Hmmm............
Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink:
ƔєA̲̅ђ she's my dp
K€NN¥:
Cute gurl
Pweety<3<3mz=*ijay;wink:
Vewi cute

You see am, the serious gist wey u put for table no concern am. Na friend's birthday , DP be her own. Lol.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by SaintChukz(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2012

Well i think you may have generalized too broadly, but this isn't far from the truth though. So What about those in their forties ? What's their caption like ? - A Very Desperate Prayer i guess....
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2012

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Olympic Gold winning comment! grin
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by woodboi(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2012
@ poster, I will ask u to b careful wif most of dis gurls... Dey re d reason y most guyz weed nd get drunk anyhow. I cal dem fairy tales gurl, dey want to have it al #gbam#

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Jaykizz(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Chidex2442: i dnt do babe tinz next page please!
anoda nign gay...
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2012
X

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by SaintChukz(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

A full-grown woman like meI have my priorities set & am aware of what I want.
Please could you list out those priorities and what is it that you are aware of wanting...?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by SaintChukz(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2012
safeLove: If you are serious about settling down in 18months time then I'll advice you to go for a lady of at least 25,done with NYSC,emotionally matured and ready for a serious relationship.
i don't really know why i may be having this thought, but i get the feeling you are a relationship expert/counsellor. Are you one..?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by EzePromoe: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2012
No comments
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by 2tek: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2012
SUMMARY:

31 - 39 - The Lord is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want

40 - above- GOD unto U I commit my spirit

3 Likes

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by ibrutex(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2012
guy i realy like your post grin i fink all av been said here. just be prepared for unexpected 'coz ladies of that age proves sturbon like hard to crack nuts. you must have enough patience and a good nurturing techniques.
angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by SaintChukz(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2012
At OP....i am very sure by now you would already be weighing your options going by the great piece of advice being offered here to you on NL. My own thoughts to you would not be adding to the much that has already been said rather i would imploy you to ponder on the advice contributed and then take a concrete affirmation on what you really want in life and go ahead and do just that...i wish you the best of luck in life and love as you read through this now. Cheers! And then finally a very resounding salute to my fellow Nairalanders...4 this wonderful thread, its being long awaited. @ least this is really worthy of making the front page.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by pendo89(f): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2012
The problem at times with NL is that people give advice based on the bad experiences only.
We live out the good,those that succeeded.
Nway.its a mindset.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Skipfr(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2012
foyeks2001:

So women are now left-overs...am sure u have sister,aunties and am sure u r gonna have enuf female children...mtchewww
u dey mak my laf dey laf. Lwkmd
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Skipfr(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2012
M M M: Op

What u need is punnnnies undecided

Relax I will supply u my leftover cool
u b bad guy sha. Lwkmd
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by EzePromoe: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LMAO @ 55 years old bashr8 looking to yansh 20-23 years old girls. Ole!

bashr8: see this one ,getting a girl to nyash is the easiest thing in nigeria especially if u have little cash , infact you dont even have to have a car . we dey talk of getting a wifey materials not confusionist like you tongue

Ileke-IdI:

So you won't yansh your wife? undecided

bashr8: you are just as confused as girls of 24 and under

Ileke-IdI:

A simple question was asked and you're ranting like a teenage boy.

Is sexy not part of a wifey material? Which NIgerian man would marry a woman that cannot properly somersault in the bedroom?

bashr8: can you summersault in the bedroom ? wouldnt it be easier if you just joined a circus grin

Ileke-IdI:

Ah so you havent met one of them. . . . date an 20-23years old and they'll show you.

Irrelevant conversation.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Genovese(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Depends on her mentality[color=#000099]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.