Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (49472 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by darmiex(f): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2012
nothing worng with dating a girl that age, yu may be lucky and she would have a head on her shoulders. but don't come to complain on NL when she starts expecting you to foot every bill oooooo

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2012
H
cosby07: Its only Nigeria You see all dis rubbish, asking a girl out for months rubbish after U go say U no get husband,tell me how U go get husband, even common GHANA girls are better than nigerian girls, rubbish set of girls, na wetin dey make una propose to man at d age of 30 when una no get hope, short sighted girls

You seem to be frustrated..I am 22 yrs of age & all my suitors have always been in their late 3o's.So you expect that I jump @ them..What were they doing since?busy breaking the hearts of babes.Whether togo gals are better than SA gals or naija gals na u sabi.I am gonna settle down @ 24 and that is if the person am dating now can stand my issues. Abi is it by force to marry?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2012
freecocoa: Ha! See problem o.

Thank God my boo doesn't think like most of the guys on here.

Are you sure he's still alive?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by BJ4REEL(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2012
acidtalk: *coughs and then sip a glass of water*

18months to settle down you say?
Now let's set your priorities straight and that of the lady in question.

The average Nigerian familt wants their daughter to get married after her first degree. The only two exceptions in this case are; The lady gets pregnant and her people are ashamed of her giving birth to the baby in their home or she is from an almost below average home (poor family background) as such they want her to go so that they can feed (minus one mouth) less mouth.

Secondaly most girls in this age bracket are not in anyway desperate to get married. They still see themselves as beauty queens because they sometimes get as much as 5-10 toasters everyday because of their youthful nature. This will make them assume they will remain 'hot cake' for ever and think there will always be that suitor waiting to get married to them whenever they are ready.

Except for few families which still nuture their female children, its almost common for most ladies within that age range to learn basic home chores in their boyfriend's place.

Though not in all cases, but if you are one who cares a lot about financial management and knowledge, most young ladies in that age bracket might not fit in. The want to get the latest phone, gadget, hand bag and fashion accessories to meet up with their peers. If you are not one of those guys that spend frivolously on a lady when it isn't relevant, she might term you stingy as won't consider settling down with you because she rarely knows what is the difference between necessity and wants.

Above all Intelligence, if you are a serous minded and fast thinker, it might be an hill task finding a lady that will match your intelligence. I am not talking of knowing latest music, movie or celebrity gist. I am talking of beneficial reasoning.

If you don't mind the above, then you can stick with them and groom them with patience. Otherwise maybe you should stick with the law of nature that "the older the wine, the better it taste".
@op,u bera dnt miss this! Ponder on it!

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2012
Chibuhealth: Age is not sense my people" dat a lady is 30 and above does nt mean dat her senses are 30 and above and vice versa.so,wat matters in dis life is how u take a particular gal u ar dealing with.not wen u behave negetively u expect unda 20,21,22 as u listd 2 behave positively.dats lie" dat a gal insults in a relationshp depends on how d guy treats her.dats all" okay! On d side of flashy thngs,how can a guy demanding 4 sex almost everyday d gal comes 2 hs house and don't expect d particular gal 2 request 4 one thng nd anoda.Guys talk out of experience,stop talkng bcoz u c a topic.THERE IS NO AGE IN TRUE LOVE

So na only guys sexxx dey hungry? she will supply it to another feller and come to my huz appearing not interested and still get her eyes on my moni.Haba u check am? Even ur bros u go call am mumu nao!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by bashr8: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2012
Julieccentric: H

You seem to be frustrated..I am 22 yrs of age & all my suitors have always been in their late 3o's.So you expect that I jump @ them..What were they doing since?busy breaking the hearts of babes.Whether togo gals are better than SA gals or naija gals na u sabi.I am gonna settle down @ 24 and that is if the person am dating now can stand my issues. Abi is it by force to marry?
i know thousands of girls that said this same thing, they had lots of suitors when they where young , by the time they turned 24 /25 nobody wanted their sorry ass anymore and yes many of them are as beautiful as ever and even have a good job.

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2012
bashr8: i know thousands of girls that said this same thing, they had lots of suitors when they where young , by the time they turned 24 /25 nobody wanted their sorry ass anymore and yes many of them are as beautiful as ever and even have a good job.

Oh thanks...what if the guy has got his own problems?besides hw come younger guys don't ask me out like around 28 to 30..I am always having suitors around 35 upward..really funny buh its the truth.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Ayanfe004(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2012
Sincerely guy,ladies of dat age bracket cld b so annoying but no problem if u can manage dem because they stil have issues with fun,flex,merriment,immaturity in dating,dependant on guys,higher percentage of infidelity and so on.bro save ursef frm complains,dedications etc 25 is better
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2012
LMAO @ 55 years old bashr8 looking to yansh 20-23 years old girls. Ole!
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by bashr8: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

Oh thanks...what if the guy has got his own problems?besides hw come younger guys don't ask me out like around 28 to 30..I am always having suitors around 35 upward..really funny buh its the truth.
because due to economic situation in nigeria it takes a longer time for guys to get a good job, get a house and be financially independent, most guys get it right in their 30s only few lucky ones get it right in their 20s. the older you get the more the number of your suitors reduce thats all you need to know.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2012
bashr8: because due to economic situation in nigeria it takes a longer time for guys to get a good job, get a house and be financially independent, most guys get it right in their 30s only few lucky ones get it right in their 20s. the older you get the more the number of your suitors reduce thats all you need to know.

Thanks...am presently working though.It's all good.I pray I get it right and don't have reasons to regret later.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by bashr8: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
LMAO @ 55 years old bashr8 looking to yansh 20-23 years old girls. Ole!
see this one ,getting a girl to nyash is the easiest thing in nigeria especially if u have little cash , infact you dont even have to have a car . we dey talk of getting a wifey materials not confusionist like you tongue

1 Like

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by exx(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
xyloxloto: Bros go ahead! You are on the right track. There is nothing wrong in dating girls that are in their early 20s. You will be amazed by how matured they are, and how experienced they are. The danger is in dating girls that are 20 and below. Girls below 20 are so immature in their judgement. The most annoying thing about them is that they hold on to their ignorance and warped view stubbornly. Girls below 20s need a lot of grooming which you might not have time to do. But girls in their early 20s has been groomed to an extent. Besides, they are not as desperate for marriage as girls in their late 20s. Though all girls tends to take decisions based on their emotions, but I can tell u that it is much reduced in the girls in their early 20s

like someone said about girls in their late 20s most have had their heart broken,most of them have been used and dumped by their different guys and their fingers burnt but look on the bright side they tend to seem calm and more wiser and then they reflect back on their youthul days when the going was good thats life , life has stages no matter how young any girl is today its just a matter of time before she joins the rest of the old school babes you cant eat your cake and have it.
Guy it seems u re a guru. Buh i agree with wat u said. <talkin form experience> wink
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
bashr8: see this one ,getting a girl to nyash is the easiest thing in nigeria especially if u have little cash , infact you dont even have to have a car . we dey talk of getting a wifey materials not confusionist like you tongue

So you won't yansh your wife? undecided
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by harrisconsult1(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2012
The older the wine the better it taste, that is a sure word, So bro, just be careful i have gone through this stage, and nothing is as important than finding someone that is matured and understand, Good luck
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Konnektions146(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

cos for some reasons, i cannot ask a child like u out, i am in de age bracket yu named above.
yu sure know u have issues, better wake up....no its not by force to marry but i hope u wont come here crying dere is no suitor.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2012
Konnektions146:
cos for some reasons, i cannot ask a child like u out, i am in de age bracket yu named above.
yu sure know u have issues, better wake up....no its not by force to marry but i hope u wont come here crying dere is no suitor.

How come you are not married Oga?You are still searching for MIss Right?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by megxo(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2012
N DEY LIE ALOT..........
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2012
na so
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by 2sexy(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

can you give a little describtion your self. I mean hight and size? Are you big? Or maybe you look much older than your age.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by coolzeal(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
This is 21st century, computer age whatsoever and not in the days of our fathers. Girls around that age, mostly want to have their own share of fun(not tied down with a man) and some will go to the extend of telling lies and to play you for a fool just to get what they want and then live your heart nuked lol. Th best age for a woman to get married should be from 25yrs above. My thought.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by davades(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Be ready ƒσя war...cuz that's their peak period, a lot of offers would be coming there way And u should be ready to compete with †ђξ Ǧ☺☺ϑ, bad , ugly , rich etc. ©º♏Є to think of it their thought would be like I'm still young 2be hooked...Ma je aye ori (i'll chop †ђξ head of ma life) :p :p
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by bashr8: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So you won't yansh your wife? undecided
you are just as confused as girls of 24 and under
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Konnektions146(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2012
Julieccentric:

How come you are not married Oga?You are still searching for MIss Right?
hahhaahahahaahaah, my dear, men are different from women, someone just told u dat and yu should be realistic enough to undastand dat as well,
all we guys just want is for yu ladies to be mature enough and as well realistic to undastand how this life, relationships works.
yu said somethin abt settling down at 24, c'mon dear lady, marriage is not like a project that yu peg deadlines on.
a lot of ladies said so at yur age and thus found out that it doesnt work that way, it could be b4 or later than dat yur set deadline.

wrt the issues yu talked abt, now i am glad u know u ve got some issues , and u dont sound as if u wanna adjust, who do u think would feel the effect of a separation from yu current guy?
what do u think is de role of a lady in a relationship/man's life?

if u undastand that, u will understand a few tips abt yur life ahead
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2012
bashr8: you are just as confused as girls of 24 and under

A simple question was asked and you're ranting like a teenage boy.

Is sexy not part of a wifey material? Which NIgerian man would marry a woman that cannot properly somersault in the bedroom?
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2012
I am not big or small in stature ..People even say I look younger than my age .
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by bashr8: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

A simple question was asked and you're ranting like a teenage boy.

Is sexy not part of a wifey material? Which NIgerian man would marry a woman that cannot properly somersault in the bedroom?
can you summersault in the bedroom ? wouldnt it be easier if you just joined a circus grin
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by tai2(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2012
SUMMARY:

20-24 - They think they're doing you a favour

25 -30 - They know you're doing them a favour

31 and above - The Lord is my Shepherd, I Shall Not Want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2012
bashr8: can you summersault in the bedroom ? wouldnt it be easier if you just joined a circus grin
Ah so you havent met one of them. . . . date an 20-23years old and they'll show you.
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2012
tai2: SUMMARY:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2012
tai2: SUMMARY:

funny buh scary!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.