Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (31052 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Decryptor(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
emmysenior: Take me shopping monthly, taking care of the bills, PDA, never demands, hot, passionate s*x.... Infact she must be a miss independent. How bout that?
You must either as super-hot as an Italian model or dating a cougar (Sugar mum) to achieve all the above

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Decryptor: You must either as super-hot as an Italian model or dating a cougar (Sugar mum) to achieve all the above

All the above is not a problem but taking him shopping monthly? Thats kinda absurd to me for a man. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by megxo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Goldenheart: ur gurl must be so booring.....
no take panadol for ma headache na tongue so much for a judge
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Sike(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lord_Reed: A kind reassuring word when I am stressed.

A massage when I am fagged out.

Help putting on/off my clothes even if I don't need it.

Feed me titbits while we eat.

Rub her hands over any of my exposed skin surfaces e.g. face, hands, arms, etc.

Well-Posted. That is it!!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Jaykizz(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

yes! that's what he deserves! angry tongue
can a sweetgal lyk ya eva try such? I doubt!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by megxo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Jaykizz:
can a sweetgal lyk ya eva try such? I doubt!
mayb, d sweet dia is an 'IRONY'..*jst saying*
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Chidex2442(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
When she gives me a warm hug dat i feel her nipples on my chest and a hot kiss and also wen we have a good bath 2geda... I jst feel i'm d happiest person loved

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by jiggo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
ùna no go make person laughcry here...
Shuuu
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by candy82(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl: i rub his cheek and chest with sandpaper.

i carry ground pepper with me in case he misbehaves.

what can be more romantic!
aha Ўΰ dey vex...Ўΰ guy s in soup
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by webspy: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lord_Reed: A kind reassuring word when I am stressed.

A massage when I am fagged out.

Help putting on/off my clothes even if I don't need it.

Feed me titbits while we eat.

Rub her hands over any of my exposed skin surfaces e.g. face, hands, arms, etc.

Thats it and A deep kiss wen its not expected smiley
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by betterbest: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
coolHot stylish sex...i lov when she screem my name...ishhhhhhh, dear don't stop!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by KINGwax(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl: i rub his cheek and chest with sandpaper.

i carry ground pepper with me in case he misbehaves.

what can be more romantic!
sorry...for your fuccked up life sweet.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by webspy: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
m single o sad, ladies peeping smiley
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
KINGwax: sorry...for your fuccked up life sweet.

Lord of our days!!! Will you folks relax...I am pretty sure she was being sarcastic.

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
I like the slight and gentle touching of hands and a deep eye contact whenever we both sit across the table. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
Goldenheart: are u dating a gorilla??....thats gross
*Drops from 5 storey building*
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Mcleo007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
bennyraz: A little BD$M + more attention + more PDA's is Okay grin

B D S M
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Sylverbox(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
I love it wen she goes out of her way 2 do my own way. Eg...playing video games wt me or watching Man U Play. But I love it wen she goes around d house half naked wtout giving a hoot grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by ATMC(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
bennyraz: A little BD$M + more attention + more PDA's is Okay grin
what is bd§m
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
A nice BJ etc. . .
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
swtchicgurl:

and how will the hug and kiss remove the stress? tongue
Can U be my girl, then you will see how.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01:

Look outside the box, you wil get the gist.
*WINKS*
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Pakavy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Goldenheart: ur gurl must be so booring.....
thot as much or tyt azzd
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
ATMC: what is bd§m

Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism.
You know, when she's clad in skimpy skin-hugging leather, with no bra and just her nylon thong underneath, she cuffs him to the bed with his arms spread out, she gets on top of him and rides him mercilessly to her satisfaction while he lies there helpless. cool wink
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism.
You know, when she's clad it skimpy skin-hugging leather, with no bra and just her nylon thong underneath, she cuffs him to the bed with his arms spread out, she gets on top of him and rides him mercilessly to her satisfaction while he lies there helpless. cool wink

You've got too much time for p[i]or[/i]n, I see. Too graphic to just be basic knowledge.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You've got too much time for p[i]or[/i]n, I see. Too graphic to just be basic knowledge.

I do lots of freaky things with my girlfriend, cuz I'm very 'creative' in bed.
Do you know I actually take off her panties using just my teeth?
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

I still don't needed to know. Thank you.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by slimyem: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

that's not freaky...
That's exicting!cheesycheesy
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I still don't needed to know. Thank you.

Yeah right. That's what they all say.
Me, I'm just a bad boy like that. Pry and I'll entertain your minds.

Abeg, make una free me to do my thing jare cool
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
slimyem: that's not freaky...
That's exicting!cheesycheesy

Hmmmmmmm.... So I take it you enjoy 'taking charge' sometimes too, huh? wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.