Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (31053 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
Arrowman: by calling my phone not flashing..lol

chaii.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by xhero: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
??
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

If I gave so much detail on that part, it would be 'too much information', 'you're derailing the thread' and all that ish, no be so?

Abeg, make una free me jare. Who dey impress you naa? grin grin

You already gave too much details o.

You took off her panty with your teeth, then sucked her juices off the panty. If it gets any more graphic, sexkillz will close down this thread grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

Abegii, go and rest biko grin
Who be dat 15 yr old pikin wey dey try dat kind thing?
Mtscheew.

LOL LOL again and LOLEST.

Seriously no joke. tongue tongue :

People dat blow their own trumpet like dis r usually livin an opposite life in reality...ure a lady! u can neva av a man all figured out 100% my dear.

Did I say that I know men 100% I don't go out of my way trying to study and figuring out all men. I try to study the one am with, his like and dislike. And abt what I wrote, no arrogance intended though was just stating the fact.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by xhero: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
rokiatu:

Hell to the no!!! My love life is right at the top there far far from boring. Infact right now my romance life is surreal. I have so much creative and romantic ideas to possibly last me a lifetime of love.

People work hard to achieved stuff, I worked hard to become a romantic.

There nothing guys will list here that I already don't know of...even if this thread hit 50 pages. Well some people have weird taste. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed This thread is just for fun really. And I just what to see a pattern..maybe most guys will vote on romantic dinner, or a massege and hot sex sessionor kissing and sensaully touching them frequently.

Romantic ideas and me?? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.. I will be writing my very own book on romance soon. Pun intended. grin

People dat blow their own trumpet like dis r usually livin an opposite life in reality...ure a lady! u can neva av a man all figured out 100% my dear.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You took off her panty with your teeth, then sucked her juices off the panty. If it gets any more graphic, sexkillz will close down this thread grin

No biko! All I gave were details on BDSM, not on my relationship jare! grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
xhero:

LOL! No be lie sha grin grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
lol
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
WTH? "Details on Bleep"?

What I said was B D S M. Is that word also forbidden now?
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
I'd appreciate her smooching me. Especially my sensitive spot which is. . . . .I won't tell cos you aint she tongue
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lool, that's some nasty azz shyt. I bet royal does that. grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
Therapeutic massage is one thing I crave for whenever she is around. Her massaging prowess has no equal. Other romantic gestures are things I prefer being spontaneous.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool, that's some nasty azz shyt. I bet royal does that. grin

Royal eats up the whole panty. . . . fo sure lol
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Royal eats up the whole panty. . . . fo sure lol

Lool! I trust am.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
Smart, with great sense of humour.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
The-Rainmaker:
Smart, with great sense of humour.

They said romantic gesture. undecided
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nayah(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
casket: Therapeutic massage is one thing I crave for whenever she is around. Her massaging prowess has no equal. Other romantic gestures are things I prefer being spontaneous.

Seconded
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane:

They said romantic gesture. undecided

LOL Thread was derailed from page 2. I love Nigerians grin

Wouldn't surprise me if someone talks about how fast his wife types on this computta.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Basildon1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Talking about gestures, I like when my gal rubs the back of my head when we driving. That na my password sad.

At that point, she's in control - "Buy me new Kurt Geiger shoes", "Let's go eat thai food", "Hope you will watch The Kardashians with me tonight ". The answer is YES!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by slimyem: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Thread was derailed from page 2. I love Nigerians grin

Wouldn't surprise me if someone talks about how fast his wife types on this computta.
lmao..cheesycheesy
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kaeto(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Just give me your butts and body to sniff and it suficeth me.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01:

you &who?
me and only me grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2012
kaeto: Just give me your butts and body to sniff and it suficeth me.
good joke.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by vega84(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
Sit on my laps and suck my nipples
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
ATMC: what is bd§m
role playing during intimacy. Just type it BD$M in google, u will get more answers..

Cheers
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lemme nt forget.. I also appreciate teasing, lap dance & strip dance.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by NkoNwanne(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nothin as romantic as being urself, being genuine in wateva u do jst dnt pretend...
As 4 me random hugs, kisses, gifts etc do it 4 me.
NOTE: To cry is also romantic....Jst be a lil bit soft cos no man wants a man as a gf/wife.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
;
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by tantan: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné: I love it when she gives me a lapdance in nothing but her leopard-print undies wink
YES OO! NA THIS KIND THING THEY TURN ME ON.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by tantan: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
[quote
author=Ejiné]

Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism.
You know, when she's clad in skimpy skin-hugging leather, with no bra
and just her nylon thong underneath, she cuffs him to the bed with his
arms spread out, she gets on top of him and rides him mercilessly to her
satisfaction while he lies there helpless. cool wink[/quote] NA SHARONE STONE THEY DO THAT FOR BASIC INSTINCT.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by jaym112002(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
kiss kiss S/O to Rokiatu...You bring up the coolest threads everytime. You must be an awesome individual in person

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by geogeous(f): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
a personally composed sms and an affectionate smile will sweep me off my feet!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.