Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,120 members, 7,970,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (31165 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by sunkoye: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You already gave too much details o.

You took off her panty with your teeth, then sucked her juices off the panty. If it gets any more graphic, sexkillz will close down this thread grin

wait make i vomit...grraaahhhwww
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by swtchicgurl: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Goldenheart: are u dating a gorilla??....thats gross

that should be you. tongue
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by sunkoye: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You already gave too much details o.

You took off her panty with your teeth, then sucked her juices off the panty. If it gets any more graphic, sexkillz will close down this thread grin
wait! make i vomit...gwrahhhahh
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Uwehok: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
A soothing and reasuring word like 'i luv u' and a good massage, it makes me feel valuable.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by mrperfect(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
This is an interesting one.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by purplekayc(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lord_Reed: A kind reassuring word when I am stressed.

A massage when I am fagged out.

Help putting on/off my clothes even if I don't need it.

Feed me titbits while we eat.

Rub her hands over any of my exposed skin surfaces e.g. face, hands, arms, etc.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by edogu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
4 me 12 strokes of cain will do.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by midich: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Interestn post. Plzzz guyz how do I create a thread on nairaland forum. Ur Help is high$ly appreciated. Thax in advance.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Mcleo007(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism.
You know, when she's clad in skimpy skin-hugging leather, with no bra and just her nylon thong underneath, she cuffs him to the bed with his arms spread out, she gets on top of him and rides him mercilessly to her satisfaction while he lies there helpless. cool wink

Too much p orn! cheesy
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nayah(f): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
humm poster very good thread, I'm still taking notes grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kaeto(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
rokiatu: good joke.
not a joke please.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by LordReed(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
midich: [color=#770077][/color]
Interestn post. Plzzz guyz how do I create a thread on nairaland forum. Ur Help is high$ly appreciated. Thax in advance.

Go to the top of the section you want to start the thread in, you will see create new topic.
Click on it and then do you fill it out with the title and the body of the topic.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Bzoe(f): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
availabiliy and hearing ears
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by pleep(m): 5:10am On Aug 04, 2012
not being selfish.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by osaska(m): 5:42am On Aug 04, 2012
when she sucks my lolipop & wen she say me...honey i need a hot sex...and after dat leave my lolipop inside her engine room and we both sleep...
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by sugardaddy1(m): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2012
Just grab me from behind and I will fall like a pack of cards ....anytime!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by MrLee(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2012
swtchicgurl: i rub his cheek and chest with sandpaper.

i carry ground pepper with me in case he misbehaves.

what can be more romantic!
winch
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by swtchicgurl: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Mr Lee:
winch

uhn? is that the name of a biscuit? undecided
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by GentleNaaz(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2012
Just want ha 2 always b dia whenever, whereva i ned ha around me. Also cuddle around me wheneva we r 2geda. D most important is nt 2 keep any romantic afair wt any oda guy.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by bendazum: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2012
Call me on phone to express her undying love for me,send sweet inspiring text messages,Put her head on my chest while sleeping,hold on to my arms while we walk.Smell nice,dress nice for me.Get other people jealous on my behalf,be flexible,unpredictable eg. give me a kiss unexpectedly or ask me to kiss her.Buy things for me when she goes out.When I get angry,she should apologize while hugging me.Cook good food for me.Offer to pay our transport fare,pick the bill sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Euroclydon(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2012
She shuld know how to laff wit a gud sense of humor shuld do d trick but if she no sabi cook...den there is trouble o!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by bendazum: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2012
Bzoe: availabiliy and hearing ears
ARE YOU A GUY?DON'T SPEAK FOR US OTHERWISE YOU GET CARRYOVER FOR THIS COUSE.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by bendazum: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2012
She should be good in bed and active not just lie there like some dead wood.She should initiate it atimes.Infact make my imagination run riot!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2012
I don't know mehn but all this seems overrated.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by bendazum: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2012
kandiikane: I don't know mehn but all this seems overrated.
Overrated?Did you just mention,'Overrated'?We live in a country where DIVORCE is fast becoming a NORM.We are here proffering solutions and you are...Goddamnit!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2012
Jare, it because all this is overrated that's why there are divorces. People go into marriage expecting the world but they realise it isn't all it seems once they enter.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by dlinglos(f): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2012
grin grin grin grin shocked
edogu: 4 me 12 strokes of cain will do.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by bendazum: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2012
kandiikane: Jare, it because all this is overrated that's why there are divorces. People go into marriage expecting the world but they realise it isn't all it seems once they enter.
SOME OF THESE EXPECTATIONS ARE REALISTIC ESPECIALLY MINE!I WOULDN'T MAKE HER LIFE COMPLICATED WITH OVER BEARING ATTITUDE BECAUSE I LOVE HER.IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOD COMMUNICATION.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2012
bendazum: SOME OF THESE EXPECTATIONS ARE REALISTIC ESPECIALLY MINE!I WOULDN'T MAKE HER LIFE COMPLICATED WITH OVER BEARING ATTITUDE BECAUSE I LOVE HER.IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOD COMMUNICATION.

Actually most of the stuff listed here are very simple stuff. Not overrated at all. Very much important indeed. In love, you have to show the other person the love..how the hell are they gonna feel it?

Infact men are very simple, if this was the other way round, some women list (including me) grin grin grin grin would have hit 50. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Freiburger(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2012
rokiatu:

Actually most of the stuff listed here are very simple stuff.
Simple stuff indeed, just like making love in an air plane, will you do that for a guy?
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2012
Freiburger:
Simple stuff indeed, just like making love in an air plane, will you do that for a guy?

Dumb shiiiit like making luv in an Airplane and rubbing paper on a guy cheek is an epic fail at being funny.

I couldn't laugh nor take it serious.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by bendazum: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Freiburger:
GET A LIFE!KIDS AGAIN.OH I FORGOT THIS WAS WEEKEND!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / What's Your Marital Status ? / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.