Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,113 members, 7,970,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? (31164 Views)

Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by ATMC(f): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
I'm awaiting sexkillz's response... smiley
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by herney: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
If you dont mind poster, i want to talk for my guy cos i know what he likes.
He likes when i play with his ears, his beard and handle with his navel cos its a bit protuded grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by andyanders: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
When a woman's front bulb points towards my eyes and must be at least moderate and little big but not oversize with good facial looks, do trigger my inner thoughts.

Good eyes that can send a man panting could ignite my inner mind and would put me in a mood to going kinky.
Also, good clean legs, well manicured natural fingers and not artificial when well flaunted, could trigger my insulin and I want to go ........

A woman without stretchmarks and on a slim figure, not the bone typeooooooooo., The natural beauty like our nairaland @ Rokiatu is a perfect figure with a flat stomach. Those romantic qualities can make a man wanna go.

Remember, a man can only become romantic when a lady's natural fixtures are been expressed well. Showing off good clean laps of a lady is a perfect romantic display to trigger a man. All this must be perfected with not too harsh body spray to complement your look and body aroma Understand, this is personal. Some men are just out just looking for

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
andyanders: When a woman's front bulb points towards my eyes and must be at least moderate and little big but not oversize with good facial looks, do trigger my inner thoughts.

Good eyes that can send a man panting could ignite my inner mind and would put me in a mood to going kinky.
Also, good clean legs, well manicured natural fingers and not artificial when well flaunted, could trigger my insulin and I want to go ........

A woman without stretchmarks and on a slim figure, not the bone typeooooooooo., The natural beauty like our nairaland @ Rokiatu is a perfect figure with a flat stomach. Those romantic qualities can make a man wanna go.

Remember, a man can only become romantic when a lady's natural fixtures are been expressed well. Showing off good clean laps of a lady is a perfect romantic display to trigger a man. All this must be perfected with not too harsh body spray to complement your look and body aroma Understand, this is personal. Some men are just out just looking for

How are these romantic gestures? grin grin grin

Badt boy.

Ejiné:

Yeah right. That's what they all say.
Me, I'm just a bad boy like that. Pry and I'll entertain your minds.

Abeg, make una free me to do my thing jare cool

Everybody becomes Casanova on NL grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by slimyem: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
andyanders: When a woman's front bulb points towards my eyes and must be at least moderate and little big but not oversize with good facial looks, do trigger my inner thoughts.

yeah..yeah..
Keep dreaming!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I still don't needed to know. Thank you.
Na so. . . Jus dey fire dey go.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2012
sexkillz: Na so. . . Jus dey fire dey go.

Free me jor grin I wrote something else before I modified.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
@andyanders, abeg, gist me about the dream in which a woman doesn't have stretchmarks. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane: @andyanders, abeg, gist me about the dream in which a woman doesn't have stretchmarks. cheesy

Kandiii, you told me you had several tattoos, dont tell me you were talking about stretch marks shocked
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Lool, me tattoos? Piercings jare.

I don't have stretchmarks. cool
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

How are these romantic gestures? grin grin grin

Badt boy.

Everybody becomes Casanova on NL grin

Never said I was a casanova in the Player sense. I have someone already.
What I do allude to, however, is that I'm a bad guy who loves some naughty rough fvvcking.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane: Lool, me tattoos? Piercings jare.

I don't have stretchmarks. cool

Ahh ayam just axing ni o grin

I seriously want a nose, a navel and 2 more ear piercing. But make I waka from here first lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
I believe she meant casanova as the romantic not Player, nau?
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by fizeul(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane: @andyanders, abeg, gist me about the dream in which a woman doesn't have stretchmarks. cheesy
Let me guess, all your gf be gorodom?? Try lepa girls naa..
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

Never said I was a casanova in the Player sense. I have someone already.
What I do allude to, however, is that I'm a bad guy who loves some naughty rough fvvcking.

I thought Casanova = bad guys with several se[i]xua[/i]l adventures/ fantasies. Don't know about swinging.
Just trying to broaden my vocabulary.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ahh ayam just axing ni o grin

I seriously want a nose, a navel and 2 more ear piercing. But make I waka from here first lipsrsealed

I have my nose done, well septum -hurts like hell.

Navel pain was alright but my body rejected the piercing.

Make me too waka comot. tongue
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

I do lots of freaky things with my girlfriend, cuz I'm very 'creative' in bed.
Do you know I actually take off her panties using just my teeth?

And how is this creative? Ordinary stuff that even 15 yr old kids do. Duh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by megawax8: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ezeufi: Men, we are more responsive to visual perception than romantic gestures. All we need to see is a nice curvy body with a round ass. Ladies, as long as your nice round ass is not covered with cellulites, you have a free access into our wallets, forever.
All we need in return is a free and sporadic access into your "fanjans".
speak for urself!!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
fizeul: Let me guess, all your gf be gorodom?? Try lepa girls naa..

For where? Lepas have stretchmarks.

Infact, 90% of women have stretchmarks. Whether na whale or stick insect.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by megawax8: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Chaydee: make una fear God oo... Dis kin Topic for ramadan lipsrsealed
outside ramadan its ok to do jst anitin,ryt? U shuld luk up wat fear of GOD means!
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane:

For where? Lepas have stretchmarks.

Infact, 90% of women have stretchmarks. Whether na whale or stick insect.
Don't mind that guy. Good luck to him finding a woman without stretchmarks. Off course there are some. But maybe he wouldn't like them etc...

I don't even know how is that a romantic gesture. More like things he like/dislike in a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
kandiikane:

I have my nose done, well septum -hurts like hell.

Navel pain was alright but my body rejected the piercing.

Make me too waka comot. tongue

Afraid wan catch me.

sexkillz buzz off grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
rokiatu:

lol Ejine was feeling all bad and cocky while posting that lol.

He'd impress me more if he had traced his girl's stretch mark with his tongue.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
rokiatu:

Sharrap and go rest abeg! Mtscheeeew! grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

He's impress me more if he had traced his girl's stretch mark with his tongue.
Buhahahhaha LOL
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
rokiatu:
Don't mind that guy. Good luck to him finding a woman without stretchmarks. Off course there are some. But maybe he wouldn't like them etc...

I don't even know how is that a romantic gesture. More like things he like/dislike in a woman.

He's those men that come on nairaland saying, 'hen, my own girl don't have stretchmarks oo, no ripples atall." Lie lie.

He will have to go search the world wella for that 10% because it's rare.
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Arrowman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
by calling my phone not flashing..lol
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

Sharrap and go rest abeg! Mtscheeeew! grin
Well sorry bad guy. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by kandiikane(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lmao grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If I gave so much detail on that part, it would be 'too much information', 'you're derailing the thread' and all that ish, no be so?

Abeg, make una free me jare. Who dey impress you naa? grin grin
Re: Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? by Ejine(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
rokiatu:
Well sorry bad guy. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Abegii, go and rest biko grin
Who be dat 15 yr old pikin wey dey try dat kind thing?
Mtscheew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Signs Your Husband/boyfriend Is A Gambler / What's Your Marital Status ? / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.