Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (29203 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by buchibabe: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2012
shymmex: Islam is a religion of peace!! cool

Story
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by strangest(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks for the insight, I believe this extract calls for another thread with the heading "IS ISLAM TRULY A RELIGION OF PEACE ?"

samkoro:

GEJ should memorise and recite the following before joining Islam.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Muhammad...
Jesus...

Mohmd Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.

(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2012
Enlightened1: Can't the relevant authorities trace this miscreant and urchins to their location? I am sure the youtube video has an IP it can be traced to, oh but this is Nigeria we're not sophisticated and advanced enough to carry out such operation.God help us

@UY Plus.... I wish it was easy as you've stated to call for SNC to dissolve this country, but the problem is that " Interest too plenty for naija matter" so they'll do everything to string along so that they can protect their interest. I don't see this country dividing any time soon

Lol, Almost every system in Nigeria uses the same Ip Address
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by noiseless: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2012
They didn't do bombings and murderings during Obasonjo's term, because they were they ones who imprisoned him, again brought him out of prison with a plan to use him to fo0l nigerians/Yorubas to abandon and betray the june 12 election struggle, in addition that Obasonjo must allow them to introduce sharia which he gladly did. So how do you expect them to fight Obasonjo who gave them all the sharia tools they ordered from him before releasing him from jail. I really wonder why ILEKE IDI is pretending not know what she knows, hypocrisy or what?
Ileke-IdI:
Please, where was Boko haram when OBJ was president?

Did they just wake up to a Non-Muslim president? It's getting clearer and clearer by the day what their real motive is. It ain't religious or tribal at all at all, it's a political agenda hiding behind religion.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by omenziate(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2012
@samkoro, thank u for dat wonderful insight.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gbadexy(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: and after someone will be telling us that bokoharam is not fighting for islam
Mr man, did the muslims give them the mandate to fight for them?
Okay, now that the boko haram has listed the class of people they kill( which I believe to some extent) and claimed some people are perpetuating evil in their name ( which is very possible), I suggest they should go out after those people blowing up churches (which I presume is not listed in their hit list) and hit them hard. They should also use their local intelligence network to uncover them and their sponsors.
Their giving the president a condition they know can never be met and asking him to resign irrespective of his accepting or rejecting Islam CLEARLY shows that they are not really interested in the religious aspect, but STRICTLY from the political angle, wants him to resign and quit that office.
Religion is just a tool in the hands of the people, a means to an end.
Was there any aggressive groups in the arab countries before 1947 when the americans turned palestinians to refugees in their country?
Didn't some six countries attack isreal in retaliation to that act? And wasn't that the beginning of the hostility between arab countries and american and its allies?
The so called terrorist group which some calls freedom fighters ( depends on which side is describing them) are just pressure groups secretly funded by the arab countries to continue the covert war against america and its interests just as america uses the C.I.A to covertly engage powerful countries it can't engage openly.
So, any honest and discerning person should know that all these so called islamic terrorism is deeply rooted in difference in political ideology and they selfishly use religion as a means to exploit people to gain sympathy and support for their activities.

3 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by strangest(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2012
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236

Seriously is this true? Sounds sick though, very sick
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ceejay80s(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2012
Slickest: Oh yeah it iz nd eva wil b...don't get it mixed up...d violent acts of some muslims doesn mean dat dat iz wot islam teachez...ar u blind?
oya tell us wetin islam teach! All of u muslims are d same
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by adaybayor(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2012
belabela:

Jesus cannot be compared with Mohammed in anyway. Infact you cannot even compare Jesus with Satan. Jesus will judge all men including Mohammed. The son of God is God

The son of god is god? U must have sawdust in ur skull or brain is in ur feet

4 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by oladayo042: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2012
So many people are ignorant of GEJ's tactics. GEJ is proposing his cassava bread policy to stop Boko Haram. If any Boko Haram member should eat the cassava bread, he/she will grow some brain and stop bombing 'women and children hereby making some children widows'.

There is an element in cassava that is an antidote to brainwashing. grin grin
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ceejay80s(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2012
shymmex: I don't know why you guys hate Islam because of the imperfections of certain people - Islam is just as bad as Christianity...

Some of you need to STFU, and treat every threat as an isolated case..

If you've got a problem with BH, critique BH and stop disrespecting other people's belief system.
U DON SEE OR HEAR OF CHRISTIAN TERRORIST BEFORE?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gbadexy(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2012
noiseless: They didn't do bombings and murderings during Obasonjo's term, because they were they ones who imprisoned him, again brought him out of prison with a plan to use him to fo0l nigerians/Yorubas to abandon and betray the june 12 election struggle, in addition that Obasonjo must allow them to introduce sharia which he gladly did. So how do you expect them to fight Obasonjo who gave them all the sharia tools they ordered from him before releasing him from jail. I really wonder why ILEKE IDI is pretending not know what she knows, hypocrisy or what?
I think you are confused.
Actually, you are both on the same page and the boko haram is a well written political script by the north, going by your analogy.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ismokeweed1(f): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Until my darling president smokes weed he won't know what to do to these well endowed boko boys

My advice to him . . . Is to

INHALE

EXHALE

INHALE

EXHALE

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by noiseless: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Always in a hurry to display your ignorance and stup!dity, especially whenever you using this fake id. Do yourself a favour from now on, discard this fake id and come out like a man which you are and stop posing as a woman. BOKOHARAM & TACTICS of deceptions.
ogugua88: This is what happens when you revolve your tenure around its elongation and cassava bread rather than national security. GEJ, upload your own video na.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

Muhammad...
Jesus...

will die by the sword."

(Muslim 4206)

(Sahih Muslim 3901)

You are a despicable person samkoro. You keep pasting these lies you copied off some anti-Islamic site without even bothering to verify if the things said about Muslims are true.
Some foolish Nairaland Christians have also decided to 'like' the lies you posted without bothering to find out for themselves or to use their block heads.
You people disgust me.

5 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by mactoni91(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2012
Enlightened1: Can't the relevant authorities trace this miscreant and urchins to their location? I am sure the youtube video has an IP it can be traced to, oh but this is Nigeria we're not sophisticated and advanced enough to carry out such operation.God help us

@UY Plus.... I wish it was easy as you've stated to call for SNC to dissolve this country, but the problem is that " Interest too plenty for naija matter" so they'll do everything to string along so that they can protect their interest. I don't see this country dividing any time soon

i tire o... make dem trace d ip
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2012
ceejay80s: oya tell us wetin islam teach! All of u muslims are d same
hey speak not evil of the things u do not understand
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gbadexy(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2012
ceejay80s: U DON SEE OR HEAR OF CHRISTIAN TERRORIST BEFORE?
I.R.A and lord's resistance army are muslim terrorists? Or is the guy that killed 77 people in norway a muslim? And wasn't it described as the worst TERRORISM in recent decades: www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18791448
Mr oga open your mind and be objective, don't be myopic.

6 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by konami001: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2012
2015 disintegration of Nigeria operation is in full effect here... Anyhow GEJ like make e do am, people wey pass am don stamp am... oya make una dey ready o... do not say you were not warned...
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by whizkid10(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2012
AFRICA WUD HAD BEEN THE BEST PLACE IF NOT FOR ISLAM.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by nasty45(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please, where was Boko haram when OBJ was president?

Did they just wake up to a Non-Muslim president? It's getting clearer and clearer by the day what their real motive is. It ain't religious or tribal at all at all, it's a political agenda hiding behind religion.

did u say NOT RELIGIOUS?pls check yur archive again n tell me where's always been bombed?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2012
noiseless: Always in a hurry to display your ignorance and stup!dity, especially whenever you using this fake id. Do yourself a favour from now on, discard this fake id and come out like a man which you are and stop posing as a woman. BOKOHARAM & TACTICS of deceptions.

Your meds no get NAFDAC number.

The sooner you know GEJ and BH are in bed together, the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2012
searay:
We are talking about the Northern mentality.
Doesn't that tell you that this issue of Boko Haram is not something every Muslim should be blamed for?

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2012
shymmex: I don't know why you guys hate Islam because of the imperfections of certain people - Islam is just as bad as Christianity...

Some of you need to STFU, and treat every threat as an isolated case..

If you've got a problem with BH, critique BH and stop disrespecting other people's belief system.

There is nothing like disrespecting other peoples religion until BH declares their religion is not islam then we would stop disrespecting islam
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by alexola20(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

Muhammad...
Jesus...

will die by the sword."

(Muslim 4206)

(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

Comparing Christianity and Islam is like comparing light and darkness.. The Bible is clear, it does not support violence or any evil.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Ramcie(f): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2012
dani1luv: I AM READY TO ACCEPTED ISLAMIC - PATIENCE JONATHAN grin
LWKMD . Y evils? cheesy
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by engsucess: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2012
[b][/b]
ebamma: and after someone will be telling us that bokoharam is not fighting for islam
fellis:
Doesn't that tell you that this issue of Boko Haram is not something every Muslim should be blamed for?
yes they are not fighting for islam if so y did they ask for resignation, its politics
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2012
nasty45: did u say NOT RELIGIOUS?pls check yur archive again n tell me where's always been bombed?

You'd better shut your ignorant trap if you have nothing meaningful to say.
How can Boko Haram which has been killing and targeting Muslims (that speak against them) be a religious thing? The same Boko Haram that mentioned that the Sultan of Sokoto is one of their targets? The same Boko Haram that has been targeting Islamic schools and Mosques?
Even after your own president has said that Boko Haram sponsors are in his cabinet and that he knows who they are you people still blame Muslims whenever you hear anything about them.
Please, go and read and educate yourself before commenting on public issues, dont just follow the crowd in insulting Muslims like an [i]i[/i]diot.[/quote]
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by kasheemawo(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2012
strangest: Thanks for the insight, I believe this extract calls for another thread with the heading "IS ISLAM TRULY A RELIGION OF PEACE ?"

this far from the truth.............u said jesus said when u are slapped in one cheek that you shd turn the other side so why complaining of boko haram bombing when they finish in the north then send ur ppl to the north to be bombed if you follow the teaching of jesus..........boko haram is purely political group believe me.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by alexola20(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by IleIfe2(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2012
When and where do this people upload this videos. why can't the secret service work with google and youtube in narrowing down ip addressese. its not like alot of houses or buildings have internet connection in the north. They should check banks and cyber cafes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate / 2023: Thousands Of Women Shun Rain, Hold Rally For Yahaya Bello In Ondo / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.