Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (29218 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by billyG(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
uy plus:

@bakreez n ifieharam: u r all bunch of eeediots!! Did I invite u to cheeer or rant agnst my post??mohammed is busy hvn sex in al-janaaaar n drinkn tooo wiv allah is master, n u r afraid of fightn 4hs cause??dnt u wannnna join em in da paradise paarty to see houris wiv transparent skin to their marrows? 72-73virgns per soul! And afta deflowerin all 72 in 1wk, paradise ends der?or more virgns wld b re-deployed or wot? *tinkin aloud* grin
Are all muslims not reading frm d same koran?wher muha command all muslims in sura 2 kill all non muslims saying dey are not fit 2 live? .
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
*yawns* i dont need to read the koran,your prophet mohammed made it pretty clear first that you fight violence with violence! Calling Jihad a holy war,ah kn in d bible Gods people conquered many nations,but there was neva a time innocent people were killed because they didnt believe in God,leave judgement to God!All u just said is B.S,ignorants are the ones who cant accept facts bc they dont kn anything or what they are saying!........!i remember when a newspaper made a cartoon dat mocked mohammed,all d muslims started killing every christian in the north;now who says islam is not all about violence?...but people mocked Jesus christ,spit on him,tortured and crucified him,yet he didnt resist,celievers didnt fight for him,not bc they cnt,but bc he condemned violence....! Whenever someone talks about islam being all about violence,u come here and start spilling poo,saying we shuld go read d koran,y shuld we when all your actions has already proved us right! Abeg pack well! I no dey judge,am just saying;in a church the pastor always tells d congregation 2 giv up their evil ways,i wonder wat dey teach u in a mosque....find and kill all christians?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

I did not pay attention to that guy cos iv answered those quetions severaly in previous threads.I challenge you to list the verses and I will answer u accordingly.

He was just quoting from the old testament when Christianity was not even in existence and Jesus hasn't come.The old testament is just a history of judaism and the jews and not christianity.

Liar. New Testament verses were also there. And even if most of them were Old Testament it still doesn't make any difference because you Christians still follow the Old Testament if not why do you pay tithes and why do you follow the ten commandments? Is the God that gave the instructions to kill in the Old Testament different from the one in the New Testament?

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tintingz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:
The biggest and the most unimmaginable joke and scam for about 1400 years,t
can you remind me the meaning of this
" Jesus says: "everyone who has given up home . . . wife or children . . . will receive a hundred fold(wives) and eternal life" (Matt. 19:29 ).
Hundred what. . .?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by PapaBrowne(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace. Yes I know.
Boko Haram is a peaceful organization in the mould of the Red Cross or Salvation Army.
Almajiris exist because Niger Delta Gets 13% revenue derivation.
All the Muslim beggars in front of Churches usually go there on sundays as an act of solidarity with christians.
Boko Haram throws bombs in churches just like Christains throw fireworks in churches during christmas.
Lets stop accusing Boko Haram and Islam. Rather They should be given a nobel peace prize!

3 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2012
PapaBrowne: Islam is a religion of peace. Yes I know.
Boko Haram is a peaceful organization in the mould of the Red Cross or Salvation Army.
Almajiris exist because Niger Delta Gets 13% revenue derivation.
All the Muslim beggars in front of Churches usually go there on sundays as an act of solidarity with christians.
Boko Haram throws bombs in churches just like Christains throw fireworks in churches during christmas.
Lets stop accusing Boko Haram and Islam. Rather They should be given a nobel peace prize!
...your comments makes no sense,dont you know the difference between fireworks and bomb?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

I did not pay attention to that guy cos iv answered those quetions severaly in previous threads.I challenge you to list the verses and I will answer u accordingly.

He was just quoting from the old testament when Christianity was not even in existence and Jesus hasn't come.The old testament is just a history of judaism and the jews and not christianity.

Then any where Jesus commented on violence,it was just a parable of the coin.Read it very well.

Jesus never killed,simple!! ,simple!!! , simple!!!!

Mohamed killed ,simple truth !!!

What d hell.Can't u understand.Has d devil made u blind and brainwashed

If the old testament is just a history of judaism, why is it part of your bible? You quote verses from it when is suits you and choose to ignore it when you feel its genocidal verses go against the teachings of your "new testament god". I never knew God has multiple personality disorder oo. What's the point of having two contradictory books in one book?

Yes Muhammed (S.A.W.) killed but it was to defend himself, his faith and his followers from those who relentlessly attacked them. So did Moses, David, Solomon when the Israelites were persecuted.

I understand far better than you because I opened my eyes to enlightment unlike you who is shackled in the myth of a religion created by the pagan romans 600yrs after they killed the "sun of god". Read the Qur'an and not anti-islamic books, see for yourself and don't let someone else reason for you.

5 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tintingz(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
Liar. New Testament verses were also there. And even if most of them were Old Testament it still doesn't make any difference because you Christians still follow the Old Testament if not why do you pay tithes and why do you follow the ten commandments? Is the God that gave the instructions to kill in the Old Testament different from the one in the New Testament?
my dear. . .the god of OT and NT are dsame oh. . .after killing many innocent people in OT bible (funny enough) he repented in NT bible and suspended his throne in heaven come down to earth and die like a chicken(subhanallah!) then later return back. . . what a blasphem!

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by rowlandoo: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
adaybayor:

Are your trinity lame gods that they can't come to defend you...who are you fo*ling? God can do all things but, He won't do all things!!!

Verily I say ontu you , may the holy angels seal up ur dirsty mouth up
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: U tink others are disgusting,but you lots are d disgusting ones,u call christians hypocrites..but no one can stand and say;Boko haram is acting of its own free will,this guys are not muslims..and so on! Instead you are afraid to stand againts people you say defile the teachings of your so called mohamed

[url=saharareporters.com/news-page/advocates-snc-bombing-northern-nigeria-not-boko-haram-says-sheik-gumi?page=1]Link 1[/url]

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

[url=newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/796?sms_ss=newsvine&at_xt=4d7f8f8e65fc5f25%2c0] Link 5 [/url]

Click them.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Everything mohammed did ,he did of his own accord,no one sent him,he was sent 2 have sex with slaves? 2 kill?..i tot they believed hell is real,do u think after all those killings,mohammed will have a place even in heavens toilet or dustbin,mohammed is in hell believe it or not,and he is waiting 2 recieve u muslims
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by uyplus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
Da soln to BH is to invoke mohammmmmed's ghost to com n tel hs ppl dt he lied to dem abt their expectations in al-janaaaar! And he shd tel em he is in helfire!! Da q'ran failed to state da ages of doz hvnly virgns!! Wld dey b 9yrs old according to da deeeds of mohammmed who deflowered a 9yr old gal!!smh, cos dese ppl r insane ppl! So dey'll b nightclub in heaven 4my muslm brodas? shocked cool
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
I shuld click a link?...a stupid video feed created by d same covert hypocrites?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
tintingz: my dear. . .the god of OT and NT are dsame oh. . .after killing many innocent people in OT bible (funny enough) he repented in NT bible and suspended his throne in heaven come down to earth and die like a chicken(subhanallah!) then later return back. . . what a blasphemy!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: I shuld click a link?...a stupid video feed created by d same covert hypocrites?
Ok. Feel free to remain ignorant.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: I shuld click a link?...a stupid video feed created by d same covert hypocrites?

There's no need to click the link, it will only expose your ignorance.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
Ok. Feel free to remain ignorant.
..stop heaping ur ignorant mind on others! Ok
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

There's no need to click the link, it will only expose your ignorance.
..when you talk about ignorance,i have a feeling you dont kn what it means!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by jude33084(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
tintingz: can you remind me the meaning of this
" Jesus says: "everyone who has given up home . . . wife or children . . . will receive a hundred fold(wives) and eternal life" (Matt. 19:29 ).
Hundred what. . .?

Mathew 19 vs 29

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

That's τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ verse bro wink άț are Ɣ☺Ʊ saying

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ only thing Ɣ☺Ʊ could pick out of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ passage is wife

No wonder Ɣ☺Ʊ guys bleeps 9yrs old angry
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tintingz(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: Everything mohammed did ,he did of his own accord,no one sent him,he was sent 2 have sex with slaves? 2 kill?..i tot they believed hell is real,do u think after all those killings,mohammed will have a place even in heavens toilet or dustbin,mohammed is in hell believe it or not,and he is waiting 2 recieve u muslims
and you think Jesus christ will accept you when he said he came for the LOST SHEEP OF ISREAL he dosn't have business with Nigeria christians nor others only lost sheep of Isreal. . .becuz Jehovah resides in Isreal, two options worship him or get killed "Whosoever would not seek the Lord GOD of ISREAL should be put to death whether small or great whether man or woman(2 chronicles 15:13.)". . .king David, King Solomon, Moses, Samson(the sucider) etc. killed for God are they going to HELL as well? Kindly answer me hypocrite. . .

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: ..stop heaping ur ignorant mind on others! Ok
grin
Ode. I exposed your lies with those links and instead of you to quietly run away and not disgrace yourself any further, you decide to type a meaningless sentence to save face.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by CastleandGreen: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
auwal87: If you cannot speak Hausa, you will not understand anything in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Fvi8Eh9i0

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/6338-new-video-Boko-Haram-forecloses-dialogue-with-govt-asks-Jonathan-accept-Islam.html

BOKO HARAM, GEJ 'll convert to Islam when you have succeeded in hunting down all the northern political elites, then we in Niger Delta 'll pessued GEJ to join Islam. But if you cannot do what we ask, just shutup and continue to be a coward that you people are.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
A true christian can never judge,bc the bible says;judge not,dat you myt not be judged! But its our duty 2 tell our brothers and sisters when they have erred!..am not judging anybody,am just saying God that created man,can equally tk mans life,no one has the right to take anodas life! What is a true muslim?...y not just say they arent muslims at all.if religion seperates us,just our little differences can equally seperate us from heaven!....the ting is mohammed said,dis and that..but the question is...unto what ends? Is God rili different? Do christians worship anoda God..and muslims anoda?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: ..when you talk about ignorance,i have a feeling you dont kn what it means!

Ignorance in ode-man terms is a state of being uninformed.

You have been battered and destroyed on this thread, your system of belief has been rubbished by more enlightened people than you so you result to senseless rants. Now run-along to call your hate preaching pastor just like your ilks who come to knock on my door every sunday do after I have bamboozled them with superior facts and intellectual supremacy.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
grin
Ode. I exposed your lies with those links and instead of you to quietly run away and not disgrace yourself any further, you decide to type a meaningless sentence to save face.
...those links are as meaningless as your words! P.s-you have no arguement
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by shukz11: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Kill any friends or family that worship a God that is different than your own.

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you.

If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt,(Deuteronomy 13:12-16)

[b]Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own.
[b]“ If there is found in your midst, in any of your towns, which the Lord your God is giving you, a man or a woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, by transgressing His covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded, and if it is told you and you have heard of it, then you shall inquire thoroughly. Behold, if it is true and the thing certain that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out that man or that woman who has done this evil deed to your gates, that is, the man or the woman, and you shall stone them to death. On the evidence of two witnesses or three witnesses, he who is to die shall be put to death; he shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness. The hand of the witnesses shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.(Deuteronomy 17:2-7)[/b]
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Ignorance in ode-man terms is a state of being uninformed.

You have been battered and destroyed on this thread, your system of belief has been rubbished by more enlightened people than you so you result to senseless rants. Now run-along to call your hate preaching pastor just like your ilks who come to knock on my door every sunday do after I have bamboozled them with superior facts and intellectual supremacy.
..i just visited your profile to kn your real age,cos from your comments,u sound retarded!....well enlightened?...jeez....does reading koran make u more enlightened?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ak47mann(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
The average person from the north, in appearance, thinking, way and approach to life and values is completely different from his Southern counterpart who is more dynamic in every sense of the word.
There is no reason to be together. No. Not one.
'Nigeria' if it exists is just temporal, The North must go, eat and drink its religion beyond which they see not.
You will never find a Northerner making Nigeria proud in Science, Arts, Sports or Music, except of course, as a suicide bomber or terrorist at home and abroad. They are perennial vampires who have become incurably demented through the brainwashing they get from their half baked Imams. Even in Saudi, their supposed 'HOLY' Land, there is no order and value for life. cool cool
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: A true christian can never judge,bc the bible says;judge not,dat you myt not be judged! But its our duty 2 tell our brothers and sisters when they have erred!..am not judging anybody,am just saying God that created man,can equally tk mans life,no one has the right to take anodas life! What is a true muslim?...y not just say they arent muslims at all.if religion seperates us,just our little differences can equally seperate us from heaven!....the ting is mohammed said,dis and that..but the question is...unto what ends? Is God rili different? Do christians worship anoda God..and muslims anoda?

Stop contradicting yourself bro, you the same person that said Moh'd is waiting for us in hell is also saying a true christian doesn't judge? Muslims have never for once said Allah is not the same God of the christians, its actually the other way round. A link was given to you to see how muslims have come out to vehemently condemn BH but you chose to ignore it and rather post this rubbish accusing us of the same things the links were meant to vindicate us of.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Elueme: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
You are a despicable person samkoro. You keep pasting these lies you copied off some anti-Islamic site without even bothering to verify if the things said about Muslims are true.
Some foolish Nairaland Christians have also decided to 'like' the lies you posted without bothering to find out for themselves or to use their block heads.
You people disgust me.
If you can bear the pain of being told the plain truth, go and join abubakar SHekau in that desert... Your religion is bleeped!!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
I have better things to do,than to waste my time with dis useless comments i see here...come online on friday then we can argue...i mean thats d tym u muslims do that exercise u call prayers.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Akpan107(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
Aybank: Na wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja cryNa wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja
Thank God you are only wipe(ing)...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Postponed Elections: Chimamanda Adichie Is Angry! / Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo / 2023: Thousands Of Women Shun Rain, Hold Rally For Yahaya Bello In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.