Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,797 members, 7,975,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:05 PM

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (29335 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by yankidelta(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2012
dani1luv: I AM READY TO ACCEPTED ISLAMIC - PATIENCE JONATHAN grin
When did she SAID this one?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Mazah(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please, where was Boko haram when OBJ was president?

Did they just wake up to a Non-Muslim president? It's getting clearer and clearer by the day what their real motive is. It ain't religious or tribal at all at all, it's a political agenda hiding behind religion.

naira landers or nigerians pls open ur eyes 2 see dat boko haram is political nd nt religious.50th aniversary blast;GEJ sed we knw who der are...gbam.And is it UNITED NATIONS blast or wch 1self;GEJ sed we knw who der are...eee gbam. Gen AZAZI TOLD THE WORLD dat PDP is Boko haram and Boko haram is PDP....He was sacked.why dnt xtains nd all nigerian alike open up 2 see dat we are bin playd lyk children.Afterall both muslim nd christain top nd richmen,politicians wine nd dine abroad wt der children.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

Wether it was copied from the moon(christians first reached the moon) or the stars (they are also aiming for the stars now),does it matter?

What is there to deny?

Answer me,did mohamed kill or not?
Did he promise 72 virgins in any way for murder?

I've come to understand that those who follow mohamed to worship Allah ,deliberately elected to be blind.No rational mind would emulate mohamed

Dude, you're so shameless. After your lies have been exposed by more enlightened peeps here and you have been seriously shamed, your best response is this meaningless rant? I'll rather you answer the questions of the posters who have posted violent verses from your bible.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Mazah(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2012
shymmex: I don't know why you guys hate Islam because of the imperfections of certain people - Islam is just as bad as Christianity...

Some of you need to STFU, and treat every threat as an isolated case..

If you've got a problem with BH, critique BH and stop disrespecting other people's belief system.
MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS U.MAY UR DRIMS COME TRUE.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by samkoro: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Why not join the jihad, kill a bunch of people, and get your share of virgins. Tell your muslim brothers to stop killing Christians, then Christians will have time to read your Koran. Why are terrorists worldwide of Islam extraction ? Dont you think there is something wrong about how Mohammed went about organizing Islam and the Koran?

Don't mind that blind man called Fellis. He needs deliverance from that satanic bondage he is into.He thinks that praying five times a day to Allah will lead him to the paradise of Jehovah and save him from the hellish kingdom of Allah,what a scam.

Islam is the anti-christ in the bible.They are the green flag from the north,in revelation.The colour of islam is green.The bible prophesies in revelation are comming to pass with alarming precision
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ifihearam: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2012
Islam is a cursed religion and the propeller mohammed(piss be on him)is also cursed no wonder he died in a battle field,buhari and his followers are cursed as well. Boko haram your waterloo is nigh things will not go as usual trust me.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by kasheemawo(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2012
uy plus: Pls, cn muslims tel me whr wmn wld b in hvn?cos it sims only men r rewarded wiv 72virgins if dey die in allah's cause!! And its alarmin to knw dt da muslim god doesn't abhor alchol in a holy place dey call al-jaaanar!and pls, y do moslems eat at 4am and den brk at 6pm n dey caLl dt fastn? How did a whole prophet of god go to sleep wot a 9yr-old gal?ws da libido uncotrollable?I guess mohaaaamad wld b drunk wiv alcohol in al-janaar nw, sleeepn wiv virgins!!and allah wld b partyg tooo, watchin hs creations hv fun, while their earthly wives wld b watchn! Religion of doooom!dts y dey r killlin, cos their libido is uncontrollable! Bunch of eeediots calllled muslims!
this is Arabic name of prophet Muhammad written on fur of this animal like you.i dont think you wil know peace wit what u just posted.mumu bastard.

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Bakreez: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2012
uy plus: Its high time an SNC is callled up! We dnt want ds muslims anymore! Da union ws a forced 1!! He who kills by da sword wld die by da sword!! I wsh I ws da presidnt, I wld hv peacfully dissolved ds country!! Bsds, is allah a lame god dt he cnt fight 4hmslf?y mst humans fight 4a whole god?and dt bastard of a bomber blvs he will hv 7virgns attchd to hm n a swimming pool of alcohol in heaven!so aftr exhaustn ur 7virgins wot next?cos da gospel of da q'ran hs bn fulfilled wit 7virgns n alcohol! No coedine n igbo in al-jannar? Trash of a religion!!!
uy plus: Its high time an SNC is callled up! We dnt want ds muslims anymore! Da union ws a forced 1!! He who kills by da sword wld die by da sword!! I wsh I ws da presidnt, I wld hv peacfully dissolved ds country!! Bsds, is allah a lame god dt he cnt fight 4hmslf?y mst humans fight 4a whole god?and dt bastard of a bomber blvs he will hv 7virgns attchd to hm n a swimming pool of alcohol in heaven!so aftr exhaustn ur 7virgins wot next?cos da gospel of da q'ran hs bn fulfilled wit 7virgns n alcohol! No coedine n igbo in al-jannar? Trash of a religion!!!
it's so obvious that you are very sick upstairs and have a problem of unforgivable ignorance about islam,why cant you take your precious time to understand the nittygritty of lsam before you waste your time typing nonsense. Steeewpeeed mofo who will burn like ashes in hell.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by rash47(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2012
B/H senseless quasi-political organisation is an ongoing war b/w islam nd islamism in our dear nation,just d way at a time in xtianity d catholic tried to tame d radicalism of d protestants. Dis haramist guys are just a small fraction of nigerian muslims dat just love adventure-for now it appears dey 're filling d vaccum of nothern unemployment,illiteracy,social oppression,endemic corruption nd collapse of moral values in d society.

D solution to dis problem rest purely wit nothern traditional rulers,local imams and most importantly nothern governors.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by olumide77: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2012
Aybank: Na wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja cryNa wa ooo, wetin we no go see. I wipe for 9ja

Please don't 'weep' for 9ja 'wipe' for yourself.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2012
No Society Can Live In Peace When There are Sizable Populations of Muslims Amongst Them.
@ maclatunji come bann me for here too. Midjet.

GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Boko Haram are GOOD MUSLIMS

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine

[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by jamesrichard(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2012
Oh my God! Its clear! Election in nigeria is now christian vs muslim..following the path. Of boko haram .
Oh! NIGERIA on the road to yugoslavia..
I WONDER HOW 2015 ELECTION WILL BE...cos,d hausa man has come to d end of d road,
Christians will vote 4 a christian,and muslim will vote 4 a muslim.....and as such ,what do u foresee?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by waja(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2012
lumeneng22: We dont kill women and children, but when you throw bomb into a church what happen?
. Ask them. Buhari's plan is coming out. Innocent souls and blood are fighting Him.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2012
We are all entitled to our opinions!...no matter how u chose to worship God,its cool,as far as its not in a way that displeases God! But dis islamic belief is outrageous! Luk at all dis muslim blinded by their religious beliefs saying BH is a political blah blah blah! You dont even know what you are talking about,if BH was politically oriented y is no real muslim believer bashing BHs action in public,they just resort 2 covert ways 2 defend dere so called religion,how many times has a christian killed bc of what dey believe? Or did God create humanity and give d key of life to muslims? U tink others are disgusting,but you lots are d disgusting ones,u call christians hypocrites..but no one can stand and say;Boko haram is acting of its own free will,this guys are not muslims..and so on! Instead you are afraid to stand againts people you say defile the teachings of your so called mohammed! You only come to nairaland to make pointless arguement!

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by bajah(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
U c these people are making people to abuse islam. Well, God is watching... sad
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by LordKay1: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
God deliever us
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: and after someone will be telling us that bokoharam is not fighting for islam
and after someone will be telling us that boko haram is not attacking northern leaders. . .those this qualify the bokos fighting for Islam or for political interest?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Beync(f): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
samkoro:

GEJ should memorise and recite the following before joining Islam.

Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Muhammad...
Jesus...

Mohmd Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere
clear distinctions! Jesus is the way, the truth and life.

3 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by facelessangel12: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
strangest: Federal Republic of Ogoniland, I hail una
Federal Republic of Biafra, One love
Anyone else who wants to stay with the North, its your choice.. As for me and my family, we will take the opposite..
U are a f..l, Its a pity Nigeria is made up of id.ts like u, Intelligent minds know Nigeria is a great country, and by the way, its the North that has suffered most from the boko haram menace both economically and in terms of its image. Do u think northerners are happy with boko haram, you should be symphathetic and offer reasonable solutions to this problem or keep SHUT. F..L
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tjtarantino(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
uy plus u must b very stupid 4 utterring those words,u shall burn in hell fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я sayin that INSHA ALLAH
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by samkoro: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
DICKtator: I still don't understand why Boko Haram should force a religion on people. Heaven and 77 Virgins is not by force!!!.
Some people are already enjoying those benefits here on earth while some want to go to Hell.
This is ultimately the joke of the century
maradona babaringa and kai bombharri should say something about this nao!!

The biggest and the most unimmaginable joke and scam for about 1400 years,t
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: We are all entitled to our opinions!...no matter how u chose to worship God,its cool,as far as its not in a way that displeases God! But dis islamic belief is outrageous! Luk at all dis muslim blinded by their religious beliefs saying BH is a political blah blah blah! You dont even know what you are talking about,if BH was politically oriented y is no real muslim believer bashing BHs action in public,they just resort 2 covert ways 2 defend dere so called religion,how many times has a christian killed bc of what dey believe? Or did God create humanity and give d key of life to muslims? U tink others are disgusting,but you lots are d disgusting ones,u call christians hypocrites..but no one can stand and say;Boko haram is acting of its own free will,this guys are not muslims..and so on! Instead you are afraid to stand againts people you say defile the teachings of your so called mohammed! You only come to nairaland to make pointless arguement!

No matter how many times muslims come out to disown BH, blind and deaf peeps like you will only come out to spew this rubbish. I have never seen a christian come out to condemn the millions of murders and the genocide committed during the crusades or the murderous movements of Kony and his Lords Resistant Army (or is dat Islamism too?).

People like you are only satisfied when you hear millions of muslims been sacrificed on the altar of your religious intolerance which u keep showing with your constant ridicule of the prophet of islam. Rather than follow the crowd like your fellow ignoramus, just pick a copy of the Qur'an and read it without prejudice and see if your opinion of Islam will not change.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by uyplus(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
Bakreez: [color=#990000][/color] it's so obvious that you are very sick upstairs and have a problem of unforgivable ignorance about islam,why cant you take your precious time to understand the nittygritty of lsam before you waste your time typing nonsense. Steeewpeeed mofo who will burn like ashes in hell.

@bakreez n ifieharam: u r all bunch of eeediots!! Did I invite u to cheeer or rant agnst my post??mohammed is busy hvn sex in al-janaaaar n drinkn tooo wiv allah is master, n u r afraid of fightn 4hs cause??dnt u wannnna join em in da paradise paarty to see houris wiv transparent skin to their marrows? 72-73virgns per soul! And afta deflowerin all 72 in 1wk, paradise ends der?or more virgns wld b re-deployed or wot? *tinkin aloud* grin
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by abdulkayus(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hmmmm, some ppl hav eyes bt dey cant see, dey hav brain bt dey cant think. Its such a pity dat some peeps has been brainwash by d lies against Islam. If u wan to know Islam, dont look at some muslims, try to research Islam wit open and rational mind and u will knw dat all d lies u hav been hearing abt Islam is unfounded.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by fortyfeet(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
GEJ, just say it and leave how it will be done for me.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by abdulkayus(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

No matter how many times muslims come out to disown BH, blind and deaf peeps like you will only come out to spew this rubbish. I have never seen a christian come out to condemn the millions of murders and the genocide committed during the crusades or the murderous movements of Kony and his Lords Resistant Army (or is dat Islamism too?).

People like you are only satisfied when you hear millions of muslims been sacrificed on the altar of your religious intolerance which u keep showing with your constant ridicule of the prophet of islam. Rather than follow the crowd like your fellow ignoramus, just pick a copy of the Qur'an and read it without prejudice and see if your opinion of Islam will not change.

Gbam, my guy, may God bless u millions tyms. U hav jus hit d nail on d head
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
jerseyboy: No Society Can Live In Peace When There are Sizable Populations of blind fools amogst Them.

GOOD MUSLIMS ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE CRUSADERS
Boko Haram are NOT MUSLIMS

Belief in a God of genocide makes crusaders.
Thomas Paine (Another fool like Jerseyboy)

[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT JUST A RELIGION. IT IS A WAY OF LIFE[/size].

Your foolishness has been corrected. QED

2 Likes

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by billyG(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
Meeh!meeeH!!meeehhh!!!I bleat in Arabic.I see MAdmen!MAdmen!!Madmen!!!running around with mudafuking AKs. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by DANILSA(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
My interest is what his name will be : Ayatolla Ibn jonaislam or sheik bin ebeledul, maybe Iman abduluck. Somebody pls tell me.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by crackhouse(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
All i know is that, Gej is still blind now and cannot see the need for sovereign national conference until he is out of office. And i guess by that time, he will be begging nigerians to allow him go back and correct his mistakes like Babangida did, because that's the only time his blindness will clear from his eyes.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by samkoro: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Dude, you're so shameless. After your lies have been exposed by more enlightened peeps here and you have been seriously shamed, your best response is this meaningless rant? I'll rather you answer the questions of the posters who have posted violent verses from your bible.

I did not pay attention to that guy cos iv answered those quetions severaly in previous threads.I challenge you to list the verses and I will answer u accordingly.

He was just quoting from the old testament when Christianity was not even in existence and Jesus hasn't come.The old testament is just a history of judaism and the jews and not christianity.

Then any where Jesus commented on violence,it was just a parable of the coin.Read it very well.

Jesus never killed,simple!! ,simple!!! , simple!!!!

Mohamed killed ,simple truth !!!

What d hell.Can't u understand.Has d devil made u blind and brainwashed
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by lorddannie: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
facelessangel12:
U are a f..l, Its a pity Nigeria is made up of id.ts like u, Intelligent minds know Nigeria is a great country, and by the way, its the North that has suffered most from the boko haram menace both economically and in terms of its image. Do u thinks northerners are happy with boko haram, you should be symphathetic and offer reasonable solutions to this problem or keep SHUT. F..L
dont just conclude by saying it is the north that suffers the the attacks, these areas being bombed are christian dominated, london ta ciki in maiduguri, some in thier houses and shops in potiskum and maid, jerusalem in damaturu, zaria, kaduna tricania etc, bayan ga'ri in bauchi, yelwa in bauchi, gada biu in jos north, jos south, biu, churches in gombe, mubi. what about the one in madala niger state,and police stations and barracks? they are preparing to exterminate christians from the core north for both political and religious reasons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President / Gowon - God Took Abacha, Abiola Away To Save Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.