Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,465 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ (29217 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Yahoo1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Stop contradicting yourself bro, you the same person that said Moh'd is waiting for us in hell is also saying a true christian doesn't judge? Muslims have never for once said Allah is not the same God of the christians, its actually the other way round. A link was given to you to see how muslims have come out to vehemently condemn BH but you chose to ignore it and rather post this rubbish accusing us of the same things the links were meant to vindicate us of.

...*yawns* must u muslims be so pointless?....go and read the link yourself.....mohammed fed you all lies....contradict?...ofcourse mohammed is in hell,dont u tink? With the number of crimes he commited,u dont tink they'd give him a high chair in heaven,do u?......mohammed is a sadist,if you dare say even the slightest of tings against him,he kills u,! Jesus 4gives! ...am out....go and find sumting better 2 do..cos peganism is beta dan dat religion!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellis:
Stop lying. You know very well the Bible supports violence;

^Are these verses not from your Bible?

So how many terrorists organisations can u name today using those verses to blow their asses and the ass of others up?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: ..i just visited your profile to kn your real age,cos from your comments,u sound retarded!....well enlightened?...jeez....does reading koran make u more enlightened?

Hahahaha...if at my age I am as slow as you then my parents should be ashamed of me. My God!!!! You are really daft ooo...hian

Oya, let me bring things down to your level;

To be enlightened, you need to expand your horizon and search for knowledge beyond your comfort zone, before you take sides in an argument, you make sure you read from both sides of the note without prejudice, do not let another man's opinion of something be the basis for your own. Read wide, read well. Bottomline is "to know what the truth means you need to understand what a lie is."

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: ...*yawns* must u muslims be so pointless?....go and read the link yourself.....mohammed fed you all lies....contradict?...ofcourse mohammed is in hell,dont u tink? With the number of crimes he commited,u dont tink they'd give him a high chair in heaven,do u?......mohammed is a sadist,if you dare say even the slightest of tings against him,he kills u,! Jesus 4gives! ...am out....go and find sumting better 2 do..cos peganism is beta dan dat religion!
See gibberish first! Abeg try and start going to school so that you will learn how to spell correctly. Abi book no gree learn you?

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by lacasa: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Christianity's Cannibalism on display here-

After they're done with this sacred ritual of theirs, they move 2d church to αve a gay/lesbian-or.gy ϯo crown it all up
grin

Below is a link of a reportage of cannibalsm by christians in Nigeria; killing/eating of Muslims in Jos by Birom people.
http://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Holyrule(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: and after someone will be telling us that bokoharam is not fighting for islam
thank you my jare.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please, where was Boko haram when OBJ was president?

Did they just wake up to a Non-Muslim president? It's getting clearer and clearer by the day what their real motive is. It ain't religious or tribal at all at all, it's a political agenda hiding behind religion.

U dnt dare a military man wether retired or still in active service they know OBJ will nt tolerate this rubbish
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by tintingz(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
jude33084:
Mathew 19 vs 29
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
That's τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ verse bro wink άț are Ɣ☺Ʊ saying
Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ only thing Ɣ☺Ʊ could pick out of τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ passage is wife
No wonder Ɣ☺Ʊ guys bleeps 9yrs old angry
can you read english at all or english is decieving you?. . 29. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
They will surely Recieve hundred time as much with what they have left including wife, children and fields. . .if i don't get it well hundred wives, children and fields? Dude re-read the verse before i ask you why Joseph marry little 12yrs Mary.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by lacasa: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
9jadelta:

So how many terrorists organisations can u name today using those verses to blow their asses and the ass of others up?

Kkk

Anders brievik

Lords resistance army (terrorist group in uganda)

Hitler

cool
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Your foolishness has been corrected. QED Why not disprove these facts instead of insults. Ah but then you are a Muslim. Go figure

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://prophetofdoom.net/

http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Dogma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Islam

No Society Can Live In Peace When There are Sizable Populations of Muslims Amongst Them.

GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Boko Haram are GOOD MUSLIMS

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine

[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gbadexy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
ifihearam: Islam is a cursed religion and the propeller mohammed(piss be on him)is also cursed no wonder he died in a battle field,buhari and his followers are cursed as well. Boko haram your waterloo is nigh things will not go as usual trust me.
I didn't expect much from a one way traffic jonathan,s sycophant ( no disrespect to the president here)
Your saying Muhammad died on the battle field further shows how ignorant people like you who spew trash against islam is.
You speak of that which you do not understand.
By the way, why are jonathan's lap dog like ifiheram and billionaire attacking Islam, you people didn't strike me as extremist christians.
Is it because boko haram asked your boss to convert to the religion and then resign that made you people start attacking Islam?
You people should relax, boko haram is only speaking for itself and not for Islam and Islam is not a threat to your boss' office

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
9jadelta:

Why did you bolden today? Because you don't want us to talk about the Genocide committed by the Popes of the middle ages during the crusades abi? Or how your priests instructed them to burn people with measles and chicken pox accusing them of witchcraft?

What about the IRA? Or that bastard Christian Yugoslavian that killed millions of Bosnians just because they were Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Holyrule(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2012
ebamma: islam is still a religion of peace abi?
hehehehe!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
uy plus: Its high time an SNC is callled up! We dnt want ds muslims anymore! Da union ws a forced 1!! He who kills by da sword wld die by da sword!! I wsh I ws da presidnt, I wld hv peacfully dissolved ds country!! Bsds, is allah a lame god dt he cnt fight 4hmslf?y mst humans fight 4a whole god?and dt bastard of a bomber blvs he will hv 7virgns attchd to hm n a swimming pool of alcohol in heaven!so aftr exhaustn ur 7virgins wot next?cos da gospel of da q'ran hs bn fulfilled wit 7virgns n alcohol! No coedine n igbo in al-jannar? Trash of a religion!!!
you are sick for head
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: ...*yawns* must u muslims be so pointless?....go and read the link yourself.....mohammed fed you all lies....contradict?...ofcourse mohammed is in hell,dont u tink? With the number of crimes he commited,u dont tink they'd give him a high chair in heaven,do u?......mohammed is a sadist,if you dare say even the slightest of tings against him,he kills u,! Jesus 4gives! ...am out....go and find sumting better 2 do..cos peganism is beta dan dat religion!

Awwww...pele...didn't mean to make you cry. Now run along but please don't go condemning things you don't understand. Se ogbo?
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by akagaba(f): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
Slickest: Oh yeah it iz nd eva wil b...don't get it mixed up...d violent acts of some muslims doesn mean dat dat iz wot islam teachez...ar u blind?
U stil hav mouth to tok abt peace. Dnt be deceived, islam is violenc and meant 4 destruction. It is designd 4 lawles people. No insult intended bt jst d sincer truth. Sorry if d truth is bitter, jst close ur eyes n swallow it.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Timijo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
dani1luv: I AM READY TO ACCEPTED ISLAMIC - PATIENCE JONATHAN grin
Which kind English is this? Pidgin or penguin? It's suck
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by uyplus(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
We gonna party da muslim way in heavn!! Host-allah; co-host- mohammed!! Invitatn strictly by holdn a q'ran n videoproof dt u hv killed infidels!
Rsvp;
72 9yr old virgins each wit a pool of alcohol per persn! Transparent houris!!

Islam, religion 4da insane n violent 1's! I rmbr wen a muslm boi in ma secondry sch claimed he saw a ghost, n I wondad wot utterance he mst hv used to tk chrge of da situatn!!powerlesss gods dey serve! And a prophet wiv high n uncontrollable libido n alcoholc cravings!

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by naijaking1: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
How did this topic make it to the front page
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gidiMonsta(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
uy plus: We gonna party da muslim way in heavn!! Host-allah; co-host- mohammed!! Invitatn strictly by holdn a q'ran n videoproof dt u hv killed infidels!
Rsvp;
72 9yr old virgins each wit a pool of alcohol per persn! Transparent houris!!

Islam, religion 4da insane n violent 1's! I rmbr wen a muslm boi in ma secondry sch claimed he saw a ghost, n I wondad wot utterance he mst hv used to tk chrge of da situatn!!powerlesss gods dey serve! And a prophet wiv high n uncontrollable libido n alcoholc cravings!

Yeah..yeah..yeah... We heard you, duly noted. Now please click #here to join the list of ignorant F O O L S here.

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
Political Sharia (Bill Warner)
"If Islam were only a religion, it would not even exist today. And it would certainly not be feared."
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Ganys: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please, where was Boko haram when OBJ was president?

Did they just wake up to a Non-Muslim president? It's getting clearer and clearer by the day what their real motive is. It ain't religious or tribal at all at all, it's a political agenda hiding behind religion.

MAY GOD BLESS UOU & YOUR GENERATION
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by gbadexy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Yahoo1: ...your comments makes no sense,dont you know the difference between fireworks and bomb?
Dude, you are a joke! Your signature says sarcasm is the way to respond to dumb question and yet you couldn't get the sarcasm in the post of the guy that wants Islam and boko haram awarded with nobel prize.
No wonder you have been blindly attacking the person of Muhammad.
Smh!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by christ4mi(f): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
ino(m), Warish, rusher14, rash47(m), francini(m), christ4mi(f), tantan, Afamdman(m), Cdspencer(m), informatix, eze-best(m), Meeky(m), yyb14, Saint paris, Beync(f), desu, king-paragon, peterg3, fsammy(m), deevah(f), nokia3310, omenziate(m), stanco88, Beloved2real, Ganys, doseni(m), Stressy, tintingz, gurusoft55, xremmy, Phikom(m), gbadexy(m), bollyaddy, jerseyboy, Daniel Nwulu, parryon(f), alekside(m), four4, cooporate baby(f), OneDy, 1.9ja(f), edos_g(m), vanstanzy, israel ben-zion, oladoya and 58 guest(s) Jobless people
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
Muslim answer of this and other threads boil down to insults, abuses, censorship and references to middle age corruption of Christianity which have long been corrected. They want us to go read the Koran. Koran is a distortion of Judaism and Christianity by someone on opium. Satanic verses

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://prophetofdoom.net/

http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Islams_Terrorist_Dogma_in_Muhammads_Own_Words.Islam

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
jerseyboy: No Society Can Live In Peace When There are Sizable Populations of Muslims Amongst Them.
@ maclatunji come bann me for here too. Midjet.

GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Boko Haram are GOOD MUSLIMS

Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine

[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].

Seconded! Thirded!!....One millionded!!! (if there's anything like that). GBAM!!!!!
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
gidiMonsta:

If the old testament is just a history of judaism, why is it part of your bible? You quote verses from it when is suits you and choose to ignore it when you feel its genocidal verses go against the teachings of your "new testament god". I never knew God has multiple personality disorder oo. What's the point of having two contradictory books in one book?

Yes Muhammed (S.A.W.) killed but it was to defend himself, his faith and his followers from those who relentlessly attacked them. So did Moses, David, Solomon when the Israelites were persecuted.

I understand far better than you because I opened my eyes to enlightment unlike you who is shackled in the myth of a religion created by the pagan romans 600yrs after they killed the "sun of god". Read the Qur'an and not anti-islamic books, see for yourself and don't let someone else reason for you.
don't mind them, their pastors would not read those place where christian are defending theirselves agaist external agression, they only read those chapters they can use to estort money from them

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Beync(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
tintingz: can you remind me the meaning of this
" Jesus says: "everyone who has given up home . . . wife or children . . . will receive a hundred fold(wives) and eternal life" (Matt. 19:29 ).
Hundred what. . .?
these people are truly lame. So dis is where u get u revelation dat u will be rewarded with thousands of virgins after committing suicide. U people are fish brains. By their fruits we shall know them. U r solidly behind killing of infidels by ur bk. How many of you can say 'may allah punish boko haram, their sponsors and their sympathizers?' All u keep looking for excuses to defend their shameful acts but rain curses on any one why criticize islam. We condemn any act of voilence, murder, robbery or kidnapping and we don't hesitate to give information dat would help eradicate the perpetrators unlike u. Islam is synonymous with violence, u can bring on ur empty curses to come sniff my bottom, I call it empty becos u mohamed is powerless and can't do shiiit
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Beloved2real: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
Funnily enough!The argument over this point of discourse is not called for whether this insurgent group is a muslim or not or whether they are planning to islamize Nigeria or not but they fact remains that they are anti-JONATHAN administration and they want him out but it is politically undertone but when it takes another dimensions as we are witnessing,people will argue that they are planning to islamise the country because it affected churches.In a nutshell,it becomes very sad that some people are condemning the islam claiming that it is not a religion of peace but islam means PEACE whether you like it or not but we should not make this anomalise to perfect sin unto our we just have to pray that God save this country from this mess.
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by Detongue: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
lumeneng22: We dont kill women and children, but when you throw bomb into a church what happen?

Thank u 4 helping me to ask dis useless demonic ppl. Dey will meet dir waterloo and God will punish dem
Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by four4: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
ak47mann: The average person from the north, in appearance, thinking, way and approach to life and values is completely different from his Southern counterpart who is more dynamic in every sense of the word.
There is no reason to be together. No. Not one.
'Nigeria' if it exists is just temporal, The North must go, eat and drink its religion beyond which they see not.
You will never find a Northerner making Nigeria proud in Science, Arts, Sports or Music, except of course, as a suicide bomber or terrorist at home and abroad. They are perennial vampires who have become incurably demented through the brainwashing they get from their half baked Imams. Even in Saudi, their supposed 'HOLY' Land, there is no order and value for life. cool cool
. So it is isreal or USA that order is?? Fo_ol!

1 Like

Re: Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ by ak47mann(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
Everyday,nigeria demonstrate in policy and deeds that is no place for BIAFRANS,accept only as slaves,or food for ravaging and determine predator and parasite.Consider the latest casualties of the mad belief of some BIAFRANS in one nigeria.

In a publicly declared pernicious policy;where life of young and old,men and women alike of biafran citizenry rot in standstill, devoid of hope, devoid of dreams, devoid of any future.

Or do we forget that a certain point, insult not only stick to the insulted,but, actually becomes that insulted person who has deliberately clung to the insulting medium!for this reason we speak to the spirit to all BIAFRANS;it is time to return to BIAFRA, returning to BIAFRA does not mean physical trans-location,but it means physical developing BIAFRA/LAND..

Returning to BIAFRA means supporting BIAFRA actualization in anyway possible,as only as independent state, BIAFRA can provide diplomatic protection base on international law for all BIAFRANS and their properties where ever they are outside biafran-land cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Witches Predict Outcome Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Elections / Postponed Elections: Chimamanda Adichie Is Angry! / Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.