Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42343 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Alhaji Mohammed Bakare should shut up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by DExplorer1: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How come the Senators has been calling for his removal and threatening to impeach him, cos he is from humbled background?
A man that never implement the 2012 budget, do u know what it means?
A man that since he came into power, nothing to show for it . . .
we ave been going from debt to debt
A man that security of the nation is now next to dustbin and yet have no answer how to fix things?
What are you saying? You typed all these in a normal condition? I guess your source of news has been the internet. You even said he never implemented 2012 budget. Go and get your info right, dude.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by frevangel(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What has DAVID to do with what I posted up there? Where did I mention David? What has David to do with God anointing Saul and then deciding in the end that Saul had to go? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So you didn't consider the full story before you mentioned Saul's case? Let me tell you, I don't think GEJ is doing excellent right now but I still know that God doesn't operate the way a pastor is doing lately; He is propagating hatred, fear and dishonour, he is suppose to be doing the opposite! Its not just Christ-like.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How come the Senators has been calling for his removal and threatening to impeach him, cos he is from humbled background?
A man that since he came into power, nothing to show for it . . . we ave been going from debt to debt
A man that security of the nation is now next to dustbin and yet have no answer how to fix things?

The so-called budget implementation is the pettiest and most desperate reason I've ever heard to threaten impeachment with.
For me, the reps who are demanding 100% implementation before September for a budget that was approved in April (3 months ago) are nothing but a pack of fools. Of course, we know they are embittered only by GEJ's refusal to go with their annual ra'pe of the treasury as "constituency projects.".

As for the debt you mention, check how much your state is borrowing, cos it goes into Nigeria's debt profile. The reason being that all states are so useless that they can't exist without FG handouts. If we the people see nothing wrong in our states being havens of mediocrity whose only source of revenue is Abuja, then it is clear that we the citizens have very deep issue's indeed.
Tunde Bakare's own issues are clear enough, he has not hesitated to hint that he is driven by a singular lust for his own share oil awuf and exploitation of the Niger Delta. Indeed, he habors a grudge against the Niger Delta for demanding resource control.

Pastors do not preach division and bigotry, only demons do. Tunde Bakare is a demon.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

A man that since he came into power, nothing to show for it . . . we ave been going from debt to debt

You reply sound like those that had been indoctrinated.
You cant see what GEJ is doing, while i can see what he is doing and he is doing good given the situation. There is room for improvement and he is improving on it. I didnt know someone still carries the budget implementation thing on his head running around.
Get it GEJ is doing wey better than your past leaders and you have a chance to vote against him come 2015, but he will win again if Nigeria is still intact by then.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Concept(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
Pastor Bakare you have a new convert. Whenever I dey my ogonge country I go step that church. One man food is another poison. The truth shall prevail.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:

You reply sound like those that had been indoctrinated.
You cant see what GEJ is doing, while i can see what he is doing and he is doing good given the situation. There is room for improvement and he is improving on it. I didnt know someone still carries the budget implementation thing on his head running around.
Get it GEJ is doing wey better than your past leaders and you have a chance to vote against him come 2015, but he will win again if Nigeria is still intact by then.

Tell me couple of his achievement since assuming office.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

1. Massively improved electricity supply.
2. FOI.
3. Exposure of the underhand dealings in the petroleum sector.
4. Cutting down the gargantuan amounts the NASS spends on itself.
5. The haulting of "constituency projects" through which NASS members legally steal vast amounts annually (and which the reps are threatening impeachment for... I forgot you seem to support that).

I could go on and fill pages.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Bakare/El-Rufai/Buhari Brothers of the Devil
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
fr_evangel:

So you didn't consider the full story before you mentioned Saul's case? Let me tell you, I don't think GEJ is doing excellent right now but I still know that God doesn't operate the way a pastor is doing lately; He is propagating hatred, fear and dishonour, he is suppose to be doing the opposite! Its not just Christ-like.

Again, NOWHERE in my POST did I mention David, nor did YOU mention David in your post which I responded to. Also the FULL STORY on page 0 DOES NOT MENTION DAVID. So stop trying to pretend you can TWIST what this is about because some ERRONEOUSLY CONCLUDED God Factor has something to do with David. The God Factor on Saul was just that, God Factor on Saul.

um . . . I think over the cause of several discussions on this thread, we have been able to establish one fact and that prophets should not be expected to be one dimensional. I am sure there are those during the Days of John the Baptist who though he also propagated hate, fear and dishonor especially against Herod and his wife.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Where it affects me:
I see no police on the road when travelling or transporting stuff, My vote counted more than once since he took office. Power has improved where i am, i no longer run generator as i used to.
Its quicker for my equipment parts to arrive after ordering. I can now access some info about government agencies as affects my business. A friend of mine that was ran out of business, has restarted the business and he took more youths off the streets by employing them, thanks to the first release of the Youwin grant.
These are the ones i have seen, for the rest

https://www.nairaland.com/1003620/gej-supporter-lists-gejs-achievements

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
Beaf:

1. Massively improved electricity supply.
2. FOI.
3. Exposure of the underhand dealings in the petroleum sector.
4. Cutting down the gargantuan amounts the NASS spends on itself.
5. The haulting of "constituency projects" through which NASS members legally steal vast amounts annually (and which the reps are threatening impeachment for... But I forgot you seem to support that).

I could go on and fill pages.

Going out soon and will be back to respond to this . . . Cos i have no idea where the electricity has improved, there was FOI even during the time of OBJ (one of the worse regime in Nigeria)
Exposure of underhand dealings in petroleum sector and what has happened since then, any conviction yet? or even activity leading towards that?
I am not in support of any impeachment, cos i am yet to be informed enough on it to support it, but i am yet to see what this dude has done since in office, he has blamed everyone but himself for the reasons why has has not been able to perform better than he has done . . . and here is my take, if he has nothing to do to those preventing him from performing, he could leave the office or deal with those people, cos most times when he talk, he seems like he knows who those people are . . . .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:
Where it affects me:
I see no police on the road when travelling or transporting stuff, My vote counted more than once since he took office. Power has improved where i am, i no longer run generator as i used to.
Its quicker for my equipment parts to arrive after ordering. I can now access some info about government agencies as affects my business. A friend of mine that was ran out of business, has restarted the business and he took more youths off the streets by employing them, thanks to the first release of the Youwin grant.
These are the ones i have seen, for the rest

https://www.nairaland.com/1003620/gej-supporter-lists-gejs-achievements

I will closely look into some of this claim of yours, cos most places in Lagos are still in darkness and no light.
He employed the youth by doing what?
I am into business too sir and now takes me longer to have my good cleared at Nigerian ports and cost of clearing has gone up by minimum 25% since he took office.
But lemme ask u, what is his strategies on security in Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Beaf:

The so-called budget implementation is the pettiest and most desperate reason I've ever heard to threaten impeachment with.
For me, the reps who are demanding 100% implementation before September for a budget that was approved in April (3 months ago) are nothing but a pack of fools. Of course, we know they are embittered only by GEJ's refusal to go with their annual ra'pe of the treasury as "constituency projects.".

[size=18pt]As for the debt you mention, check how much your state is borrowing, cos it goes into Nigeria's debt profile[/size]. The reason being that all states are so useless that they can't exist without FG handouts. If we the people see nothing wrong in our states being havens of mediocrity whose only source of revenue is Abuja, then it is clear that we the citizens have very deep issue's indeed.
Tunde Bakare's own issues are clear enough, he has not hesitated to hint that he is driven by a singular lust for his own share oil awuf and exploitation of the Niger Delta. Indeed, he habors a grudge against the Niger Delta for demanding resource control.

Pastors do not preach division and bigotry, only demons do. Tunde Bakare is a demon.
@ bold and enlarged!..Chairman committee of 40 laptops thieves will you SHUT UP and stop spreading falsehood? Or do you not know what any serious "Central" government would put in place rules that would checkmate the recklessness of any state government? Has GEJ's government or to put it better, will GEJ's government ever summon the courage to keep the activities of the reckless governors who are borrowing for embezzlement in check? What stops him from working with the national assembly to amend the relevant acts of the constitution? After all, state governments do that with state laws to checkmate what some of them see as the excesses of the Local government chairmen who they Lord over! FYI, not all states rely on the handouts from the FG! We know those states who can afford to pay the wages and still embark on meaningful development.

I guess the same way some of out Niger Delta brothers called Ken Saro wiwa names when He first raised the issue or self emancipation for the people of Niger Delta! Here is a man telling the truth with all boldness and helping the people of our beloved Niger Delta see how they are being deceived big time, yet you call such a man a demon.

Should GEJ continue with this trend, and I pray He summons the courage to do what is right for Nigeria and Niger Delta as well, otherwise, what will befall him after He has left Aso Rock will be worst than what Obasanjo is getting right now from His own people.

Ask you this question: Since GEJ became president of Nigeria, how many Nigerians who had no shoes before can truly come out today and say yes in GEJ's time I got my own shoes to wear too?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by TechRev: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will closely look into some of this claim of yours, cos most places in Lagos are still in darkness and no light.
He employed the youth by doing what?
I am into business too sir and now takes me longer to have my good cleared at Nigerian ports and cost of clearing has gone up by minimum 25% since he took office.
But lemme ask u, what is his strategies on security in Nigeria?

To be honest with you i dont know about his security strategy, (i dont think its public knowledge too) but i guess he is trying to build on intelligence as we didnt have much of it before him.
Do you have a better security strategy in mind than what he is doing??
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev:

To be honest with you i dont know about his security strategy, (i dont think its public knowledge too) but i guess he is trying to build on intelligence as we didnt have much of it before him.
Do you have a better security strategy in mind than what he is doing??

Even if i have a better one, would it matter?
However, thanks for your honest response . . . i have nothing against him in person but his leadership worries me.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Adetoyetayo: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
tayo what this pastor is saying is reality wat d president is doing all around is not good. If this pastor is nt deciving d people wit politice mouth.d president is not acting nd is nt rule les find a good nd capable man for this job
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
edicolove:

Please what part of what he said is the truth?

That the poor cannot rise to greatness? That the north and south west should continue to harvest ND because they invested their money there pre colonial days? That Nigeria was formed by God and nations cannot split because they are formed by God? That he realised that GEJ was put there by God but still contested against him? I am trying to find real truth here, seriously. To find any facts in his message is even harder. Please show me the truth there, abeg.

The major problem u guys av is 'a communication gap' and it is a simple one.U see,Bakare's intellect is too high for a lot of people to decipher and that is what is causing d gap but I'll try my lil best to help u a bit. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING; WHEN THE SHOELESS TAKES OVER and WHEN A SHOELESS TAKES OVER.Pastor T's statement is referring to a person(Jonathan).He is not saying that people from humble backgrounds cannot make it.U get d point?......Example; If I say,wen a footballer steps on d field,he scores goals.This is a general statement and applies to all footballers but If I say,when the footballer steps on d field,he scores goals means that I am referring to a particular footballer and sensible people around will ask me who?So u see,Bakare's statement is not a general one and it is not saying that people from humble background cannot make it,it was meant for Jonathan.If atall U want to then go on to debate anything,it should be about maybe or not his statement is true.Is Jonathan really clueless? If U ask me,I will say A VERY BIG YES,JONATHAN WAS SHOELESS AND HE IS CLUELESS.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Elueme: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
stillme:

I'm very dissapointed with this ugly post. Are you aware pastor Bakare is also a citizen of this country? For the fact that he is a pastor does not mean he should remain silent when evils are at work.
You are neither a pastor,nor a political analyst but a drunkard at beer parlour condemning one's passion for a great country.
May God have mercy on you.

He is a citizen of the country and ad such has a voice as a free citizen but he should stop using the platform of an oracle of God to deceive the people.. He should come plain as secular and as political he can be and stop dragging the Lord's name in the mud.. Tell Bakare to shut his rotten mouth up before the true God whom he blasphemes shuts it for him.. Fake!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Elueme: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
naturalwaves:

The major problem u guys av is 'a communication gap' and it is a simple one.U see,Bakare's intellect is too high for a lot of people to decipher and that is what is causing d gap but I'll try my lil best to help u a bit. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING; WHEN THE SHOELESS TAKES OVER and WHEN A SHOELESS TAKES OVER.Pastor T's statement is referring to a person(Jonathan).He is not saying that people from humble backgrounds cannot make it.U get d point?......Example; If I say,wen a footballer steps on d field,he scores goals.This is a general statement and applies to all footballers but If I say,when the footballer steps on d field,he scores goals means that I am referring to a particular footballer and sensible people around will ask me who?So u see,Bakare's statement is not a general one and it is not saying that people from humble background cannot make it,it was meant for Jonathan.If atall U want to then go on to debate anything,it should be about maybe or not his statement is true.Is Jonathan really clueless? If U ask me,I will say A VERY BIG YES,JONATHAN WAS SHOELESS AND HE IS CLUELESS.
You are a bigger fool than Bakare. However, two of you are imbecilic
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Elueme: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Going out soon and will be back to respond to this . . . Cos i have no idea where the electricity has improved, there was FOI even during the time of OBJ (one of the worse regime in Nigeria)
Exposure of underhand dealings in petroleum sector and what has happened since then, any conviction yet? or even activity leading towards that?
I am not in support of any impeachment, cos i am yet to be informed enough on it to support it, but i am yet to see what this dude has done since in office, he has blamed everyone but himself for the reasons why has has not been able to perform better than he has done . . . and here is my take, if he has nothing to do to those preventing him from performing, he could leave the office or deal with those people, cos most times when he talk, he seems like he knows who those people are . . . .
You have not seen where electricity has improved because you are one of the Eskimos hidding in the obscurity of sociomedia to ventilate errant nonsense.. If you were in Nigeria, you surely would have seen the improvement in power.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by jeroton: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Many people just like sentiment when bakare led a protest to abuja against the cabal for jonathan to become acting president jonathan himself can even talk.now he is kicking againt his wrong doing they now know he's not a pastor.thruth is always a bitter pill.At least he's is saying his oppinion some pastors cannot even say their thought co's they v been bought.He is the Gani 6awehinmi of our time
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
^
Please, don't soil Gani Fawehinmi's great name with that of rat who steals from the poor and vulnerable in the name of "prophesy."

Fhemmmy:

As for the improvements in electricity supply, it is strange that others have noticed it, and not just noticed it, but noticed that it is massive.
I don't know if you are trying to render jokes about there being FOI in Objs time, cos the last I heard of it, he vetoed signing the bill for "national security."
When you talk about "conviction" of people for subsidy crimes, it sounds contrived. Are they not goinf to be tried first? How do you convict people without trial and when did the President become a judge?

It is wrong to make up stories to whip GEJ with, bro. That is why Tunde Bakare sounds desperate and his references to the Niger Delta sound hateful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunnytox(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2012
Elueme: You are a bigger fool than Bakare. However, two of you are imbecilic

Why the abuse? if you have a contrary view to him that does not mean you should abuse him.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunnytox(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
naturalwaves:

The major problem u guys av is 'a communication gap' and it is a simple one.[b]U see,Bakare's intellect is too high for a lot of people to decipher [/b]and that is what is causing d gap but I'll try my lil best to help u a bit. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING; WHEN THE SHOELESS TAKES OVER and WHEN A SHOELESS TAKES OVER.Pastor T's statement is referring to a person(Jonathan).He is not saying that people from humble backgrounds cannot make it.U get d point?......Example; If I say,wen a footballer steps on d field,he scores goals.This is a general statement and applies to all footballers but If I say,when the footballer steps on d field,he scores goals means that I am referring to a particular footballer and sensible people around will ask me who?So u see,Bakare's statement is not a general one and it is not saying that people from humble background cannot make it,it was meant for Jonathan.If atall U want to then go on to debate anything,it should be about maybe or not his statement is true.Is Jonathan really clueless? If U ask me,I will say A VERY BIG YES,JONATHAN WAS SHOELESS AND HE IS CLUELESS.

The statement in bold is true
A Yoruba adage says: Imado o se bi elede a ba ilu je b'eru ba joba eniyan o nii ku kan

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by frevangel(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again, NOWHERE in my POST did I mention David, nor did YOU mention David in your post which I responded to. Also the FULL STORY on page 0 DOES NOT MENTION DAVID. So stop trying to pretend you can TWIST what this is about because some ERRONEOUSLY CONCLUDED God Factor has something to do with David. The God Factor on Saul was just that, God Factor on Saul.

um . . . I think over the cause of several discussions on this thread, we have been able to establish one fact and that prophets should not be expected to be one dimensional. I am sure there are those during the Days of John the Baptist who though he also propagated hate, fear and dishonor especially against Herod and his wife.

Pastor T said:
God factor made him President.

I wrote:
fr_evangel:

I am suprised that a Pastor can mention the above in bold-red and still rain insults! I'm just saying...

Referring to this:
“Within ten years from when he was working among the marine animals, [Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to become deputy governor, and then became acting governor. Without even thinking about it, he was appointed as vice presidential candidate and, by doctrine of necessity, he became acting president. Before he could study how to act, God factor made him President. Now, he has not even performed in 2011/2012, he is planning for 2015. His middle name is Jeroboam!” said Mr. Bakare.

You wrote in response:
Kobojunkie: Again ....

God factor also made Saul a King. Yet God factor also brought Saul down . . . killed him too. grin

Then I had to let you know that if you are going to talk about Saul(as an example of how God can anoint a man and then after failing God can remove him), then you must also talk about the part of the story where the "Man of God"-David- never disregarded the anointing on God's anointed king (even after God had rejected Saul), when he refused to raise his hand against Saul who was actually after his life! He had so much respect for Saul that the soldier who killed Saul had to die because David felt bad that this man didn't respect the anointing on Saul(who again, God had rejected). If you must make an example you should be thorough.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by klerry(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
ifihearam:

What useless awareness are you talking about??if he wants to be a full politician,let him leave the church and concentrate on politics then we can see reasons but as at now he is just making a fool of himself,I pity the church members.

Leave his church members, @ least they aren't complaining!
Its obvious we aren't ready for change in Naija, he could choose to keep quiet like evry other pastor and enjoy his affluence. But he's chosen to speak up amd confront the ills in the government head on, let's salute him for that.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
fr_evangel:

Then I had to let you know that if you are going to talk about Saul(as an example of how God can anoint a man and then after failing God can remove him), then you must also talk about the part of the story where the "Man of God"-David- never disregarded the anointing on God's anointed king (even after God had rejected Saul), when he refused to raise his hand against Saul who was actually after his life! He had so much respect for Saul that the soldier who killed Saul had to die because David felt bad that this man didn't respect the anointing on Saul(who again, God had rejected). If you must make an example you should be thorough.

BULL_SHIOT!!! Nothing, even in the Bible demand we compare Saul with David, so stop with the stupid attempts to justify what was stupid to begin with . .. . .
Kobojunkie:

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by frevangel(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
“Within ten years from when he was working among the marine animals, [Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to become deputy governor

I have been thinking, who did Pastor T call the name in bold above? Was he actually referring to Niger Deltans? It will be very sad if I am right.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
Elueme: You are a bigger fool than Bakare. However, two of you are imbecilic

Oh,I'm a fool for breaking down a bogus problem for ur brain.U must be an ingrate.My friend,address d issue at hand and stop attacking personalities.Go sleep if U've got nothing reasonable to say.U are calling someone a fool cos u lost a debate,I wonder what U would have done if U had lost an election.Assasinate ur opponent?No wonder u think all what ptb is saying is cos of d loss of d election.U can't xpect everyone to be as wicked,callous and desperate as u.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
TechRev: @Kobo

Yes Bakare is a lawyer. No he has not been contesting for elective posts and calling for overthrow of Government since Abacha's time or 15yrs as you said. As ruthless as Abacha was with his death squad, he never called for overthrow of Government, and here we have a democratically elected President that lets everyone say what ever he is calling for change in Government. He is crying thinking Nigeria will soon be bulkanised and so loose his long dream of sucking deep into ND oil.

This Niger-Delta Oil that you people love to use as reference over and over again. . . . as Billions are going into pockets of the Politicians and their cronies, HOW MUCH HAS GONE INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS?!

LMAO WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW $10MILLION?

WHEN WILL YOU EVER SEE $10MILLION?!

Lmao Clowns! Keep fighting for the prosperity of the generations of the corrupt, while fighting for the poverty of yours.

SMH You guys are so myopic its not even a joke.

I guess poverty and suffering is all y'all know, so why not fight for it, right?!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Mohammedekete: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
ifihearam:

What useless awareness are you talking about??if he wants to be a full politician,let him leave the church and concentrate on politics then we can see reasons but as at now he is just making a fool of himself,I pity the church members.
i wonder why ppl like hate the truth.
How do you want him to contribute apart from speaking out against evil in the society.
Bakre is doing what he believes is right and ppl like me are in support of that.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.