Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42366 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by icez: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
pictures: The system that says Niger Delta have no right to rule Nigeria ,
the same system produced Boko Haram that are now bombing indiscriminately
has taught Niger Deltans that they are not accepted to rule but their resources are fit
to use and misuse. How do you now expect these people to behave when they now
have the power to rule knowing that the system has been unfair to them ?
The Constitution has to be re written to favor all the tribes ,give equal
right to all to rule and should be the guideline for all political party.
Party System is very bad in Nigeria , it breeds corruption ,division and violence.
People should be elected based on their past performance and credentials. Not on party
and ethnic basis. Look at how Oshiomole was voted for because of his person
and credentials : not because of party. If the constitution is to be reviewed,
please let all parties be abolished . A system should be developed that will stop
godfatherism ,money politics and give equal right to all. Until this is done , same old story.
This is what Bakare should be talking about. If Northerners come back again to rule , what do
you think will happen ? The old circle will continue.

+10000
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mr Tunde Bakare,the jobless goat has now incorporated gossip,fit enough for junk magazines into his Sunday preaching.

I hope the mumus that sat down in his church to hear that 'message' were filled and spiritually refreshed grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by klax(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Okija-Juju Qoute" What more is there to say..

The Pastor has gone mad...

I had no idea that losing the elections hurt this much..

You have said it all. I dont know why guys in NL just love wasting their time about this man call Bakare.
This man called Bakare is simply hetting insane day by day I think his church member meed to take good look at this man before its too late.

Bakare is one of the worst pastor I ever seen all my life because I have never see where a Imam of a Mosque sit and fold his arm and watch xtain kills muslim and instead of condming it was busy about politics of attacking and abusing this man called Bakare is the most useless pastor, the most useless xtain ever existed as a matter of fact if his church is the last church on Earth I will not enter it, i'm so dissappointed in him so much. So all he is saying about GEJ wife is nonsense and absolute jargons he does not merit that authority to attack anybody he claimed are dirty because himself(Bakare) is second to Satan.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
Bible says, We should respect constituted Authorities, because if not for God, the leaders will not be in Power. Bakare doesnt read that part of the Bible ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
[size=20pt]GROWING THE COCOA BEAN
From Seedling to Tree
[/size]

<
[b]Farmers grow cocoa trees on small farms in hot, rainy environments, mostly in areas near the equator. Cocoa is a delicate and sensitive crop, and farmers must look after the trees, making sure the trees are protecting from the wind and sun. Such care is particularly important for younger trees, up to four years old.

Cacao seedlings are often sheltered by other trees, like banana, plantain, coconuts or hardwood trees. Seedlings take a few months to grow before they are ready to be transplanted. Once the trees are established, the farmers must fertilize the soil and watch the trees closely for signs of distress.

With careful care, most cocoa trees begin to bear fruit in the fifth year, although some cocoa trees can yield pods in the third and forth years. A cocoa tree reaches peek production in approximately 10 years and will continue producing pods at a high level for an additional 12-13 years. It is not uncommon to find trees 30-40 years old, still producing pods.

Bearing Fruit
Cocoa farms are awash in color. Young cocoa leaves are large, red, and glossy, but darken to green when mature. Moss and colorful lichens often cling to the bark of cocoa trees, and in some areas beautiful orchids grow on the branches.

Thousands of tiny, waxy pink or white five-pedaled blossoms cluster together on the trunk and older branches. But only three to 10 percent of these blossoms will mature into full fruit.

The fruit grows as green or maroon pods on the trunk and main branches. Shaped like an elongated melon tapered at both ends, these pods ripen to a golden or sometimes scarlet hue with multicolored flecks.[/b]
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Guyman02: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mrs jonathans ambition may become his greatest undoing.
She is just grabbing left right and centre; today she is fighting over a plot of land with Turai Yar'adua, tommorrow she is sponsoring African first ladies with 200 cars to appoint her president of African First ladies at huge costs to the country, next day she is grabbing the position of perm Sec in Bayelsa and every week she is receiving traditional titles all around the country. Hmmm!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lordave: please which brothel are you managing?
Y u ask?
U wnt to knw if he is managn d same hotel u were concievd, born & brotup? Bast.ard!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
ohh sh1t I forgot the link... here you go future Oduans

http://www.worldcocoafoundation.org/learn-about-cocoa/tree-to-table/growing.asp
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Epalos: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
And your mumu president's head would have been chopped of his neck.
O.D.B.:
The man is spreading hate towards a particular ethnic group.

This is what the Nazis did to the Jews. In Europe he would have been in Jail for Hate-Speech.

This is the true Yoruba nature.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by klax(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2012
qoute" Bible says, We should respect constituted Authorities, because if not for God, the leaders will not be in Power. Bakare doesnt read that part of the Bible ?

Does he Bakare read bible at all? sOMETIME WHEN I SAW SOME EMPTY SKULLS STILL SITTING IN HIS CHURCH LISTENING TO THIS PAIN IN THE A S S CALLED BAKARE I WONDER IF THESE ONES I SAW ON TV IN HIS CHURCH HAS BRAIN AT ALL
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
klax: @Okija-Juju Qoute" What more is there to say..

The Pastor has gone mad...

I had no idea that losing the elections hurt this much..

You have said it all. I dont know why guys in NL just love wasting their time about this man call Bakare.
This man called Bakare is simply hetting insane day by day I think his church member meed to take good look at this man before its too late.

Bakare is one of the worst pastor I ever seen all my life because I have never see where a Imam of a Mosque sit and fold his arm and watch xtain kills muslim and instead of condming it was busy about politics of attacking and abusing this man called Bakare is the most useless pastor, the most useless xtain ever existed as a matter of fact if his church is the last church on Earth I will not enter it, i'm so dissappointed in him so much. So all he is saying about GEJ wife is nonsense and absolute jargons he does not merit that authority to attack anybody he claimed are dirty because himself(Bakare) is second to Satan.

Boko Haram is a symptom of the problem.

and Bakare is doing well to address the problem itself...CORRUPTION!! The obnoxious greed of the first lady to secure as much as she can, to the detriment of the masses...don't you know that if greed and corruption is removed, and the money is judiciously used to set up vocation and training centres for these Boko Haram recruits...do you think we will have them today?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by DExplorer1: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Even THIS THREAD IS CONFUSED. "Should i be in Politics section or Religion section"
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
Myself2: Mr Tunde Bakare,the jobless goat has now incorporated gossip,fit enough for junk magazines into his Sunday preaching.

I hope the mumus that sat down in his church to hear that 'message' were filled and spiritually refreshed grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
I just wonder what type of academic institution(s) produced u. Our schools now breed mannerless animals that talk like baboons,fit only for d zoo.Give me a list of d schools u attended.D administrators need to be arrested for wasting ur parent's resources. What a shame!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by MahatmaGhandi: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
The SW will be a bastion of envy just like Dubai once they start planting cocoa. Cocoa is better than oil money. They built 3rd mainland bridge, Abuja and all the crooked billionaire politicians on cocoa money before that evil oil was discovered. The north just wants to farm groundnuts thats what boko is preaching, they want nothing to do with oil money. They even got rid of another oil rich enclave in Bakassi cos they did not want the corrupting vice of oil affecting Nigeria.
Bakare hates evil oil money and the "animals" that live on the oil land.
End oil dependency. Declare Odua Republic Now.
Tinubu will be the first life President!

I want to believe your saying lagos,abuja and co was built from foreign exchange from cocoa is just for the sake of argument
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by aryzgreat: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Six JTF soldiers and 2 civilians were killed yesterday by boko haram, Tunde Bakare did not say a word of condemnation nor has he organised a prayer to seek God's intervention at resolving this insecurity issue, ask me why? Because he knows that if he should pray against boko haram, definitely he is bringing down Holy Ghost fire On BURARI the chief sponsor of boko haram. Tunde Bakare u are a shame to yoruba people! We av seen how desperate u are! you and buhari WILL NEVER smell Aso Rock in ur life time since u av decided to play politics with human lives. Can u please organise anoda OJOTA RALLY against BOKO HARAM not only subsidy! Mutherfuckerrrrrrr!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
40man lapys are truly earning there pay on dis topic. . .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Elueme: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: This is not preaching. This is a fight over who should controls the Niger-Delta Oil resources. If GEJ isnt good enough for Nigeria. Its time for MEND to make another demand, and that will not be Islamization of Nigeria, but 100% Resource Control or Niger Delta Autonomy.
I feel your pains and I feel same as I write.. It's becoming clearer what this whole thing is all about.. But Bakare is a fool to allow himself used as a tool and a mouthpiece and he shall no more know peace... I don't care much about his position with the first family had he made it strictly personal but he touched the collective sensibilities of an ethnic group... Bakare's comment on ogoni's purported declaration and a child of benefit from so called unity as well as lying by the bible that lugard didn't amalgate Nigeria is directed in a suspicious direction... He must be mad for those careless statement and should be ready to face the music when he rain of despondency starts falling.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by DANILSA(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
This is the most useless pastor in Nigeria and Africa in General. Ur been a serial looser has nothing to do with GEJ, when u associated with a serial looser, what do u expect. Yes Jona was born shoeless means nothing to us, because 90% of nigerians were born with no shoe. Clueless serial looser
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by abisoye55: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
Super1759: Please!!! Please!! This man is not a pastor. The qualities of a pastor are just absent.
A pastor should be committed to the well-being of his member spiritually. Preach and win souls for God. He is a shephard and not a political analyst. How can I dress up to church to hear word of God and it turns to political studies.
WHAT A MOROON
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by odomanis: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
I forgot to inform those you can deceive with his lies that GEJ is not from OGONI. Ogoni is in Rivers state while GEJ is from Bayelsa state. Ogoni is separate ethnic nationality very distinct from Ijaw,where GEJ belong. Bakare is aware of all these but he choose to lie and deceive or misguide those he can.He said now that it is the turn of otuoke,they have declared autonomy. LIER !! Otuoke is not Ogoni. Otuoke is Ijaw. Otuoke is not in Rivers state,it is in Bayelsa state. LIER !! DECEIVER !! PASTOR MY FOOT !!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
aryzgreat: Six JTF soldiers and 2 civilians were killed yesterday by boko haram, Tunde Bakare did not say a word of condemnation nor has he organised a prayer to seek God's intervention at resolving this insecurity issue, ask me why? Because he knows that if he should pray against boko haram, definitely he is bringing down Holy Ghost fire On BURARI the chief sponsor of boko haram. Tunde Bakare u are a shame to yoruba people! We av seen how desperate u are! you and buhari WILL NEVER smell Aso Rock in ur life time since u av decided to play politics with human lives. Can u please organise anoda OJOTA RALLY against BOKO HARAM not only subsidy! Mutherfuckerrrrrrr!

speak for yourself...I'm a yoruba and I say he is no shame to me
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Jarus(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
The SW will be a bastion of envy just like Dubai once they start planting cocoa. Cocoa is better than oil money. They built 3rd mainland bridge, Abuja and all the crooked billionaire politicians on cocoa money before that evil oil was discovered. The north just wants to farm groundnuts thats what boko is preaching, they want nothing to do with oil money. They even got rid of another oil rich enclave in Bakassi cos they did not want the corrupting vice of oil affecting Nigeria.
Bakare hates evil oil money and the "animals" that live on the oil land.
End oil dependency. Declare Odua Republic Now.
Tinubu will be the first life President!
Thank God this is sarcasm.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by abisoye55: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=Kpac]Passion and Pain.....
For the true compatriots of this country,what tunde bakare has said would makes so much sense and to the others,laugh it off.
There are still some Nigerians who love this country with everything in them.....Tunde bakare,I salute you.
Between 7pm and 7am this morning,like every other day,thousands of my brothers,sistes,uncles and aunties are robbed,raped,killed,beaten,kidnapped and other taken for rituals....
GREAT MIND,BRO
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Jonathan is using all the points of poor people...in fact he is wasting it...because if a poor man comes up next time to run for president, people will be skeptical...they might probably ask if he had shoes while he was young
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by product: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
juliebest: He should leave the pulpit and turn to full time politics

Go and sit down somewhere . Politics is not a fulltime job so shut up . Where citizen of a nation is politically independent . Why did Elijah in the bible prayed to God not to rain for 3years ? , was it not becoz the govt was doing tins wrong? . Ish go and re think . The leaders are taking good chance over Us .their children will go abroad to skool and cme bck to be ministers in d nearest futur . U are the gaspin in a one room apt . Rubbish*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by truth4meal(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire:The talk lampooned Mrs. Jonathan’s recent covetous behavior, describing her as suffering from a psyche of characteristic inferiority. The activist pastor, who was a vice presidential candidate to General Muhammadu Buhari (ret.), asserted that Mrs. Jonathan’s background as a stark pauper caused her to seek “aggressive compensation.”

What a Pastor ? What Kind of Pastor will insult a woman and mock the poor ?
The kind of pastor that speaks the truth daringly. Am pls ve u heard of Gender discrimination? Dat is exactly what u re quilty of which dis ur question. What difference does it make, at least wat a man can do a woman can do far better
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by abisoye55: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=warrior01]Tis now quite obvious that tunde bakare is obsessed with denigrading Gej and his family not even minding that it is the same God he claims he is serving that put Gej there. He no more cares about the spiritual wellbeing of his members but he is busy sowing seeds of discord and hatred in their hearts all in the name of politics and it doesn't take rocket science for any reasonable person to discern this. Is God happy with him?
BLINDFOLDED!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Super1759: Please!!! Please!! This man is not a pastor. The qualities of a pastor are just absent.
A pastor should be committed to the well-being of his member spiritually. Preach and win souls for God. He is a shephard and not a political analyst. How can I dress up to church to hear word of God and it turns to political studies.

Go and check the bible well, you cant tell a man it is well with your soul and not care about what they will eat . . . we have a nation that is not working, and he caring and worrying about that dont make him any lesser of a pastor.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
Skii: Jonathan is using all the points of poor people...in fact he is wasting it...because if a poor man comes up next time to run for president, people will be skeptical

Great point . . .However, i dont think Jonathan was poor before he became the president . . . .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by 1Dray(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
Am begining to be so ashame of this 'Pastor'. Is this what you were call into? By now your congregation would 've bn so starved and malnulrished spiritually. How do you expect God to feel, looking down from the heavens and seeing you feeding the sheep He gave you care for, been fed with poison (political hate) instead of feeding them wt edifying and building spiritual food and winning souls to Christ? Why get yourself so eaten up with hate, as it is so obvious and shows. You rain insults on someone and tell me you are a pastor. Well, it is not for me to judge but do u realised how many people you might be misled because they might now think raining insults and abuses on someone are no more sins. Is this the prayer that you were supposed to be leading your congregation to pray for the nation and also the President and other leaders? How would this kind of 'sermon' edify the sheep you are sheperding? If I may ask you, can you successfully combine priesthood and kingship together? Oh, really? Then you've gotta be the one and only Melchisedek, the only biblically recorded King and Priest (at the same time), and you know what? You've gotta be kidding me... Melchisedek wont act the way you've been acting and carrying yourself. #SoMuchHateInYourEyesAndVoice
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by abisoye55: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
[quote author=banki]Abeg all of you criticizing the pastor should SHUT UP,is there anything he has said in his sermons in the last 4 weeks thats a lie? if it is a lie please tell us which one, are we happy with the way things are in the country if we are lets clap our hands and praise PDP and the rulin......GEJ was made acting president now he is an enemy because he is telling the truth! Where were you and your pastors when turai and her cabal held GEj and Nigeria to rans
Na so dem be my broda...HYPOCRITES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.