Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42362 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Jyde89: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Smh@ my fellow Nigerians, for year's,religion as been fiercely criticised as beaing the opium of the people,as not beaing strong enough to stand up to currupt leader's, and now we'er bent on destroying the one person strong enough tell our govt the truth just because he's a man of God, after year's of liberation from colonial slavery,we'er still battling mental slavery, i pray God save's us before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tpapi: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wat is dis boko inspired baga spewin again
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Jyde89: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Smh@ my fellow Nigerians, for year's,religion as been fiercely criticised as beaing the opium of the people,as not beaing strong enough to stand up to currupt leader's, and now we'er bent on destroying the one person strong enough tell our govt the truth just because he's a man of God, after year's of liberation from colonial slavery,we'er still battling mental slavery, i pray God save's us before it get's too late.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2012

God raised Moses to lead the Israelites after he heard their cries under the hands of Pharaoh...maybe He has seen and heard the suffering of Nigerians so He is raising Pastor Tunde "MOSES" Bakare for us...

Amen?!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Tunde Bakare....Christianity to the dogs..
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
hillsate:

Guy, give your sense a chance

[size=18pt]I read a previous post you made. . . It contained the exacts words you used in the quote above. I was about to ridicule you, but decided it had nothing to do with me, so I let it slide. Who knew that fate would be so kind as to push you to the path of total embarrassment and absolute belittlement. . . I hate to make you look any worse than you already are, but can you please do us all a favour and define the word sense? Ahh, you see? You are a newt blessed with the brain of a plankton. Your stupidity spans an infinite loop. . . Do your family a favor. Go to the nearest Down Syndrome Research centre for further testing .[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
[/quote]“Within ten years from when he was working among the marine animals, [Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to become deputy governor, and then became acting governor.
[/quote]
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Billygee2u: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Kpac: Pastor and Politics
Because we've had a pastor so concerned about this country doesn't make him fake. Even in d bible,every of God's prophets were different from eachother and if there's anyone that belives so much in diversity,its God himself.
A pastor is not a robot, as a matter of fact,they are referred to as shepherds.....If nothing bad happens to their sheep,if the grasses are green for their consumption,the water is clean for their cleaning,drugs are available for their treatments,every shepherd would be happy and when he stands and looks at his flock,he would be just so excited and fulfilled.....But when his sheeps are struggling and suffering,thou he maintains calm amongst them,he is ready to fight anything for the sake of his sheeps......
Every sunday morning, pastors are faced with so much difficulties their members are facing,some lost their lives due to bad roads,some are lying sick for months at the hospital due to poor health infrastructures,some had their shops demolished due to strict goverment measures,some had dropped out from school because the school fees have been increased by 150%,some have just lost their jobs,some are in critical condition just because they unsuspectedly took fake drugs obtained in a chemist,some are jobless for months,running into years,despite having a bachelor's degree,some came announing their intention to return back to the village because the house rent has toppled and some of the members have their life savings forced out of them as fines paid because they were caught passing one way,in a bid to avoid making his only car break down in an unpassable water logged very deep pit on his own normal lane..........
If you are a good shepherd and your sheep suffers any of these and still hears the president of your country spends about 40 Million naira daily on food,newspapers,diesel and drinks,I wonder how you would still be able to look into your sheep faces,open your bible and again preach to them hope,when its glaring the hardships are due to poor governance.
Even from the old testaments,God has always being actively involved in politics.
If your own pastor doesn't talk about politics at all and anotherr do,please do not criticize,they have their difference in their calling,in their nature and in their life phylosophies.

My friend,I think your head is sick. You are one of those misleading people to mix politics with religion.
Can you please Mr. I too know ,tell us Why Bakare contested as a vice president under Buhari an ex millitary officer that shed a lot of blood during his military time and coup? a Muslim for that matter. Tell us the truth enemy of progress.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ak47mann(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Chief Missioner of Ansar-Ud-Deen Society of Nigeria, Imam Abdurrahman Ahmad, has said that the present federal system of government in the country has turned the 36 governors to beggars.

The cleric said at the Ogun State government organized Ramadan special Iftar (breakfast) held in Abeokuta at the weekend that all tiers of government should be accountable, transparent and fair in their dealings with the people, noting that this would guarantee peace and security in the land.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ayekomi: Tunde Bakare abi weting una de cal am, if you still be pastor, the situation in Nigeria never reach wen you go shut up and pray for change. Those days people of God pray to change situation not talking like parot. Prove ur self with ur kneel on ground and cry to God, stop this physical thing, you can't make it. No body will vote u into power. U go loose ur members ooooo. I advice u mind ur church and repent please.

Why didn't Jesus pray that those buying and selling in the temple would stop? He took koboko and taught them why to stop
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
Let them rant their nonsense. Sooner or later they will expose themselves with their own tongue.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
Its time for MEND to take locations. Thank God for Amnesty, our boys have been trained in aviation, Marine geology, and Oil Exploration. Bakare speaks the mind of his people and they have proven that they hate the Niger-Deltans. This is war.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Billygee2u: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2012
Because we've had a pastor so concerned about this country doesn't make him fake. Even in d bible,every of God's prophets were different from eachother and if there's anyone that belives so much in diversity,its God himself.
A pastor is not a robot, as a matter of fact,they are referred to as shepherds.....If nothing bad happens to their sheep,if the grasses are green for their consumption,the water is clean for their cleaning,drugs are available for their treatments,every shepherd would be happy and when he stands and looks at his flock,he would be just so excited and fulfilled.....But when his sheeps are struggling and suffering,thou he maintains calm amongst them,he is ready to fight anything for the sake of his sheeps......
Every sunday morning, pastors are faced with so much difficulties their members are facing,some lost their lives due to bad roads,some are lying sick for months at the hospital due to poor health infrastructures,some had their shops demolished due to strict goverment measures,some had dropped out from school because the school fees have been increased by 150%,some have just lost their jobs,some are in critical condition just because they unsuspectedly took fake drugs obtained in a chemist,some are jobless for months,running into years,despite having a bachelor's degree,some came announing their intention to return back to the village because the house rent has toppled and some of the members have their life savings forced out of them as fines paid because they were caught passing one way,in a bid to avoid making his only car break down in an unpassable water logged very deep pit on his own normal lane..........
If you are a good shepherd and your sheep suffers any of these and still hears the president of your country spends about 40 Million naira daily on food,newspapers,diesel and drinks,I wonder how you would still be able to look into your sheep faces,open your bible and again preach to them hope,when its glaring the hardships are due to poor governance.
Even from the old testaments,God has always being actively involved in politics.
If your own pastor doesn't talk about politics at all and anotherr do,please do not criticize,they have their difference in their calling,in their nature and in their life phylosophies.

My friend,I think your head is sick. You are one of those misleading people to mix politics with religion.
Can you please Mr. I too know ,tell us Why Bakare contested as a vice president under Buhari an ex military officer that shed a lot of blood during his military time and coup? a Muslim for that matter. Tell us the truth enemy of progress.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by deleo16(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
why do people pray to God to change their situation e.g job,marriage,career God wants to be involve in all you do earth whether politics or football or boxing ,eduation same as a the devil it depends on who you call so people should stop the issue of why is pastor saying this and that instead of him to focus on God remember God can not come from heaven he will use people to save millions e.g david and to the main issue to pastor bakare has right to condemn what is bad what is ungodly which is good governance,corruption,kidnapping insecurity this issue affects everybody so he has the right to complain at least he pays tax as a citizen,lets don forget he study law also but my comment is he should enter politics or human right full time. but if he feels he has to do the 2 he should focus more of his sermon on Gods word on sunday but after the service he could now put on his Save Nigeria Group but God knows best .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
Olu'femi Abbey:
Having read some of your comments, let me say few words.

Pastor Bakare is a Man of God who loves this country so much - a man who feels the pain everyone else is feeling. He speaks against injustice, corruption, negligence and misuse of power.

Christians here will remember those who spoke against evil governance and mediocrity in the Bible: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, ...Malachi are prophets who didn't only preach spiritual sermons but also, spoke against bad governance prevailing at their time. This is a wake-up call! Whether we feel concerned or not, we'll reap whatever fruit this administration brings to the table.

That he (Bakare) is a pastor even makes it more appealing and reasonable. This country is falling into political anarchy and apathy. Speak against bad governance and pray for it. God bless Nigeria.

Its because people dont read their Bible well enough and so allow other pastors to "chewing gum" them with cute prosperity sermons, with emphasis majorly on the principles of sowing and reaping, as if that is the only thing the bible preaches
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by nagoma(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
victorD3: Taking away power from a man can be very dangerous. From all indication Bakare is just being a cheap and unforgiving bastard loser. Does he read his bible at all? Don't he believe the verse that said that all government either good or bad is being allowed by God for a purpose? When flipping his bible like he knows what's there don't he see a verse that said Gods followers should shun things of the world which politics is inclusive?
What is wrong with all this president must be pastors?!. Chris Okotie too also made God lie 3 times when he declared that "God said he must win 99, 2003 and 2007 presidential elections. on side he is getting married every Sunday to women of choice, thanks to offerings, donations and loyal followers.
I don't know Mr. Bakare but I respect him as a true and corageous man of God. It is the duty of the clerics to purify the hearts and souls of people ( including DR.& Mrs. Jonathan's) and to equip them with good morals , safe guarding them from tyranny and egotistical desires - and the opposite of tyranny is justice. A man of God must invite leaders and other people to putting knowledge into practice, he should inform them( for knowledge is the opposite of ignorance).when you put such knowledge into practice you perform your duty according to the critria laid down for valid righteous deeds. In this case the constitution and the laws of the country and the dictates of morality. Morality for a leader include suppressing the desires of ego, inculcating the justice, mercy,affection, forgiveness and gratitude. Bakare is great teacher and I only wish Jonathan and his wife will take notes and put knowledge into practice and they will have their names written in Gold and for ever in Nigeria and world history.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
I thank God that the next civil war that will be unleashed by the Boko Hordes will not be fought in the Delta or Southeast.
Get ready for massive r@pe odua.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Elueme: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
kawkab:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-bakare-lampoons-mrs-patience-jonathan
you will cry your eyes out why GEJ remain president till 2019. , you ll never see or smell power you son of Jezebel ... Go tell your cohorts in the north, that theniger delta is ever more united.. Tell them that we are only laughing at the foolishness being orchestrated by their evil cos when the agitation starts, the centre ll not hold.. And you and your household will not be speared!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by meee1: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
professional web solutions right here....
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Billygee2u: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
warrior01: Tis now quite obvious that tunde bakare is obsessed with denigrading Gej and his family not even minding that it is the same God he claims he is serving that put Gej there. He no more cares about the spiritual wellbeing of his members but he is busy sowing seeds of discord and hatred in their hearts all in the name of politics and it doesn't take rocket science for any reasonable person to discern this. Is God happy with him? The answer is NO cos he is presently not Christ like.

Honestly the hatred Bakare have for GEJ is now not hiding again. If Bakare see opportunity to kill GEJ,he will not waste time to eliminate him. But Bakare, you should know that, you are not God. I think God have allowed you to expose yourself by yourself before your fall.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by meee1: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Online solutions

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tpapi: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2012
Preach on ,i.d.i.o.t.t.t
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunshe: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billygee2u:

Can you please Mr. I too know ,tell us Why Bakare contested as a vice president under Buhari an ex military officer that shed a lot of blood during his military time and coup? a Muslim for that matter. Tell us the truth enemy of progress.

Must you display your ignorance,immaturity and stupidity?Must you?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by stupor(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
Martin Luther King -

Malcom x-

Rev jesse Jackson-

And many other Muslim men of God all fought against blacks racism and rights abuse way back in the US.

So you should not expect whoever God is going to use to be a lame man.

Pastor Bakare himself cannot stop himself from doing what is doing because his actions are involuntarily controlled by God.

He is an upright individual to some extent and is capable of showing us the truth,though he might not be other people's political favorite,no one should expect him to be everybody's favorite anyway.

Pastor is peoples advocate in the absence of numb and speechless prominent Nigerians including fake Pastors,Imam and Islam Men of God lying and deceiving their followers.

The last time GEJ and his families decided not to listen to the ones who voted him at the beginning of this year over Fuel subsidy issues was he not among the other active people that were present and visible fighting against the wrong GEJ moves,or you all have easily forgotten.

Better don't let the few ones helping that our weak voices and plights be heard,be gone into thin air otherwise are situations would become more worsen.

Reasons some Nigerians could be regarded as gullible is that you are suffering and someone who is voluntarily trying to help is now also being contained by the so called feebles who needed the help.

Is not this same woman a million have called uneducated and uncultured.
Is it not this same woman appointed Secretary while serving as Wife to an incumbent president ? And can anyone tell me what is right about the foolish and babyish policies that passes through our nose everyday under GEJ that some still find it hard to understand why Pastor is doing all this so that our senses can be right.

Bakare is totally upright and only the blindfolded would not see his rightful moves.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
nagoma:
I don't know Mr. Bakare but I respect him as a true and corageous man of God. It is the duty of the clerics to purify the hearts and souls of people ( including DR.& Mrs. Jonathan) and to equip them with good morals safeguardingbthem from tyranny and egotistical desires, and the opposite of tyranny is justice. A man of God must invite leaders and other people to putting knowledge into practice, he should inform them for knowledge is the opposite of ignorance.when you put such knowledge into practice you perform your duty according to the critria laid down for valid righteous deeds. In this case the constitution and the laws of the country and morality.Morality for a leader include suppressing the desires of ego, inculcating the justice, mercy,affection, forgiveness and gratitude. Bakare is great teacher and I only wish Jonathan and his wife will take notes and put knowledge into practice and they will have their names written in Gold and for ever in Nigeria and world history.

In fact, it is sooooo morally repugnant that Patience can be appointed permanent secretary...
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by otokx(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2012
There is freedom of speech
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
stupor: Martin Luther King -

Malcom x-

Rev jesse Jackson-

And many other Muslim men of God all fought against blacks racism and rights abuse way back in the US.

So you should not expect whoever God is going to use to be a lame man.

Pastor Bakare himself cannot stop himself from doing what is doing because his actions are involuntarily controlled by God.

He is an upright individual to some extent and is capable of showing us the truth,though he might not be other people's political favorite,no one should expect him to be everybody's favorite anyway.

Pastor is peoples advocate in the absence of numb and speechless prominent Nigerians including fake Pastors,Imam and Islam Men of God lying and deceiving their followers.

The last time GEJ and his families decided not to listen to the ones who voted him at the beginning of this year over Fuel subsidy issues was he not among the other active people that were present and visible fighting against the wrong GEJ moves,or you all have easily forgotten.

Better don't let the few ones helping that our weak voices and plights be heard,be gone into thin air otherwise are situations would become more worsen.

Reasons some Nigerians could be regarded as gullible is that you are suffering and someone who is voluntarily trying to help is now also being contained by the so called feebles who needed the help.

Is not this same woman a million have called uneducated and uncultured.
Is it not this same woman appointed Secretary while serving as Wife to an incumbent president ? And can anyone tell me what is right about the foolish and babyish policies that passes through our nose everyday under GEJ that some still find it hard to understand why Pastor is doing all this so that our senses can be right.

Bakare is totally upright and only the blindfolded would not see his rightful moves.

@stupor at least you were smart enough to choose the right username .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hm! Which way Nigeria. We need a solution. I am sad for the state of our nation.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by reindeer: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2012
Lovely!
For once Nigeria has a pastor not just preaching abour ''prosperity'' and tithes etc.
God bless this man for saying the truth.
Posterity judges all things, in the future those who ignore the truth for the sake of petty ethnic affiliations with be judged on the wrong side of history.
Preach on pastor.
Those who don't like the truth can hug a lion.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by noble84: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
This man is just a disgrace to pastors.and i think he is a stooge in the hands of his devilish master.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by DrKnow1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
Al Shapton is also a pastor but that doesn't prevent him condemning politicians and their cronies when they err. Declaring self-rule within a constituted sovereign is treasonable and must be condemned. Whwt else do they want? They currently get the lion share of the national cake, their ex-militants are busy wasting our billions abroad under the guise of reforming them. Their governors are the most corrupt. Their ex-leaders are the one doing oil bunkering that amounts to economic sabotage. How far have they hekp themselves? You people should open your eyes and minds before you start criticising the man of God blindly. sad sad
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by muchbeauty(f): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Okija_juju: What more is there to say..

The Pastor has gone mad...

I had no idea that losing the elections hurt this much..

in a democratic government, people have the right to criticize and condemn. is there anything he has said about patience, that is wrong? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.