Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42363 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2012
pro01: Someone needs to strangle this lunatic that calls himself a pastor. His continued presence in the hemisphere has become a source of great nuisance and irritation.

If truth is what you call nuisance and irritation, then you should be hung.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2012
What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by victorD3: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2012
Taking away power from a man can be very dangerous. From all indication Bakare is just being a cheap and unforgiving bastard loser. Does he read his bible at all? Don't he believe the verse that said that all government either good or bad is being allowed by God for a purpose? When flipping his bible like he knows what's there don't he see a verse that said Gods followers should shun things of the world which politics is inclusive?
What is wrong with all this president must be pastors?!. Chris Okotie too also made God lie 3 times when he declared that "God said he must win 99, 2003 and 2007 presidential elections. on side he is getting married every Sunday to women of choice, thanks to offerings, donations and loyal followers.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunshe: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2012
tessyade: If only you know what the bible says about the role of the church and that of the pastor, you won't give such reply. Political ground is different from the church and the two must not miss. I enjoy listening to politics related talks so as to be informed but not on the pulpit. The altar of God is not a ground for politics and abuses.

My dear,so it's a sin to discuss politics in your Church? shocked That means your Church cannot deliver Nigeria!Latterain Assembly is one of such Churches that will form part of the New Nigeria History.

Whether you like it or not,Pastor Tunde Bakare is on point on this one.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by olumidazz: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2012
@ geegee Na wa u could almost taste the hate and bitterness
against jonathan in bakare's tone
It is only natural 4 u to feel such hatred 4 a shoeless person u gave a spare who turns around to take of ur own shoes b4 ur very eyes.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2012
chyzoo4u: He's a pastor, and the bible says... do not be equally yoked with unbelievers I guess he knows about that passage before getting equally yoked with Buhari. The bible also admonishes us to pray for our leaders, yes! I can see him praying for the president... 'clueless'. Ok o....

Let to you now you feel you just intepreted the bible right? You are the likes that give christianity a bad name due to wrong and misleading intepretation of d bible.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Jyde89: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2012
Starting from moses, almost all the notable prophet's in the bible were in involved in the affaires of the nation. Some of them like samuel and eli at one point in time ruled isreal, so i dont see why any other person can get involved in politics except for a man of God, although the way and maner in which his criticism's were tabled were faulty but, i believe he's speaking the mind of the disgruntled man on the street. On this note i say....... Ride on pastor.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by kinguwem: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakari is confused. All power and authority and not just territorial boundaries is designed by God. From his sermon, the main issue is resource control. He is sectionally biased.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by travelxpat(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2012
Pastor Bakare, those who criticize you negatively and call you names and are still blind, or pretending to be blind from the truth ,will never reap from your labour ,for justice and equity which you are struggling for...i wonder why some fools will call you names, when there bishops and papas are there milking the country in the name of conventions and habouring criminals because of their massive tithe...some members of nairaland are calling on God's judgement upon themselves and future generations..let those ,who are not willing for a change through your medium say "may we perish if it comes to past" and i help them say amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ifihearam: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2012
Dear friends

If Tunde Bakare had said all these things as a pastor and not a politician I will no option than to believe and applaud his bold gestures,but from the angle of a pastor turned politician,all I see is hatred,jealousy of a serial loser just like buhari.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2012
I ask again. What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunshe: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2012
Billyonaire: What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?

Public office holders are open to criticism.If you the implication their corrupt practices and the multiplier effects on Nigerians you will personally curse and assume abuse, insult and ridicule as understatement.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by phreakabit(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2012
Fairgodwin: Brother, you just murdered English, here!

That was obviously a typo due to oversight. . . . Could have happened to anyone. I think he didn't notice he had typed "IS" already.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by vinceobe: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2012
Politician Bakare has totally gone bunkers in his continous diatribe against GEJ and his government. Who does he think he is deceiving with his myopic and hate preaching? Perhaps his fellow tribalists and GEJ haters.I never know losing election could engenger so much bile and hatred. Let me make abundantly clear to Bakare, that GEJ was put on the throne by God and, no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper. Let him and his fellow boko haramists try their best but they will never succeed in their dastardly mission. For goodness sake, Goodluck Jonathan was voted by majority of Nigerians for four years. Allow him to rule for the four years and then go with him to the poll again. If Nigerian find him good or bad, the choice if that of Nigerian. Happilly, GEJ has sanitised the electorial system now; one of the achievements so far. Our votes now count! So Preacher Bakera, why not exercise some patience and trust your goodluck by 2015, but I assure, from my empirical permutations, your performnce shall be more woeful than hitherto.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by kunletech: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2012
Without farm no pesticide.
Termite can only be stop from consumming valuable funitures by spraying pesticide.
Goodluck is the pest, and Pastor Bakare is the pesticide, Goodluck and members of his cabinet are secretly cunsumming thise country, the only people to expose them are people like Bakare or is it me and you ill face them, ho! I doubt if our words will reach reach 5km.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Super1759: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2012
mekaboy: WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THIS

1, HE SAID NIGERIA IS TIRED OF OLD PEOPLE WE NEED YOUNG PEOPLE, THEN HE DECIDED TO CONTEST WITH BUHARI AN OLD MAN?

2, HE ASKED JONATHAN TO RESIGN, AND BOKO HARAM ALSO ASKED JONATHAN TO RESIGN, IS THERE A RELATIONSHIP?

3, WOULD HE BE HAPPY IF JONATHAN RESIGNED AND BUHARI TOOK OVER ?
bros, this one pass jamb questions ooo. Believe me, he won't answer anyone
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2012
tunshe:

Public office holders are open to criticism.If you the implication their corrupt practices and the multiplier effects on Nigerians you will personally curse and assume abuse, insult and ridicule as understatement.

Do you call that personal abuse, insult and ridicule, criticism ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tunshe: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2012
vinceobe: Politician Bakare has tone totally bunkers. Who does he think he is deceiving with his myopic and hate preaching? Perhaps his fellow tribalists and GEJ haters.I never know losing election could engenger so much bile and hatred. Let me make abundantly clear to Bakare, that GEJ was put on the throne by God and, no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper. Let him and his fellow boko haramists try their best but they will never succeed in their dastardly mission. For goodness sake, Goodluck Jonathan was voted by majority of Nigerians for four years. Allow him to rule for the four years and then go with him to the poll again. If Nigerian find him good or bad, the choice if that of Nigerian. Happilly, GEJ has sanitised the electorial system now; one of the achievements so far. Our votes now count! So Preacher Bakera, why not exercise some patience and trust your goodluck by 2015, but I assure, from my empirical permutations, your performnce shall be more woeful than hitherto.

One reason why Nigeria remains backward cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2012
mekaboy: WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THIS

1, HE SAID NIGERIA IS TIRED OF OLD PEOPLE WE NEED YOUNG PEOPLE, THEN HE DECIDED TO CONTEST WITH BUHARI AN OLD MAN?

2, HE ASKED JONATHAN TO RESIGN, AND BOKO HARAM ALSO ASKED JONATHAN TO RESIGN, IS THERE A RELATIONSHIP?

3, WOULD HE BE HAPPY IF JONATHAN RESIGNED AND BUHARI TOOK OVER ?

I guess you are still doing social studies. Wait until you get to college.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2012
Again, I ask. What kind of PASTOR will abuse, insult and ridicule a WOMAN ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2012
“Within ten years from when he was working among the marine animals, [Mr. Jonathan] was appointed to become deputy governor, and then became acting governor.

This is your man of God.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by icez: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2012
Why does he attack the Niger Delta people? angry angry
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2012
“We are not saying that people should not control the resources in their own regions, but they had benefited from the largesse of our unity in the past. Now, they cannot divorce when they have their own child.” He added, “It is not true that Nigeria was formed by Lord Lugard, no. The statement above came from a pulpit, and from Tunde Bakare. Please can someone enlighten me on the Bible verse that this statement was quoted from. Sounds like politics to me. Christianity has gone to the dogs. Now I envy atheists.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:

This is your man of God.

I'm glad you saw that line also .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Super1759: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2012
hillsate:

You are obviously naïve when it comes to these issues. Have you read your bible at all? What was John the baptist preaching? Did you read where Jesus called the president of his Herod a fox? Jesus spoke very well about the politics of his time. It is a pity that the pastors in nigeria are keeping quiet and watching atrocities. But you can only speak when you've got no skeleton in your cupboard. Pastor Bakare is a pastor and he is doing it very well.
you have spoken well. Jesus in the bible even talked and condemned the leaders then because of their wickedness and blasphemy. But don't forget that he never took part in any of them. He even prayed for the peace of jeruasalem. He preached and got some govt workersT teachers of law) to repentance.
Bakare contested for presidency and condemd practically everything done by our leaders. Imagine the names he is calling our leaders. You know the heat of insecurity in the nation. Dosent this call for prayers by our preacherman than insulting leaders. God kept him there over he himself. If it is not God's wish then bakare would have won. So spare me all that.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by stupor(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
kawkab:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-bakare-lampoons-mrs-patience-jonathan

Pastor Bakare either a pastor or IMAM is a vessel God is using to liberate the sufferings of his people and you shouldn't have expected Almighty God to use a fraud to direct His cause .

It was also a Reverend that liberated blacks in the US not to mention Malcom x.

And I hope u remember the 'I have a dream March'

Pastor Bakare his doing his bit as God has told him and I see so much sincerity and truth in every of his expressions despite the fact that am not his member.

Nigeria must liberate and we need to stop joking as we are all joking.

It makes me sulk each time someone risks his life to fight and the defended Nigerians tend to garrulous want to fight him back.

Pastor I am solidly in support and behind you.

Touch not my anointed,if Nigeria must break let's know how we go share am amicably and stop all this galivanting,pretence,treachery and corruption by some people because they are in power.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
tessyade: I can't imagine going to church every sunday to hear this. He has every right to express his political thought and views but it shouldn't be on the church altar. Church has suddenly become a political ground. God help us.

What do u want to hear? How Jesus fed five thousand people?
How about when he took koboko and flogged pastors who were extorting money from members?
A complete church covers all grounds with politics included.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
Vagabonds In Power

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
justokey: In a series of declamations, Mr. Bakare asserted, “When the shoeless takes over, he does clueless things. When such men of low estate find themselves in power, terrible things begin to happen.” He added, “It is the timidity of the inferior that prods them to cover up. Deep rivers flow in majestic silence.”[i][/i]

Is Bakare saying that good things cannot come from poor or humble backgrounds?
Bakare insults the poor, he says nothing good can come out of poverty. This is an insult to Nigerians cos many us came from nothing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by truth4meal(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
semid4lyfe: How is this a biblical sermon that is supposed to impact positively on the lives of the congregation?

PASTOR BAKARE HAS LOST IT. . .Shame!
Thank God for freedom of speech if u don't knw that is exactly the right u just exhibited here. So please let Bakare is a man like u entitled to dat right, pls let him use it.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by MahatmaGhandi: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
I feel a pastor has a right to express his views on politics in his pulpit as long as he remains politically neutral,bakare as pastor,critic and SNG guy was phenomenal, part of his efforts got GEJ to where he is today,but bakare as pastor,critic,SNG guy and politician raises alot of questions,the SNG and his church has become a tool in his hands to effect a political take over of government for his party,my opinion though,my issues with him is the partisan nature, gradual erosion of objectivity and desperation of his criticisms as a result of the interests of his party else the man use to be very real and bold
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
“When the shoeless takes over, he does clueless things. When such men of low estate find themselves in power, terrible things begin to happen.” Bakare says nothing good can come from the poor. The word of God, from Tunde Bakare. He is really a man of God, Christianity to the dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Real Beggars, Executive Beggars. Can You Spot The Difference? / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.