Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station (23141 Views)

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. / FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier / Tattered National Flag At African First-Ladies’ Mission Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by jpphilips(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
proudlyafrican: They are free to proceed, when negotiation fails and no one gives the powers that be don`t give a damn the only option left is to take up arms to defend yourself and regain what rightfully belongs to you.I wish them the best.

what negotiations? why do people find it difficult to accept change? Cameroon did not say they don't want them to be Cameroonians, there was even when they released an ultimatum for them to nationalize on either side, so what is the big deal?

if you like your ancestral inheritance on the peninsula, you nationalize in Cameroon and vice versa. the bakassi people cannot claim to be abandoned by the Nigerian govt because Nigeria gave it up since the civil war.

roping it into cross river was a mistake the ICJ has corrected so why wont people react to change like humans?
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by jpphilips(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mortiple: This is an exercise in futility as Cameroonians are going to deal with them ruthlessly! They alongside other Niger-Deltas had the opportunity to join force with Biafra but were deceived in supporting "one Nigeria" project. If they had allowed Biafra access to other countries through their waterways and border, it would have been a different story today. Since Bakassians are just waking up from slumber, I say: Good morning Bakassi! Good morning Niger-Delta!! Good Morning Nigeria!!!

if you don't know the genre of the issue, ask questions
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by christemmbassey(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mortiple: This is an exercise in futility as Cameroonians are going to deal with them ruthlessly! They alongside other Niger-Deltas had the opportunity to join force with Biafra but were deceived in supporting "one Nigeria" project. If they had allowed Biafra access to other countries through their waterways and border, it would have been a different story today. Since Bakassians are just waking up from slumber, I say: Good morning Bakassi! Good morning Niger-Delta!! Good Morning Nigeria!!!
UJUKWU RENAMED CALABAR NEW ONITSHA, AM GLAD BIAFRA FAILED. AS FOR BAKASSI REPUBLIC, GOD WILL FIGHT 4 US.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by DeBamenda(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
onila:
Obj easily gave bakassi 2 the wicked cameroonians for some oil blocks and third term

Abacha crushed cameroonians when he ruled Nigeria. in short he even threatened 2 bomb Yaounde once. if that their dumb Paul biya tried to do anything stupid

Du calme onila !
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by christemmbassey(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: they are nigerians settled in cameroon not the indigenous of this area....
i don't blame u , but obj,
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by jpphilips(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
sweet_gala:

The fact still remains that the people and land which has always been under the care of the Nigerian nation was so easily given over to Cameroon, without denying that the relevant treaties and agreements declare to be inside Cameroon border. No one can deny French influence but OBJ is known to be more resilient than what he demonstrated during the IJC saga. My conclusion would be that the France/Cameroon coalition hoodwinked, blackmailed struck a under table agreement with OBJ .
Reminds me of falkland islands, self determination is most important

bunch of craps, was Cameroon willing to give up bakassi? was Cameroon not the one that went to ICC first? what deal? was it a Cameroonian court that decided the case? what could OBJ have done? flaunt ICJ orders, mount a Naval base perhaps occupy by force and attract international condemnations and possibly invasion?

does the gulf war come to mind? borrow a head if you don't have one. giving up bakassi to Cameroon was the best shot OBJ has, those f.u.ck.s should go get Cameroonian passports which i believe is of more value than dead Nigerian passport.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by onila(f): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
DeBamenda:

Du calme onila !

sharrap! who be this?
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by DeBamenda(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
onila:

sharrap! who be this?

angry Je vous trouve très véhémente dans vos propos.

cool Soyez calme et constructive.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by onila(f): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
jp philips:

bunch of craps, was Cameroon willing to give up bakassi? was Cameroon not the one that went to ICC first? what deal? was it a Cameroonian court that decided the case? what could OBJ have done? flaunt ICJ orders, mount a Naval base perhaps occupy by force and attract international condemnations and possibly invasion?

does the gulf war come to mind? borrow a head if you don't have one. giving up bakassi to Cameroon was the best shot OBJ has, those f.u.ck.s should go get Cameroonian passports which i believe is of more value than dead Nigerian passport.

pls get out of here u imb'ecile
are u sure yr Nigerian?
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by onila(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
DeBamenda:

angry Je vous trouve très véhémente dans vos propos.

cool Soyez calme et constructive.

speak english! we Nigerians aint french puppets like you cameroonian niggaz

besides aren't u from baemnda-south western-English speaking cameroonians. .the second class citizens cameroonians

buzz off!
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by PhysicsQED(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
jp philips:

The Cameroonian government should not have gone to court in the first place, if not for the opportunism fueling their desire to see the British partition effectively implemented.

Why OBJ felt he had to submit to the opportunism of another country's government, I don't know.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Skoopy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
PhysicsQED:

They shouldn't go to war with Cameroon period. France will just sell Cameroon enough guns to suppress them if Cameroon doesn't already have enough.

They should harass the UN, AU, and every other significant international organization that they can relentlessly. The declaration at least shows that they're serious before appealing to others for support.
you speak like you don't know the power of BLACK GOLD...Many Nations (eg USA) will go against all odds to ensure you are victorious in war base on that, just like in Lybia.
Altimately, we pray for peace in NAIJA.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Obiagu1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
I'm waiting on the Ijaw people to declare autonomy/independence. I think it's long overdue.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by MrEverest(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
christemmbassey: UJUKWU RENAMED CALABAR NEW ONITSHA, AM GLAD BIAFRA FAILED. AS FOR BAKASSI REPUBLIC, GOD WILL FIGHT 4 US.
Dont spew garbage here, who told you that nonsense you wrote their? Nigeria used and dumped you guys like trash but i dont blame you people or others that conived with the Hausa/Fulani to perpetrate evil against Biafra because you all thought it would best serve you interest and nobody really knew what tommorow would bring but the least you should show is remorse rather than trying to rewrite history!

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by christemmbassey(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
The blood of the inoscents from late Tony Ene &co + d ones 2 b shed will b upon obj, senate, reps, mma giwa, bassey ewa, essien ayi, duke, imoke, ndoma egba, etc .where were u when obl sold our land? Our cdrs should remember duke sold another land 4 obl @ akampa where he built farm with d money he collected from france/cameroon. The blood of the inoscents from late Tony Ene &co + d ones 2 b shed will b upon obj, senate, reps, mma giwa, bassey ewa, essien ayi, duke, imoke, ndoma egba, etc .where were u when obl sold our land? Our cdrs should remember duke sold another land 4 obl @ akampa where he built farm with d money he collected from france/cameroon. The blood of the inoscents from late Tony Ene &co + d ones 2 b shed will b upon obj, senate, reps, mma giwa, bassey ewa, essien ayi, duke, imoke, ndoma egba, etc .where were u when obl sold our land? Our cdrs should remember duke sold another land 4 obl @ akampa where he built farm with d money he collected from france/cameroon.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Parnassuss(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
goldfish80: †ђξ country is slowly disintegrating under GEJ's watchful eyes. cool

Bros u just fall ur hand oh. Wetin join Jonathan and Bakassi, don't u know it was ceded to Cameroon? This case is should be blamed squarely on the UN.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Obiagu1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
christemmbassey: UJUKWU RENAMED CALABAR NEW ONITSHA, AM GLAD BIAFRA FAILED. AS FOR BAKASSI REPUBLIC, GOD WILL FIGHT 4 US.

I swear, na illiteracy and silliness dey worry you people. Calabar was renamed God have mercy, you goons seem to buy every crap and even lie to yourselves. If an outsider tells you an Igbo bought your father's compound, you will believe even if there's no record of it. You people are just unbelievable and indescribable. That's why Nigeria promised you relocation and you sheepishly left you homeland, Bakassi.

Anyway, good luck and remember to pray harder for God to fight for you.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Onlytruth(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2012

Until people like you stop your baseless fears and grow a brain, you will not survive. Unless the God you call upon is not the same God that I know who hates fools, then you may just be right. lol
If you refuse to use your brain, God will stay verrrrry faaaaaaar from you. cool He did not give you a brain for nothing. Use it!

In the article included ealier in this post, I couldn't help notice that Ndigbo (pratically speaking) were actually the only fear nursed by the Cameroonians over the Bakassi issue, and it led to the "rumour" that Biafra wanted to unite Eastern Nigeria and Southern Cameroon, together with all the lands in the " Bight of Biafra".
That led to forcing Igbo men to report to police stations DAILY in Cameroon during the war. That alone speaks volumes to anyone with brains.

If I were from ANY part of Eastern Nigeria or even South-Western Cameroon, I would ACTIVELY seek and form alliance with Ndigbo. This struggle is not for ants.
Imagine a scenario where we all work together in that part of Africa; A WHOLE LOT WOULD CHANGE.
A word is enough for the wise.

Meanwhile I wish Bakassi folks goodluck and God's speed.

1 Like

Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by christemmbassey(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mr Everest: Dont spew garbage here, who told you that nonsense you wrote their? Nigeria used and dumped you guys like trash but i dont blame you people or others that conived with the Hausa/Fulani to perpetrate evil against Biafra because you all thought it would best serve you interest and nobody really knew what tommorow would bring but the least you should show is remorse rather than trying to rewrite history!
this is not about d wickedness of biafra to us during d war otherwise i would v ask u 2 come n c d mass grave they dug in my compound, thats 4 another day. 2day Bakassi flag is raised never 2 come down.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by duni04(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Billyonaire: There is a local Government called Bakassi Local Government Area in Cross River State. Even at that, OBJ had no problems sacrificing a people for Oil block deals with Cameroun. Bakassi was a part of Nigeria until OBJ traded their land in exchange of Oil Blocks on the Peninsula to Cameroun. The Bakassians have been rendered homeless, refugees and Stateless for about a decade. Will we blame a free people for seeking Nationhood ? Nigerian Government disowned Bakassi and by extension its people. So, dont call it a secession, because Bakassi was abandoned 10yrs and have been state-less by any standard. From all I understand, there is nothing in Bakassi to show that Nigeria cared about them before and after the OBJ blood for Oil deal. If Bakassi had no Oil, life would have been better for them and they would have remained Nigerians. But, the Cabal that owns oil blocks, mostly Hausas wont let us be one Nation anymore. The cheating is too damn much.
Very glaring display of ignorance. First of all, Obj did not trade Bakassi for oil blocks. What he did was obey the world courts virdict on the dispute between Nigeria and cameroon which ceeded the penisullar to Cameron. Maybe obasanjo should have ignored the verdict of the world court, as other countries are apt to do. Secondly, obasanjo did not trade the bakassi in exchange for any oil blocks. Instead he negotiated a joint exploration agreement with cameroon where Nigeria would be entitled to proceeds from any exploration off the coast of bakassi.
Would you have preferred an ill prepared and tired Nigeria; just emerging from 40 years of military dictatorship at the time of the verdict and with a myriad of other problems , to go to war with cameroon in total disregard to international law.
The verdict of the international court only transferred sovereignty of the island to cameroon and gave. The inhabitants the option of settling peacefully ,albeit under camerounian law, or moving to Nigeria if they found the option of living in camerounian Bakassi too hard to swallow.
What we should do is to help these dissenting indigenes of bakassi settle down peacefully and not encourage their dissent and rebellion. Nigeria has way more to deal with at this moment in time!
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by christemmbassey(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Onlytruth:

Until people like you stop your baseless fears and grow a brain, you will not survive. Unless the God you call upon is not the same God that I know who hates fools, then you may just be right. lol
If you refuse to use your brain, God will stay verrrrry faaaaaaar from you. cool He did not give you a brain for nothing. Use it!

In the article included ealier in this post, I couldn't help notice that Ndigbo (pratically speaking) were actually the only fear nursed by the Cameroonians over the Bakassi issue, and it led to the "rumour" that Biafra wanted to unite Eastern Nigeria and Southern Cameroon, together with all the lands in the " Bight of Biafra".
That led to forcing Igbo men to report to police stations DAILY in Cameroon during the war. That alone speaks volumes to anyone with brains.

If I were from ANY part of Eastern Nigeria or even South-Western Cameroon, I would ACTIVELY seek and form alliance with Ndigbo. This struggle is not for ants.
Imagine a scenario where we all work together in that part of Africa; A WHOLE LOT WOULD CHANGE.
A word is enough for the wise.

Meanwhile I wish Bakassi folks goodluck and God's speed.
u call someone fool n claim u know God? Its a pitty. who is afraid? We are d heirs of d covenant. This is another David and goliath story unfolding hn ur very eye. We were nt d cause of biafra failure...oøoo, bro we sufferd too. Not 2 worry biafra will rise again n this time arround am 4 u.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by luluosas(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Since OBJ sold them to Cameroon, do they still have or belong to any country at present? I wish them all the best as they take their destinies in their own hands.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by OCCULTIST(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
EVEN AT DEATH OJUKWU THE EZE NDIGBO IS STILL FIGHTING TO FREE HIS PEOPLE.

PERSONALLY I WONDER WHY THIS PEOPLE ARE ALL CALLING FOR INDEPENDENCE FROM NIGERIA,WHAT NDIGBO SAW 40 YEARS AGO IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SEEING TODAY grin grin grin grin grin grin WONDERS SHALL NEVER END,I THOUGHT THEY LOVE ONE NIGERIA SO MUCH WHY CRYING TODAY grin grin grin grin grin WE IGBO'S WILL BE WATCHING,START THE WAR ALL OF YOU SO WE CAN PEACEFULLY INFORM THE UNITED NATIONS OUR NEW COUNTRY NAME: U.S.B UNITED STATES OF BIAFRAgrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by MrEverest(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
christemmbassey: this is not about d wickedness of biafra to us during d war otherwise i would v ask u 2 come n c d mass grave they dug in my compound, thats 4 another day. 2day Bakassi flag is raised never 2 come down.
The level of your psychotic degeneration is irredemable!
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by miky(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sijo01: First it was Ogoni, now is Bakassi! Who's next?? Nigeria is gradually pulling apart.
O ma se o!

is bakassi still part of nigeria?? or am i mistaken it has been ceded long time ago
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by christemmbassey(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mr Everest: The level of your psychotic degeneration is irredemable!
i thought NL was for decent ppl? What biafra did in our land is not recorded in history books, i am sure Olukwu did not send those indisciplined biafran soldiers. lust like any other war. now that was then so don't get mad 4 am not agaisnt u. And mind d way you address ppl as it speaks volumes of what u are
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Chyz2: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Unless Nigeria comes to the rescue, it is DOA.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by rafindo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
The Bakassi Story -
Part 1
By
Nowa Omoigui
nowa_o@yahoo.com
1. When the Obong of Calabar
signed a "Treaty of Protection"
with Britain on September 10,
1884 Britain agreed to "extend
its protection" to the Obong and
his Chiefs. The Obong agreed and
promised to refrain from
entering into any agreements or
treaties with foreign nations or
Powers without the prior
approval of the British
Government. That is, he signed
away his Kingdom as a British
protectorate. This type of
subterfuge was carried out with
many of our ancestors. All of this
was before "Nigeria" was
created. Note too that unlike
agreements between
metropolitan powers these so
called protectorate agreements
with African Kingdoms did not
have precise definitions of
boundaries. On November 15,
1893, Britain and Germany
defined their boundaries in
Africa, supplemented by another
agreement on March 19, 1906.
These covered British and
German Territories from Yola to
Lake Chad.
2. In 1900, 1903 and 1906, key
declarations made - and militarily
enforced - which created the
colonies of 'Northern Nigeria'
and 'Southern Nigeria' (inclusive
of the Colony of Lagos). The
Obong of Calabar was neither
consulted nor did he resist. This
was all conducted between
metropolitan powers and they
understood what they were
doing. "Protectorates" became
"Colonies". Note the difference.
3. In 1913, Britain - for the
colonies of "Southern" and
"Northern" Nigeria - and
Germany - for "Kamerun" -
reached an agreement on their
border from Yola to the Sea. The
first of these agreements was
signed in London on March 11,
1913 titled: "(1) The Settlement
of the Frontier between Nigeria
and the Cameroons, from Yola to
the Sea and (2) The Regulation of
Navigation on the Cross River".
The second was signed at
Obokum on April 12, 1913 by
Hans Detzner, representing
Germany, and W. V. Nugent,
representing Britain. It
addressed the precise
demarcation of the Anglo-
German Boundary between
Nigeria and Kamerun from Yola
to the Cross River. There were
eight accompanying maps.
For Bakassi (also spelled Bakasi)
peninsula in particular, the
Germans were interested in
shrimps and an undertaking that
Britain would not seek to expand
eastwards. The British were
interested in uninterrupted and
secure sea lane access to Calabar,
a key trading post. Since the
Germans already had the option
of using Douala environs as a
port, they conceded the
"navigable portion" of the
offshore border to Britain. In
exchange, Britain conceded the
Bakassi peninsula proper to
Germany. In other words, to get
Germany's cooperation not to
threaten access to Calabar,
Bakassi peninsula was conceded
by Britain. The Obong did not
resist. Note that "Nigeria" did not
yet exist. This was long before
General Gowon was born.
4. In January 1914, "Nigeria" was
created by amalgamation.
Neither the Obong nor any other
traditional ruler, Emir, or Chief
anywhere in "Nigeria" was
consulted about it let alone its
borders. As was the practice
then, it was done for British
economic reasons - to extend the
railway system of "Northern
Nigeria" to the sea and to use
excess tax revenues - derived
from spirits - from "Southern
Nigeria" to correct a budget
deficit in "Northern Nigeria".
British and German maps of
"Nigeria" from January 1914
clearly show Bakassi peninsula in
Kamerun. There was no
resistance from the Obong of
Calabar or his people or any
other native "Nigerians" for that
matter.
5. The First World War broke out
in 1914. In 1916, Britain invaded
German Kamerun. Among the
Nigerian troops and carriers
fighting for Britain were natives
of Nigeria, including some from
present Cross- River State. At the
end of the war, all German
territories were divided between
France and Britain by the Treaty
of Versailles. The League of
Nations placed them under
British or French mandate. The
boundaries between British and
French mandated Kamerun was
defined by the Franco-British
Declaration of July 10, 1919 by
Viscount Milner, the British
Secretary of State for the
Colonies, and Henry Simon, the
French Minister for the Colonies.
In this agreement Bakassi and
the rest of what became known
as "British Cameroons" were
placed under British mandate
and administered coterminous
with "Nigeria" but not actually
merged. The old 1913 border
was retained. To codify this
further, another agreement was
signed December 29, 1929 and
January 31, 1930 between Sir
Graeme Thomson, Governor of
the Colony and Protectorate of
Nigeria, and Paul Marchand,
Commissaire de la République
Française au Cameroun. This
Declaration was ratified and
incorporated in an Exchange of
Notes on January 9, 1931
between the French Ambassador
in London and the British
Foreign Minister. Again, maps
from that period show the
Bakassi peninsula within "British
Cameroons", not the "Colony and
Protectorate of Nigeria". Neither
the Obong nor his people, nor
any other "native Nigerians"
protested. General Gowon was
born a few years later.
6. The Second World War broke
out in 1939. Native Nigerians
also fought for Britain. After the
war, the British and French
League of Nations mandates over
the Southern and Northern
Cameroons and Cameroun were
replaced by trusteeship
agreements under the new
United Nations - approved by the
General Assembly on December
13, 1946. These UN agreements
re-ratified the prior borders as
codified by the previous Anglo-
German and Anglo-French
agreements. Maps from that
period show Bakassi peninsula
in the Cameroons, not the real
Nigeria.
7. On August 2nd, 1946 Britain
divided the Cameroons into two,
called "Northern Cameroons" and
"Southern Cameroons". The 1946
'Order in Council' contained
detailed provisions describing
the border separating these two
regions, now conveniently
administered from colonial
Nigeria - but not part of it.
8. In 1954, the Secretary of State
for the Colonies issued a legal
order defining the border
between Nigeria's "Eastern
region" and the "Southern
Cameroons". Bakassi Peninsula
was in the "Southern
Cameroons", distinct from the
Eastern region and the Calabar
province and maps from that
period show this very clearly.
General Gowon had not yet
joined the Nigerian Army. Neither
the Obong nor his people nor
any other native Nigerians
protested.
9. In March 1959, the UN asked
Britain to clarify the wishes of
the people living in Northern and
Southern Cameroons trusteeship
territories in the run up to the
"independence" of Nigeria and
Cameroun. Maps from that period
show Bakassi peninsula in the
Cameroons, not the real Nigeria.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Dede1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
ndu_chucks:

How would the annexation of 'Bakassi' differ from colonization? Are the Bakassi people Igbo? It is becoming clearer what the biafrans were up to: essentially forceful capture of other people's oil rich territories.

I never thought you will slide to this low during fundamental discussion of Bakassi issue and innocent fellows subjected to modern slavery. Must everybody in Biafra be an Igbo? The last time I checked, Biafra was populated by the ethnic nations in defunct eastern region of Nigeria.

Until after 1970, Cameroon never placed a claim to the Bakassi because it was an integral part of eastern region. Biafra, being a product of devoid of any colonial nonsense such as Scramble for Africa and Anglo-German over dinner table arrangement, would have not listened to the moronic ICJ or delusional and liberal-minded International goons.

Cameroon must not be allowed to have Bakassi.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by christemmbassey(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
The selfish greedy thieves are in Cross River govt are still talking about 76 oil wells without Bakassi, pls can someone tell these ppl that without Bakassi CR is a non-litoral state n our 76wells are gone 4ever. Imoke wake up, no Bakasi no oil money.
Re: Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
christemmbassey: The selfish greedy thieves are in Cross River govt are still talking about 76 oil wells without Bakassi, pls can someone tell these ppl that without Bakassi CR is a non-litoral state n our 76wells are gone 4ever. Imoke wake up, no Bakasi no oil money.
Have you been sleeping ? Cross River State is not an oil producing state. The 76 oil wells were awarded to Akwa Ibom a couple of months ago. Wake up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media / Azuka Ogujiuba Slams Sally Mbanefo After Being Pictured With Betty Irabor / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.