Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,770 members, 7,927,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54296 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dyt:

Sobs out loud
Stop sobbing and participate.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
Let me b a spectator
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
Orhu! Orhu! Orhu!!!!

Anything gangster and agberoism....

I fully support.

Let's go dia!!! cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: ....its looking more plausible..
Lets go there!!cheesycheesy.
Errrm..Cuddles,are you going to give us different scenarios and make us pick which we'd love to work with or are we going to come up with our own scenarios??

pearl~hapi:
gat same kweshion in mind

I will give different scenarios and make you pick the one you will love to work with.

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I will give different scenarios and make you pick the one you will love to work with.
olryt I gat it
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Orhu! Orhu! Orhu!

Anything gangster and agberoism I support.

Let's go dia!!! cool
You better calm down o,bursting of bottles for participants head is not allowed o.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Emmh... Can I pick my partner in crime? undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: You better calm down o,bursting of bottles for participants head is not allowed o.cheesy
Sharrappppp!!! angry angry

*breaks bottle*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrappppp!!! angry angry

*breaks bottle*
Show never start you don dey break bottle.

Cuddle please put all dangerous weapons out of reach that day to avoid casualties.

Btw paddy,Seedord is your partner no even argue am tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: Show never start you don dey break bottle.

Cuddle please put all dangerous weapons out of reach that day to avoid casualties.

Btw paddy,Seedord is your partner no even argue am tongue
See who? U no denzel and I gat dis on a lock down, stop tripping. tongue cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shollypopz: When time does this start??
Who does the pairing??
How do i manipulate you, when I'm missing some basic character trait or values
Shouldn't my partner be required to tell me few things about himself?? (Key facts.)
Do we switch partners after some time??
Can you request a partner??

I will pair
I think we should keep it simple but I will see if I can accommodate some of your suggestions in the actual game itself.
The time is entirely up to the contestants.
Thanks!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: Emmh... Can I pick my partner in crime? undecided

If contestants pick their partner then it won't be interesting. Let mix and have fun.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See who? U no denzel and I gat dis on a lock down, stop tripping. tongue cheesy
Phuleaseeeee undecided

Biko Cuddles if you are pairing,pair well o,don't pair the type that will cause fight o,because even if you pay me,there are certain people i can't be paired with.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

If contestants pick their partner then it won't be interesting. Let mix and have fun.
I hia u... Provide bulletproof o!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
i reject anything agebros or idogbe in the name of amadioha. sad

**checking out the other contestant.**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
...Cuddles,please remind Idowu that this is not Oshodi or Ojota o...make she screw back the unscrewed nuts asap!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: Phuleaseeeee undecided

Biko Cuddles if you are pairing,pair well o,don't pair the type that will cause fight o,because even if you pay me,there are certain people i can't be paired with.
Chill.....
It's only a game remember? Work wiv woeva, but! Dat excludes any ragga muffin peppersouping excrembre! dat decides to take d whole shenanigan serious and personal.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: ...Cuddles,please remind Idowu that this is not Oshodi or Ojota o...make she screw back the unscrewed nuts asap!!
seedord247:
i reject anything agebros or idogbe
in the name of amadioha. sad

**checking out the other contestant.**

See dem, i neva start dem don dey shake grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I will pair
I think we should keep it simple but I will see if I can accommodate some of your suggestions in the actual game itself.
The time is entirely up to the contestants.
Thanks!
AH, OK!
Pick ur first pair and scenario naaw
let's watch d drama unfold

*painting my toe nails with an extreme grin.....it's about to go down y'all!*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemi, when are you going to start the pairing and scenarios? When does the game start?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

See dem, i neva start dem don dey shake grin grin grin

Se orie pe shaa??... once a ghettto willl always be a ghetto... Oponu sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
***Eyeing shollypop with my sexy eyes.*** tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^lol @ sexy eyes grin grin grin wink

@cudlemii: don't get any ideas
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
seedord247:

Se orie pe shaa??... once a ghettto willl always be a ghetto... Oponu sad
Ye Mogbe!

Cuddles, u see wetin I dey talk o!

*she dodges another bullet*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chill.....
It's only a game remember? Work wiv woeva, but! Dat excludes any ragga muffin peppersouping excrembre! dat decides to take d whole shenanigan serious and personal.
Its cool,I'm sure cuddles gets the message.

You sef know wetin i dey talk.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
cuddles,please pair me NOT with person wey go dey throw bullets o...cuz I've got no armour!cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: cuddles,please pair me NOT with person wey go dey throw bullets o...cuz I've got no armour!cheesy
Lmao!!! grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hahaa wetin do seedord na? That guys is America's most sexiest! Anyways I will start the pairing now.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
Please, don't pair me with dayo. He will be asking me which finger he can use on me. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
Vex..... How i wish i know cuddlemii offline..

Pls dont pair me with freeloaders that'll be asking for my BB pin oooo.

I'd rather spend my money on gambling than giving it to hopeless strumpet like the ones above. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
^if I slap you ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.