Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,765 members, 7,927,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54294 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
seedord247: Vex..... How i wish i know cuddlemii offline..

Pls dont pair me with freeloaders that'll be asking for my BB pin oooo.

I'd rather spend my money on gambling than giving it to hopeless strumpet like the ones above. grin

U improving...
1 bullet detected. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddles,some two other people dey that your list wey nor dey use bullets but grenades and rocket launchers..
Don't put me at their mercy o...biko!cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: ^if I slap you ehn.

Aunty .... No be you i dey talk ooo.. grin

**** I pray say cuddle nor ask us to upload our pics... Na that time una go nor say taiye taiwo get hope.*** grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: Cuddles,some two other people dey that your list wey nor dey use bullets but grenades and rocket launchers..
Don't put me at their mercy o...biko!cheesy
If born2fuck catch ur kpecus hen! grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
If born2fuck catch ur kpecus hen! grin grin grin
i donate born2fuck 2 you with love sweetie!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
seedord247:

Aunty .... No be you i dey talk ooo.. grin

**** I pray say cuddle nor ask us to upload our pics... Na that time una go nor say taiye taiwo get hope.*** grin
Wots uploading pics got to do wiv a game of iq? O slow bajestically...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: i donate born2fuck 2 you with love sweetie!!
No thanks!
All urs... Darling!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wots uploading pics got to do wiv a game of iq? O slow bajestically...

Oo ma run down ni. shocked

But pls try to type in full. We all know that you are disabled but that doesnt mean u are a bipoler candidate. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
seedord247:

But pls try to type in full. We all know that you are disabled but that doesnt mean u are bipoler candidate also. grin

Ye mo darun!!!

Cuddles, see flames for my head na! Abeg I no do again joor... angry angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
seedord247:

But pls try to type in full. We all know that you are disabled but that doesnt mean u are a bipoler candidate. grin

*falls from iroko tree*

Lmfaooooo!

Bullet detected. tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
TEAM MATES

Slimyem Vs Masterpiecer
Freecocoa Vs Donguutti
Kandiikane Vs Seedord247
Idowuogbo Vs Breezy247
Shollypopz Vs Denzel2009
Pearl~hapi Vs Tellwisdom
Ogugua88 Vs Kpolli
Ronkebp Vs Dammytex
Cowgurl Vs Coogar
Michelin89 Vs Jaybee
Ileke-idi Vs Okija_juju
Inked_nerd Vs Born2fuck
Queensmith Vs Mr Everest
Sosoluv Vs Dayokanu
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
..the pairing isnt bad....
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
*smilling with a menacing grin patiently waiting 4 d she~scape goat to be paired with* grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemi noooooo

Seedord and I have nothing in common tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kandikane... Shey she sabi playlove like this.... Me nor want alll this nollywood romance ooo.. sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
masterpiecer: *smilling with a menacing grin patiently waiting 4 d she~scape goat to be paired with* grin

broo i pity u in advance!! grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
masterpiecer: *smilling with a menacing grin patiently waiting 4 d she~scape goat to be paired with* grin
oh yeah??
Ok nah...
Bring it on!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
I gat my bubba breezy...
Woohooooo!!! kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
sad I wanted my Okija-juju (no offense to don)

Anyways,guess its me and you don,best bring your A game.

Kandi boo,I really feel for you but hopefully you'll survive,you are a strong girl,stay strong sister cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa:
Kandi boo,I really feel for you but hopefully you'll survive,you are a strong girl,stay strong sister cheesy
Put her in prayers cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: sad I wanted my Okija-juju (no offense to don)

Anyways,guess its me and you don,best bring your A game.

Thanks for the words of wisdom. cry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: Cuddlemi noooooo

Seedord and I have nothing in common tongue

My dear, its just for fun. You guys don't need to have anything in common.
Play your game and make the ladies proud wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane: ^Thanks for the words of wisdom. cry
Buhahahahhahah!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Buhahahahhahah!!!

Sharrap jor, you and seed fit perfectly. grin

@cuddlemi, I know. I'm just messing. smiley

Seed, let's do this. tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane:

Thanks for the words of wisdom. cry
You are welcome darling,its well.

grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane:

Sharrap jor, you and seed fit perfectly. grin
U want me dead rite? sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U want me dead rite? sad
Lol.
Well, I rather have myself alive.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by masterpiecer(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii: TEAM MATES

Slimyem Vs Masterpiecer

Nice to.meet u Slimey
*reaches for a hug* grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Seems all contestants are not available now cry
When do we do this and what time?
Can it be done tomorrow or its inappropriate?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
kandiikane:
Lol.
Well, I rather have myself alive.
Mstewwwww..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kpolli(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
I dey kanpe
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mstewwwww..
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.