Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,794 members, 7,927,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54297 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:31am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: undecided

Game never start na,we ain't introduced.

Slimyem had her freestyle with Masterpiecer
Shollypopz had her moment with Denzel2009
Kandiikane and Seedord have been exchanging pins
This is just warm up, enjoy!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:32am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Puma ni e o! Bebeto! Chillax...
We don't need to no ur strategy.
Omo this one na serious case o.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti:

i would ask her, who were the friends with whom she was "rehearsing", (names and all),cooking and cleaning wont solve
anything, best revenge is cheating on her with the same friends, after all , who doesnt want a mugu, who can spend and
be used

Game never start! Relax player cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Yes ma.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Omo this one na serious case o.
We must win o! So u best change swagga and show him u are d daughter of a warrior.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
We must win o! So u best change swagga and show him u are d daughter of a warrior.
You suppose know na.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2012
@sweetcocoa, sorry about that,so how do we get acquainted?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:43am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti: @sweetcocoa, sorry about that,so how do we get acquainted?
Its alright dearie,we could start by telling each other how our day went.

I'll go after you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:44am On Aug 19, 2012
El-romantica!
Eeeeee oooo...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2012
well, i woke up late,did some work on my 1-pack(partial pot-belly), some washing and cleaning,
watched some Football , some miss World ,went out with friends and currently on my way home,

how was ur day?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:57am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti: well, i woke up late,did some work on my 1-pack(partial pot-belly), some washing and cleaning,
watched some Football , some miss World ,went out with friends and currently on my way home,

how was ur day?

Hmm i like a man that works out and that can do his chores,that's nice.wink

Well i woke up a bit early,went for a run with my cousin,did some chores,watched a little TV(in between Nlanding),got my hair loosened and washed,in all a greater part of my day was spent on NL waiting for you to show up and now that you are here,my day is kinda fulfilled.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 2:04am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

Ok.. Imma count those things you mentioned as opposite. sad

Whats your ideal man?

What type of relationship are you looking for... sad

Have you ever been inlove before?

What do u do with your free time?

When was the last time u got penetrated?

My ideal man is a rich, tall dark and handsome man with a tight azz.

I'm not really looking for a relationship. I just want to have fun.

I don't fall inlove. Iceblock heart.

My free time=sleep eat sleep

Penetrated?chill down my friend. We have not even reached the first date.

Same questions apply to you.

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2012
^^working out is not technically correct,wat i meant by "doing some work on my 1-pack",
is i prayed about it, i hope you like a man that prays ..wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 2:11am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti: ^^working out is not technically correct,wat i meant by "doing some work on my 1-pack",
is i prayed about it, i hope you like a man that prays ..wink

And you are funny too,me likey cheesy
Well praying is a form of working out too so i'm still on point and yes i actually love a man that prays.

So tell me,what do you like in your woman?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 2:25am On Aug 19, 2012
First- She must be intelligent (for the children's sake).
she should be above average in height, curvaceous,

***chai see question**

she should have a flat tummy, as both of us cant be suffering from the same
predicament and have some other qualities which i cant mention online, for private
purposes only.

So what do you look out for in a Guy?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti: First- She must be intelligent (for the children's sake).
she should be above average in height, curvaceous,

***chai see question**

she should have a flat tummy, as both of us cant be suffering from the same
predicament and have some other qualities which i cant mention online, for private
purposes only.

So what do you look out for in a Guy?

*says to self* I'm just what he needs.

I love them confident and highly intelligent,he doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous(though i won't mind if he is),but his face should not be one i look at and get angry,i kinda like tall and lanky guys,he doesn't have to be a Bill gates but i don't wanna die of hunger either,he should be one to take things concerning God seriously(not a religious fanatic),a nice guy sensitive to my needs,considerate and has a passion to do charity work.

Finally and very important.....,I'll whisper this one into your ears.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OAM4J: 2:40am On Aug 19, 2012
hmnnnn...

Who wants to play me and chop my money cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 2:49am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: *says to self* I'm just what he needs.

I love them confident and highly intelligent,he doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous(though i won't mind if he is),but his face should not be one i look at and get angry,i kinda like tall and lanky guys,he doesn't have to be a Bill gates but i don't wanna die of hunger either,he should be one to take things concerning God seriously(not a religious fanatic),a nice guy sensitive to my needs,considerate and has a passion to do charity work.

Finally and very important.....,I'll whisper this one into your ears.

How tall,lanky and intelligent are we talking here,"passion" to do charity work........(no comments).
Going to bed,Feeling sleepy, We have a long Holiday and have enough time to know each other better.
Good nite dear.

@OA$MJ-guy Park Well!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 2:54am On Aug 19, 2012
donguutti:

How tall,lanky and intelligent are we talking here,"passion" to do charity work........(no comments).

@OA$MJ-guy Park Well!!!
Well like 6ft and a few inches tall,he really has to be intelligent(atleast someone whom i can reason with).

Why no comments about the charity work?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 2:57am On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:

My ideal man is a rich, tall dark and handsome man with a tight azz.

I'm not really looking for a relationship. I just want to have fun.

I don't fall inlove. Iceblock heart.

My free time=sleep eat sleep

Penetrated?chill down my friend. We have not even reached the first date.

Same questions apply to you.

Since i don't have much time to spend here tonight, lemme round it up in one place.

Maybe before i'm back, you'd have reply yours.

I love the pics i saw on your profile, Hope you are what i'm thinking...

I'm not looking for relationship as-well, maybe from no string attached lol. tongue I'll would love to have a friendship first and then pursuing a relationship..I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for a lady that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with (king and queen), and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for an Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great.Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent.

I'm not gonna say i have been inlove before, but i count it as likeness bcus we got attracted to each-other for one features or the other, not for nature sake. tongue

what i like to do with my free time is, going to bar, hanging out frnds, going to movies and surfing NL for latest Gist.. cheesy

I'll definitely appreciate it if you can write back and tell me more about you. cool

Ciao
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:05am On Aug 19, 2012
^grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 3:11am On Aug 19, 2012
Don dearie,i gatta turn in now,looking forward to continuing this later today.

Have a lovely sleep.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 4:30am On Aug 19, 2012
seedord247:

Since i don't have much time to spend here tonight, lemme round it up in one place.

Maybe before i'm back, you'd have reply yours.

I love the pics i saw on your profile, Hope you are what i'm thinking...

I'm not looking for relationship as-well, maybe from no string attached lol. tongue I'll would love to have a friendship first and then pursuing a relationship..I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for a lady that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with (king and queen), and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for an Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great.Sense of Humor, Understanding, Intelligent.

I'm not gonna say i have been inlove before, but i count it as likeness bcus we got attracted to each-other for one features or the other, not for nature sake. tongue

what i like to do with my free time is, going to bar, hanging out frnds, going to movies and surfing NL for latest Gist.. cheesy

I'll definitely appreciate it if you can write back and tell me more about you. cool

Ciao

Unfortunately, I am not into these romantic cliches. Watching the sun set or staring in eachothers eyes in the moonlight, naah, not me.

You got one thing right though. I want to be spoilt rotten. I want the world. Diamonds, yachts and everything luxury can bring. I just want to live life to the fullest without a care in the world. I would love to travel and wouldn't mind having someone who also love travelling if not, I don't mind leaving trails of lovers along the way as I travel around the world. I feel like life is too short and conforming to society's need is not for me, therefore, I say live and let's live.

I have my days or should I say months where I just want to be with by myself, to discover my self.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Bbuuutt..bu...but evryone seem to be hving fun with their partners apart from me, I really want an exchange cry cry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2012
Now mee z back•sortta missed out I guess•been feverish since yestday noon!btw I need plenty sorries#sadface#whrz this wisdom person I was paired with?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Your partner or team mate just flew in from Paris. No vex!
he berra be here fast#unromanticperson#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Bbuuutt..bu...but evryone seem to be hving fun with their partners apart from me, I really want an exchange cry cry

What effort have you made to get to know your partner?
Give him a chance, I am sure it will turn out fine.
Denzel is just messing with you, he is harmless.
Who do you want to exchange him with?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2012
grin grin grin
*adjusts VIP seat*

Tall dark an "ansome"

Yatch ko boat ni

1 pack = Partial Pot belly

LWKMD grin grin grin

@shollypopz
Did you check Mama "Edyna's" kparagah shop, someone passed out there since grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2012
kandiikane:

Unfortunately, I am not into these romantic cliches. Watching the sun set or staring in eachothers eyes in the moonlight, naah, not me.

You got one thing right though. I want to be spoilt rotten. I want the world. Diamonds, yachts and everything luxury can bring. I just want to live life to the fullest without a care in the world. I would love to travel and wouldn't mind having someone who also love travelling if not, I don't mind leaving trails of lovers along the way as I travel around the world. I feel like life is too short and conforming to society's need is not for me, therefore, I say live and let's live.

I have my days or should I say months where I just want to be with by myself, to discover my self.

wow. This one wey you dey form heeenheen. cool . . I'm just trying to make you white ni.lol

Are you the one on your profile. . . If yes, you've 60% of what i want in a woman, looking at that sexy body can give me hope in everything i lay my hands on... seriously, with that kind of shape, a man happiness must be fulfilled. tongue

since you said, you are not into all this old fashioned romantic, what does romance mean to you... but seriously, there is no better feeling than wanting a lady the way she wants too. The butterflies in the stomach; the anticipation of a phone call or a text message; the sensation of a deep kiss and never wanting it to stop; the longing to be together; that 'look' in her eyes knowing that it's for you and you alone; praying for a thunderstorm and power outage; the type of hug where you just can't get close enough with arms locked and legs tangled; laughing your butts off at made-up scrabble words; holding hands, not just for a moment but forever. (based on my researched, this aree ladies want).

what are your likes and dislikes?.. what do you understand by faith?... how will you rate yourself if you are ask too.

I'm patiently waiting for your sweet answer... sad
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2012
Chei jesu onye obi ebere,melu kandi ebere grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Dyt(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Chei jesu onye obi ebere,melu kandi ebere grin grin grin

Who did u accuse of lesbianism?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2012
hehehe...
Seedorf is lomatic o....
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.