Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,610 members, 7,895,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54175 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
High_Chief: I dont see any gal getting away with this. As long as the 2guys came in at the same time, the reception from the gal is what will arouse suspicion, any sharp guy would definitely smell a rat.

**Ileke should not bother playing this game, cos she would even break down in tears confessing her sins**
*Thumbs up*
Best thing na to faint and let both guys try resuscitating u!

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: bittyend, did u actually wrote al dis? Wat are u tryin to prove wit all the long post u just jotted??....come off it Bro.. sadsad.u don't need a long note to convince anybody here...dis chicks are stil our puppet,even wen we pretend to be mugu to them # they knw angry

Aye bruddah, just trying to show them that when it comes to games - they can NEVER outsmart the real nyggahs, doozy.. grin

They should try their games on mummy's boys and puppets..

**We've been in this game for too long, it made us animals, and there are rules to this shyt** - Notorious BIG's voice! cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
denzel2009: Where's shollypopz?
She's grounded and is doing everybody's laundry,you can't see her sorry undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
High_Chief: I dont see any gal getting away with this. As long as the 2guys came in at the same time, the reception from the gal is what will arouse suspicion, any sharp guy would definitely smell a rat.

I have been in the same situation before and I played my cards right albeit it was a phone conversation.

The new girl I was checking found out about the old one on my phone, and she rang her. They both chatted on the phone for 2hours - argued for the first 15mins, and joked about me and my silly game for the remaining 1hr 45mins. I just poured some black hennessy in the cup (with no chaser) and lit up a cancer stick, to think about my next line of action.

After their convo, I rang the old one, confessed all my sins like she was Jesus (lied a little bit), and begged for forgiveness. And I told her to text the new one (her new mini-friend) to pick up my call because I know she won't (the girl loved me to death, she would die for me). The old girl did what I asked her to do, and the new one called me. I explained everything to her and also begged her for her forgiveness. Then, I told the both of them I had personality disorder, and that I needed a break to get back to my normal self. Got my 2months break, and I got back with the both of them lol.

But hey, I messed up again - and I've been on indefinite leave since December last year but I still chat to the both of them.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Its u wu z complicated•afta all d mouth
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by mkmyers45(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Anyone seen queen smith? Hope to get whopped honourable
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by denzel2009: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
freecocoa: She's grounded and is doing everybody's laundry,you can't see her sorry undecided

Why would anyone give ms adorable everyone's laundry?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by DAvIt0(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Beibg Reading all through ... really cool i think one gurl already won ....loooool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cowgurl: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
shocked A new opponent? New tactics then. Monday, 9pm Kpolli, cool? And why the hell is MsDarkskin not paired Cuddles?

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
denzel2009:

Why would anyone give ms adorable everyone's laundry?
She was caught watching mojo on her lappy.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2012

I know there's no problem if he came to check on you, but the problem is that you waved to me (something you've NEVER done since we've been together). That means you treated me like a complete stranger (or just any guy), because a next guy is there - and that would definitely make me smell something fishy. I'm a guy and I know the other would guy feel the same way, and we would both be eager to know what's going on. So, I'll definitely chat to the guy politely - to find out if he came to see you as well. And guys will always be guys - and I'm sure the next guy would also want to know who I came to see, and what's going on.
Bitty, I never waved to W. My waving was ambiguous. Don't 4get i used an endearing term "Dear/Darling". The point is 4 them not to know who exactly the wave was meant for. Complete stranger??!!! Hv u 4gotten I said; "Hi dear, Wait or I'm coming" (Whatever i said earlier sha, lol). Bittyend i don't care if they both came to see me or if W knows B came to see and vice versa. All i'm trying to avoid here is B telling W that he's my boyfriend. Now, the likeliness of W asking a random guy who he is to me and d random guy answering politely is very low.

Duh, referencing your name already shows we both came to see the same girl. So, my girl's no show also shows that there's something fishy. To be honest, I'll too pissed off to even chat to your sister - I'll just tell her to ask you to come out for a min, and that I want to ask you a question. I came to see you and not your sister - and I'm definitely not interested in any chat after the awkward reception, your no show, and a next guy sitting there waiting for you as well.
Well that's my aim....that B leaves and he's not in d mood to tlk to my sister. You hv no choice than to indulge her as you won't want to be rude. You would be so mad that you can't see me. It's either u call me rit after u leave or you don't call me @ all. Now, it's my duty to make up for that situation continuing with my sister's lie. If you ask me why you couldn't see me I'll only repeat d same line my sister told you. If you ask who d guy is I'll tell u d same thing i mentioned earlier. In shut i would apologize and @ d same time act like i don't get why are mad. Since d other guy is so harmless. I would simply tell u a lie that you could link to an event you know about to explain why i was grounded

Bear in mind that women are emotional beings, and you would definitely act suspicious when you're introducing us to eachother. And I believe you would also be inclined to show preference to one over the other (i.e you like one more than the other). So, that would also fuel my suspicions - and you introducing us to eachother is also a form of 'familiarity' - and I bet that would lead to more conversations between the two us (I'm trying to find out what's going on, and he's trying to find out as well - and EUREKA, the introduction would lead to more conversations).
Exactly why Bitty, I'm not the one doing the introduction except on phone with W if he asks. As i said introducing them to each other is what I'm trying to avoid. And my sister has no obligation to introduce the two. I never did any introduction but I'm telling you that if i had to talk to both of them, an introduction would be required of me. Read Bitty, u're making me repeat myself(I knw, my post is not that lucid though)
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: sholly, listen..do u in anyway realise what u typed here cld be far differnt from what d picture cld be like in real life? Do u actually realise I was readin and at d same time shaking my head over ur response?? Don't let N.L play a vital role in ur life oo....cos u don begin dey decieve urself already. #o ma se o sadsad
U ar DULL. PARK WELL JARE!!! Chai! U fall ma hand o...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: bros, I hope dis una argument over panadol and painkiller no go result to fight?? Abeg make one person fall mugu jor, make d matter end fr there angry
No talk again. Jydon head dy der lyk Oshiomole n Fashola own.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
sigmundfreud:
*Thumbs up*
Best thing na to faint and let both guys try resuscitating u!
Na so E easy to faint?? angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ITbomb(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Its u wu z complicated•afta all d mouth
Hi dear
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend:

I have been in the same situation before and I played my cards right albeit it was a phone conversation.

The new girl I was checking found out about the old one on my phone, and she rang her. They both chatted on the phone for 2hours - argued for the first 15mins, and joked about me and my silly game for the remaining 1hr 45mins. I just poured some black hennessy in the cup (with no chaser) and lit up a cancer stick, to think about my next line of action.

After their convo, I rang the old one, confessed all my sins like she was Jesus (lied a little bit), and begged for forgiveness. And I told her to text the new one (her new mini-friend) to pick up my call because I know she won't (the girl loved me to death, she would die for me). The old girl did what I asked her to do, and the new one called me. I explained everything to her and also begged her for her forgiveness. Then, I told the both of them I had personality disorder, and that I needed a break to get back to my normal self. Got my 2months break, and I got back with the both of them lol.

But hey, I messed up again - and I've been on indefinite leave since December last year but I still chat to the both of them.
It's not the same situation!! I won't let u make light of scenario 4. This was real life not phone convo! Meaning two of them standing beside each other and u are few cm away! Btw, I ain't confessing sh*t!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Bitty, I never waved to W. My waving was ambiguous. Don't 4get i used an endearing term "Dear/Darling". The point is 4 them not to know who exactly the wave was meant for. Complete stranger??!!! Hv u 4gotten I said; "Hi dear, Wait or I'm coming" (Whatever i said earlier sha, lol). Bittyend i don't care if they both came to see me or if W knows B came to see and vice versa. All i'm trying to avoid here is B telling W that he's my boyfriend. Now, the likeliness of W asking a random guy who he is to me and d random guy answering politely is very low.

Well that's my aim....that B leaves and he's not in d mood to tlk to my sister. You hv no choice than to indulge her as you won't want to be rude. You would be so mad that you can't see me. It's either u call me rit after u leave or you don't call me @ all. Now, it's my duty to make up for that situation continuing with my sister's lie. If you ask me why you couldn't see me I'll only repeat d same line my sister told you. If you ask who d guy is I'll tell u d same thing i mentioned earlier. In shut i would apologize and @ d same time act like i don't get why are mad. Since d other guy is so harmless. I would simply tell u a lie that you could link to an event you know about to explain why i was grounded

Exactly why Bitty, I'm not the one doing the introduction except on phone with W if he asks. As i said introducing them to each other is what I'm trying to avoid. And my sister has no obligation to introduce the two. I never did any introduction but I'm telling you that if i had to talk to both of them, an introduction would be required of me. Read Bitty, u're making me repeat myself(I knw, my post is not that lucid though)

To be honest, there's nothing you can do if you find yourself in that awkward situation, babes. Waving, hiding, sending your sister etc. would only fuel more suspicions and anger. The best you can do is just accept that you've been caught red-handed, and defuse the situation - by fighting another day. All the actions you listed would only make matters worse, and you would end up losing the both of them - just confess your sins, without really showing that you love one more than the other.

Trust me, guys love competition sometimes - and the best you can do is to let them know you've been caught red-handed, and allow the both of them to go home. Let them try to outdo eachother for your love on a later date (but don't ever try this, I don't want to see another brother with a broken heart lol).

My suggestion:

Basically, the deed has been done already - and there's fretting about it. I would hug the both of them, make the introductions (introduce both of them as my friends), and entertain them equally without showing preference to none.

Then, as soon as they both leave; I'll ring them separately and talk to them calmly, to find out about how they feel about the awkward situation. Before I proceed with my next line on action.

Remember to stay calm at all times! cool

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
freecocoa: She's grounded and is doing everybody's laundry,you can't see her sorry undecided
Lol!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
plonker, I've written all I cld..kids like u can write a full page, tellin d world hw smart u cld be enhh grin..once ur done, ask cuddle fr a gift# mumu pikin, seeking fr online grace cheesy
Jaykizz:
U ar DULL. PARK WELL JARE!!! Chai! U fall ma hand o...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
It's not the same situation!! I won't let u make light of scenario 4. This was real life not phone convo! Meaning two of them standing beside each other and u are few cm away! Btw, I ain't confessing sh*t!

If they were beside eachother, I bet they would've have slapped the shyte out of eachother, and I would've got them back, anyway. Trust me, playing games (or two timing) in relationships isn't the way forward - it isn't worth the stress, since you're dealing with people's emotions. That's why I've been on a break since last year lol.

Men cheat, women cheat - the best thing is to always have that at the back of your mind. cool

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
ITboymb:
Hi dear
déary
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
Why the hell would you say she cannot win if her two bfs enter at the same time?

That's not your place for you to decide. Argue and make your point and stop speaking in third person. undecided
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
ronkebp:

It becomes operation think very fast..........
1.first step is to eliminate the one you like less,
Hug them both, and introduce them, Kunle (the one you like most) should be the first person you introduce to Ayo.
Ask both of them in, and chat with them freely without guilt being written all over your face. Then excuse yourself from Kunle after 5 mins, and walk outside with Ayo, Tell Ayo, you will have to see him later on, that your do not want your cousin-Kunle to be all in your buiness. Give him a hug and tell him you will call him later and you would explain everything to him. (make sure he drives off, before you go back in, and the gate is properly locked).

Babes, u for wait for ur partner na before u offload intelligence.
He waited and waited for u. I hope to u both in action soon.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by deeplow: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: plonker, I've written all I cld..kids like u can write a full page, tellin d world hw smart u cld be enhh grin..once ur done, ask cuddle fr a gift# mumu pikin, seeking fr online grace cheesy

Bros u nor try o.y u dey go play ball for field wey get broken glass all over,no carry boot go. U just fall boys hands for hia.no even try defend urself joor,go sleep or just join me in spectating.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2012
keep quiet jor...wil u be doin anytin differnt from what u typed here?
Shollypopz:
Dude wat are u tlking about?? This is a game rit?? Yes, it could be totally different in real life. Can someone educate this guy what's going on here, he simply does not get it.
"NL playing a vital role in my life".......how did we get here??!!
SMH!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2012
So this kandi nor even dey care at all.

Despite the fact that i'm workng severely to put food on the table for her, she's busy pinging her ex and frnds.

**rushing home to know whats happening to her** 120/mph shocked
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2012
To be honest, there's nothing you can do if you find yourself in that awkward situation, babes. Waving, hiding, sending your sister etc. would only fuel more suspicions and anger. The best you can do is just accept that you've been caught red-handed, and defuse the situation - by fighting another day. All the actions you listed would only make matters worse, and you would end up losing the both of them - just confess your sins, without really showing that you love one more than the other
LAI, LAI, would i admit. Even if i hv to lie and swear on my grandparents grave, lol. The guy might get suspicious from then on, but that's left to me to defuse the scenario and make him forget that ever happened. Make him believe it was all in his head, Using "female power" doesn't hurt either! Point of correction:[/b]That's not a red-handed situation. A red handed situation is if he finds B in bed with me and when i mean in bed. I mean doing d do, if not, there's always a way out.

[b]Trust me, guys love competition sometimes - and the best you can do is to let them know you've been caught red-handed, and allow the both of them to go home. Let them try to outdo eachother for your love on a later date (but don't ever try this, I don't want to see another brother with a broken heart lol).
Except he really loves me. How many guys would compete for the girl that they already had that even cheated on them again. Mtcheew, even his guy friends would think he's an MUMU! And we both know, how guys value their friends opinion @times
My suggestion:

Basically, the deed has been done already - and there's fretting about it. I would hug the both of them, make the introductions (introduce both of them as my friends), and entertain them equally without showing preference to none.
LMAO! @ hug d both of them. I'm sure the guys would be fuming and B would be shouting @ me on top of his lungs. Not to even talk about girls. Entertain ur girls after they just found out u were cheating on them??!! Do you live in the real world Bitty? Or are u mistaking normal girls 4 hoes?

Then, as soon as they both leave; I'll ring them separately and talk to them calmly, to find out about how they feel about the awkward situation. Before I proceed with my next line on action.

Remember to stay calm at all times! cool
And ur girls would pick up?? I'm sure my W nad B would not pick up. They might give me an audience if I come crawling and begging. But I'm sure he'll always think I'm cheating. That's why I'll never admit to cheating, LAI!!!, LAI!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2012
Suggestion: Other NairaLanders can give their own solution if the scenarios are too hard for the players...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2012
Gottu run•nyt y'all+wizzy go rest yur head*we need it
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247: So this kandi nor even dey care at all.

Despite the fact that i'm workng severely to put food on the table for her, she's busy pinging her ex and frnds.

**rushing home to know whats happening to her** 120/mph shocked

Lol, ehn, which kine rubbish be this? Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2012
.bone jor...which boys?? Hw dat one take gve me punny?cheesy
deeplow:

Bros u nor try o.y u dey go play ball for field wey get broken glass all over,no carry boot go. U just fall boys hands for hia.no even try defend urself joor,go sleep or just join me in spectating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / The Lover Next Door II / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.