Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

Rocktation, Let's Talk - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rocktation, Let's Talk (3711 Views)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / Im In Love With Rocktation. / Happy Birthday, Maria-Goretti & Rocktation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
I'm curious about you. I could wonder. Sometimes, you make sense with your post, almost as though you are old and wise. Yet we know you are young. Where did you get your experiences? Are you nigerian? What makes you tick, rock or God? What does it take to know you?
Let's bring rocktation here!
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rocktation not coming tonite? Waiting. . .
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2012
Hmmn...This is some serious shite.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2012
sauer: Everytime, you make sense with your post, almost as though you are old and wise. Yet we know you are young and wise.

cheesy
Some of us are just with it, Sauer.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rocktation: Hmmn...This is some serious shite.
yea, some serious shiit! Just wait for it grin
Rocktation:

cheesy
Some of us are just with it, Sauer.
OKay, what makes you tick? answer that first wink
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
Now that I think about it, I don't really know Sauer. I guess I'm a moment to moment person. Whatever appeals to moi today, may not on the morrow.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Rocktation: Now that I think about it, I don't really know Sauer. I guess I'm a moment to moment person. Whatever appeals to moi today, may not on the morrow.
Something must be responsible for that. Isn't there?
Anyways, what do you enjoy doing? What book are you reading at the moment? And are most of your thoughts really influenced by religion?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
sauer:
Something must be responsible for that. Isn't there?
Anyways, what do you enjoy doing? What book are you reading at the moment? And are most of your thoughts really influenced by religion?

Religion? However did you get this notion? I like to believe that my thoughts and actions are guided by my own principles primarily...whether that becomes inversely proportionate to religion, I wouldn't know. But yes, I love Jesus if that's what you want to hear. cheesy
Don't you?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
As you know already, I do rock music. I read lots of books. Romance fiction only....yeah, wack I know. I'm a lady afterall...
And isn't it just possible that both God and rock can actually make me tick?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 14, 2012
Rocktation:

Religion? However did you get this notion? I like to believe that my thoughts and actions are guided by my own principles primarily...whether that becomes inversely proportionate to religion, I wouldn't know. But yes, I love Jesus if that's what you want to hear. cheesy
Don't you?
It always appears so, as if governed by religion. Also, I am yet to find that person who is religious and whose opinions are not influenced by it. You would be the first to claim otherwise grin
What are your primary principles, Rocktation? Now, you sound mysterious. Are you? Pray, tell!
Are you schooling? Working? Or just gathering experiences talking to your grandmother? :p
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2012
Not surprised you read a lot. But damn! Surprised it's "romance fiction only". High time you started practicing those things you have been reading. At no cost I can make myself available for experiments grin
So, you are the Danielle Steele type? Hmmm. . . . .
What adjectives would you describe yourself with? Romantic, expressive. . . .?
And how did you get into rock? A past boyfriend?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
I like the happy endings, so that rules out Danielle Steele. Romance's pretty straight forward and no one needs to bother their head, unravelling some mystery, before the end of the book. Unlike what happens in espionage.
And no, I also do not enjoy any of those one million and one laws of power or any of the so-called inspirational books. They tend to drain out 'something' from their readers, leaving them robotic as they cleave to logic alone, while they explore the perils of their own creation. They like to describe themselves as 'venturesome' too....hmmmn.

Truth be told, I'd say I am guarded. But not so much that I do/would not know or suspect the right times, to be unguarded or expressive. Hence, why I said that I am a moment to moment person....confusing I know. Even to me.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yes, I work. And I discovered rock all by myself. I've always loved music but at some point, I discovered that not all genres give lyrically fulfilling contents. My head needed something more provoking, thought-wise. Something it can work its way around, to reach some other thing. Hip hop and others just don't cut it. I mean, how can this suffice?; I wake up in the morning, I brush my teeth, I cook, I eat...what in tha You get my gist. There's more to it really, but that's the basis.

Anyways, you gave no answer. D'you love Jesus? I mean, this thread is for both of us, right? What kind of books d'you read? Music? What is your gear? Critique my druthers too, if you so wish please.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
So, i take it you really don't like bothering your head grin. How much of a bother have I constituted then?
Motivational abracadabra? Also not for me. Miles away from that. You right. They render their readers robotic and erm. . . .soul-less. But some would think them okay anywya. I'm reading Gladwell's Outliers now. Sociological research meeting non-fiction. Kinda interesting. . .
You could be unguarded? Well, try be unguarded in a positive way to me. cheesy
so I get th drift you like literature. Do you write? I saw some of your posts there on the literature section. . .am wondering. . .

Cool you discovered rock yourself. What else have you discovered? Does curiosity drive you? Am left wondering. . . .I don't have adjectives for you yet.
Who are your rock favorites btw?
Jesus? Well. . . .erm . . .i could love him. I don't know. But I hold no grudge against anyone living here on earth or in heaven. Am a tolerant guy wink
I read a lot of books. Fiction and non-fiction. Psychology, archaeology, etc. basically rocky, I think I like reading. It could bring comfort at times. Music's rock at times, classical at other time, or plain blank anything just outside convention.
In which area do you work btw? Finance? Education? And what's your personal take on fashion?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yeah, please help me discover me. cheesy
Gladwell's outliers...hmmn. Interesting title. Nah, I don't write but I could if I want to. The 'bother' is what gets to me. There are tonnes of things I like, that I could do at the same time, if I had my way.

I have no favorite anything. Color is relative to....nothing. I love looking good but don't necessarily run after the next hottest things. I've more than a lot on my hands anyway. My field is medical.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
Okay am suddenly sick. I need medical attention. . . .urgently cheesy. Can I look forward to you taking care of me?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
My services don't come cheap. You should send me a copy of your bank statement.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
You colour answer has something to it sha? Though I understand you quite well, but then when did colour become relative?
You could do anything? What positions have you worked in in the past? whether as a student or as. . . .a student?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rocktation: My services don't come cheap. You should send me a copy of your bank statement.
oh really!? check your inbox then
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
why medical though? Driven to that by passion or money? are you yoruba or igbo?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
I didn't say that I could do anything oo. Hmmn. And worked as a student??
I got tired of trying to understand you.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rocktation: I didn't say that I could do anything oo.
grin
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Did I something wrong?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Of cos not. Don't run away though. Your interview session is still available. What is your job area if you work at all? Are you hausa or what?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
No, am yoruba. Doesn't matter one bit to me, though. I may be anything. I work in engineering.
Am thinkin you not such a math fan.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nah, I'm not. The 'bother' again. smiley
Yoruba... cool Can you speak your lang? Cos you seem to be playing with German a lot.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sure I can. I'd be damned if I can't. But not so much.
I grew up around languages. Hence the german. You? You grew up around ur grandmum, didn't you? Hence the intelligent posts!
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
Yeah, my grandmum was intelligent alright. She could pound the life out of yams, uhuh. It requires a certain level of intelligence to get that right and I can't.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Oh my! You gotta be kidding. You of the new school. What does it take to know you?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
You seem to have the answer(s) already. Could've sworn that you're doing a good job of that.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
smiley perhaps. But not enough, well. . . .not enough to go to the prints. Need more!
So, wat do you think about flowers?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
Flowers are cool. They're soothing and all. BUT they die. So...... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You / New Whatsapp Adult Group / Lesbians Needed In Phc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.