Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Rocktation, Let's Talk - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rocktation, Let's Talk (3712 Views)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / Im In Love With Rocktation. / Happy Birthday, Maria-Goretti & Rocktation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
BoboYekini: lmao cheesy
Dude? undecided
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Send me that which I requested for, mademoiselle wink

The one you have, you did not make good use of it tongue.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2012
How then? Come on! Wouldn't this other be much better?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Okay, where are you miss Rocktation?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
I never left here.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rocktation: I never left here.
Are you sure? I never saw you while looking around, miss!
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hmm...well now you found me.
Sooo...what else have you found? Found an adjective for me yet? smiley
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
mysterious grin
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
tell me more about you
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
sauer: mysterious grin

Hehe. Saw that coming. You should be telling me about you now. I've said a lot about me already. tongue
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rocktation:

Hehe. Saw that coming. You should be telling me about you now. I've said a lot about me already. tongue
You like being mysterious, ehn? You watch movies? or go often to the movies?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Good way to start. Do you like going to the movies?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sure, I do. Do you?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Mademoiselle, enchanté
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 3:53am On Aug 19, 2012
I'm afraid I'm not a good interviewer. I don't even know what to ask. Even though I know almost naught about you. Kwezy!
I mean, what do guys enjoy talking about? That is when they're talking about themselves? Uhuh, there's a question. Please tell.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2012
Insomnia or you woke up early? grin
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2012
Well, what do guys enjoy talking abou?
Depends. Football, girls, money, and perhaps changing the world. Mostly girls, though
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2012
What do girls like you talk about?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Changing the world, really? So what would you do to alter the world, if money was not a constraint? And which sport do you play? Or/and watch? Or do you play only video games?
You once mentioned cartoons. Which is your favorite comic book character and why?
Girls like me...hehe.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
Like you assumed i play only video games! grin
Well. . .I do. Play chess too, and only recently ping pong. Hmmm. . .wat would i do if money was not a constraint? I'd buy you an airplane tongue
I kid, i kid. I'd just quit life and travel the world. Phillipines, mongolia, papau new guinea. . .those are interesting places. A lot to write about about.
Love cartoons too. Dexter's cute. So is Samurai Jack.
Now, ur turn.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
So that is your big 'HOW', to change the world? By travelling it? tongue
I love my Natsu. Never a dull moment with him and his mystics. Of cos, I've always suspected that you'd have a thing for Dexter. I do too.
I'd thrash you any day on pingpong grin and volleyball...I believe. And what kinds of VD games d'you play? Please don't tell me only soccer.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
And d'you have a fav superhero or vigilante? Who's it and why? Which superhero d'you consider most useful and which one d'you think should not be considered as a hero at all?
This is like my perfect time to vent. Marvel and DC have been taking the piss for a while now.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
So, you really are into cartoons? Hmm. . .
Well, my plan to change the world is a big one indeed. Buzz me if you wanna be in it wink
You have to try first? You saw ping pong at the olympics? Ma long? Joo Se hyuk? I trained those guys grin
Soccer? Am afraid i hate it. GTA, Hitman, Maxpayne, more like that kind. Sometimes I get the need for speed, or ride with mario in his go-kart.
Superhero? Can I say Flash, please? Wolverine could be a darling, though. And erm. . .erm. . .the powerpuff girls and their professor!
U stock comics? Tell me u seen the dark night rises already?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
And I think Professor X is no hero at all angry
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
Prof Xavier single-handedly started the X-men. With the mind control and all, I don't think he's too bad. Talking about useless people though, no one beats Punisher. For chrissakes, what is my biz that his wife was killed? And he's accorded respect for avenging his wife. Mschewwwww.

And Marvel can't even give Blade, another uselessness, his own series. He's always licking after punisher's arse and spiderman's.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Then, there is Daredevil, the blind lawyer at daytime and the jumping blind lawyer at night. Why is his major weapon a stick again? Oh I forgot, he's blind. But who really defeats anyone that's armed with a pistol with nothing but a stick? Nonsense! Oh and he's got super reflexes too just so he can use his stick efficiently. Silly.
And to think that his dispensable wife, Elektra, was killed right before his blind self, by Bullseye who's got no lick of superpower. Goes to show how 'very important' he is. Silly silly couple.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
My fav is Peter Parker though. I like his humility...even though his state of finance is very discomforting. angry . His allegiance at least, is to humanity and not only to some silly wife and company (talking about Tony Stark now).

For games, I love Driver, The Sims, Onimusha, The Warriors and MGS. My bros indulge me. smiley
And yes, I have seen the dark knight rises.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
Rocktation: Then, there is Daredevil, the blind lawyer at daytime and the jumping blind lawyer at night. Why is his major weapon a stick again? Oh I forgot, he's blind. But who really defeats anyone that's armed with a pistol with nothing but a stick? Nonsense! Oh and he's got super reflexes too just so he can use his stick efficiently. Silly.
And to think that his dispensable wife, Elektra, was killed right before his blind self, by Bullseye who's got no lick of superpower. Goes to show how 'very important' he is. Silly silly couple.
You no go kill me with laff grin. He's got his good sides though. He uses echolation, doesnt he? You know, some blind people actually use echolation to move in real life.
A blind superhero could be a good sale anyday
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
Rocktation: Prof Xavier single-handedly started the X-men. With the mind control and all, I don't think he's too bad. Talking about useless people though, no one beats Punisher. For chrissakes, what is my biz that his wife was killed? And he's accorded respect for avenging his wife. Mschewwwww.

And Marvel can't even give Blade, another uselessness, his own series. He's always licking after punisher's arse and spiderman's.

And I thought Blade was cool.

Rocktation: My fav is Peter Parker though. I like his humility...even though his state of finance is very discomforting. angry . His allegiance at least, is to humanity and not only to some silly wife and company (talking about Tony Stark now).

For games, I love Driver, The Sims, Onimusha, The Warriors and MGS. My bros indulge me. smiley
And yes, I have seen the dark night rises.
I do hope you know Parker could rob a bank if he wanted. Stop complaining about his state of finance and focus on the man tongue
You'd prefer Tony Stark? You know, he could take care of your expensive trips to Paris. What do you think of Superman, with his xray vision and man of steel brand?

But I must acknowledge, you have taste small sha. MGS? How often do you actually play? You like violence in movies.

Btw, just saw The Dark Knight Rises. Pretty cool. Such a magnificent twist at the end. Never was expected. But rather hollywoodian and american. Making it pretty predictable.
What's the best movie you ever saw? And why was it the best?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
Peter gets pretty unfocused, is all. Superman's ok. It's just that he needs to learn how to actually squash his adversaries more often, if for no other reason, but to get new ones. I'm wearied of seeing Lex Luthor and Brainiac, reach for his head all the time. I get the Lex's part. He's human and a friend and all that, but Brainiac? What's his excuse, really?

It'd be easier to choose a favorite movie if it's done categorically, but compressed, if I must, I'd say...Titanic...yeah. It is simply the most beautifully woven romantic cinematic masterpiece, that I have ever seen.
You? I'm sure it's Sleeping Beauty, because you don't really like violence?...and football. grin
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
Titanic? No surprises there. Confirms to me you melodramatic. Well, quite a lot of people need the therapy that movie provides. . . .unwavering romance grin
You seen it in 3D already? Should be better.
Yes, you couldn't have guessed any better. It's sleeping beauty. It's such a beautiful movie. . . .for me to poop on! angry
Any take on comedy or comics? AMerican humour? Nigerian? You look and sound like you'd enjoy a handful of comedy jokes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Singles, Seaerching And Married This Is For You / New Whatsapp Adult Group / Lesbians Needed In Phc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.