Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Rocktation, Let's Talk - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rocktation, Let's Talk (3714 Views)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / Im In Love With Rocktation. / Happy Birthday, Maria-Goretti & Rocktation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
So?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
What's you take on the somewhat rampant belief that Nigerian girls are materialistic?
What do you think of an independent woman? Do you by any chance value feministic appeal?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
i feel like puking all over you both angry
sauer, you know ur not gon get this gurl rite? tongue
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
hahahahaha
hehawhwhawwww grin
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
looks around... coolno one here
takes sauer's toothbrush, get that itch outta my butt-crack...aarrgghh..feels sooo goosh cheesy
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Crazy boy. Gerrout of this thread grin
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
BoboYekini: i feel like puking all over you both angry
sauer, you know ur not gon get this gurl rite? tongue
Well, I haven't said anything about getting the girl, or have I? wink
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
rocktation abi? used to have a thing for rock too, U2's "I still havnt found what i'm looking for' twas cry
*takes her white towel n gibbers into it*
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
ahhhh! shocked
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
Boboyekini, stop the drama!
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
What has been going on here? cheesy. This Yekini guy is one funny arse.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: So?

Sooo, I like good people to make lasting impressions. The gesture reps care and is soothing in itself I agree, but then I suppose the flower's intended to be a symbol of that care which of cos, still comes with that soothing effect. So you can imagine what happens when it goes away. Not that it'd take so much with it anyway, but it sure does take something away.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: What's you take on the somewhat rampant belief that Nigerian girls are materialistic?
What do you think of an independent woman? Do you by any chance value feministic appeal?

I feel that being realistic is what really causes the Nigerian girls' slander. I mean, who doesn't like to perch on soft spots really? Even the Nigerian men do. It just so happens that gold-digging skews in favor of the women too obviously, that it now seems as if the men are complete innocents.

In truth, there's really no victim where gold-digging is the case. It is simple; I need money. I use my wiles on you. I get money. You have money. You like my wiles on you. You give money. Ain't no use getting worked up, just because it has a fancy name to it.

And yes, independence is fantastic. Of cos, a lot of things do not beat that thrill of being able to support yourself and having a mind of your own. But complete independence can only do so much, I tell you. Given that the graph of life is uneven, one would consider anybody to be wise, that accepts interdependence as key for maintaining equilibria, both financially and emotion-wise.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Oh my, rocktation! Interdependence in order to excuse dependence? Who says you aint some smart chic? cheesy
Anywyz, you didnt answer the last part? What do you think of feministic appeal? Or feminism in general? Or such womanistic philosophies espoused by the likes of Carol-Oates, de Beauvoir or Amelia Earhart?
Would you consider yourself realistic? I mean, disposed to "perching on soft spots"?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Rocktation:

Sooo, I like good people to make lasting impressions. The gesture reps care and is soothing in itself I agree, but then I suppose the flower's intended to be a symbol of that care which of cos, still comes with that soothing effect. So you can imagine what happens when it goes away. Not that it'd take so much with it anyway, but it sure does take something away.
Quit discouraging me from buying you flowers! tongue
What would you consider a great gift, though?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sur les choses qu'on parle, je crois que tu as de bonnes idees. Mais ca n'est pas suffissant. Si tu veux, je te montrerai. L'interdependance n'est pas une raison d'etre dependant!
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Oh my, rocktation! Interdependence in order to excuse dependence? Who says you aint some smart chic? cheesy
Anywyz, you didnt answer the last part? What do you think of feministic appeal? Or feminism in general? Or such womanistic philosophies espoused by the likes of Carol-Oates, de Beauvoir or Amelia Earhart?
Would you consider yourself realistic? I mean, disposed to "perching on soft spots"?

The average human is a realist, Sauer. You and me, I believe, are realists. wink
And feminism has its good effects. At least, their ideas bring social progress as regards to gender relations, you must admit. What is tiring though, is the actual commitment to action. But hey, someone has got to get the deed done so i can't complain, so long as I'm not that someone. I'm happy just being an objectivist. cool
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer:
Quit discouraging me from buying you flowers! tongue
What would you consider a great gift, though?

You want all those slayers to slay me, aye?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Clever escapist route, ehn? Not fair to the loads that have to do the work for you. What drove you into a male-dominated field? Did you always think you'd survive? Is there some teeny weeny little feminist in you? tongue
Yea, am a realist, and glad we have at least that in common.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Sur les choses qu'on parle, je crois que tu as de bonnes idees. Mais ca n'est pas suffissant. Si tu veux, je te montrerai. L'interdependance n'est pas une raison d'etre dependant!

Moi canno comprehendo youoo!
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Rocktation:

You want all those slayers to slay me, aye?

Which slayers? Aint no one gonna touch you with me around. So, whisper it to me
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Gosh! I'm liking this French. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Just on a general note, mademoiselle. Dis-moi ce que tu veux comme cadeaux? wink
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
What are your biases, rocky?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
So that's what you've been looking for? Oh my. I'll have to think about that one. Hehehe.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
What did you go eating? Do you cook?
Now, I get. Afraid to reveal your biases?
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
Am not afraid of anything. Infact, I'm willing to know them myself. I must have known them at some point though, but forgot along the line. Hmmnnnnnnn.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
Rocktation: Am not afraid of anything. Infact, I'm willing to know them myself. I must have known them at some point though, but forgot along the line. Hmmnnnnnnn.
Hmmmm. . . .
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Rocktation(f): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
And now is the due time for food. Pheww.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Now you leave me wondering exactly how people forget such things.
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Send me that which I requested for, mademoiselle wink
Re: Rocktation, Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Adult Group / Lesbians Needed In Phc. / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.