Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (28685 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Since when did people start taking naked pics unintentionally? Lol

Was it on her phone or was it on someone elses phone? Someone may have took it unknown to her. Some guys are pervert and some women are very careless with their unclothedness. The window may have been open or something there is a possibility. I am not taking the babe side or whatever I'm just teliing him not to jump to conclusion.

He should investigate before he decide.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Chanchit: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pls whatever you do, jst make sure you do ur own fu**cking before you release her, don't let her escape o, so all ur wahala won't be in vain... Dts what we r talking abt, when people buy no-testing product in the name of Holy spirit...
Jst ask her abt the pix, bt don't chase her, jst tell her that its ur fault, addinmean u've been giving it to her, she won't go out, then after u don service her welwel, wait for her jst to step on your toe to throw her out of ur way...

8 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
omega25red:

Your girl is do hoe activities

you "MUST" confront her about this because it will destroy you. Get ready to be heart broken

this OP
is the biggest 21st and even 22nd yet to arrive century ode
he saw his GF pics on another man's fone and hes still asking silly arse question

Lord have mercy some mothers really have them

jeez OP - i take God beg you, show her dem pics and while shes looking at the pics
*warn her not 2 attempt deleting dem or u cud send dem elsewhere 2 another media card*
while shes lookin at em, move 2 d bed room and immediately start gathering her property

she shud move 2 the other dudes, i kant understand why a woman claims 2 be in a relationship wiv a dude and yet still
liters arund, do u want 2 catch her on top dat other dude b4 u make decisions'
her nake.dness is meant for your Eyes and your Eyes only (james-bond, 2012)

guys like you give 190 headache

4 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by mkmyers45(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu: Don't just called it "quit" confront her first.

Does the pic look like it was done intentionally or not?

lol grin grin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: Ma, she was posing in ds pixs *tempted 2 upload*
Lol. I wonder how someone poses for a picture unintentionally. . . Nairalanders are very funny.

No matter what you do or how provoked you are, NEVER upload the pics.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Coefficient(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bros no vex oh, u don enta one chance grin
Btw, sexkillz has proffered the best advice, follow that.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chanchit: Pls whatever you do, jst make sure you do ur own fu**cking before you release her, don't let her escape o, so all ur wahala won't be in vain... Dts what we r talking abt, when people buy no-testing product in the name of Holy spirit...
Jst ask her abt the pix, bt don't chase her, jst tell her that its ur fault, addinmean u've been giving it to her, she won't go out, then after u don service her welwel, wait for her jst to step on your toe to throw her out of ur way...

story,

he shud get some really rough durex condoms enroute home
those types with jagged edges so it can saw through the kitten
as soon as he gets home, mount her, dislocate her kitten (no offence to my female nairalander fans) *cheatin is not in my volcabulary esp on females
show her d pics an d den park her property out of the house

end of story!!

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
@sexkillz..dia wil be much 2 addres wen am leavn her..her dad (our pastor) owes me an xplanation..i wil hav 2 leave d church..coz i cnt stand seein her..hw many membas wil i xplain my reason 4 leaving d church to ..*imagine*
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu:

Was it on her phone or was it on someone elses phone? Someone may have took it unknown to her. Some guys are pervert and some women are very careless with their unclothedness. The window may have been open or something there is a possibility. I am not taking the babe side or whatever I'm just teliing him not to jump to conclusion.

But why do most women have this narcissistic streak in them? You have a point sha the pishure fit don waka from her phone to her friends phone whose bf saw it, stole it and his phone ended up at this poor bobo's repair shop.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu:

Yes. I now agree that I can pose naked for you to take my pics while it remains unknown to me. . . I change my style while you take another shot and it still remains unknown to me. . . You too much.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by omega25red(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
ok poster post the picture so investigator Roki can determine if the pic was taken unaware to her. lipsrsealed
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: @sexkillz..dia wil be much 2 addres wen am leavn her..her dad (our pastor) owes me an xplanation..i wil hav 2 leave d church..coz i cnt stand seein her..hw many membas wil i xplain my reason 4 leaving d church to ..*imagine*
You don't owe anyone any explanation for your decisions. . . If you feel you must explain, do so to only her father, so that he can see the kind of tramp queen he raised. . .

And don't you ever allow her father open his mouth and tell you he saw a vision where you eventually married his daughter. . .

6 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
omega25red: ok poster post the picture so investigator Roki can determine if the pic was taken unaware to her. lipsrsealed

OP

dont post any pic

some dudes like omega are seeking free pic to self service this hot afternoon
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Konnektions146(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
the truth is dat the lady is having some nice time outside.
OP, wen u kissed, were u de person dat discontinued the "ongoing-act" or she?

i ask cos if u were de person, dat means de lady aint good with yur born again kinda lifestyle but if she is de one, then she is a big time liar and cheat.

which folder in de phone was de pix in, received, camera, Bluetooth , etc, thats would confirm how de pix got to the fone and this is just to clear all doubts just as Rokiatu asked.

u must be heart broken now but u have to confirm all these, confront her and hear her out,

be guided accordingly and Good luck
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Lol. I wonder how someone poses for a picture unintentionally. . . Nairalanders are very funny.

No matter what you do or how provoked you are, NEVER upload the pics.

LMAO some people never cease to amaze me on here.

That was just a harmless question. Now if you must have read properly, I didn't make a statement I asked a question. Now that he's said that, I can now give my advice.

Some nairalanders are even more funny. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vessel4christ: Ma, she was posing in ds pixs *tempted 2 upload*

Sir, am sorry to say but she's been deceiving you behind your back. This gf of yours is not only a backstabber but a great manipulator. No second chance, no second thought, dump her you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by omega25red(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
deleted**
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

omega25red: self service?
watch yourself bro i'm not the one to F with

desist from seeking avenues to see another woman's unclad pics
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by teehaywhyooh(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
190: hahahaha!!

another august wahala

from an august girlfriend claiming shes a virgin and messing her august boyfriend up
also providing her august punana to another august boy out there

op- i advice you august her to the nearest august asylum out there
lolzzz...august wahala indeed oo
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

he shud get some really rough durex condoms enroute home
those types with jagged edges so it can saw through the kitten
as soon as he gets home, mount her, dislocate her kitten.. den park her property out of the house

end of story!!
@190 & Chanchit..

1. daz funny..i knw u ar jokn *laffn admist tears*
..bt seriously,if u aren't jokn,i cnt do dat..*HABA*

2. We are nt yet married..she has no property in my house
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Lordave: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why not share the pic with us
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

whats there 2 think about,
did dey force her 2 strip nak.ed and send those pics
wtf are u talking about here

obviously both dudes dont know emselves
and d engineer is obviously been played

OP immediately you get home, pack her tins and fling them outside your door
no tyme for the LovePeddler

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Chivivian125: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: @190 i am still single..We are not yet married..we are just intending couples..very close.. coz her dad is my pastor!
pastor's daughter my foot...dis is what always happen when u guys thinks u can only get saints in church
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by teehaywhyooh(f): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chanchit: Pls whatever you do, jst make sure you do ur own fu**cking before you release her, don't let her escape o, so all ur wahala won't be in vain... Dts what we r talking abt, when people buy no-testing product in the name of Holy spirit...
evul..
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by ajf(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Basildon1: We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry
So, you have nothing to say to the o.p but this? I know you opened this thread hoping to see some pix but you've been disappointed abi? Sorry ehhnnn...
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
Why do some guys insist on putting their girlfriends on a pedestal? Being a virgin is not the same as being frigid!

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: @190 & Chanchit..

1. daz funny..i knw u ar jokn *laffn admist tears*
..bt seriously,if u aren't jokn,i cnt do dat..*HABA*

2. We are nt yet married..she has no property in my house

dude even[size=18pt] tooth brush or palm slippers [/size]is property

throw it out- NO TIME FOR DULLIN

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Lordave: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: @190 i am still single..We are not yet married..we are just intending couples..very close.. coz her dad is my pastor!
WTF! Hope you sent the pic to your phone, pls don't hesitate to share the pic with her dad.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by madeinnigeria: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
Engineer Be happy for her na ..she is now a superstar grin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Antivirus92(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
This ur description of the girl makes me suspect that she is the same gal i have her unclad picture in my phone also. And i know that i have never repaired my phone in ur shop,so maybe we're 3 different people having an unclad picture of the same girl in our phones. I am still watching the picture though ,to be sure!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Achieverbaba: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
why you sef no dey hammer her well post the pix sha, lemme see weda u need another prayer and fasting
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
lmao @ self-service in dis hot afternoon...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy / 6 Tips On How To Get Any Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.