Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (28689 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by ajf(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Quit the relationship nah!! Wetin u fit do again? See question oooooo...
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
Antivirus92: This ur description of the girl makes me suspect that she is the same gal i have her unclad picture in my phone also. And i know that i have never repaired my phone in ur shop,so maybe we're 3 different people having an unclad picture of the same girl in our phones. I am still watching the picture though ,to be sure!

Why do you have her naked pic? Are having as affair with her?

I am sorry I am just curious.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
@Konnektions146 *let's 4get abt d kissn issue* we just got caught in d web of temptation*
d name of d folder is "file bee" ..yoruba meaning for "Leave it that way"..
i saw two oda girlz's unclad pixs in dat same folda..i knw one of d girlz wella
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Lerin(f): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
@op,Is ur girl friend staying in the hostel,cos I've witnessed a similar case when I was in school when a room mate took unclad pix of her co-room mate without her knowledge posted it on net & d pix got circulated even outside the four walls of the school. So carryout ur investigation well b4 taking any action.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by free2ryhme: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
which one be fone engineer? Phone get engineering?.. Guy this is just c o c k and bull story abeg ... Next
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Shaw007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once
to you of coursegrin

3 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lerin: @op,Is ur girl friend staying in the hostel,cos I've witnessed a similar case when I was in school when a room mate took unclad pix of her co-room mate without her knowledge posted it on net & d pix got circulated even outside the four walls of the school. So carryout ur investigation well b4 taking any action.
Why can't someone just explain to me how i can "pose" for a picture shot unintentionally. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by 190: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: @Konnektions146 *let's 4get abt d kissn issue* we just got caught in d web of temptation*
d name of d folder is "file bee" ..yoruba meaning for "Leave it that way"..
i saw two oda girlz's unclad pixs in dat same folda..i knw one of d girlz wella

dull man, file bee those other girls
the issue on ground is your gf
it seems like women hasnt done you something strong before
dont worry by the tyme they play you one or two MAGO MAGO
no body would tell you to wisen up, i keep advicing young guys like myself
never - i repeat never you trust any woman out there, till you shove a ring down her hand
and she gives birth to 2 kids (it doesnt stop there, those kids must be DNA tested) before she can win any trust

havent you heard the saying any woman in your presence is yours, immediately she steps out of your enviro'shes someone elses
stay there and keep explaining - soon day go break for your head

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Fiawest(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
Lol...she is not meant for a PHONE REPAIRER if u like call ursef Engineer..bros go look for a better woman abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by bigtt76(f): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
@OP just post that tin here let's know if its intentional or not and also if it was as a result of some spying guy. You blurt out the face or punnany if u no want us to see that. On standby!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by akpanbaba: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bro everything is ok .She is still a virgin by the grace of GOD.My problem is that you saw the unclad pictures and that means you have to pray and fast for forgiveness because you are not supposed to see her unclad pictures.I am praying for you as well.

5 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by emsquare(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Basildon1: We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry

Badt boy!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by madeinnigeria: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Na wa oo..everybody just dey unclad now adayz..unclad dis unclad dat...uncladophobia grin

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by temi4fash(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
sexkillz: Simply end the relationship, and honestly tell her why. Show her the pictures as evidence and never ever have anything to do with her. Forgive her, but never ever take her back, cos she will do worse. She deceived you and played on your trust and emotions. That is the worst a woman you are in love with will do to you.

Go down on your knees and thank whoever you worship for revealing this to you. Be thankful, and keep your anger in check. Test your maturity in the way you handle this. The deed has been done already, so overreacting wont be the way to go right now.

Whatever you do, don't take her back. If she likes, let her cry a river and swim in it. . .

i like dis.. is still d best read here

but ma guy u don enter one chance.... Dat y sumtimes u cant afford to trust gals 100%, 70% self too much....

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by deshclones(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

whats there 2 think about,
did dey force her 2 strip nak.ed and send those pics
wtf are u talking about here

obviously both dudes dont know emselves
and d engineer is obviously been played

OP immediately you get home, pack her tins and fling them outside your door
no tyme for the LovePeddler

The guy silly question tire me...a gal conciously got her silly self naked and still in that state snapped herself....yet some morons are saying you should give her a chance to explain...d way some dudes speak is depressing sha..

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Basildon1: We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by anitank(f): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wish I'll be there to see what excuses she'll give gringrin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Shaw007(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Kolade9:
Yes,he needs to be Jonathan grin
bros u no go kill me o!! I don laf tiregrin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by anitank(f): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

LMAO!!!! *rolls into gutter*
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vessel4christ: I am a phone engineer.

I was checking a customer's phone, after repairing it, i came across my girlfriend's Unclad pictures on it.

We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).

This pictures are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.

I copied those pictures but wont upload it for ethical reasons.

Don't know what to do.

With Nigerian girls and women, there is nothing new under the moon and sun and stars.
They are capable of anything.

You can even be passing by Oshodi Market in the night and overhear your girlfriend moaning in orgasm from a dark corner.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by delta234: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
Confront her with ths issue(ie the pics.) And start making up your mind to quit the "relationship"
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by boyendowed(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
End the relationship.I can bet she sent that through 2go or whatsapp.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by joanana(f): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
BOA properties: My guy,u nid to be patience and try to do proper investigation.becos sometimes it maybe not what u think.

Yes maybe she did for artistic reasons ... u know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
joanana:

Yes maybe she did for artistic reasons ... u know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Shaw007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
190:

this OP
is the biggest 21st and even 22nd yet to arrive century ode
he saw his GF pics on another man's fone and hes still asking silly arse question

Lord have mercy some mothers really have them

jeez OP - i take God beg you, show her dem pics and while shes looking at the pics
*warn her not 2 attempt deleting dem or u cud send dem elsewhere 2 another media card*
while shes lookin at em, move 2 d bed room and immediately start gathering her property

she shud move 2 the other dudes, i kant understand why a woman claims 2 be in a relationship wiv a dude and yet still
liters arund, do u want 2 catch her on top dat other dude b4 u make decisions'
her nake.dness is meant for your Eyes and your Eyes only (james-bond, 2012)

guys like you give 190 headache
chillax man. . .dont give urself high bp over someone else's matter. . .abi nah u get d fone sef??grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Antivirus92(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
Just give us her phone number and address so that we can preach her alittle and see if we can convert her
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by floridam(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Finding ur woman's picture on another man's phone unclad leaves so much to be thought about.
Ur girl should be hotter in bed than fore my brother.
My candid advice is jokingly tell that ur customer you like that girl in the picture and his response will tell wether to call it quit with ur girl or tell her off.
Did I say call it quit or tell her off?
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Next2Bezee(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
@OP

It sucks, but what can you do. If it where me, I'll just leave her alone and move on with my life. If you feel you need sum closure by confronting her, by all means do it and if you want to forgive..God bless you. But for me, its over.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
obviously d gal na naughty by nature and OP is godfearing a.k.a. Phone engineer grin. He only manage kiss her once and 'to his mind' she be fargin! Choi, see dulling grin @Op, i bet u, if u confront dis gal, she fit slap ur face cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by E2N(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
I think this post is just a massive lie. That's all I think of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy / 6 Tips On How To Get Any Nigerian Girl / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.