Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (28688 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) / Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2012
Sogo10: her pix is going to tarnish ur image.how? Are u d mother?

I don't understand ooooo....and to add if the girl acts sh.i.tz just upload the picture on ur wall on fb and tag her.....U cn even use it to blackmail her for sex if she no wan gree...Becos last last u will dump her sorry a.s.s noni.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 15, 2012
Pretend swtest love so as 2 be grantd access 2 dat her "curry" dat she has bn denyin u wt her pretended virginity . Hav ur fill of it n kick her 2 d curb like a w.h.o.r.e dat she is
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Vessel4christ(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2012
12 inches!:

I don't understand ooooo....and to add if the girl acts sh.i.tz just upload the picture on ur wall on fb and tag her.....U cn even use it to blackmail her for sex if she no wan gree...Becos last last u will dump her sorry a.s.s noni.
Haba! i was abt commentin wen i saw ur signature: so "i am not tekn wot u sed serious"
Thanks 2 all NLers..av reachd me conclusion..u are too much..@sexkillz.. thnks again..God wil increase u on evry side
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by maybel(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2012
@OP,i have a feeling that u will go on fasting and praying every single day of ur life if u marry this lady.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2012
fresh_dude: You were making sense with your post till you chose to be used by the devil. You mean to say that this is the OPs fault? Christos. Why didn't yyou say that before? That poor girl wouldn't have been condemned if only NLers knew that the OP was the cause of her foolishness. I wish I knew her, so I could apologise to her on behalf of judgemental NLers.

Hello bro

I was never used by the devil, neither am i judging ,but from my experience and observation, it is better to be ready to get married fast enough when going into a relationship, if you dont want sx before marriage.Staying with someone for four years without sx, maybe a reason for the girl's act whether they agreed to this or not.

I hv been in a relationship longer than even four years and had to deal with this same trash every single day, that i no longer believe this kind of relationships work any more. Infact this OP never see anything.

If i do not want sx and am a guy then i just hv to avoid any relationship which will lead to that till am ready to finally settle down in a one year time frame.And as a girl i would make it clear to you and if i see you wont agree to no sx b4 marriage, i will move on and wait for the right person.

Many girls and guys are quite loose and though they profess to each other to wait till marriage but yet the flesh is weak.And when they know their partner wont agree to sex they go outside and keep pretending to their partners.

I can guarantee you that if you check most people in a very very long relationship hitting like 4years who hv not had sx you would discover in most cases that one partner is cheating but may still be pretending.

Lets not the deceive ourselves bro. I am a christian. And i also love God too.

I never blamed the OP i just gave him advice.

This is my own opinion!

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Konnektions146(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2012
^^^
i love realistic kinda people like u

some things are totally not feasible, how can u be in such a close relationship with someone for years without sex and things like dis happen and u wonder, u already know dat de lady wants it but tot yu wouldnt consent to it , cos she likes u still keeps up with yu.

personally, if i am gooin into a relationship, once de lady gives me condition "no s.ex", i leave her and move on, i hate conditions , if dere was nothin like dat and on de long run, she says she dont want and profess de Love, den i may watch her and know if i should believe her.

let us be realistic and face facts
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by baggy4luv(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2012
She is a por.n.star choirmistress.she go always tell you fairytales when you show am
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by bukhola1: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Show d pix jawe!!! Sebi d guy sef don see am.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Benito69(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2012
Marry the girl so that one day, you will come back home and catch her riding another man. (SARCASM). Maybe the picture is old, if it is old ask her about it....if not bye bye to her, don't kill yourself over woman ooo
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by biggzman: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2012
Haha!virgin indeed. What where u expecting when u couldn't make her happy. Bros,shine ur eye n stop making fun of ur saf.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Hello bro

I was never used by the devil, neither am i judging ,but from my experience and observation, it is better to be ready to get married fast enough when going into a relationship, if you dont want sx before marriage.Staying with someone for four years without sx, maybe a reason for the girl's act whether they agreed to this or not.

I hv been in a relationship longer than even four years and had to deal with this same trash every single day, that i no longer believe this kind of relationships work any more. Infact this OP never see anything.

If i do not want sx and am a guy then i just hv to avoid any relationship which will lead to that till am ready to finally settle down in a one year time frame.And as a girl i would make it clear to you and if i see you wont agree to no sx b4 marriage, i will move on and wait for the right person.

Many girls and guys are quite loose and though they profess to each other to wait till marriage but yet the flesh is weak.And when they know their partner wont agree to sex they go outside and keep pretending to their partners.

I can guarantee you that if you check most people in a very very long relationship hitting like 4years who hv not had sx you would discover in most cases that one partner is cheating but may still be pretending.

Lets not the deceive ourselves bro. I am a christian. And i also love God too.

I never blamed the OP i just gave him advice.

This is my own opinion!
Look. If she wants to have sex and the bf doesn't what stops her from breaking it off with him and dating someone who will fcck her silly? I WILL NOT be in a sex-free relationship, but in a hypothetical situation where I was in one, I would expect that partner respected the terms of our relationship. Where and when she feels she can no longer cope, she is free to leave the relationship, that is what is called a 'break-up'. Staying and forming virgin for the bf while someone else is doggying her is sheer selfishness and wickedness.
I am single because I know that I cannot be in a committed relationship(prolly because I haven't found the right person). So, any lady I chat up knows from the door that any relationship we have is FWB. I don't go promising her things I can't deliver.

So when I say the devil is using you, I say so with all sense of responsibility. Why? Because, this brother has chosen to keep himself chaste and holy for his God, and when his future partner cannot cope with the demands of this spiritual relationship you blame him by saying ''you too why didn't you sleep with her?''But that was the point from the beginning!

In conclusion, if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Don't complain when it gets uncomfortable, get the fcck out.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2012
AmBeautiful:
But perhaps maybe becos you were not hving sx with her, thats why she did this or something else , find your faults too, cos nobody is PERFECT IN A RELATIONSHIP. I BELIEVE IN A RELATIONSHIP ONE PARTNER'S BAD BEHAVIOUR IS AS A REACTION TO THE OTHER PARTNER'S HIDDEN OR UNEXPLAINED ACTIONS and never repeat it next time.
What does this mean?
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by georgesylva(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2012
abeg b4 u give am red card, 4k em pussy.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by activeminds: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2012
3 months ago...hmm guy if u r not lying..then d devil has come in...confront her..watch her reaction...dont be afraid to quit if u sense no remorse...take heart and move on with or without her...the choice is urs...

women hate telling guys things coz they feel u will always talk about it against them so pls be mature about confrontation...u r not her father..dont raise ur hands against her...self control is the key...
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Xplicit1(f): 11:29am On Aug 15, 2012
Basildon1: We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry
I agree wit u. Cos it may be fotoshoped. Yes, i kno wat i'm talkin about.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
fresh_dude: Look. If she wants to have sex and the bf doesn't what stops her from breaking it off with him and dating someone who will fcck her silly? I WILL NOT be in a sex-free relationship, but in a hypothetical situation where I was in one, I would expect that partner respected the terms of our relationship. Where and when she feels she can no longer cope, she is free to leave the relationship, that is what is called a 'break-up'. Staying and forming virgin for the bf while someone else is doggying her is sheer selfishness and wickedness.
I am single because I know that I cannot be in a committed relationship(prolly because I haven't found the right person). So, any lady I chat up knows from the door that any relationship we have is FWB. I don't go promising her things I can't deliver.

So when I say the devil is using you, I say so with all sense of responsibility. Why? Because, this brother has chosen to keep himself chaste and holy for his God, and when his future partner cannot cope with the demands of this spiritual relationship you blame him by saying ''you too why didn't you sleep with her?''But that was the point from the beginning!

In conclusion, if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Don't complain when it gets uncomfortable, get the fcck out.

Hmm!

I always they tire for people with your mentality.

It is guys like you that girls most times deceive.

I didn't justify that the reason the girl did what she did was because no sx, I said perhaps!

And am not in support of what the girl did, NEVER!

I just explained why the girl may have done what she did,to expantiate that money may not have been the reason!

If you don't want sx, fine! Its a very good thing!

Then stay away from a relationship of years and years!.

no way did i imply the guy should do what he doesn't want!

And i really never blamed the guy!
I never did bro!

I don't even know what terms and conditions he and the babe had!

Seriously i still stand my ground and i say that if you as a guy or babe don't want a sxl relationship, then the relationship should be at least just for a year then wedding except u and the girl are not in the same location or country and even at that one party may go astray.

And besides this is a one-sided story! I have not heard the girls version.

Seriously say what you like.

Really the devil cant use me, especially when am being truthful!

Even real bible believing churches will tell you this very thing,about avoiding long term courtships of no more than 2years, am even surprised her father a pastor allowed this long term thing!

Stay away from a long term courtship if you don't want sx, or else you may get badly burned!

undecided
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
fresh_dude: What does this mean?

Since you cant read let me explain,

It means that maybe the girl did what she did because of no sx or because you are not fine or you don't buy her ice-cream e.t.c

and you too Op you have your faults as well, eg 'Mike Tyson or Muhammad Alli faults', Stinginess, Shouting, stealing e.t.c

Find your faults too from her by asking her, what you did wrong, that made her leave you and then work on them for a better relationship next time.(If she say its sx, and then you don't want sx till marriage then avoid long term relationships, and look for someone who can cope).

Then in a relationship everyone has a fault,if a partner misbehaves it is because he or she is reacting or following your own actions, that you may not be aware or doing , find it out, try to work on it or find a better way around it that will still suit you.

In case you still don't understand this, then i will try pidgin english!

undecided angry
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Jaykizz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Vessel4christ: I am a phone engineer.

I was checking a customer's phone, after repairing it, i came across my girlfriend's Unclad pictures on it.

We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).

This pictures are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.

I copied those pictures but wont upload it for ethical reasons.

Don't know what to do.
Ask her about it. If she tels u odawise, sebi u av d guy num? N d pix? Shw ur facts so dat d truth settls itsef. It nau dpends on u if u stil want her or nt if she was truly d 1. Evn if u'd acept her bak, plz dnt make it any easy o!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Jaykizz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
@OP:
Ask her about it. If she tels u odawise, sebi u av d guy num? N d pix? Shw ur facts so dat d truth settls itsef. It nau dpends on u if u stil want her or nt if she was truly d 1. Evn if u'd acept her bak, plz dnt make it any easy o!
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2012

I was checking a customer's phone, after repairing it, i came across my girlfriend's Unclad pictures on it.

We are into a very serious & God-governed 4years relationship. To me she's a virgin & we only kissed once (an act that led to 2-days prayer for forgiveness).

This pictures are very recent because the fracture on her hand (which i can see in the pictures) got there about 3months ago.

Don't know what to do.

VESSEL FOR CHRIST FIRST OF ALL I WANT COMMENT THAT I LIKE THIS NAME , ITS ABOUT THE ONLY USERNAME IN THIS FORUM I HAD COMMENTED POSITIVELY ON. NOW PLS NUMBER ONE INGREDIENT THAT GIVE R/SHIUP GOOD AROMA IS COMMUNUICATION VERY INEVITABLE PLS CALL HER AND DISCUSS IT AND HEAR HER RESPONSE, I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOUI HAD NOT FORNICATED WITH HER, AND WITHA L YOUR MIND SHE IS YIOUR FUTURE WIFE,
OPE UP TO HER AND FROM THEIR GOD WILL GIVE WISDOM TO KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEND COS YOU ARE HIS VESSEL.I MEAN DID U MEAN UNCLOTHED,BUT STILL DO THE RIGHT THING.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Goldieluks: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2012

Don't know what to do.

Who knows, maybe your customer is a doctor and she sent the pictures to him,
so as to indicate to him, the fracture on her hand, hence she sent her naked body for a proper view.

I just might be right here, lol. Find out for yourself and see.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Since you cant read let me explain,

It means that maybe the girl did what she did because of no sx or because you are not fine or you don't buy her ice-cream e.t.c

and you too Op you have your faults as well, eg 'Mike Tyson or Muhammad Alli faults', Stinginess, Shouting, stealing e.t.c

Find your faults too from her by asking her, what you did wrong, that made her leave you and then work on them for a better relationship next time.(If she say its sx, and then you don't want sx till marriage then avoid long term relationships, and look for someone who can cope).

Then in a relationship everyone has a fault,if a partner misbehaves it is because he or she is reacting or following your own actions, that you may not be aware or doing , find it out, try to work on it or find a better way around it that will still suit you.

In case you still don't understand this, then i will try pidgin english!

undecided angry
Speaking from both sides of the mouth I see. Look for someone who can cope with a no-sex relationship but don't have a no-sex relationship(or at least don't have a long courtship). Pray tell, how does he find this elusive(according to you) person since said person does not exist?
Even you don't understand the meaning of what you wrote. I repeat, and I hope you get it this time, the moment she realised she would be cutting show outside, the honourable thing for her to do was call the relationship off and cut show freely.
And oh, I get you. The guy is at fault for not sleeping with her. I guess logic is a bittch.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Hmm!

I didn't justify that the reason the girl did what she did was because no sx, I said perhaps!

I just explained why the girl may have done what she did,to expantiate that money may not have been the reason!

I never did bro!

Seriously i still stand my ground and i say that if you as a guy or babe don't want a sxl relationship, then the relationship should be at least just for a year then wedding except u and the girl are not in the same location or country and even at that one party may go astray.

Even real bible believing churches will tell you this very thing,about avoiding long term courtships of no more than 2years, am even surprised her father a pastor allowed this long term thing!

Stay away from a long term courtship if you don't want sx, or else you may get badly burned!

undecided

This conversation is over. I don't know where to start from. Have a nice day.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by peruso: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Basildon1: We cant advice you until we also see the pictures. angry

LOOL......... ASHAWO KOBO KOBO
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Oluwalala(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kia! Sowie 4 you, since you aint man enough to fulfil her sexuall desires she went to som1 else,its up to you to talk to her and get to the bottom of it and handle your issue as a man or jus break up with her,which means u loose,no wife no pussy
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by DrGee1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dont just call it quit. Do proper investigation it might be a set up

1 Like

Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dr Gee: Dont just call it quit. Do proper investigation it might be a set up
hey...my namesake
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Richiy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
maybel: @OP,i have a feeling that u will go on fasting and praying every single day of ur life if u marry this lady.
abi. Tru talk, sis.
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by olusipimp(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
same noni......he knows the next tin to do n stop asking for advice......chase her out of ur life before u see her nude pics on ur dad's phone again...lol
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Gudintent: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
@OilofGladness meet @Vessel4Christ wink
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by flexshop(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
nawa o, but op,what were u doing in a customers picture folder? was that part of the job-description? angry angry angry
Re: I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Hmm!

I never did bro!

undecided

You have made sense.
4 years no be beans. That's like half a decade.
Unless one is ready and primed for marriage, a "relationship" (whatever the heck that means these days seeing as 16 year olds have it) doesn't make sense in the decent sense of things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy / 6 Tips On How To Get Any Nigerian Girl / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.