Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,288 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2434881 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
I Wanna wear some Prada and giorgior AMANI, So i need this cash faster than iceprince ZAMANI. No time for STORY abeg oga Amaechi pay me my MONEY cos this aint FUNNY. 'Rapper turned Teacher, abi na Teacher turned Rapper' . (Anyhow) It's a fresh year, all i wanna hear is salary not penury. Plzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Shebbi, His Excellency, RIGHT honourable Rotimi Amaechi had spoken, "You'll be paid very SOON"....HAHAHA HOHOHO HEHEHE... Very soon? Okay oh! When bio777 said, the RIGHT honourable was WRONG, people called for my head...Let us excercise PATIENCE. AMAECHI will pay very soon..GOODLUCK!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
bio777: Shebbi, His Excellency, RIGHT honourable Rotimi Amaechi had spoken, "You'll be paid very SOON"....HAHAHA HOHOHO HEHEHE... Very soon? Okay oh! When bio777 said, the RIGHT honourable was WRONG, people called for my head...Let us excercise PATIENCE. AMAECHI will pay very soon..GOODLUCK!
My brother soon hav no date o it can next week, next mnth, next 6mnth, next year even next 2yrs at the case maybe
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Paul Thor: if the government had paid us long ago, all this grammar this and grammar that, would hve been happily ignored. Well, they cant owe us forever, soon whether they like it or not, our endurance trek will end.

When? Gov. Ameachi
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevenjel: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Are you a teacher or an undergraduate studying Education course? Then join other professionals in teaching field, to discuss trending issues in teaching profession such as recruitment, training, teachers scholarship, teachers conferences and many more.

Let's come together and make "teaching" a profession to be reckoned with.

Join TEACHERS FIRST by liking this new Facebook page http://facebook.com/teachersupdates

Specially dedicated for teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2014
We will be paid by February. No cheap talk No film tricks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2014
C-vestar:
I Wanna wear some Prada and giorgior AMANI, So i need this cash faster than iceprince ZAMANI. No time for STORY abeg oga Amaechi pay me my MONEY cos this aint FUNNY. 'Rapper turned Teacher, abi na Teacher turned Rapper' . (Anyhow) It's a fresh year, all i wanna hear is salary not penury. Plzzzzzzzzzzz
Bro accept my SYMPATHY, i can feel your pains FISCALLY, God will answer our prayers INSTANTLY, Fore the boys do some INFANTRY, without pay the boiz still dey sip LAGER, no be me, na baba God make us LARGER, teachers turned wRAPPER, the W is for yall whack WHACKERS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Oboy! See rhyme! Una album go sell platinum.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Honourable colleagues, someone just called me and asked if i hv heard dt d biometric would start 2morw? Pls if u hv an insider at d board do call him to ascertain d veracity of d above question and inform d house. One Luv!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Today the first sunday of the year 2014 i prophesy over the lifes of the teacher's with distinction that. 1. Our expectations will never be cut off. 2. Blessed shall we be in the city, in our school and in our country. 3. Our principal, former staff and students shall see the stuff we are made of and shall call us blessed. 4. The lord will cause all our debtors to pay us, and will provide for us to pay our debt. 5. The lord will cause the enemies that rise against us in one way to fly in seven ways. If they come in two ways, they will fly in fourteen ways. If they come in three ways then they must fly in twenty-one ways. 6. The lord will cause men to open books of remembrance for our good. 7. The lord will place a big table before us in the presence of those that said that we will never make it. We shall have enough to eat and to feed them and their family. 8. The lord will cause us to love him and serve him in holiness and righteousness. 9. The lord will cause us to love our neighbours as our self. 10. The lord will cause us to do his will so that we will make heaven in Jesus name. So shall it be unto us. It is well with us.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2014
I think this delay of our payment is a spiritual problem. There are some strong evil forces that don't want us to smile but by the mercies of our Lord Jesus christ,we will defeat all of them. Amen!!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2014
G☺☺ð Morning all. Who knows when school will resume?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2014
School officially resumes on the 13/01/14 but we need our salaries for our transportations and to pay our debts before they will kill us. Any body that has a link with the Governor should tell him the pains we are in for the non-payment of salary so that he can come to our rescue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2014
profkalu: School officially resumes on the 13/01/14 but we need our salaries for our transportations and to pay our debts before they will kill us. Any body that has a link with the Governor should tell him the pains we are in for the non-payment of salary so that he can come to our rescue.
which resumption? No pay no work.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2014
emekatex: Honourable colleagues, someone just called me and asked if i hv heard dt d biometric would start 2morw? Pls if u hv an insider at d board do call him to ascertain d veracity of d above question and inform d house. One Luv!

Pls house sm1 jst called me too, to tell me d same news, pls is any1 close to d sec, pls help and confirm, I also heard that ikwerre lga starts today
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2014
Ogondah:
Pls house sm1 jst called me too, to tell me d same news, pls is any1 close to d sec, pls help and confirm, I also heard that ikwerre lga starts today
Mak una leave biometrics alone na salary important pass there will always be a day for spill over if it is true
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2014
etin06:
Mak una leave biometrics alone na salary important pass there will always be a day for spill over if it is true

Ok!, they say no salary!, u body don rest now...salary! salary!! Salary!!! Al d tym , are u nt surviving witout it? So rest too, there ll also b a tym for it to b paid simple
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2014
bio777: My sis,remember 3 months ago,you heard, you would be paid 3 months salary in October..2 months ago, you heard you would be paid 4 months salary in November.Only 3 weeks ago,you heard you would be paid second week of December..My sis,this kind TORI never tire you to hear? This is the Information I gathered...December:No salary..January:Resumption & biomeTRICKS..February:3 months Salary....
Just, a reminder.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
bio777: Bros, the info I passed on was given by a former coursemate in school, who occupies a priviledged position at PPSB.It's up to you to accept it as true or dismiss it as false...But ,pls, join me tomorrow as I start counting the days as they roll by.
Just a reminder.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Just like you, I also, find it very hard to believe...GOD HELP US!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Honourable colleagues, i heard dt d corrected new AP letters are out and ready for collection d/4 go and collect urs. Dis info is for those dt had one error or d other on their new AP issued last month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chanita: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls d ongoing biometrics,is it 4 ppsb or ube?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
chanita: Pls d ongoing biometrics,is it 4 ppsb or ube?
Who told u that biomerics is going on?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
So the bastards!! Wants us to go back to work come monday without paying us. No wahala
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tekzyflex: So the bastards!! Wants us to go back to work come monday without paying us. No wahala
My guy just take it easy. The Gov. Is even worried that we ve not been paid. Our blame should not go to him alone but also the staff at the Board level. Unfailingly, we shall be paid our five months arrears at the end of this month.
I was told that each and everyone of us will go to our various LGAs for the biometrics as to make it faster than expected.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls what are the requirements for this biometrics?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
frachy: Pls what are the requirements for this biometrics?
Your fingers and pretty face
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
I felt so much pity for my students this term because Without payment, l may not be able to resume school again.

Last term, precisely 13th Dec. arm robbers came to our school (which is situated in Umuola, Etche L.G.A), to harass teachers.

Everybody were asked to vacate the school premisis before something terrible happened. On my way going back to my house (a rented apartment), we met another group attacking a uniform man (police). Infact, we had to stopped our vehicles waiting for them to finish robbing the man, before we drove passed the place. Since then , l'm very scared.

I was planning to be going from Port-Harcourt everyday. Now that we've not been paid, school will also be on strike till further notice.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fiafiad: My guy just take it easy. The Gov. Is even worried that we ve not been paid. Our blame should not go to him alone but also the staff at the Board level. Unfailingly, we shall be paid our five months arrears at the end of this month.
I was told that each and everyone of us will go to our various LGAs for the biometrics as to make it faster than expected.
The end of this month(Jan) makes it 6 months.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
You said, that U're told: biometrics will henceforth be done in the various LGA's. What's ur source of information. Pls update the house.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
marcodura: You said, that U're told: biometrics will henceforth be done in the various LGA's. What's ur source of information. Pls update the house.
My dear, the source of this information might not be authentic as u expect it to be, but i was only told. Let‘s wait and see what will be withing the week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fiafiad: My guy just take it easy. The Gov. Is even worried that we ve not been paid. Our blame should not go to him alone but also the staff at the Board level. Unfailingly, we shall be paid our five months arrears at the end of this month.

Am tired of "I heard and I was told".I want the government that employed us to come out like civilized human beings to tell us what is happening and when they want to pay us. Am supposed to be writing my lesson note but I don't have the strength because am hungry, angry and incapacitated. I will never go to work come 13th Jan 2014 because I don't have transport money which is 1k everyday.
we should have one voice and stop all these speculation and hopeless hopes that has lingered right from the inception of this job. As far as am concerned am unemployed until I receive my first salary. Aluta continua!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.