Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,131 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2434898 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306: Those Looking For Seashell Should Take A̶̲̥̅ Cab From Mile One Park Going To Lagos/Borokiri & Drop At Rivers State Government House (Brick House). Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ will see a̶̲̥̅ Y junction (one leading to township & the other leading to NPA). Take †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ one leading to NPA. Take a̶̲̥̅ taxi from there & tell them Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ will drop at seashell. †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ distance I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ actually trekkable but as a̶̲̥̅ first timer, Ȋ̝̊̅ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ suggest you'd took a̶̲̥̅ taxi. Ȋ̝̊̅ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ hope this will help. common places close to seashell are: industry rd, okrika rd, NPA quarters, harbour rd, railway, wharf (abonnema wharf) rd etc.

Englishman see urself again cruize," Ȋ̝̊̅ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ suggest you'd took a̶̲̥̅ taxi." Guy u need to go back to second school and learn lexis and structure bfor coming here to talk, oya! Take correction, nxt tym say" Ȋ̝̊̅ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ suggest you'd take a̶̲̥̅ taxi." Ok! Clawn

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ogondah:

Pls everybody should look at cruize correcting some1 and also releasing blunders
" Amaechi & his cabinet HAS been as transparent as possible in relation to this job." Haba!!! Guy wetin happen, nawao. Guy nxt tym use HAVE ok!
Amaechi and his cabinet shows plurality.

amaechi n his cabinet (has)::::: is a correct english. The (His) there means ur still talking abt d same person.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ogondah:

lyk I said early u are still a baby trying understand english. But , let's me ask u,.
Bros stop falling your hands b4 you vomit pour here ooh! Like I said earlier not like i said early.
U are still a baby trying to understand english not u are still a baby trying understand english.
Let's me ask u should've been LET ME ASK YOU.
Bros i dey suspect say na forged results you dey use for this job ooh

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306:
If you were educated enough, you would've known that the money paid is used as account opening (which you can still withdraw). Secondly, the firm used is a well known bank that wouldn't involve themselves in a cheap scandal unless they come out openly to deny the process. I didn't do it for personal reasons but i will advice we'd allow those interested to go on and get theirs done

Correction: Advise

Mr educated man, I can't stoop down to exchange words with you! You must have noticed that I always ignore you in this thread.

Common sense should tell any reasonable person that there is no way all Niger Deltans can be paid N100 000 each. Someone is definitely trying to play smart somewhere. It could be the bank trying to increase their customer base or some fraudulent persons somewhere trying out their stuff.

Meanwhile, take the above correction and stop embarrassing people who you obviously cannot measure up with academically and otherwise. You are just exposing your ignorance, and, it is, in my opinion, a minus for you!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
please what does it take/cost to ban someone here? ..............this thread is strictly for newly recruited teachers in RS..not for these minions with strange names...please if you are not here to talk about issues related to our unpaid salary, steer clear this topic is not for u..haba what is all these!..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306:
Meant for you or meant to you? Wow.... New generation graduates my arse
y did u keep insulting ppl here anyhow, if truly u ar a graduate, u shudnt allow such people 2fool u. 100k each from a single individual, do u knw how many indigenes n non-indigenes we have in Niger Delta? Is time u stop callin ppl names even when they ar right.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please STOP all the insult exchange....am reporting u guys to the site administrator...you are derailing the thread please
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
GamaG: y did u keep insulting ppl here anyhow, if truly u ar a graduate, u shudnt allow such people 2fool u. 100k each from a single individual, do u knw how many indigenes n non-indigenes we have in Niger Delta? Is time u stop callin ppl names even when they ar right.
100k is not too much for the FG to pay each Niger Delta person.
Rivers State government yesterday, paid 10k to 200 persons in each ward in Rivers State. Do the maths and you'll realise that that value is achievable by the FGN.

Raxxye:

Correction: Advise

Meanwhile, take the above correction and stop embarrassing people who you obviously cannot measure up with academically and otherwise. You are just exposing your ignorance, and, it is, in my opinion, a minus for you!

I wish we can have a yardstick to measure our level of education and you will realise I'm milestones above you. No be pride, I scored one of the highest marks in the aptitude test that led to this employment.
I'm a G*I*F*T*E*D** M*O*T*H*E*R*F*U*C*K*I*N*G** G*E*N*I*U*S**
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
GamaG: y did u keep insulting ppl here anyhow, if truly u ar a graduate, u shudnt allow such people 2fool u. 100k each from a single individual, do u knw how many indigenes n non-indigenes we have in Niger Delta? Is time u stop callin ppl names even when they ar right.

Don't mind him; let him and his cohorts collect the money and come share the testimony here!

Paul Thor:
amaechi n his cabinet (has)::::: is a correct english. The (His) there means ur still talking abt d same person.

What did you say is correct,man?
Amaechi and his cabinet HAS...is very wrong!
Amaechi and his cabinet have... is correct

Amaechi with his cabinet has... is also correct!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Paul Thor:

My dear, I think d right grammar there is Amaechi and his cabinet HAVE... But if it is, Amaechi together wit his cabinet HAS...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306:
100k is not too much for the FG to pay each Niger Delta person.
Rivers State government yesterday, paid 10k to 200 persons in each ward in Rivers State. Do the maths and you'll realise that that value is achievable by the FGN.

I wish we can have a yardstick to measure our level of education and you will realise I'm milestones above you. No be pride, I scored one of the highest marks in the aptitude test that led to this employment.
I'm a G*I*F*T*E*D** M*O*T*H*E*R*F*U*C*K*I*N*G** G*E*N*I*U*S**

How about the correction? Have you taken note of it?

Seriously, I have assessed you already, and I have reached my conclusions: You aren't very academically sound afterall. Just an average dude, or a little below!

Actually, I'm going to ignore you totally henceforth. It is not in my character to exchange words with immature adults and deranged kids!

Let me add that I think you had issues with parental upbringing as a child. It is likely you were bullied and abused, and this leaves you as an unhappy adult who tries to feel relevant by bullying others. It is a medical/psychiatric condition you've got, and you definitely need help!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls, everybody sheathe your sword...Maybe, you haven't noticed what I just observed...Something is happening behind the scene! Be on your best behaviour...ADVICE NO BE CURSE!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
This Third World/Word War , we just fought, was actually ,the handiwork of the devil. It was, just the devil's strategy to tear us apart...I'm wiser now..."devil, shame shame shame...s-h-a-m-e!!" PEOPLE, na SALARY MATTER now.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
emekatex: My dear, I think d right grammar there is Amaechi and his cabinet HAVE... But if it is, Amaechi together wit his cabinet HAS...

Yes ur right.. With his cabinet shld attrack a singular verb... Tnks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
If you're commenting on this thread & you ain't talking salary, then you're in the wrong location.
All the new, genuine, 13000+ teachers want to hear is update on our salary & not all this grammatical correction bickering.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2014
Ogondah: House abeg make una vex for wetin I wan talk o, me self dey cry for the unpaid salary, but I jst have to disseminate dis info for all d interested non-education certified teachers(B.Sc, Hnd, B.tech, B.Eng etc) this is to inform all dat Admission has started for the 2014 batch PGDE program into the National Teaching Institute. So if any one is interested, log on to www.ntionline.com for more info.
Even dor money no dey, at list u fit try scratch out #2,350 to pick the form and get ur admission first, den dey hope and pray say by end of jan. Our money go show. Wish u all a prosperous and abundant money filled new yeaR, 5 month do waka! We still dey cari go, nobody waka, nobody go solo...Baba God e oh...awa case ooo... Na ur case ooo... Adukpe ooo(we thank You ooo)...sing wit me na
Hope d NTI is a recognised institution in Nigeria n beside,can I use NTI PGD certificate to read for my Master degree next year? Urgent response is needed b4 I spend d money on attractive booties.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2014
odeyiB:
Hope d NTI is a recognised institution in Nigeria n beside,can I use NTI PGD certificate to read for my Master degree next year? Urgent response is needed b4 I spend d money on attractive booties.
yes dear, it is a federal institution represented in all states in nigeria, wit hq in kaduna. Certificate is nationaly accepted to futher ur studies in education eg masters in education and phd in education. A pgd education certificate is equivalent to a b.ed certificate in terms of grade level and step.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Bio777 This Third World/Word War , we just fought, was actually ,the handiwork of the devil. It was, just the devil's strategy to tear us apart...I'm wiser now..."devil, shame shame shame...s-h-a-m-e!!" PEOPLE, na SALARY MATTER now.

Hahahahahahahahah am loving your repentance....pls man, its better this way...THUMBS UP
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Amaechi Assures On Salaries Of
13,200 Teachers
Posted by Kevin Nengia on Dec 20th,
2013 and filed under News. You can
follow any responses to this entry
through the RSS 2.0. Both comments
and pings are currently closed.
Rivers State Governor and Chairman of
Nigeria Governors Forum(NGF), Rt
Hon Chibuike Amaechi has promised
to pay arrears of newly recruited
13,200 teachers in the state.
He told a forum of medical doctors
yesterday that the teachers salaries
were being delayed due to
administrative hiccups that would soon
be resolved
“ I learnt their salary was being
delayed because they are sorting
issues of salary scale. We will work
that out and see what we will do about
it soon,’’ he promised.
It would be recalled that the newly
recruited teachers, since engagement
in August have not been paid, a
development that had raised
concerned among the teachers, friends
and relations.
Reacting to the governor’s promise, a
relation of one of the newly recruited
13,200 teachers who requested not to
be named, said the payment of the
teachers salaries without further
delay, would raise their morale and
commitment to their jobs and help
achieve the targeted high standard in
education in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2014
bio777: My people,abeg make una no vex. I prostrate like a Yoruba man...make una no vex...Na some people of no consequence, wey just wan take their dada disturb my blues...Pls pardon me.It is never in my nature to launch invective on people.
...the damage is done...you have shown yourself as someone of questionable character. learn to think before you act...it's obvious it's your nature to launch 'invective' on people.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
guys my belle dey cry my gotti done change 2 osama own. But wait some guys dey here dey insult themselves I guess una don eat abeg make una call me up insted 2 quarrel so I go fit com eat and colect moni shave. Once again I hate wat am cin here we should b at peace nd not war we should pray and not prey. I pray my oga @ d top shud pay me b4 13 jan
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2014
[/quote][quote author=Tekzyflex]Amaechi Assures On Salaries Of
13,200 Teachers
Posted by Kevin Nengia on Dec 20th,
2013 and filed under News. You can
follow any responses to this entry
through the RSS 2.0. Both comments
and pings are currently closed.
Rivers State Governor and Chairman of
Nigeria Governors Forum(NGF), Rt
Hon Chibuike Amaechi has promised
to pay arrears of newly recruited
13,200 teachers in the state.
He told a forum of medical doctors
yesterday that the teachers salaries
were being delayed due to
administrative hiccups that would soon
be resolved
“ I learnt their salary was being
delayed because they are sorting
issues of salary scale. We will work
that out and see what we will do about
it soon,’’ he promised.
It would be recalled that the newly
recruited teachers, since engagement
in August have not been paid, a
development that had raised
concerned among the teachers, friends
and relations.
Reacting to the governor’s promise, a
relation of one of the newly recruited
13,200 teachers who requested not to
be named, said the payment of the
teachers salaries without further
delay, would raise their morale and
commitment to their jobs and help
achieve the targeted high standard in
education in the state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Work no pay teachers, pls show empathy to ur colleagues. My Dear Governor, pls pay me my salary in arrears, i'm koboless, before its too late for my steadfastness. Pls house help me to remind the Governor. Or truancy will loom on my side sooner/later.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
marcodura: Work no pay teachers, pls show empathy to ur colleagues. My Dear Governor, pls pay me my salary in arrears, i'm koboless, before its too late for my steadfastness. Pls house help me to remind the Governor. Or truancy will loom on my side sooner/later.
Abeg help us tell am o cos boyz are not smiling rite nw
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
mathmatica: ...the damage is done...you have shown yourself as someone of questionable character. learn to think before you act...it's obvious it's your nature to launch 'invective' on people.
@MADmatica, pls, let a sleeping lion be...If your looking for trouble, I can double it for you!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
mathmatica: ...the damage is done...you have shown yourself as someone of questionable character. learn to think before you act...it's obvious it's your nature to launch 'invective' on people.
You are oblivious of the obvious fact that, I never go out of my way, looking for trouble...Whenever, I make any offensive comment, it is always done in retaliation.Do you expect me to sit and watch people, batter me with words? Whether you accept my apology or not, matters very little to me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Make we talk about salaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Rentage has expired oooooo, God hav mercy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
barikay: Rentage has expired oooooo, God hav mercy
My broda God is our strength,mine wud expire next month but am worried,cos no certainty wen we wud be paid.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
if the government had paid us long ago, all this grammar this and grammar that, would hve been happily ignored. Well, they cant owe us forever, soon whether they like it or not, our endurance trek will end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.