Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2430141 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Like play, like play dis people don carry our salary enter 2014 chai!, its very painful sha but thank God for seeing us all tru 2013. Happy new year in advance fellas
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
etin06: Like play, like play dis people don carry our salary enter 2014 chai!, its very painful sha but thank God for seeing us all tru 2013. Happy new year in advance fellas
wish u all d best friend
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year people......The battle has just began for this Apc governor Ameachi. We must not fold our arms and languish in abject penury for 6 months without pay and no damn person is coming out to address the situation. This is not the era of kuntakunte(the black slave),we are not slave neither are we illiterates. We need an answer to this negligence and total silence by the government that employed us. Happy new year ones again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Tekzyflex: Happy new year people......The battle has just began for this Apc governor Ameachi. We must not fold our arms and languish in abject penury for 6 months without pay and no damn person is coming out to address the situation. This is not the era of kuntakunte(the black slave),we are not slave neither are we illiterates. We need an answer to this negligence and total silence by the government that employed us. Happy new year ones again.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, GREAT TEKZY. You have spoken wisely.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Tekzyflex: Happy new year people......The battle has just began for this Apc governor Ameachi. We must not fold our arms and languish in abject penury for 6 months without pay and no damn person is coming out to address the situation. This is not the era of kuntakunte(the black slave),we are not slave neither are we illiterates. We need an answer to this negligence and total silence by the government that employed us. Happy new year ones again.
Let‘s be careful with our words, or els we ‘ll say something that‘ ll cause us to regret or say “had i know“. Please!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Fiafiad: Let‘s be careful with our words, or els we ‘ll say something that‘ ll cause us to regret or say “had i know“. Please!

Had it been Nelson mandela had this kind of your thought, maybe south Africans will still be suffering the Apartheid regime.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2014
Api new year and here is the message.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Good morning dis year, New money dis year. Dis year no more loss. If u believe say amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Fiafiad: Let‘s be careful with our words, or els we ‘ll say something that‘ ll cause us to regret or say “had i know“. Please!
Amaechi should pick a shovel, dig 6 feet and bury his face in SHAME. I wish, Amaechi stumble on this thread and read how he started out as our hero and declined to zero in our estimation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2014
edin: Good morning dis year, New money dis year. Dis year no more loss. If u believe say amen.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Governor Amaechi on 95:1Fm this Morning.Accused the Commissioner of Education of employing the 13,0000 Teachers without working in partnership with the ministry of Finance and the Budject Department. He equally berated the two Boards for giving out appointment letters without stating the Amount to be paid as Salary.He said that the Money would be paid by January and that he's not happy that the money is accummulating adding that the more it accummulates,the burden for the Govt becomes much. I wish the Two Boards would respect themselves and do their administrative work thoroughly.The Boards are the one's sabotaging every effort made in this recruitment. Pls for further sensitisation of the public for this Non Payment issue.Watch out for premium Times News tommorow cos I have already sent reports to them and they promised to carry the report on tommorows edition. Pls for those on Twitter,Facebook,2go,Whatsaap pls make this issue to be a talking point on the various Social Networks. God bless us all in 2014

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2014
@Rexmarysweet. Bros thanks 4 ur effort. Dear teachers of distinction, pls let's co-operate and send the infor across in regards to this our ugly situatiön. Maybe, if they hear our complain from all angle, they will react.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2014
Let's seek the face of God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Rexmarysweet: Governor Amaechi on 95:1Fm this Morning.Accused the Commissioner of Education of employing the 13,0000 Teachers without working in partnership with the ministry of Finance and the Budject Department. He equally berated the two Boards for giving out appointment letters without stating the Amount to be paid as Salary.He said that the Money would be paid by January and that he's not happy that the money is accummulating adding that the more it accummulates,the burden for the Govt becomes much. I wish the Two Boards would respect themselves and do their administrative work thoroughly.The Boards are the one's sabotaging every effort made in this recruitment. Pls for further sensitisation of the public for this Non Payment issue.Watch out for premium Times News tommorow cos I have already sent reports to them and they promised to carry the report on tommorows edition. Pls for those on Twitter,Facebook,2go,Whatsaap pls make this issue to be a talking point on the various Social Networks. God bless us all in 2014
i hope say govt is saying d truth, because i will not resume if am nt paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Great teachers of distinction let's continue to keep our faith alive because no going back and it's our turn to smile I wish all a prosperous 2014.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Patience, what will be, will be.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2014

My friend,i'm sorry to say dis...You're a very big fool!!!A mediocre for dat matter...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dumb:

My friend,i'm sorry to say dis...You're a very big fool!!!A mediocre for dat matter...
Just listen to the person calling me fool, a stranger in this forum. “Dumb“ Like ur name implies, ur a Dumb. Ist because u r hungry to receive ur salary does mean that u should insult the Governor? All the while that u were jobless, who gave u a job? Why cant u exercise simple patience. U are on probation and u want to cause riot beacause u were not paid ur salary. I dont even believe u go to work, because most of u that does‘nt even goes to work were the ones dieing for the payment of the salary. “Bigger Fool“
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Had it been Nelson mandela had this kind of your thought, maybe south Africans will still be suffering the Apartheid regime.
My brother, it‘s not everything that should be handle with violence or abuses, It has not help to sulve problems. I think nobody instructed the Governor to give us this job and maybe it might not be the fault of the Gov. in the delay of the payment of our salary. I only advised us to handle situation with caution even though it‘s painful, this does not make me a mediocre or a coward. “ Discretion is the better path of valour and caution is the wiser path of bravery“

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is new year pls. Lets not start d year with what am seeing above. Let peace keep us till dat day
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fiafiad: Just listen to the person calling me fool, a stranger in this forum. “Dumb“ Like ur name implies, ur a Dumb. Ist because u r hungry to receive ur salary does mean that u should insult the Governor? All the while that u were jobless, who gave u a job? Why cant u exercise simple patience. U are on probation and u want to cause riot beacause u were not paid ur salary. I dont even believe u go to work, because most of u that does‘nt even goes to work were the ones dieing for the payment of the salary. “Bigger Fool“
@FearFear, a piece of advice for you...Leave Amaechi to carry his own cross..If you don't, you would expose yourself to strong verbal trashing...Pls, also note, nobody has called for a riot...Amaechi giving us job is not a very big deal.After all, we also gave him job, because, we voted him to power.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fiafiad: Just listen to the person calling me fool, a stranger in this forum. “Dumb“ Like ur name implies, ur a Dumb. Ist because u r hungry to receive ur salary does mean that u should insult the Governor? All the while that u were jobless, who gave u a job? Why cant u exercise simple patience. U are on probation and u want to cause riot beacause u were not paid ur salary. I dont even believe u go to work, because most of u that does‘nt even goes to work were the ones dieing for the payment of the salary. “Bigger Fool“

My friend,i hope u are not among the newly recruited teachers coz your ''English language'' is totally ridiculous!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dumb:

My friend,i hope u are not among the newly recruited teachers coz your ''English language'' is totally ridiculous!!!!
Just keep quiet if u dont have anything to write. If my write-up is not good enough, do it better let‘s see. “Fool“ dumb dumb dumb....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fiafiad: Just keep quiet if u dont have anything to write. If my write-up is not good enough, do it better let‘s see. “Fool“ dumb dumb dumb....

@Fearfear,i can see dat u are noting but a joker.....I can see dat u are out to insult..I dont blame u sha..Amaechi pikin!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014

You have just change ur name from “Dumb“ to “Nobody“ this is even the worse. Dont wory, by the time ur salary is paid this month as we all anticipate, you will answer “SOMBODY“
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
bio777: Amaechi should pick a shovel, dig 6 feet and bury his face in SHAME. I wish, Amaechi stumble on this thread and read how he started out as our hero and declined to zero in our estimation.

He is still the most courageous govornor have seen. 2013 was great because he summed up courage to give me Job. He is zero in ur estimation but for me, i dont know of others, he is forever a hero. 5 month without payment, my hope is they must pay is just a matter of time, i willl wait, God am greatful for everything, u are too much.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 02, 2014
wealthyprince:

He is still the most courageous govornor have seen. 2013 was great because he summed up courage to give me Job. He is zero in ur estimation but for me, i dont know of others, he is forever a hero. 5 month without payment, my hope is they must pay is just a matter of time, i willl wait, God am greatful for everything, u are too much.
My brother, God will reward u for beign so greatful to Amaechi, our amiable Governor. Inspite of the delay in the payment of salary.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 02, 2014
bio777: @FearFear, a piece of advice for you...Leave Amaechi to carry his own cross..If you don't, you would expose yourself to strong verbal trashing...Pls, also note, nobody has called for a riot...Amaechi giving us job is not a very big deal.After all, we also gave him job, because, we voted him to power.
Hey, if u dont know, know it now. Amaechi giving u a job is a very big deal.
Go out there and see for urself were, PhD and Msc degree holders are looking for this ur kind of Teaching job.
U talk as if u r not in Nigeria.
Atleast, this job will pave way for u to a greater hight, u may even secure a better job as a result of this job. Please dont imitate and talk like those ungreatful men/women.
Governors have come and gone, who amongs them gave us job? If not for the decision of Gov. Amaechi to be transparent about the recruitment, most of us wouldnt have secured this job.
Let us not be like a bad house-wife, when the going is good, he is my husband, when it‘s bad, he is nolonger my husband.
Be greatful.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2014
So on point..
wealthyprince:

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 4:55am On Jan 02, 2014
I hate people insulting the governor when he has done more than enuf in keeping their mouth rolling n giving them a hope of salary. Everyone shud try n be grateful for once n alwaz knw dat life isnt a bed of roses.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 5:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Some persons are just too flippant and rash without any sensible reasoning. Most of us claiming to have been something b4, were in dungeon full of horror. This God sent Governor came and rescued us without any price being paid for.

Our dear Governor, God is taken u to a height u've never dreamt of. Even if u refuse to get there, the sky is ur starting point and ur end has no returns because ur destined to be a blessing to nations. God bless U Sir.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2014
I wonder why some persons are very insulting, arrogant and rude in their expressions in this forum. To me, this forum is meant to serve as information medium for updates. Also, pls house b4 u comment watch ur utterances and grammar, edit b4 u post.
I'm supportive of the plans to cry foul to our Loving Governor to harken 2 our plights. Which ever means he can hear us crying for help. because the non payment of our salaries is very appalling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.