Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,107 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2434891 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ogondah: House abeg make una vex for wetin I wan talk o, me self dey cry for the unpaid salary, but I jst have to disseminate dis info for all d interested non-education certified teachers(B.Sc, Hnd, B.tech, B.Eng etc) this is to inform all dat Admission has started for the 2014 batch PGDE program into the National Teaching Institute. So if any one is interested, log on to www.ntionline.com for more info.
Even dor money no dey, at list u fit try scratch out #2,350 to pick the form and get ur admission first, den dey hope and pray say by end of jan. Our money go show. Wish u all a prosperous and abundant money filled new yeaR, 5 month do waka! We still dey cari go, nobody waka, nobody go solo...Baba God e oh...awa case ooo... Na ur case ooo... Adukpe ooo(we thank You ooo)...sing wit me na
abi u no dey understand wetin we dey nyan here? If N2350 dey for person hand, we go complain say moni no dey for xmas? Abeg pgde program no dey finish. First thing first ''payment''

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
GamaG: abi u no dey understand wetin we dey nyan here? If N2350 dey for person hand, we go complain say moni no dey for xmas? Abeg pgde program no dey finish. First thing first ''payment''

No wahala, na em make I say make we no vex for wetin I talk. But, d info na for ppl way fit still get d money. For those asking about d scratch card, pls go to any Zenith Bank and pay the money, and u ll b given the pin wch u ll use online
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls for those interested in the pgd form, pls check on the website and certify the closes venue to you before u fill d form.
Congratulooooopia for the safe landi.g of 2014
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please house do we have a legal right if ameachi been remove today in respect to our job.any lawyer here pls reply.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please house do we have a legal right if ameachi been remove today in respect to our job.any lawyer here pls reply.
Yes, we do. The major diff being the rivers state government whichvll alwaz be, even if some other persons come to office tomorow.
No shaking my friend.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Why worry: nobody is ousting Amaechi from office. Chill my guy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Finally Ameachi get mind oooo. Don't he have sleepless night at all? Well, hapi new year 2 u all in adv
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2013
profkalu: Pls note, those who are having one issue or the other with their new appointment letter @ PPSB including ommision of letter, wrong spelling of names, steps issues, re-posting and many others as long as you have the old appointment letter and yoy have laid your complaint You are hereby required to come back to sssboard on monday next week being 30th when the correction must have been effected to collect your letters. If you cant come on 30th, you can come early Jan said by one of the Directors @ the board today. Salary Hope laoding ooooooo!
Helo n very gud morning to every one out there. Pls today is the said monday for going to sssb for collection of the must -have -been corrected letters and omissions. Any update on the issue ll be of great help, as soon as any get to the board.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Mak tham pay us our salary nw or .......................
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2013
profkalu: Pls note, those who are having one issue or the other with their new appointment letter @ PPSB including ommision of letter, wrong spelling of names, steps issues, re-posting and many others as long as you have the old appointment letter and yoy have laid your complaint You are hereby required to come back to sssboard on monday next week being 30th when the correction must have been effected to collect your letters. If you cant come on 30th, you can come early Jan said by one of the Directors @ the board today. Salary Hope laoding ooooooo!
Some one at least is suppose to be at the board already na, abi go-slow still full road.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Great colleagues, I know, some of us are afraid, we might lose our jobs if we try to assert our rights.But, I tell you frankly, If we keep on keeping mum, this wickedness and insensitivity will never cease.We need to agree on a solution...What if we take a date and congregate at the boards or secretariat? My bros, my sis, nobody will lose his/her job on account of demanding his/her due, rather, those zombies withholding our due will be the ones to lose sleep, after seeing the hunger in our faces and hearing the anger in our voices.That way, I assure you, the process for speedy payment would be fully activated.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2013
bio777: Great colleagues, I know, some of us are afraid, we might lose our jobs if we try to assert our rights.But, I tell you frankly, If we keep on keeping mum, this wickedness and insensitivity will never cease.We need to agree on a solution...What if we take a date and congregate at the boards or secretariat? My bros, my sis, nobody will lose his/her job on account of demanding his/her due, rather, those zombies withholding our due will be the ones to lose sleep, after seeing the hunger in our faces and hearing the anger in our voices.That way, I assure you, the process for speedy payment would be fully activated.
Let us not be hasty in taken unnecessary action which may eventually lead to “had i know“
Let‘s keep cool, in a very short periode of time we shall all be paid our dues. Am telling u brother, u will give this same advise to sombody someday.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2013
bio777: Great colleagues, I know, some of us are afraid, we might lose our jobs if we try to assert our rights.But, I tell you frankly, If we keep on keeping mum, this wickedness and insensitivity will never cease.We need to agree on a solution...What if we take a date and congregate at the boards or secretariat? My bros, my sis, nobody will lose his/her job on account of demanding his/her due, rather, those zombies withholding our due will be the ones to lose sleep, after seeing the hunger in our faces and hearing the anger in our voices.That way, I assure you, the process for speedy payment would be fully activated.
rememba u are still on probation. He who pays d piper dictates the tone.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Fiafiad: Let us not be hasty in taken unnecessary action which may eventually lead to “had i know“
Let‘s keep cool, in a very short periode of time we shall all be paid our dues. Am telling u brother, u will give this same advise to sombody someday.
My bros, the suggestion I offered was well thought out. It wasn't hasty.It was born as a result of long period of endurance and patience.How long must we continue keeping cool while they take us for fools? I tell you bros, someday, you gonna give somebody this advice, "it is very dangerous to keep mum in the face of danger"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
edin: rememba u are still on probation. He who pays d piper dictates the tone.
Thanks a lot for that wise proverb but in this case, the piper has not been paid, so therefore nobody can dictate the tune.You mean, because we are on probation, we should not cry and protest when we face ill treatment from our employers? Haba!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
After 2 years, u can suggest that, but 4 now, not wise at all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
frachy: After 2 years, u can suggest that, but 4 now, not wise at all.
2 y*e*a*r*s ? Frachy ! You must be joking. I laugh to it.HAHAHA HOHOHO HEHEHE....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pearluche: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dear Candidate, Further to your success in the Driving Test, you are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in a Panel Interview for the position of Sales Executive in NBPlc. Details are as follows, Date : Friday the 3rd Of January, 2014, Venue : NB plc Accommodation Centre, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , LagosTime : 8.00am Prompt.

Please did anybody receive this text of is a friend who just sent it to me teasing me? Somebody help please!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DjBritish(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
It wil b unwise 2 take such hastty decision@bio,rem we ar members of Rivas State branch of NUT,so if we ar aggrieved,we shud write dem first and nt takin laws in2 our hands.Moreover,we ar on probation as such may nt ve dat ryt of protest
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
pearluche: Dear Candidate, Further to your success in the Driving Test, you are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in a Panel Interview for the position of Sales Executive in NBPlc. Details are as follows, Date : Friday the 3rd Of January, 2014, Venue : NB plc Accommodation Centre, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , LagosTime : 8.00am Prompt.

Please did anybody receive this text of is a friend who just sent it to me teasing me? Somebody help please!
We sincerely, would have loved to help but it seems you are in the wrong place.Pls, read the title of this thread..Thanks and byebye.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
DjBritish: It wil b unwise 2 take such hastty decision@bio,rem we ar members of Rivas State branch of NUT,so if we ar aggrieved,we shud write dem first and nt takin laws in2 our hands.Moreover,we ar on probation as such may nt ve dat ryt of protest
For your information, we are not yet members of NUT. Our membership starts from the day we pay our first membership dues.With all modesty, thinking that we could write to them to intervene is living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
DjBritish: It wil b unwise 2 take such hastty decision@bio,rem we ar members of Rivas State branch of NUT,so if we ar aggrieved,we shud write dem first and nt takin laws in2 our hands.Moreover,we ar on probation as such may nt ve dat ryt of protest
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ogondah:

No wahala, na em make I say make we no vex for wetin I talk. But, d info na for ppl way fit still get d money. For those asking about d scratch card, pls go to any Zenith Bank and pay the money, and u ll b given the pin wch u ll use online

pls when is the deadline for the purchase of the form
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:

Some one at least is suppose to be at the board already na, abi go-slow still full road.
info from PPSB. Some of the new AP letters with one error or d other hv been corrected and ready for collection. Therefore, go and check if urs is among those dt are ready, if no, then call bck by nxt wk monday. Happy new yr in anticipation!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Let's be thankful †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ almighty God 4 His mercies nd 4 d fact dat we re alive till d last days of 2013 a fulfilling year at dat. I know we re not happy cos of d salary but 4 sure we will be paid our salaries. I urge all of u †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ join me †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ celebrate God 4 all He has done 4 us dis year nd step into 2014 wit high hopes cos we will ve an Overflow of Anointing + His Exceeding Grace. Let's go there 2014 on my mind. Happy new year in advance teachers of distinction. SHOWING THE DIFFERENCE.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2013
A peaceful protest is a right to every living soul (whether on probation or parole). Though i don't buy the idea of protesting for whatever reason now, considering the political atmosphere of the state, the governors' political rivals will end up using our protest to stir more noise and political points against the governor
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Whether salary or no salary ooo...Am so greatful to God for being alive and for the expectancy of my salary come next year.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2013
God is our refuge & strength...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
pearluche: Dear Candidate, Further to your success in the Driving Test, you are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in a Panel Interview for the position of Sales Executive in NBPlc. Details are as follows, Date : Friday the 3rd Of January, 2014, Venue : NB plc Accommodation Centre, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , LagosTime : 8.00am Prompt.

did u apply for such job? Did u go for any driving test? Ask urself questions and give urself sincere and open ur eyes wide and think twice before u act because there are desperate criminal and 419 out there who want to dupe people by all means. Bewise! Go to NBCplc and confirmed or else sorry na ur name.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Welcome on Board to 2013 Airwayz,flight 365 dayz.I believe you have your tickets,which is PRAYER. We'll be flying@100% success level and 30,000 ft above failure.Tighten your seatbelt and relax as we are about to take off with pilot JESUS CHRIST on route 2014 .We shall be stopping over @ Divine breakthrough,Massive Prosperity annointing and abundant blessings airports.You & your family will surely land safely @ 2014 Int'l Airport Enjoy the ride in JESUS name AMEN .always be the best.click like if u love dis massage

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
No matter what! Whatever challenge we are facing now concerning our salary is not strange, so many new employer in civil service have had there own share before they stabilize. Why some keep complaining and reacting which is normal in situation like this, i choose to praise God. In everything give thanks to God for it is will concerning u. 1Thessolonians 5:17. All we need is just a little patience. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Goodbye 2013, the year of no salary and come on board 2014, the year of overflowing fund and plenticious salary payment.
Congrats to all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.