Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2430142 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Tekzyflex: Merry xmas to all my heroic colleagues
HEROIC COLLEAGUES... Hahhahahhahahahahhaha. We're Really heroic bro
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2013
Aluu4 were killed and the social media helped escalated its injustice to the world, the social media also escalated mr. Shams (my oga at the top) blunder to the world.
With these happening to us, i think we can use the same social media by exposing the slave trade we're going through in the hands of these NICCURS by sharing the message on facebook, whatsapp, viber, bbm, twitter and so on. We can come up with an accepted hash tag on twitter.
If all of us do it together and urge our friends to keep sharing and talking about it, i think it will be the right step in the right direction.
Else, we should wait till the end of February to be paid... I for one person is still enjoying MAMA THANK YOU and has not and Wȋ̊ℓℓ never borrow a penny till February when we're paid

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Magnificento: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
AS THIS GOVERNMENT GET MIND TO FEEL SAY WE GO SURVIVE EVEN IF THEM NO PAY US 1YEAR SALARY? THEN WE GO SHOW THEM SAY THE SCHOOL/STUDENTS TOO GO SURVIVE WHEN WE START SKIPPING CLASSES. JUST AS I WRITE THIS UPDATE ITS 2PM YET I NEVER EVEN BATH because NO MONEY TO COMMOT GO CHOP FREE FOOD SEF. kIA!!..NA WA O. ABEG IF YOUR HOUSE DE VERY CLOSE TO ME (ELEKAHIA) JUST ALERT ME MAKE I TREK COME CHOP FOR UR HOUSE AFTERALL WHY ARE WE COLLEAGUES.?? If this post make u smile abeg keep smiling but if d post no make u smile abeg make u know say no be your condition worse pass, cheer up n look @ d bright side. MERRY XMAS 2 YOU ALL

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Udehpj: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
this is the worst xmas i av even experience even wen i was in private school i enjoy my last xmas with xmas gift from mu oga as in bag of rice n others tin bt nw dat i av gotten Government job i can nt even buy xmas gift 4 ma papa rather i borrow 5k today to manage for today, God help me ooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2013
Hello any body home.....make una no give up naaa......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Udeh pj: this is the worst xmas i av even experience even wen i was in private school i enjoy my last xmas with xmas gift from mu oga as in bag of rice n others tin bt nw dat i av gotten Government job i can nt even buy xmas gift 4 ma papa rather i borrow 5k today to manage for today, God help me ooooo
. My dear, pls dnt ever think of going bck to Egypt where u had alot of cucumber and cabbage but as a slave. Thats wht d Israilites said wen dey were on their way to d land of CANNAN (D PROMISE LAND). My honourable colleagues, dis situation is surmauntable and by God's grace we've already conquared d whole ugly situations. Remember ... "The EGYPTIANS u see 2day; u shall see them no more" Now rejoice and wait for ur crown of glory! Happy New year in anticipation!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2013
My colleagues, my candid advice is we should look for assistance somewhere else if we can ά̲̣̥πϑ manage ђã†̥ we have for now, no matter how little it is. This situation is happpening now because we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ started. Once everything has been sorted out, we will always receive our salary every month. Endurance is the key. Like ð saying goes, nothing good comes easy. Most Great men today started from ð scratch. Behind every dark cloud, there is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ silver lining. So patience ά̲̣̥πϑ endurance is all we need. Besides, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ я̲̅ nt even seeing ð lamentations here, so it doesn't make any sense. God will always make ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ way for those that believe.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Why are they not saying anything? Even if they are not ready to pay us,atleast they should tell us wats on their mind cos January will nt be easy ooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Why are they not saying anything? Even if they are not ready to pay us,atleast they should tell us wats on their mind cos January will nt be easy ooooo. We need an official statement from the board or the governor that employed us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tekzyflex: Why are they not saying anything? Even if they are not ready to pay us,atleast they should tell us wats on their mind cos January will nt be easy ooooo. We need an official statement from the board or the governor that employed us.
Exactly,they should come out n give us situation report instead of ignoring us as if we re fools.However,i'm a Lab scientist n will go back 2 my field come jan.As 4 sch i will give them wut they want.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Honourable Colleagues, Its A Matter Of Days And All These ll Be Over.
As Difficult As It Seem, Its Just A Passage And Not The Destination.
REMEMBER, NO MATA D WEIGHT OF AN ELEPHANT, E NO FIT CAUSE EARTHQUAKE.
BEST WISHES.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
We are in a civilized Society for God sake;they should come out and give an official statement.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tekzyflex: We are in a civilized Society for God sake;they should come out and give an official statement.
My Bros everything will soon come to normality. We are not the only ones being affected.

Newly Recruited Teachers in Akwa Ibom State, that resumed work on March this year, were paid after working 4 good Eight (cool months. Being october and since then, they have not received the arrears the govt. Promised to pay them uptill date. Their statistics is just about 1,450 compare to our number.

It's obvious that ours will never be like their own. Though it is very painful mostly in this festive period, l know God is at work and will make it happen very soon.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ralfdudu(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hopesweet: My Bros everything will soon come to normality. We are not the only one being affected.

Newly Recruited Teachers in Akwa Ibom State, that resumed work on March this year, were paid after working 4 good Eight (cool months. Being october and since then, they hav not have received the arrears the govt. Promised to pay them uptill date. Their statistics is just about 1,450 compare to our number.

It's obvious that ours will never be like their own. Though it is very painful mostly in this festive period, l know God is at work and will make it happen very soon.
lagos state also recruited teachers this year and they paid them thesame month they started
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Magnificento: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
New Teacher : “What is 1+1?”
Students: ”8''
New Teacher: “Correct”! What is 2+5?”
Students: “14″
New Teacher: “Correct”! “What is 4+6?”
Students:”20”
New Teacher : “Correct”! ”Who is the
Vice president of Nigeria?”
Students: ”Rotimi Amaechi”
New Teacher: “Correct”!, ”Who is the
governor of Rivers State?”
Students: “Wole Soyinka”
New Teacher Akpos: ''Correct''! Who is the Rivers State Commisioner of Police?”
Students: ''Asari Dokubo”
New Teacher: “Good!” it’s going to remain like that until government pays me and my 12999 colleagues our 6months salary!”

Happy Boxing Day

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its quit paethetic to most of us this season. I have not gone out of the house since morning because I dont want any child or even a youth to tell me DO XMAS for me and I will incapable to do something. So to avoid such I lock up myself in the house alone. Pls God come to our aid and touch the heart of this pple to make them release our salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
im sory, i dnt mean to hurt anyone bt jus wnt to coment on dis salary wahala.. A neighbour of mine dat teaches in rumuokwuta girls told me dat during dia time in 2003 wen they were recruited by d riv state govt, they did nt receive any pay for 9 solid mnths.. She said infact they were very happy jus for d fact dat they were no longer jobless. Nd nobody was thinkn of d salary.. Sufering nd smiling
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ralfdudu: lagos state also recruited teachers this year and they paid them thesame month they started
Good! This is the man.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
trexglox: im sory, i dnt mean to hurt anyone bt jus wnt to coment on dis salary wahala.. A neighbour of mine dat teaches in rumuokwuta girls told me dat during dia time in 2003 wen they were recruited by d riv state govt, they did nt receive any pay for 9 solid mnths.. She said infact they were very happy jus for d fact dat they were no longer jobless. Nd nobody was thinkn of d salary.. Sufering nd smiling
( 1). 2003 n 2013 re not thesame time.(2). d cost of living in 2003 n 2013 re incomparable. (3)2003 was analog age while 2013 is digital age ie. There re many softwares nw dat aid speed n accuracy in compilation of data. (4) d stress n scrutiny 13000 passed through underscored every other year teachers recruitment in d state. (5 )there should be innovation to d best rather than system deterioration or stagnation (6) d recruitment includes non indigene who re from far distance n may travel far (cost of transport is exorbitant) (7) and to crown it all.... december is a sensitive month of celebration, marking d end of d yr but, here we re, running into burrow of hide out, so as to avoid humiliation from our creditors.bad omen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
trexglox: im sory, i dnt mean to hurt anyone bt jus wnt to coment on dis salary wahala.. A neighbour of mine dat teaches in rumuokwuta girls told me dat during dia time in 2003 wen they were recruited by d riv state govt, they did nt receive any pay for 9 solid mnths.. She said infact they were very happy jus for d fact dat they were no longer jobless. Nd nobody was thinkn of d salary.. Sufering nd smiling
Those are backyard employment and cannot be compared to ours.
Ours is an open employment in which some of us were been posted to the rural areas.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
ThankGod for this thread, anytime i remember what am passing through i will just login and start reading 'your' comments , i come to see that am not alone and i feel elated ..i dont want to say we are hapless because what i envisage is a rosy future...Jehovah is seeing our plight and will continue to sustain us..keep your head high for we ll soon have a cause to smile....and to my distinctive colleagues who have been building this thread ......thumbs up to u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Patience is not easy, but in this situation that is what we need. It is still good that u have Job and u are expecting something by 2014 than not having job and expecting nothing. Before banana begins to grow monkeys were eating. God said, and we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28. It is working for our good. Be thankful 2014 is few days to go.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2013
As for me, it is a big pity that my students Wȋ̊ℓℓ not be learning anything meaningful from me until I'm being FULLY PAID. It might not be the best option but the government has played the drum and I Wȋ̊ℓℓ be dancing to the tone.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Let d perm sec release an official statement
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
I think the most annoying thing in this unfolding turn of events is the deafening silence on the part of the employers; no statement from the permanent secretary, commissioner for education or the governor! It is as if 13000 men and women are being taken for granted, and it is most unfortunate!

If you are owing someone and it is time when his debt is due to be paid, it is only reasonable that you pay him up, or at least calm his nerves by pleading for more time if the money isn't available then. Government's silence at this time is the height of insensitvity!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Raxxye: I think the most annoying thing in this unfolding turn of events is the deafening silence on the part of the employers; no statement from the permanent secretary, commissioner for education or the governor! It is as if 13000 men and women are being taken for granted, and it is most unfortunate!

If you are owing someone and it is time when his debt is due to be paid, it is only reasonable that you pay him up, or at least calm his nerves by pleading for more time if the money isn't available then. Government's silence at this time is the hieight of insensitvity!
Commissioner?..ehn...That lady is a crook.Her ways are very crooked.You can never hear her speak, because,it is a grand conspiracy and she is the lead conspirator..
Come January 13, I know,some of my esteemed colleagues will easily be cowed to go and resume.For me, no matter the size of intimidation, I will NEVER cower.My position still remains,NO PAY NO WORK.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
No matter how dark the cloud may seems to be above it is brighter than you can ever imagine. Happy new year in advance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
House abeg make una vex for wetin I wan talk o, me self dey cry for the unpaid salary, but I jst have to disseminate dis info for all d interested non-education certified teachers(B.Sc, Hnd, B.tech, B.Eng etc) this is to inform all dat Admission has started for the 2014 batch PGDE program into the National Teaching Institute. So if any one is interested, log on to www.ntionline.com for more info.
Even dor money no dey, at list u fit try scratch out #2,350 to pick the form and get ur admission first, den dey hope and pray say by end of jan. Our money go show. Wish u all a prosperous and abundant money filled new yeaR, 5 month do waka! We still dey cari go, nobody waka, nobody go solo...Baba God e oh...awa case ooo... Na ur case ooo... Adukpe ooo(we thank You ooo)...sing wit me na
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
That's nt ð website, its www.nti-nigeria.org
Ogondah: House abeg make una vex for wetin I wan talk o, me self dey cry for the unpaid salary, but I jst have to disseminate dis info for all d interested non-education certified teachers(B.Sc, Hnd, B.tech, B.Eng etc) this is to inform all dat Admission has started for the 2014 batch PGDE program into the National Teaching Institute. So if any one is interested, log on to www.ntionline.com for more info.
Even dor money no dey, at list u fit try scratch out #2,350 to pick the form and get ur admission first, den dey hope and pray say by end of jan. Our money go show. Wish u all a prosperous and abundant money filled new yeaR, 5 month do waka! We still dey cari go, nobody waka, nobody go solo...Baba God e oh...awa case ooo... Na ur case ooo... Adukpe ooo(we thank You ooo)...sing wit me na
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Where can we get d scratch card
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
pls how can one get the scratch card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.