Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,982 members, 7,915,869 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2458142 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
So when I later called back which is like 1hr ago, d person told me that d board asked them to submit the list of those banking with them and that they were just coming back from there.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Stories shall never end!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls the news is not meant for everyone, only for those who need it so u can choose to just silently ignore if it's of no use to you pls.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Friends, i went to PPSB 2day to check whether d error on my new AP letter has been corrected and ready for collection. But one of d big heads in Admin (Director of Admin i guess so) called us, spoke to us and asked us to pls go and come bck on monday nxt wk, according to him "d typist is around and he said he can't finish d work in two days time because we are many and he needs one wk for dt" hence, those dt can come on 30th shuld do so and collect theirs. Hwever, those that can not, shuld come early january for theirs too. He also advised us to inform those dt hv one error or d other to come for their own corrections nw bfore it is too late. Thats d latest info!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
amarachi124: Stories shall never end!
U always login to see what others have put up to ease ur tension and u will not keep quiet rather than to discredit the information and the person that gave the info.
This is not fair at all.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
frachy: Stanbic bank came to our school for us(new teachers) to bank with them so I made an enquiry from the principal who told me the four banks they use in the school but that stanbic is sourcing for customers so that when they get enough names, they'll present them to the board that these are the people banking with them, after the board has taken down those names, the remaining names without banks will now have banks assigned to them while stanbic will be added among the banks. She told me that we don't choose banks ourselves, the govt does that. She also said that when Eco bank which is now among their banks came to source for customers some few years bank and promised them loan, many teachers wanted to change from the banks assigned to them to Eco but it was a herculean task. So she advised me that it's better I register with Stanbic in case we don't like the bank we'll be assigned to.
frachy: I was called today to confirm that it's only Stanbic that I'm using as my bank so I believe smthn positive is happening. 'God who brought us this far can NEVER abandon us'...
frachy: .
she may be right .Tanx for d information
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls note, those who are having one issue or the other with their new appointment letter @ PPSB including ommision of letter, wrong spelling of names, steps issues, re-posting and many others as long as you have the old appointment letter and yoy have laid your complaint You are hereby required to come back to sssboard on monday next week being 30th when the correction must have been effected to collect your letters. If you cant come on 30th, you can come early Jan said by one of the Directors @ the board today. Salary Hope laoding ooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Frachy pls are you of UBE or PPSB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
when you look at others with their land and gold
think that Christ has promise you his rest untold
count your many blessing money can not buy
and it will surprise you wat the Lord has done.

REMEMBER THAT,
the bottom pot is the sweetest.
best wishes to every one.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2013
frachy: It's ok dear. Sorry for d outburst.
No problem dear, l understand. Your last post is encouraging and has rekindled the hope of many.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 6:14am On Dec 24, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
when you look at others with their land and gold
think that Christ has promise you his rest untold
count your many blessing money can not buy
and it will surprise you wat the Lord has done.

REMEMBER THAT,
the bottom pot is the sweetest.
best wishes to every one.
....Would rather prefer to have the first bite from the pot than wait for the presumed sweetest bottom pot.....and mind you,in most instance,the bottom pot contain stones(if you are eating mama-put beans),too much salt(for restaurant soup),and totally short on cash(if you're one of the 13,000 teachers)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls i need clearification..... Somebody who was initially posted to a schl dat is yet to open acct nd nw reposted to another schl where d teachers hv opened acct,, wat will he or she do..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:49am On Dec 24, 2013
trexglox: Pls i need clearification..... Somebody who was initially posted to a schl dat is yet to open acct nd nw reposted to another schl where d teachers hv opened acct,, wat will he or she do..
Big question! This is just another angle to the confusion these UBE & PPSB zombies are entangled in..GOD HELP US.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2013
W̶̲̥̅̊ξ face realities, not false hopes. I've said it here since November Τђα̲̅†̥ W̶̲̥̅̊ξ won't be paid till February a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Τђα̲̅†̥ still stands. I'm broke a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ would loved T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ be paid even Τ̣̣ђΐƨ moment, i would be †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ happiest negro but reality J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ struck. Funny, i won't be going T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ «̶ː̖́[ω̲̅σ̲̅я̲̅k̲̅]ː̗̀»̶ more than once a̶̲̥̅ week when school resumes next year. Τ̣̣ђΐƨ I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not a̶̲̥̅ protest against †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ authority but a̶̲̥̅ mere taken decision.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2013
Cruize306: W̶̲̥̅̊ξ face realities, not false hopes. I've said it here since November Τђα̲̅†̥ W̶̲̥̅̊ξ won't be paid till February a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Τђα̲̅†̥ still stands. I'm broke a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ would loved T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ be paid even Τ̣̣ђΐƨ moment, i would be †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ happiest negro but reality J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ struck. Funny, i won't be going T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ «̶ː̖́[ω̲̅σ̲̅я̲̅k̲̅]ː̗̀»̶ more than once a̶̲̥̅ week when school resumes next year. Τ̣̣ђΐƨ I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not a̶̲̥̅ protest against †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ authority but a̶̲̥̅ mere taken decision.
guy, if u want 2 pass info, use a plain text n stop confusing people here with boxes wen d matter at hand is a more serious one pls.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2013
Am single and am not finding it easy...wat abt people that are married? Government get mind oooo!
And january they still want us to be coming to work everyday...Lost CONSCIENCE!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ralfdudu(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Cruize306: W̶̲̥̅̊ξ face realities, not false hopes. I've said it here since November Τђα̲̅†̥ W̶̲̥̅̊ξ won't be paid till February a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Τђα̲̅†̥ still stands. I'm broke a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ would loved T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ be paid even Τ̣̣ђΐƨ moment, i would be †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ happiest negro but reality J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ struck. Funny, i won't be going T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ «̶ː̖́[ω̲̅σ̲̅я̲̅k̲̅]ː̗̀»̶ more than once a̶̲̥̅ week when school resumes next year. Τ̣̣ђΐƨ I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not a̶̲̥̅ protest against †̥̥ђε̲̣̣̣̥ authority but a̶̲̥̅ mere taken decision.
alabo,take am easy naa with this your drawing language.me i no fit understand you o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ralfdudu: alabo,take am easy naa with this your drawing language.me i no fit understand you o

Iyo...the guy dey tell u wetin dey,u dey there dey call am drawing language. The people no send us oooo...make them no say dem dey hold me 5 months salary! No wahala
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pastorhen: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
To all teachers of distinction "Peace and Joy to you all, goodwill to all. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
The old Teachers have just received salary alert, when are we going to receive our own alert? I need it @ the moment. Whoever that is responsible should hasten up to ensure our payment ooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry Xmas and successful New Year to all my colleagues.

By the way, i learned that Tai LGA has started biometric. Pls, how true is it and when will other LGAs have theirs. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Fiafiad: The old Teachers have just received salary alert, when are we going to receive our own alert? I need it @ the moment. Whoever that is responsible should hasten up to ensure our payment ooo.
@Fifia, i was with some civil servants yesterday (around 3pm) when they got alert. They were even jumping and celebrating that the amount they deducted now wasn't as harsh as b4. I became very curious, considering how broke i was. The govt really want us to take this job unseriously and i Wȋ̊ℓℓ help them achieve their goals cum 2014... Isha Allah

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
I just got married this December 8th but to my amazement this people has been playing their tricks on us to take this up to next year. God help us we are really roasting, and we need your intervention in this our salary issue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Cruize306:
@Fifia, i was with some civil servants yesterday (around 3pm) when they got alert. They were even jumping and celebrating that the amount they deducted now wasn't as harsh as b4. I became very curious, considering how broke i was. The govt really want us to take this job unseriously and i Wȋ̊ℓℓ help them achieve their goals cum 2014... Isha Allah
It‘s only a matter of time, very soon we shall also be receiving our salary alert endlessly. I strongly believed.
Hope deffered maketh the heart sick, but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
It is well with us....we have suffered enuf,we deserve to smile to the banks this christmas
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
God please come to our aid.....oh

I felt so much pity for a friend who called to informed me that he doesn't want anybody to visit him, that he wants to be indoor for a while, pretending to have travelled to avoid being arrested by those who lend him some cash.

'Oh God', I'm really touched. Please have mercy on us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to all my heroic colleagues
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to my fellow teachers.....thank God for good health and hope.....as dey left us penniless...cooking beans and crayfish,den later indomie for d xmas...cheers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to my fellow teachers...Thank God for good health and hope...since dey left us penniless...jus cooking beans and crayfish den later indomie..cheers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2013
ppraiseglory: Merry Xmas and successful New Year to all my colleagues.

By the way, i learned that Tai LGA has started biometric. Pls, how true is it and when will other LGAs have theirs. Thanks.

Where did u get ur information, is not true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (861) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.