Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,898 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2439395 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
lolzzz... See dem.. Na person die?? Y all da rhetorics?? Indeed empty stomachs leads to inspiration... Know this people, we make dis a burden heavier dan it looks.. God has lifted us up.. everyday something gud is happening and one day soon, it will be our salary.. Dey will pay us, yes dey will pay us.. Atleast now we can say dey will pay us. Many this time last year couldnt say dat. But its fact, dey will pay us.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GirlRighteous: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ paul Thor, you are so on point *smiles*
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
God who has brought us this far will NEVER abandon us. We'll smile soon, I know.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dear friends, i went to PPSB 2day to collect my new APP letter only to find out dt my name was wrongly spelt on d letter and dt made me nt to collect it nor fill d new form.hwever, d officer asked me to write d correct Names and call bck on monday to check whether it hv been corrected. Hope dis wil nt affect my pay wen others wil be receiving theirs? Pls someone shuld tell me. Is there anybody here with similar experience whether indigene or non-indigene? I'm really sad!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ruthkpenkis:
Point of correction "Ruthkpenkis" and not "Ruthpenis" or whatever and thanks for the compliment.

Hahahahahahaha! I would have preferred the later sha!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
tanx 2 God 4 protectin me.otapha rd so bad my body aches
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
bio777: Because we've not ranted,they're taking us for granted.Conditions very harsh, yet no cash.Patience gradually evaporating....ehn!...It's a titanic battle restraining myself from walking into UBE office with a club and clubbing two or three of those staff sitting on my ''hard earned" salary to coma.They are quick to forget,we are TEACHers who can also TEACH THEM A LESSON they will never never forget.
guy me 2 i wil use d mase and hit som1
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Paul Thor: lolzzz... See dem.. Na person die?? Y all da rhetorics?? Indeed empty stomachs leads to inspiration... Know this people, we make dis a burden heavier dan it looks.. God has lifted us up.. everyday something gud is happening and one day soon, it will be our salary.. Dey will pay us, yes dey will pay us.. Atleast now we can say dey will pay us. Many this time last year couldnt say dat. But its fact, dey will pay us.
Guy,pls,understand these facts-(1) Nobody on this thread has ever said 'they will not pay us'. (2) We are venting our emotions not because we are hungry but because we are angry.Angry about the kind of secrecy our salary is shrouded in.Angry about the uncertainty as regards WHEN & HOW MUCH we are going to be paid...My bros, I did my job without complaints so the least I expect is to receive my pay without complaint.They've subjected us to too much stress and distress.They should pay up so we can relax and drink some juice.That way,we would all be well refreshed and rejuvenated on resumption.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
bio777: Guy,pls,understand these facts-(1) Nobody on this thread has ever said 'they will not pay us'. (2) We are venting our emotions not because we are hungry but because we are angry.Angry about the kind of secrecy our salary is shrouded in.Angry about the uncertainty as regards WHEN & HOW MUCH we are going to be paid...My bros, I did my job without complaints so the least I expect is to receive my pay without complaint.They've subjected us to too much stress and distress.They should pay up so we can relax and drink some juice.That way,we would all be well refreshed and rejuvenated on resumption.

I do understand d pain sir, i do sire. However dat hunger dat has hope is a gud hunger. My friends unemployed wld tell me owe me but giv me job. We do complain we dont hve shoes, dias some dat dont even have legs. I am angry as u are but of wat will i gain from it?? Can my anger make dem pay me or can my rage make a difference.. We existed before dis job, pay delayed is not pay denied.. It will all come n go.. i hve decided to look at d light n not da shadows.. In reality dias no light dat doesnt cast its shadows.. dis job is da light.. Dis delay is da shadows.. But it shall come like d rain in a desert.. Dat under a day, our drought will be remembered no more.......

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
A labourer deserves his/her wages,even the bible says in New Testament > James > 5.4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

By force I don sabi quote bible because of hunger....chei!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 4:00am On Dec 20, 2013
emekatex: Dear friends, i went to PPSB 2day to collect my new APP letter only to find out dt my name was wrongly spelt on d letter and dt made me nt to collect it nor fill d new form.hwever, d officer asked me to write d correct Names and call bck on monday to check whether it hv been corrected. Hope dis wil nt affect my pay wen others wil be receiving theirs? Pls someone shuld tell me. Is there anybody here with similar experience whether indigene or non-indigene? I'm really sad!
Bro, you did a big mistake. You should have collected the appointment letter (whether name spelt well or not) and then officially written to them for correction. They won't correct those typographical errors as soon as you'd expected. G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣ Luck T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 4:29am On Dec 20, 2013
[quote
author=bio777] Guy,pls,understand these facts-(1) Nobody on this thread
has ever said 'they will not pay us'. (2) We are venting our emotions
not because we are hungry but because we are angry.Angry about the kind
of secrecy our salary is shrouded in.Angry about the uncertainty as
regards WHEN & HOW MUCH we are going to be paid...My bros, I did my
job without complaints so the least I expect is to receive my pay
without complaint.They've subjected us to too much stress and
distress.They should pay up so we can relax and drink some juice.That
way,we would all be well refreshed and rejuvenated on
resumption.[/quote] WEEP NOT CHILD!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2013
emekatex: Dear friends, i went to PPSB 2day to collect my new APP letter only to find out dt my name was wrongly spelt on d letter and dt made me nt to collect it nor fill d new form.hwever, d officer asked me to write d correct Names and call bck on monday to check whether it hv been corrected. Hope dis wil nt affect my pay wen others wil be receiving theirs? Pls someone shuld tell me. Is there anybody here with similar experience whether indigene or non-indigene? I'm really sad!
There's nothing to worry about. U're not alone. Some of my friends have d same problem and were told to do exactly what u did. I'm sure they'll do it. It's better to nip it in d bud than later. Just know ur appointment later is not lost and of course you're going to be paid when we're being paid cos ur name is already in the nominal roll. So cheers...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 5:50am On Dec 20, 2013
many have same prob, ube especially but they are with d letter, even they themselves knw there are mistakes but d name on nominal roll matter most. Let d person giv u first
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2013
frachy: There's nothing to worry about. U're not alone. Some of my friends have d same problem and were told to do exactly what u did. I'm sure they'll do it. It's better to nip it in d bud than later. Just know ur appointment later is not lost and of course you're going to be paid when we're being paid cos ur name is already in the nominal roll. So cheers...
u people should have registered your names their first by filling everything n collect the original app. Letter and give them the photocopies to use and correct the mistakes, so that later when the other one is ready you, then you can replace it.with the situation on ground, if u didnt pass through the process, you will not be paid your salaries because you are not recognised as such without the original app. Letter. Goodluck and may God in heaven help you out.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2013
My view towards the retrieval cum issuing of a new app letter is retrogressive to the payment of salaries. It is calculated delay tactics. Lets be realistic: we need the salaries this yuletide season. They should pay us through cheque. QED.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2013
My view towards the retrieval cum issuing of a new app letter is retrogressive to the payment of salaries. It is a calculated delay tactics. Lets be realistic: we need the salaries this yuletide season. They should pay us through cheque. QED.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2013
GamaG: u people should have registered your names their first by filling everything n collect the original app. Letter and give them the photocopies to use and correct the mistakes, so that later when the other one is ready you, then you can replace it.with the situation on ground, if u didnt pass through the process, you will not be paid your salaries because you are not recognised as such without the original app. Letter. Goodluck and may God in heaven help you out.
My brother, even those dt did, they were scolded by d officer, he asked them to cancel their names, dt he wuld write a report concerning d errors and it wil be retyped, then we wuld collect and fill our names as well as d form. Hwever, d old AP letters he gave it bck to them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
You are nt d only one affected by incorrect name,grade level e.t.c In my LGA about five persons had similar error, it wont affect ur pay jare. Compliments of d season.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jaynec: You are nt d only one affected by incorrect name,grade level e.t.c In my LGA about five persons had similar error, it wont affect ur pay jare. Compliments of d season.
but did dey collect it like dt or did dey leave it for d corrections to be made? Pls i need ur reply.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
emekatex: but did dey collect it like dt or did dey leave it for d corrections to be made? Pls i need ur reply.
nope, dey did nt collect it . D board will correct d error n issue it on monday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jaynec: nope, dey did nt collect it . D board will correct d error n issue it on monday.
thanks so much my dear. I do appreciate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Jaynec: nope, dey did nt collect it . D board will correct d error n issue it on monday.
I'm betting my life that the soonest you'll get your corrected APL is june next year. I had similar problem in UBE where notable mistakes where made on my name and grade level, but i collected it and applied for the correction. When our names (for posting) came out online, the name and grade level where corrected but I'm yet to receive the correct APL (after five f*u*c*k*i*n*g months and counting). Though it might not affect your pay, but the most important thing is not the pay but securing the job.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:03am On Dec 21, 2013
How can u say 'that the most important thing is the job and not the pay'. I dont like that statement pls, its discourageous.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2013
UBE & PPSB staff are a bunch of indolent zombies.Very archaic in practice & manner.Imagine, using over 13 months to conduct & process mere 13000 recruitment..In this digital age!..Oh!..IT'S A SHAME.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2013
Fellow Colleagues, with the look of things, payment of salaries to the newly recruited teachers may not be possible without the biometrics data capturing. This is as a result of the immensed fraudulent activities carried out by members of staff at the respective Board.
I urge everyone to pray for a quick response by the good pple of the Ministry and the devine intervention of God to see us through this perillious time of no payment of salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fiafiad: Fellow Colleagues, with the look of things, payment of salaries to the newly recruited teachers may not be possible without the biometrics data capturing. This is as a result of the immensed fraudulent activities carried out by members of staff at the respective Board.
I urge everyone to pray for a quick response by the good pple of the Ministry and the devine intervention of God to see us through this perillious time of no payment of salaries.
my dear, God will see us through!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BARRAY: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sometimes I doubt if they will be able 2 pay 5months salary, hence there is no sign of payment this month. No wonder teachers are always lookin poor. Their plan no go work 4 me oh!cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
By the Grace of God am not going back to this job next term if am nt paid.(1. I don't even knw my salary structure(2. They are not telling me anytin abt my salary(3. They are not bothered abt paying me my salary(4. The newly recruited teachers are toothless bingos(4. Ameachi and all the people working in schools board are mother fuckers)
Meanwhile they are paying militants every month. Naija I hail oooooo
5.) Slave trade still exist in Nigeria
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
W̶̲̥̅̊ξ Wȋ̊ℓℓ be paid
By February
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Tekzyflex: By the Grace of God am not going back to this job next term if am nt paid.(1. I don't even knw my salary structure(2. They are not telling me anytin abt my salary(3. They are not bothered abt paying me my salary(4. The newly recruited teachers are toothless bingos
13,000 persons + you is simply not toothless bingos. The problem is that we're not coordinated enough to pilot a boycott to our job next year... Τ̣̣ђΐƨ also goes a long way to show us how corrupt NUT is. Secondly, no public firm Wȋ̊ℓℓ pay you money without you doing biometrics. Τ̣̣ђΐƨ I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a̶̲̥̅ state civil service job, not bursary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Great Teachers of distinction, please let's cheer-up for all hope is not yet lost. I believe God has seen us groaning in pains and will definitely come to our rescue. Nevertheless, l was informed by a top official, that it was the Governor who ordered the ministry to halt the biometric registration and concentrate on how payment would be made, with immediate effect to the newly recruited teachers. Meanwhile, at UBE Board to be precise, the staff are still working on the data and nominal roll our school heads submitted to them for our payment, and was also assured that, the biometric registration has nothing to do with our payment, since the exercise may last up to three month.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: emekatex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.