Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2431704 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 6:10am On Dec 22, 2013
THY WILL BE DONE OH LORD!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2013
well, my infomant in da state finance said dat we could hve been paid last week if not for two things... some of our principals submitted da nominal rolls data late... 2.. Dat sssb also complained dat dia letters of appiontment was not same wit dia ube cousins.... Whereas ube read august. Sssb read june and u know as it stands now... Anything can be used against da govt.... He said dias still hope we can be paid dis month. Dat d governor has odered some permanent staff hu wld work throughout dis week not minding da holidays to see we are paid in full. Let us continue to pray dat God will make it happen.......

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2013
@^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes I got this same info last nite...,the people at the board are the ones delaying the pay..I hope we can remember it took the govenor's interventn for dem to release the app letters group by group....I ve neva bin so broke like dis in years come january am looking for a part time job or business.....I jus borrowed N4000 to manage for the xmas...God we dey ur hand
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Nairaland is a veritable platform to mobilize for the initiation of a SIT AT HOME PROTEST, come resumption in January.So simple..NO PAY,NO WORK!!...*If only, we all, could stay true and faithful to this cause*13000 like minds.NO SABOteur! NO Judas! NO Jezebel!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2013
Story 4 town. No long thing; can do nothing i guess. Hapi Sunday 2 teachers of distinction
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2013
Cruize306:
13,000 persons + you is simply not toothless bingos. The problem is that we're not coordinated enough to pilot a boycott to our job next year... Τ̣̣ђΐƨ also goes a long way to show us how corrupt NUT is. Secondly, no public firm Wȋ̊ℓℓ pay you money without you doing biometrics. Τ̣̣ђΐƨ I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a̶̲̥̅ state civil service job, not bursary

My broda its a calculated attempt to delay our payment....why didn't we do the biometrics since the inception of this job....why now? Broda no worry urself,they knw wat they are doing... And they expect us to start work january without pay. January its not an easy month,even with people earning salary.
What are they taking us for sef....?
My appointment letter states Aug 1st,what's today's date Dec 22nd and nobody is saying anything. They should come out and say something instead of keeping silent as if we are slaves. Why this country be like dis sef....are we cursed?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2013
This is the kind of post I want 2 read. Its encouraging
Paul Thor: well, my infomant in da state finance said dat we could hve been paid last week if not for two things... some of our principals submitted da nominal rolls data late... 2.. Dat sssb also complained dat dia letters of appiontment was not same wit dia ube cousins.... Whereas ube read august. Sssb read june and u know as it stands now... Anything can be used against da govt.... He said dias still hope we can be paid dis month. Dat d governor has odered some permanent staff hu wld work throughout dis week not minding da holidays to see we are paid in full. Let us continue to pray dat God will make it happen.......

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ralfdudu(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2013
barika2011: @^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes I got this same info last nite...,the people at the board are the ones delaying the pay..I hope we can remember it took the govenor's interventn for dem to release the app letters group by group....I ve neva bin so broke like dis in years come january am looking for a part time job or business.....I jus borrowed N4000 to manage for the xmas...God we dey ur hand
i am in thesame condition with u.i having been borrowing money with interest for the past three months just to go and work in an oceanic village they posted me to.if i'm not paid i dont know who is gonna borrow me more money in january
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GentleFrank(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ralfdudu: i am in thesame condition with u.i having been borrowing money with interest for the past three months just to go and work in an oceanic village they posted me to.if i'm not paid i dont know who is gonna borrow me more money in january
Please which of the Oceanic village were u posted to?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
rOsy247: This is the kind of post I want 2 read. Its encouraging
My sis,remember 3 months ago,you heard, you would be paid 3 months salary in October..2 months ago, you heard you would be paid 4 months salary in November.Only 3 weeks ago,you heard you would be paid second week of December..My sis,this kind TORI never tire you to hear? This is the Information I gathered...December:No salary..January:Resumption & biomeTRICKS..February:3 months Salary....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
bio777: My sis,remember 3 months ago,you heard, you would be paid 3 months salary in October..2 months ago, you heard you would be paid 4 months salary in November.Only 3 weeks ago,you heard you would be paid second week of December..My sis,this kind TORI never tire you to hear? This is the Information I gathered...December:No salary..January:Resumption & biomeTRICKS..February:3 months Salary....

I strongly agree with u, infact i equally gathered same and more. Till we open our accounts which some of us are yet τo do, we won't be cheque or watever. Next year, i say!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ruthkpenkis: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
bio777: My sis,remember 3 months ago,you heard, you would be paid 3 months salary in October..2 months ago, you heard you would be paid 4 months salary in November.Only 3 weeks ago,you heard you would be paid second week of December..My sis,this kind TORI never tire you to hear? This is the Information I gathered...December:No salary..January:Resumption & biomeTRICKS..February:3 months Salary....
its a lie!!! I don't want to believe this. What about the other months we worked for, Are we not going to be paid for them?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
To be paid by feb. is not even certain if the amount we would be paid ain't known till now as some of us are saying...forget biometric its not a must to do to get paid....for example our apl was suppose to go with the posting letter but have we not all bin posted and have even been supervised,dats to tell u dat getting paid has nothing to do with biometrics,but some people at the board are lazy to collate all nominal roll info so as to execute payment..even dat of ube is even fair, ppsb is the worst,dey do nothing but give apl to dose dat didn't even write the first test let alone verification...as per payment it won't get to feb at all,u can count on dat....no new teacher is resuming on an empty stomach and empty bank account with piled up debt....trust me...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ralfdudu(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Fiafiad: Please which of the Oceanic village were u posted to?
abissa
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ralfdudu: abissa
It‘s close to my community.
Well, it is not too bad considering the way u pple goes there. U know what i mean.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ausdee: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Fiafiad: It‘s close to my community.
Well, it is not too bad considering the way u pple goes there. U know what i mean.
fiafiad u're funny everybody understand wat u mean. i can't stop laughin. anyway salary loading b4 1st January. may God help us Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
barika2011:
To be paid by feb. is not even certain if the amount we would be paid ain't known till now as some of us are saying...forget biometric its not a must to do to get paid....for example our apl was suppose to go with the posting letter but have we not all bin posted and have even been supervised,dats to tell u dat getting paid has nothing to do with biometrics,but some people at the board are lazy to collate all nominal roll info so as to execute payment..even dat of ube is even fair, ppsb is the worst,dey do nothing but give apl to dose dat didn't even write the first test let alone verification...as per payment it won't get to feb at all,u can count on dat....no new teacher is resuming on an empty stomach and empty bank account with piled up debt....trust me...
Bros, the info I passed on was given by a former coursemate in school, who occupies a priviledged position at PPSB.It's up to you to accept it as true or dismiss it as false...But ,pls, join me tomorrow as I start counting the days as they roll by.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Whether u believe it or not, biometric registration is not a criteria for the payment. But if still doubting, then wait till April next year, when they will finish capturing, documenting and sorting out the names of those to be paid. May be We've forgot that we are to resume work on the second week of next month, being 13th Jan., 2014. I wonder how they will finish capturing 10,000 teachers in just few weeks, for payment to commence by February. Well! I believe God is at work, (he never sleep nor slumber). Wishing all a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hopesweet: Whether u believe it or not, biometric registration is not a criteria for the payment. But if still doubting, then wait till April next year, when they will finish capturing, documenting and sorting out the names of those to be paid. May be We've forgot that we are to resume work on the second week of next month, being 13th Jan., 2014. I wonder how they will finish capturing 10,000 teachers in just few weeks, for payment to commence by February. Well! I believe God is at work, (he never sleep nor slumber). Wishing all a prosperous new year in advance.
Don't make a big issue out of biometric data capture.How soon you forget, INEC took less than 3 months to capture data of all Nigerians.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Whether december, january or feb, ð optimism builds hope. Bt A̶̲̥̅♏ certain it won't get 2 feb b4 ð payment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
bio777: Don't make a big issue out of biometric data capture.How soon you forget, INEC took less than 3 months to capture data of all Nigerians.
My dear, l'm not trying to critize anybody's comment here. But candid speaking, UBE Board and PPSB are not the same. I only relay the information based on what is happening at UBE, precisely accounting Unit. PPSB may not pay this month not even January, being that they are still struggling with the issue of APL till date, let alone opening of account, which is still pending. I only pray God should touch their heart to fasten up everything, especially for the sake of my pals in that board.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Hopesweet: My dear, l'm not trying to critize anybody's comment here. But candid speaking, UBE Board and PPSB are not the same. I only relay the information based on what is happening at UBE, precisely accounting Unit. PPSB may not pay this month not even January, being that they are still struggling with the issue of APL till date, let alone opening of account, which is still pending. I only pray God should touch their heart to fasten up everything, especially for the sake of my pals in that board.
Pls just concentrate on ur Ube. Don't predict what will happen in ours(ppsb) ok. Afterall you're not God.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2013
frachy: Pls just concentrate on ur Ube. Don't predict what will happen in ours(ppsb) ok. Afterall you're not God.
Don't be offended at that post, it is not meant for those who believe with me ,that God can still perform his miracles even at the dying minute. I have been trying to encouraged everyone, ( both UBE and PPSB) but some persons just want to debunk every claim that it is not possible except Febuaury next year, (that is the infor they gathered from PPSB). So what do u expect me to say? Let it be done to them according to their heart desire.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Hopesweet: Don't be offended at that post, it is not meant for those who believe with me ,that God can still perform his miracles even at the dying minute. I have been trying to encouraged everyone, ( both UBE and PPSB) but some persons just want to debunk every claim that it is not possible except Febuaury next year, (that is the infor they gathered from PPSB). So what do u expect me to say? Let it be done to them according to their heart desire.
It's ok dear. Sorry for d outburst.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
ALMIGHTY GOD PLEASE INTERVENE IN OUR BEHALF
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
I was called today to confirm that it's only Stanbic that I'm using as my bank so I believe smthn positive is happening. 'God who brought us this far can NEVER abandon us'...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
please who called you ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
frachy: I was called today to confirm that it's only Stanbic that I'm using as my bank so I believe smthn positive is happening. 'God who brought us this far can NEVER abandon us'...
frachy pls who called you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
amarachi124: please who called you ?
The person that called me said their madam asked her to confirm from me if I submitted any other bank and I said 'NO' cos I opened with Stanbic when they came to our school. It's d bank that called me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
1932 information....next!

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.