Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,287 members, 7,881,069 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2434878 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2014
trexglox: Pls peeps wat level or step will someone with nti pgde certificate be placed on
On the same level with someone that has educational qualification.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2014
bio777: I do not want to interpret your comment as insinuating, bio777 is a 419er...If that is what you actually mean, pls, be bold to state it clearly.

Youngman, are u a 419er? If u r then dat statement was meant to u. And, since u did claim it,I suppose u r. My advice to u is dis, get a beta job rather than conniving with ur un-opportunistic friend(advertico or wat) to scam ppl. Rubbish freaky clawns!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2014
bio777: I do not want to interpret your comment as insinuating, bio777 is a 419er...If that is what you actually mean, pls, be bold to state it clearly.

Looking for wat is directed to u bio419? Dis is...

Youngman, are u a 419er? If u r then dat statement was meant for u. And, since u did claim it,I suppose u r. My advice to u is dis, get a beta job rather than conniving with ur un-opportunistic friend(advertico or wat) to scam ppl. If u don't have a reasonable source of income I ll advice u go look for OGU-AJAH work and do, at least #1500 daily pay is more honourable dan being a thief/fraudster!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Raxxye:
Guy, be easy! He didn't call you any names.
But isn't it obvious, even to a blind man, that this payment thing is a scam? I would be personally disappointed if any person who knows how to read and write (not to talk of a graduate) falls for such a cheap scam setting!
If you were educated enough, you would've known that the money paid is used as account opening (which you can still withdraw). Secondly, the firm used is a well known bank that wouldn't involve themselves in a cheap scandal unless they come out openly to deny the process. I didn't do it for personal reasons but i will advice we'd allow those interested to go on and get theirs done
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2014
Ogondah:

Youngman, are u a 419er? If u r then dat statement was meant to u.
Meant for you or meant to you? Wow.... New generation graduates my arse
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2014
[quot
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306:
hmm Haba, Mr. Cruize 306. So u've nt changed? Can't u politely correct someone? Ppl like bio777, fiafiad, rosemery sweet etc have an impressive command of queens English yet dey don't brag about it. Pls Mr. Cruize, u can learn from their civilized behavour. This is new year for crying out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
emekatex: hmm Haba, Mr. Cruize 306. So u've nt changed? Can't u politely correct someone? Ppl like bio777, fiafiad, rosemery sweet etc have an impressive command of queens English yet dey don't brag about it. Pls Mr. Cruize, u can learn from their civilized behavour. This is new year for crying out loud!
If he can't speak good english, he should speak his native language, I'm sure there's always that person here that can translate for us.
And next time you talk to me, talk to me and don't involve any third party... I'm on my knees begging you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306:

Lol.. I love it when miggit lyk Cruize talk, because it(cruize) ends up making me to laugh it(cruize) to scorn. Its not only dat u lack the understanding and usage of basic english language, but u also are visually impaired. because hw can u correct some1 who used "For" initially and later modified it with "to", if actually u are sensible a little u would have knwn dat both are correct in dat sentence and inter-changing dem as I did do was either to channel my statement indirectly or directly to whom it was meant for. But , lyk I said early u are still a baby trying understand english. But , let's me ask u, y didn't u correct d first statement dat went wit "for", why den correct d modified statement dat went with "to". Cruize or wat is dat u name hear dis, U SUCK!!! Big tym clawn.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
frachy: On the same level with someone that has educational qualification.
k thanks dearie
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Raxxye:

Isn't it obvious, even to a blind man, that this your payment thing is a scam? I would be personally disappointed if any person who knows how to read and write (not to talk of a graduate) falls for such a cheap scam setting!
Get a life, my man, or better still, get a job!
Shai ! bio777 don suffer!
Your comment has already betrayed you as somebody who is very shallow and irrational. How do I benefit from it?
The #1000, are they going to pay it to bio777's account?
Was bio777 specific on the branch of Sterling Bank?
Is bio777 a teacher or a staff of Starling Bank?
Does Starling Bank have any name like bio777 in its database?
@Raxxye, Pls, be honest, while answering these questions
@Raxxye, after you've provided honest answers to these questions, pls do this:
Walk into your mummy's room.STRIP her n*a*k*e*d and perform c_unnilingus on her.OR you beg your daddy to perform f_ellatio on you....Nama-shobiri!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dedewizzy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
bio777: @Raxxye, after you've provided honest answers to these questions, pls do this:
Walk into your mummy's room.STRIP her naked and perform cunnilingus on her.OR you beg your daddy to perform MouthAction on you....Nama-shobiri!!

This was unnecessary, no need for such statement!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Page 144
Time 8:38pm , dec 12 2013

Cruize306: If you're broke, pasisi take heart. If we're not paid soonest, it could be a blessing in disguise as most of us would lavish our pay in the spirit of the yuletide. I would suggest they pay us January 2014 (b4 school resumes though) so we can actually make a godly use of our sweat. #MyOpinion

words of our English master Cruize- "I would suggest", guy wat is dis? And u claim to b d mr. Perfect in English. In short let me correct u, nxt tym say either of dis

- I will suggest or (present, future tense)
- I would have suggested( if it was a past event)
Guy wat is dat u said, I" would"" suggest"
Next tym remove the web in ur blind eyes before trying to correct sm1 else ok! Clawn

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ogondah:

Looking for wat is directed to u bio419? Dis is...

Youngman, are u a 419er? If u r then dat statement was meant for u. And, since u did claim it,I suppose u r. My advice to u is dis, get a beta job rather than conniving with ur un-opportunistic friend(advertico or wat) to scam ppl. If u don't have a reasonable source of income I ll advice u go look for OGU-AJAH work and do, at least #1500 daily pay is more honourable dan being a thief/fraudster!
You are just a God_forsaken billy goat.I will not waste my verbal venom on you..Go and eat grass while you await the day I'll use you for goatmeat SUYA...Watchout!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Page 145
Time- 9:05am, 16 dec 2013

Cruize306: The biometric is actually ongoing but no reliable info on the LGA-by-LGA schedule for now. The ES of my LGA doesn't even know

Sentence frm our English master Cruize " doesn't even know" chai! English don suffer ooo. See person(graduate and a teacher o) way dey correct me naaa...haba!
Cruize u suck big tym
Let me help correct u english teacher,it is
The Es of my LGA don't know also. Simple english, lyk I said earlier u lack the understanding and usage of basic english.

Mr perfect in english, try remove dos planks wey dey ur eyes, bfor u try remove d vegetable wey dey anoda person teeth. Clawn

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
bio777: You are just a God_forsaken billy goat.I will not waste my verbal venom on you..Go and eat grass while you await the day I'll use you for goatmeat SUYA...Watchout!

Eheee...suya business is a very lucrative and honourable business, not all dis u outdated 419 skills u r trying to re-modify. At least, frm our encounter I can say now that I have positively impacted on ur miserable soul by channelling and remodelling ur shallow brain to a better business oriented brain. Come on don't be ungrateful for the rest of ur life, say thank you at least.
Don't woRry wen driving by I will stop over to patronise u by buying some goat-meat suya frm u, ok! Good ----- for bad rubbish!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Men of misplaced priorities......instead of u guys to talk abt ur salaries,u are jst here talking rubbish and fighting over English language and 419. Back to my ps3 joh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ogondah:

Eheee...suya business is a very lucrative and honourable business, not all dis u outdated 419 skills u r trying to re-modify. At least, frm our encounter I can say now that I have positively impacted on ur miserable soul by channelling and remodelling ur shallow brain to a better business oriented brain. Come on don't be ungrateful for the rest of ur life, say thank you at least.
Don't woRry wen driving by I will stop over to patronise u by buying some goat-meat suya frm u, ok! Good ----- for bad rubbish!
I wonder where you stole the certificate that you presented for this teaching job..In all honesty, I strongly doubt, you went through the 4 walls of a higher institution...It is quite unfortunate, when people refer to teachers, they lump all of us together..."NWA TEACHER", continue revelling in your stupidity...At least, for that one, you no go pay bio777 the 419er one kobo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wow! it's funny how adults of high character let loose their anger in this manner......this just tells me that some teachers of estimable value can " street fight" if they get the opportunity......please y'all should learn how to IGNORE....helps u to b more focused...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
My salary ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I go die for government? Nah wah oooo!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
@ogondah, when school resumes, go and teach eehn. Go and teach...After all, from the records of Ministry of Education, you are a teacher...I pity my state! I pity my people!...I wonder if somebody displaying this kind of mental wretchedness deliver on maths, physics,chemistry,economics etc. I wonder, if somebody who is turning English language upside-down capable of handling English...My brother, abeg, make you no make Chief Zebrudaya envious oh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306: The biometric is actually ongoing but no reliable info on the LGA-by-LGA schedule for now. The ES of my LGA doesn't even know

Note the difference between "biometric" and "biometrics". the former is an adjective while the latter is a noun. you were supposed to write "The biometrics is actually ongoing" instead of "The biometric is actually ongoing". You can use biometric thus: biometric exercise, biometric software, etc. Plz don't take it personal as we are subject to learning.

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
You guyz should stop all this hullabaloo and let's focus on the issue at hand which is salary! Salary!! Salary!!!, Cos rite now boyz are not smiling at all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lol..cruize the perfect english master, its a pitY.
@bio419, pls kindly save ur strength, cos u r nt making any meaningful impact here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mtchewww adults behaving like kids.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ogondah: Lol..cruize the perfect english master, its a pitY.
@bio419, pls kindly save ur strength, cos u r nt making any meaningful impact here.
I laugh like the villain in an action movie...HAHAHA HOHOHO HEHEHE...OGONDAH aka NWA TEACHER...aka Billy Goat...You truly, are a very good source of comic relief, this time, when people are lamenting no salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306: God has won the war for us. In the fight between Amaechi & Patience Jonathan, there will be no victor nor victim cos they are all our Rivers blood.

English master Cruize,u see urself again?

U claim to knw english so much dat u can't make any mistake. Read wat u wrote " there will b no victor nor victim..."
Look at ur level of grammar, inshort nxt tym say it like dis" there will neither be a victor nor victim". Ok
Self acclaimed english guru...clawn

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306: I was @UBE no interesting news... Was also at PPSB, still no news... The Crappy Gate men in all boards which we will one day boss them, told me that any news shall be posted to us through the radio... So I urge all of us to stop taking hearsay & stick to our radio... I will go back to UBE tomoro cos my mum referred me to one lady there... I Luv You All

Chai anoda english buhaha! Frm our professor of english cruize..." Cos my mum referred me to ONE lady" kaii! Wetin happen cruize? Why did u choose to destroy english language dis way. Take ur correction boy , " my mum referred me to a lady there"

U see urself? Big clawn

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cruize306: @Fiafiad; I may agree with you that English is a second language, but should that be an excuse for a so-called graduate like you to speak it like a motor park conductor? #Pathetic. For those of us waiting for appointment letter, let's pls have more patience as hearsay won't do us any G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣. Gov. Amaechi & his cabinet has been as transparent as possible in relation to this job. We all know that the process has been very genuine & based on merit. Let us keep our fingers crossed while also praying for our D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ Rivers State

Pls everybody should look at cruize correcting some1 and also releasing blunders
" Amaechi & his cabinet HAS been as transparent as possible in relation to this job." Haba!!! Guy wetin happen, nawao. Guy nxt tym use HAVE ok!
Amaechi and his cabinet shows plurality.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
My people,abeg make una no vex. I prostrate like a Yoruba man...make una no vex...Na some people of no consequence, wey just wan take their dada disturb my blues...Pls pardon me.It is never in my nature to launch invective on people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.