Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,288 members, 7,925,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:03 AM

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours (12911 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2012
Delafruita:
how did eve get produced from adam?

You tell us how? Did he spread her legs wide open? Is the God of the bible same as Zeus of the Titans who slept with women?

If God is omnipotent (all-powerful), why did he take six days to create everything? Why not speak everything into existence all at once?

If God is so perfect, then why did he create something so imperfect allowing pain, suffering and daily atrocities?

If Noah did fit all of these species on the ark for forty days and forty nights, how did the penguins make it from Mt. Ararat to the Antarctic? How did the koala bears make it to Australia with no eucalyptus to eat along the way?

Why do innocent children have to suffer with terminal diseases such as cancer? What part of 'God's plan' is this exactly?

God wants everyone to worship and follow him and, if they don't, they burn in hell for all eternity. What does this type of attitude say about his character? By definition, he would be described as a tyrant.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by wirinet(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2012
Delafruita:
there is only 1 god and that is yahweh.there is nothing like a 3-in-1 god.thats heresy and had it not found a foothold in christendom,adherrents of such should have been branded delusional.the trinity doctrine came about at the 1st council of nicea which began in 325AD.constantine was supposedly a new convert to pauline christianity and he wanted to make christianity the state religion of rome principally to ensure peace.however,there was chaos in christendom which had begun to lead to a crisis between those who believed mary should be a co-mediatrix and those who believed she was just the human vessel to bring the saviour into the world and deserved no such honour.followers of aries were the prominent voice against the co-mediatrix proposal and with constantine's refusal to invite them to nicea,it was apparent he was in favour of co-mediatrix as were most of those at the council.take into account the fact that constantine never broke his ties with mithraism and even invited mithran bishops to the council.it is believed that constantine proposed the "of one essence" principle.

it was initially proposed that the trinity be god the father,god the mother,god the son but this was kicked against by most of the 318 bishops in attendance.eventually the settled on god the father,god the son,god the holy spirit and accorded mary the honour of "mother of god.
the trinity is a human invention with no basis in scripture.

This is a brilliant exposé, the only problem is this is not a regular Christian world view but the position of a skeptic or an agnostics.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2012
If God is omnipotent, why does he not just show himself to all of us, all at once, thereby ending this game of free will and temptation?

Why would you trust 'God's plan' given his track record of many failures?
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
If we are to only have sex for the purpose of pro-creation, and to do so outside of the scope of pro-creation is sinful, then why would God create us with an over abundance of nerve endings in our reproductive organs making sex extremely pleasurable? It sounds like yet another set-up.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Why is there no evidence of any of the miracles performed by God? None whatsoever.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Why are more atrocities committed in the name of God than anything else?

If heaven is to be a place free of sadness, pain and suffering, then how can you be happy in heaven knowing that the vast majority of humankind is painfully burning for eternity, especially when some of them may be your loved ones?

God has killed more people than Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Sadam Hussein, Milosevic, Osama Bin Laden and Jim Jones combined. Why would you not follow them instead of God? Based on this standard, these monsters are compassionate compared to God.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2012
cyrexx:

nice. you cleared some things for me, though.

so if Jewish Yahweh is not into "love thing" and he can be a macho-man boss from the sky that can do whatever he likes, tell me how he is different from Arabic Allah, Yoruba's Obatala or Indian's Brahma. they are from different ciltures in the world and they all claim to be the creator and Allah especially claims that he will condemn into eternal hell on the judgement day those who believed he has a son
the arabic allah is an impostor.muhammad was born in 570AD.more than 540years after jesus's crucifixion and he was born into an area that had become predominantly catholics.its most likely that he has access to details of christianity and started his religion based on what he heard.
brahma is an interesting character.even more interesting is saraswati.even more interesting is manu who was produced from their union.sounds like a lot of mumbo-jumbo to me just as am sure the biblical yahweh sounds to you.
in reality,there cant be a clearly defined distinction between yahweh and other gods.prayers are offered in all religion and adherrents believe their god answers them.

e:
NOW,

1. why did yahweh permit this confusion, knowing that billions of precious people will be born into non-christian cultures and non-christian families.

2.if Yahweh's character is similar to other gods (do-as-i-say-or-go-to-hell), give me a compelling good reason why i should follow yahweh and his son Jesus Christ, tell me a good reason why i should be a christian, and not follow any other religions.
yahweh created the world.he wants to seperate the wheat from the schaff and he has allowed us a measure of freewill to see those who will abide by him and those who wont.

a compelling reason to become a christian is the prospect of eternal bliss on the new earth.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2012
wirinet:

This is a brilliant exposé, the only problem is this is not a regular Christian world view but the position of a skeptic or an agnostics.
that is because a lot of christians dont understand what the bible says.the structure of christianity was built by the catholics and they undoubtedly built it to suit their purposes.the trinity doctrine is in the same mould with purgatory and limbo,created by catholics.unfortunately,the catholics reigned supreme till henry decided he needed another wife.many centuries of an ingrained belief doesnt go away with a divorce.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by cyrexx: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2012
Delafruita:
a compelling reason to become a christian is the prospect of eternal bliss on the new earth.

well done. cool

imo, if christianity can hijack you with this your apologetic skills, you will be a very great asset to them. grin

honestly, i have no objections your points except this one i quoted now

the prospect of eternal bliss sounds like a carrot and stick mechanism.
you can promise anybody anything in the next life and make them do anything for you now in this life. why

1. you cant prove that human mind/"soul" survives death and decay of human brain, and human brain is responsible for human consciousness. Human life and "soul" has a definitive beginning at birth and therefore it must have a definitive end at death. do you agree.

2. the biggest sign of a fraud is when you are unable verify the claims of those trying to selling something to you. dont you think christianity just want to control your mind in exchange for a promise of eternal bliss. faith is not sufficient cos if you can believe something by faith, then your mind can be manipulated to believe anything. thats not what i want.

3. or maybe you know a way i can invoke this god and verify if he is more than a religious concept.i heard that one can invoke some african gods. i have no experience along this line, so i cant say much about them. yahweh however promised several times to answer our sincere and unselfish prayers. do you know any method i can get him to respond to me. he has really broken my heart several times in the past with many failed promises of protection and answers to my sincere unselfish prayers.maybe you have a secret access code to this yahweh. tell us if you know.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2012
ifeness:

You tell us how? Did he spread her legs wide open? Is the God of the bible same as Zeus of the Titans who slept with women?

If God is omnipotent (all-powerful), why did he take six days to create everything? Why not speak everything into existence all at once?

If God is so perfect, then why did he create something so imperfect allowing pain, suffering and daily atrocities?

If Noah did fit all of these species on the ark for forty days and forty nights, how did the penguins make it from Mt. Ararat to the Antarctic? How did the koala bears make it to Australia with no eucalyptus to eat along the way?

Why do innocent children have to suffer with terminal diseases such as cancer? What part of 'God's plan' is this exactly?

God wants everyone to worship and follow him and, if they don't, they burn in hell for all eternity. What does this type of attitude say about his character? By definition, he would be described as a tyrant.
god doesnt sleep with women.he creates them.

the six day creation has undergone a lot of debate over the years.some are of the view that since there are galaxies which are lightyears away from us,there's the possibility that the six days might refer to millions of years and not just the literal six days most especially since the hebrew word "yom" which is translated as "day" isnt rigid in its application and could refer to an extended period of time.the problem was however with the phrase "and the evening and the morning was the.....".he could have spoken everything into existence at once,but he chose to do it chronologically over a period of 6days.

he created a perfect world.he himself looked at everything he created and testified that "it was good".sin brought imperfection into the world

personally,i believe evolution has had a part to play in the course of events over the past 6000years.when i say evolution,i dont mean it in the literal sense.i mean evolution in terms of adaptation and survival of the fittest.animals evolve in order to survive.

terminal sicknesses like cancer weren't a part of god's plan.through sin,sickness and pain came into the world.however,we live in knowledge of the fact that a day is coming when there shall be no more sickness and pain,no more crying,darkness will fade away and there'd be no sorrow,no more nights and no more death
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2012
ifeness: If we are to only have sex for the purpose of pro-creation, and to do so outside of the scope of pro-creation is sinful, then why would God create us with an over abundance of nerve endings in our reproductive organs making sex extremely pleasurable? It sounds like yet another set-up.
we are not have sex for the sole purpose of pro-creation.sex is meant to be enjoyed even by christians.however,even outside of the christian principle,abuse of sex creates problems.you must understand that rules and laws are made to ensure peaceful co-existence within society.a situation where everyone is free to have sex with whomever they desire could create problems within individuals.when a man has a wife,it will be preposterous to assume that his wife or himself be allowed to have sex with anyone and everyone.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by cyrexx: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2012
while we are still at it.

can you explain this logicalities of the biblical story behind this picture below

Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2012
ifeness: Why is there no evidence of any of the miracles performed by God? None whatsoever.

there are evidence.however,i'd stick with one.
when joshua led the isrealites to jericho,yahweh commanded them to march round jericho for 6days and on the seventh day to march round 7 times and the walls would tumble.
i did some digging a few years ago on this story and what i discovered re-affirmed my faith in yahweh.archeologists decided to investigate this and their findings indicate that the walls of jericho fell from the inside out without any external influence.if the walls fell as a result of been charged upon,its certain the walls would fall from outside inward.yahweh made the walls fall without any physical effort.also,grains were doscovered at the ruins in abundance which tallies with the bible"s description of the time been harvest time.it also goes in line with a city that was conquered quickly because the inhabitants hadnt begun to eat up their saved grains.their findings also revealed that the city was indeed burned to the ground and there wasnt a single jewel found at the site which also indicates that it was all carted away according to yahweh's commandments.

it is to be noted that there was a dissenting voice in the british archeollgist (cant remember her first name) kenyon.she dug at the site for about 6years and concluded that jerisho couldnt have existed in th1 1400s BC which was the time joshua conquered jericho according to the bible.she claims this because she didnt find some form of pottery at her site.it is believed that those cypriot pots should have been in jericho in the 1400s and that their absence indicates that the city didnt exist during that time.however,her dig site was in a poor region of jericho and the same pots she didnt find were found by garstang in an earlier dig.besides its archeologically inconceiveble to argue that a city didnt exist because a certain type of pottery wasnt found in a poor region of the city when the same type was found by a previous dig.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2012
Atheists and Christians alike misunderstand the Bible entirely. it is 5% Science, 80% Politics and 15% Atheist grin
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2012
can the moderator explain this passage of the bible pls?

Judges 1:19
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the
inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2012
ifeness: Why are more atrocities committed in the name of God than anything else?
the overzealousness of man to dominate everything including his fellow man

e: If heaven is to be a place free of sadness, pain and suffering, then how can you be happy in heaven knowing that the vast majority of humankind is painfully burning for eternity, especially when some of them may be your loved ones?
my opinion on the concept of hell has been stated

e: God has killed more people than Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Sadam Hussein, Milosevic, Osama Bin Laden and Jim Jones combined. Why would you not follow them instead of God? Based on this standard, these monsters are compassionate compared to God.

lol @ jim jones.dude was plain crazy perhaps even crazier that koresh.
you have a point.however,most of the "godly" killings are done in the name of god.its indisputable that god gave some commands for some slaughters which by today's standard will only qualify as genocide and would probably warrant a global manhunt and a trial at the ICC.despite this,yahweh must have had his reasons.its on record that during world war 1,henry tandey had hitler in his line of sight but spared his life because he was injured.his compassion led to millions of death at the hands of hitler which could have been prevented if he had taken the more "brutal" way by killing hitler.yahweh sees the future and whatever he did in the old testament was to prevent a greater evil
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
WAS YAHWEH an EXTRA TERRESTRIAL?

pls explain the passagSe below

Ezekiel Chapter 1:4-8

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2012
Is it possible that a couple of ancient Hebrews saw aliens and their ships and decided they had been sent by the creator and gave them the label of angels?

There is an underlying agenda to the works within the bible.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2012
cyrexx:

well done. cool

imo, if christianity can hijack you with this your apologetic skills, you will be a very great asset to them. grin

honestly, i have no objections your points except this one i quoted now

the prospect of eternal bliss sounds like a carrot and stick mechanism.
you can promise anybody anything in the next life and make them do anything for you now in this life. why

1. you cant prove that human mind/"soul" survives death and decay of human brain, and human brain is responsible for human consciousness. Human life and "soul" has a definitive beginning at birth and therefore it must have a definitive end at death. do you agree.
i agree with you that you can make anyone believe something will happen in the next life.it only takes years of saying the same thing for it to blend into the subconscious.
it cant be proven that the human mind survives death.however,attempts have been made to correlate dreams with the presence of a soul.sleep is a form of death and if during sleep,especially REM state of sleep,the human is still capable of creating scenarios and having visions,it brings a strong argument for the presence of a soul which could go on living in a permanent state of sleep.

e: 2. the biggest sign of a fraud is when you are unable verify the claims of those trying to selling something to you. dont you think christianity just want to control your mind in exchange for a promise of eternal bliss. faith is not sufficient cos if you can believe something by faith, then your mind can be manipulated to believe anything. thats not what i want.
the mind can be manipulated and indeed,it gets manipulated.it is left for a discerning mind to study the principles of christianity as espoused by jesus.study its history and not jjst be a zombie in the hands of "religious leaders"

e: 3. or maybe you know a way i can invoke this god and verify if he is more than a religious concept.i heard that one can invoke some african gods. i have no experience along this line, so i cant say much about them. yahweh however promised several times to answer our sincere and unselfish prayers. do you know any method i can get him to respond to me. he has really broken my heart several times in the past with many failed promises of protection and answers to my sincere unselfish prayers.maybe you have a secret access code to this yahweh. tell us if you know.
african gods get invoked and evidence exists as to their efficacy.god is always with you.its left for you to let down the mind suppresors that close out the idea of his reality and allow him to come in.
we all have had our hearts broken when certain requests made of the all-powerful god arent met.however we should realise that our heavenly father sees the future and wouldnt give unto us what we dont need at the particular time.he knows that perceived failure in one things pushes us to strive harder for success and as always,the end will justify the means
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2012
ifeness: can the moderator explain this passage of the bible pls?

Judges 1:19
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the
inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

already dealt with this
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by helpnhandkay: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2012
God created humans with a free will...even though he knws ‎​†ђξ future.he proposed our lives based on our decisions
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by mkmyers45(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2012
helpn hand@kay:
God created humans with a free will...even though he knws ‎​†ђξ future.he proposed our lives based on our decisions

What is free-will? How do you reconcile this with the fact that some people are predestined for hell no matter how good they are?
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
ifeness: WAS YAHWEH an EXTRA TERRESTRIAL?

pls explain the passagSe below

Ezekiel Chapter 1:4-8

4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

i am not a huge fan of ezekiel.he seemed to enjoy the melodramatic just like mathew in the new testament
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by cyrexx: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Delafruita:
i agree with you that you can make anyone believe something will happen in the next life.it only takes years of saying the same thing for it to blend into the subconscious.
it cant be proven that the human mind survives death.however,attempts have been made to correlate dreams with the presence of a soul.sleep is a form of death and if during sleep,especially REM state of sleep,the human is still capable of creating scenarios and having visions,it brings a strong argument for the presence of a soul which could go on living in a permanent state of sleep.

so, there is no strong argument that concludes that human soul continues to exist as conscious entity after death. even if it exist, there is no conclusive evidence that it will exist in any religion's paradise or hell.

fair enough.

Delafruita:
the mind can be manipulated and indeed,it gets manipulated.it is left for a discerning mind to study the principles of christianity as espoused by jesus.study its history and not jjst be a zombie in the hands of "religious leaders"

ok,

Delafruita:
african gods get invoked and evidence exists as to their efficacy.god is always with you.its left for you to let down the mind suppresors that close out the idea of his reality and allow him to come in.
we all have had our hearts broken when certain requests made of the all-powerful god arent met.however we should realise that our heavenly father sees the future and wouldnt give unto us what we dont need at the particular time.he knows that perceived failure in one things pushes us to strive harder for success and as always,the end will justify the means

im afraid these things you are saying about yahweh are your own rationalisations and not what christianity teaches. you cant find find scriptures that explicitly describes yahweh like you are portraying him here. what i see is a creative human mind trying to rationalise his cherished beliefs. i can give you many biblical promises of answers to prayers but i dont think you can give scriptures that explains why god wont answer prayers when all his requirements had been met. its just excuses on why yahweh will not respond when called upon.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
helpn hand@kay:

Why is it that when a Christian is faced with questions that have huge negative implications towards the logic of their faith, they conveniently say that it is in God's plan? Is the scope of their own understanding of the religion and God they have offered their souls to so limited that their only answer is 'God's plan'? Judging by the above mentioned failures, God's plan does not seem to be a very good one.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
If Christianity is the only true religion, then why do practitioners of all other religions feel fulfilled in their faith and achieve the same desired results as Christians?
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
Seeing as though everything we, including Christians, enjoy in the modern world is a product of science, why do Christians so fervently deny factual scientific evidence that disproves so many aspects of the bible and their religion as a whole?
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
We know that we feel physical feelings through electrical impulses that send information to our brains through our nervous system. Once we die, we no longer feel pain due to the lack of a physical nervous system and, oh yeah, a brain. How could we 'feel' the excruciating flames of hell for eternity? Does God make you feel this torment for all eternity out of pure malice because you wouldn't worship him?
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by Delafruita(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
cyrexx:

im afraid these things you are saying about yahweh are your own rationalisations and not what christianity teaches. you cant find find scriptures that explicitly describes yahweh like you are portraying him here. what i see is a creative human mind trying to rationalise his cherished beliefs. i can give you many biblical promises of answers to prayers but i dont think you can give scriptures that explains why god wont answer prayers when all his requirements had been met. its just excuses on why yahweh will not respond when called upon.

there are instances when yahweh didnt respond when he was called upon.when yeshwa prayed in the garden of gethsemane,he prayed for the cup to pass over him but yahweh didnt answer the prayer.there are other examples
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by plaetton: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
double post.
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by plaetton: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
What does the bible mean in Genesis when god tells Adam to multiply and Re-plenish the earth.
Replenish means repopulate the earth, doesn't it?
What happened to the Neanderthals? The bible does not mention them. Were Neanderthal bones planted by the devil to decieve us?

And, of 33yrs of his life, and knowing fully well that he was going to die young, how come Jesus never found time to write anything, even one sentence for posterity?
Re: I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours by plaetton: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
^^^^
Still waiting for an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hailing God In Yoruba Language. / The Man You Marry Can Make Or Break You – Mrs. Oritsejafor / 101 Contradictions In The Bible

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.