Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (769140 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^^^ If that is possible, no body will like to apply for student visa from Nigeria instead we all apply for visit visa and change it to student visa in Australia, man go and do your business and come back,never you over stay to create a bad image for genuine student applicants.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
tim12345: lawland AND Americanvisa its seems you dont understand my point, my point is that i have just received a business stream visa to Australia, but my Aim is apply for studies during my visit to Australia is it possible for me to extend my visa when i arrive to Australia cos am traveling with business stream visa can i change it to student visa when i arrive in Australia, because my Aim is to study in Australia but the procedure for student visa is too long, so my uncle company in Nigeria sponsored me to apply for business trip to Australia and i was given the visa, when i get to australia can i apply for studies during my visit, thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
NO you can not
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
tim12345: Americanvisa thanks for your reply, what of if i get to australia and i applied for studies after i receive the admission and i paid the tuition fees and i come back to nigeria to apply for student visa.

better but take it easy when you are applying for student visa in Nigeria so that it will not appear desperate to live in Australia,if you have the money for study,you would have applied for student visa instead but as you are with visit visa,just travel come back and stay for some months before you apply for student visa, this is my own opinion sha
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
tim12345: Americanvisa thanks for your reply, what of if i get to australia and i applied for studies after i receive the admission and i paid the tuition fees and i come back to nigeria to apply for student visa.
Yes, it will be easier for you cos you will acquire good migration history. By the way, why didn't the company sponsor you for student visa?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
h
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
tim12345: actually the company are sponsoring 4 of their staff traveling for just 2 weeks business trip to Australia and my uncle is one of the boss in the company so he used the opportunity to indicate my name so that i can also have the opportunities to visit Australia, because am also working under my uncle with my Ond certificate, although am a junior staff, but its the privileged of my uncle , that's why my name was indicated on the list, their staff are just using only 2 weeks in Australia, hope i can find a school that can secured a admission for me within that 2 weeks, cos we are using only 2 weeks in Australia.
Don't bother about finding admission, you can easily do that from Nigeria. Just go and enjoy your 2 weeks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
@ All that required the stuff,I just Sent them now.Please try to be yourself!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
ferdimako: @ All that required the stuff,I just Sent them now.Please try to be yourself!
Pls can u also forward it to mi onyegbulaikechukwu@yahoo.com.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
zoe iyke:
Pls can u also forward it to mi onyegbulaikechukwu@yahoo.com.

done!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
ferdimako:

done!
Gracias.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 09, 2013
ferdimako: @ All that required the stuff,I just Sent them now.Please try to be yourself!
thank u my broda, may God favor u too.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2013
I see you Nwokenna... How far? What is your schedule?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2013
h
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tim12345: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2013
ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2013

thanks bro!! u are somebody!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please house how easy is it to relocate from japan to Australia, I mean the paper work and amount
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by babajoeus: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Paul1960: Pls can someone tel me hw 2 get an australia visa, am a skilled labourer and i dnt kw anybody in australia. Tnx
paul 1960 it appears I am on the same page with u but don't no nothing abt getting an australian visa to go work there!!infact I wonder wy nobody is talking towards our direction everybody seem to be talking abt student visa or is there anoda line here where visa for skilled workers visa to austrialia for nigerians from nigeria is being discussed!!!!I am actually a BSC holder but a passionate plumber but don't av plumber certification shao
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
babajoeus: paul 1960 it appears I am on the same page with u but don't no nothing abt getting an australian visa to go work there!!infact I wonder wy nobody is talking towards our direction everybody seem to be talking abt student visa or is there anoda line here where visa for skilled workers visa to austrialia for nigerians from nigeria is being discussed!!!!I am actually a BSC holder but a passionate plumber but don't av plumber certification shao
What skills do you have? Do you have an educational qualification and work experience to back it up? If the answers are yes, then you are good to go. The process is very rigorous but awarding. Try www.immi.gov.au/skillselect and also read from 1 to 131 of this trend.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
babajoeus: paul 1960 it appears I am on the same page with u but don't no nothing abt getting an australian visa to go work there!!infact I wonder wy nobody is talking towards our direction everybody seem to be talking abt student visa or is there anoda line here where visa for skilled workers visa to austrialia for nigerians from nigeria is being discussed!!!!I am actually a BSC holder but a passionate plumber but don't av plumber certification shao
Lots of house mates have talked about student visa and skill visa. There are the major route to Australia. Working visa is difficult because u need an employer to sponsor you in Australia. So it is advisable to go and live in Australia legally because it difficult to live without papers. Its not like US and Europe.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Luvly devin: Please house how easy is it to relocate from japan to Australia, I mean the paper work and amount
It depends on the kind of visa you want to acquire. Do you have Japanese passport? If you do then it will be a lot easier for you. Generally, if you are staying legally in Japan, I think you have an advantage too.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
lawland: I see you Nwokenna... How far? What is your schedule?

@Lawland n @ferdimako keep up the good work you guys will get a positive reward for the owrk that you are doing here. My schedule is pretty same no immediate moves for now still in 9ja.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
lawland: I see you Nwokenna... How far? What is your schedule?

@Lawland n @ferdimako keep up the good work you guys will get a positive reward for the work that you are doing here. My schedule is pretty same no immediate moves for now still in 9ja.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ferdimako! Please I beg of you, don't send any of those write ups to the high commission without working further on them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Luvlydevin(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
lawland: It depends on the kind of visa you want to acquire. Do you have Japanese passport? If you do then it will be a lot easier for you. Generally, if you are staying legally in Japan, I think you have an advantage too.
Japanese pale ke, am just asking if you can enter Australia with Japan visit visa, if possible do all the necessary documents to stay in Australia
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
lawland: Ferdimako! Please I beg of you, don't send any of those write ups to the high commission without working further on them.

Why? Those are old and I'll still proof-read them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Luvly devin: Japanese pale ke, am just asking if you can enter Australia with Japan visit visa, if possible do all the necessary documents to stay in Australia
Your question is very funny.... Please someone else should answer the question cos I don't answer such...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
kmontee:

thanks bro!! u are somebody!!!

That is the idea-heads-up!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
ferdimako:

Why? Those are old and I'll still proof-read them.
Your Explanation letter as you called it has a lot of irrelevant information in it.. Those info are capable of denying you visa.. Your Sponsorship letter is better but got a lot of errors in it and also need to be more convincing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.