Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,017 members, 7,928,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:07 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (773864 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
lawland: Saturday!!? Through which agency? Have you gotten an acknowledgment?
I posted it to Australia high commission London.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hey fellas me and my wife are about to lodge our marriage visa please i want to ask some questions. They are some letters written by my dad and 2 other friends though my dad used his official letter headed paper with phone number and my two other friends did but one is about to travel to France next week..please will the consulate or embassy called from south africa to confirm or ask them (1)what they know about our relationship/marriage and if they do and (2) one number doesnt go through will that be a problem? Please i need your help asap. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
surveyor1:
I posted it to Australia high commission London.
OK.. Good luck with it.. Has the courier confirmed it has to the high commission? If yes, mail the commission, they will send you an acknowledgment letter containing some important info..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NosoChic: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Can someone please help clarify if fixed deposits will suffice as evidence for sufficient funds?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
and also will they call me and my wife to ask us some personal questions? Thanks y'all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
NosoChic: Can someone please help clarify if fixed deposits will suffice as evidence for sufficient funds?

Yes,what program
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
NosoChic: Can someone please help clarify if fixed deposits will suffice as evidence for sufficient funds?
Yes, that's what I used but make sure its up to 3 months b4 applying..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
lawland: Yes, that's what I used but make sure its up to 3 months b4 applying..

Remember,not all the visa subclass required 3months
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Americanvisa:

Even at that, you got to be convincing... And make sure its not fixed for a long term... Even if its fixed for a long term, make sure the liquidation date is close before applying..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Americanvisa:

does SVP require hw much in the account of sponsor and how many months to mature?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NosoChic: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thanks for the swift response grin.
@Americanvisa Masters in Logistics ..University of Wollongong.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
kmontee:

does SVP require hw much in the account of sponsor and how many months to mature?
To be on the safe side, try and meet the financial requirement of assessment level 3 if you can...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
lawland: To be on the safe side, try and meet the financial requirement of assessment level 3 if you can...

ok.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
NosoChic: Thanks for the swift response grin.
@Americanvisa Masters in Logistics ..University of Wollongong.

In the first place, you dont need statement of account to apply for this visa, but make sure that you have it some where in case your case officer demand it, but if you have it include it in your application so that they may not contact you to provide further documents and make sure that you have money on it that will sustain you for at least 12 months
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
lawland: Even at that, you got to be convincing... And make sure its not fixed for a long term... Even if its fixed for a long term, make sure the liquidation date is close before applying..

Note, we all here are just to advice know one is a visa officer here neither immigration consultant, but am emphasizing on the visa requirements only, if you wish to include any other then it is left for you but is not part of the visa requirements
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Americanvisa:

Note, we all here are just to advice know one is a visa officer here neither immigration consultant, but am emphasizing on the visa requirements only, if you wish to include any other then it is left for you but is not part of the visa requirements
I understand you brother, I know sometimes I sound like a case officer but be sure I am talking out of numerous research I have done and special advices I have gotten from special people.. My advice still stands... SVP doesn't really work like people anticipated.. Many people I know ended up giving all the requirements as if they are in assessment level 3 the only difference is that they only show for 1 year.. How many people you know got visa under 1 week as quoted in DIAC website? My advice is this; if any applicant can provide evidence as written in the assessment level 3 or 2 checklist, they should do it, it will help your case a lot. The final decision is yours..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
lawland: OK.. Good luck with it.. Has the courier confirmed it has to the high commission? If yes, mail the commission, they will send you an acknowledgment letter containing some important info..

Congrats Lawland, thankGod for u. Pls can one use a sponsor in Australia? If yes, should the person send the required documents to the embassy directly or I should collect it and include it in my application?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Americanvisa:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
omoteefat:

Congrats Lawland, thankGod for u. Pls can one use a sponsor in Australia? If yes, should the person send the required documents to the embassy directly or I should collect it and include it in my application?
Why not? Anyone in any location can sponsor you as far as you are above assessment level 4... For uniformity sake, I think its better he sends it to you so you can submit everything together.. Good luck.. Thanks by the way..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hey fellas me and my wife are about to lodge our marriage
visa please i want to ask some questions. They are some
letters written by my dad and 2 other friends though my
dad used his official letter headed paper with phone
number and my two other friends did but one is about to
travel to France next week..please will the consulate or embassy called from south africa to confirm or ask them
(1)what they know about our relationship/marriage and if
they do, (2) one number doesnt go through will that be
a problem? (3) and also will they call me and my wife to ask us some personal questions? Please i need your help asap. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
manucho: Hey fellas me and my wife are about to lodge our marriage
visa please i want to ask some questions. They are some
letters written by my dad and 2 other friends though my
dad used his official letter headed paper with phone
number and my two other friends did but one is about to
travel to France next week..please will the consulate or embassy called from south africa to confirm or ask them
(1)what they know about our relationship/marriage and if
they do, (2) one number doesnt go through will that be
a problem? (3) and also will they call me and my wife to ask us some personal questions? Please i need your help asap. Thanks
I don't think anybody here can answer those questions... The high commission take those decisions on their own discretion..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
lawland: This trend has been so quiet today, may be it was waiting for my good news... HOUSE MY VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.. Help me and thank the lord...
Congratulations my brother. I wish you the best Aussie has to offer.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chubi4show:
Congratulations my brother. I wish you the best Aussie has to offer.
Thank you my brother... All the best in your application..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by crestline: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
lawland: This trend has been so quiet today, may be it was waiting for my good news... HOUSE MY VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.. Help me and thank the lord...

Congrats Lawland! Your success will be unending. I pray people will always be there to help and assist you as you take your aussieland adv
enture!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats Lawland ..........Am happy for you, .....So, wch city, sch n course r u going for?
What did u use as proof of tie that u wil return home. After ur prog
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Also, what's d min balance in Naira dt must b in acct fr asessment level 3 visa processing?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tmax2net: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2013
In the same mood with lawland,iv bn granted a student dependent visa,subclass 573 this mrn.will be joining my spouse anytime soon in sydney.thnx fellas for ur inputs thus far.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:08am On Oct 11, 2013
tmax2net: In the same mood with lawland,iv bn granted a student dependent visa,subclass 573 this mrn.will be joining my spouse anytime soon in sydney.thnx fellas for ur inputs thus far.
Congrats dear, its not easy. When are you leaving? I will be touching down at sydney too stay till Jan before heading to Perth...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NosoChic: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2013
Congratulations....... I tap into the anointing cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2013
NosoChic: Congratulations....... I tap into the anointing cheesy

amen and me too ohhhhhh
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by twentyfourseven: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2013
lawland: Meeting financial requirement is one of the major criteria one has to pass... But I must say you are in good position having such amount of money at least for now... I advise you find a school under SVP as soon as possible and apply to them... Read the whole of this trend and also marry www.immi.gov.au for the next 1 month.. I believe you find it helpful.. I will be here if you need further assistance..

Thanks. i will drop my subsequent inquiries on here.
I am looking @ a scl in Perth.
Learnt there are loads of opportunities with sizable Nigerian community, how true?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2013
Wow! Thank God! I'm hapi for u my broda. Congratulations and pls do keep in touch cos ur advice and guidiance on this thread is indeed invaluable. Mine wil be by nxt yr God willing

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.