Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,738 members, 7,905,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (770545 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
ferdimako:

How can I ensure that the panel clinic will be able to access my case in eMedical?

If you have lodged a paper visa application, make sure you take your Health Examination List (or other equivalent documentation from us) to the panel clinic. This will contain a HAP ID or HRI that the clinic can use to access your case in eMedical.

If you have lodged a visa application online, take your referral letter downloaded as part of the electronic visa application process with you to the clinic. This contains a HAP ID or TRN that the clinic can use to access your case in eMedical.

Note: When booking an appointment with the clinic, provide your HAP ID, HRI or TRN so they can locate your case. If you have any problems and are outside Australia, contact your case officer or visa processing centre before attending the clinic. If you are in Australia, Medibank Health Solution will contact the department for further advice.

With this, it means after visa lodgement.
I suggest you make further research at my health declaration link. Your post above is self explanatory only when you understand my health declaration...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chubi4show: @lawland, what is the difference between ASSESSMENT LEVEL 1 and ASSESSMENT AL X?
I don't really know but I think they are referring to SVP..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
lawland: I don't really know but I think they are referring to SVP..
I'm asking cos I'm printing my checklist now and I'm eligible for SVP...smhw confusd cos I dnt knw whether I'm 2 print checklist for ASSESSMENT LEVEL 1 or ASSESSMENT LEVEL AL X.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chubi4show: @lawland, what is the difference between ASSESSMENT LEVEL 1 and ASSESSMENT AL X?

Ferdi,I hope lawland answered you.

Chubi, level 1 is for level 1,X is streamlined visa processing
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
lawland: I suggest you make further research at my health declaration link. Your post above is self explanatory only when you understand my health declaration...

Hey,where is the link? I've already done my medicals,since last June.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Hey,where is the link? I've already done my medicals,since last June.
Here is the link www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htm. To be sincere with you, I am a bit worried about your case officer assessing your medicals since you don't have HAP ID, I suggest you start now to look into it.
@Chubi.. I believe AmericanVisa is right.. Its for SVP..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
With his name,passport number and DOB,they will get it @lawland
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
lawland: Here is the link www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htm. To be sincere with you, I am a bit worried about how your case officer assessing your medicals since you don't have HAP ID, I suggest you start now to look into it.

I'll just enclose the evidence and hear what he'll say. They almost created that HAP ID thing at my back.Anyway that will be my least ache.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Americanvisa:

Ferdi,I hope lawland answered you.

Chubi, level 1 is for level 1,X is streamlined visa processing
I'm asking cos I'm printing my checklist now and I'm eligible for SVP...smhw confusd cos I dnt knw whether I'm 2 print checklist for ASSESSMENT LEVEL 1 or ASSESSMENT LEVEL AL X. What do u think?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Americanvisa: With his name,passport number and DOB,they will get it @lawland
Oh! I believe they can assess it with those.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
ferdimako:

I'll just enclose the evidence and hear what he'll say. They almost created that HAP ID thing at my back.Anyway that will be my least ache.

The hospital may have generated it for you because they can not access emedical without the ID
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Still following.... Good job @all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Please people that know more about booking Air ticket... What is the best way to book ticket? How much roughly does one way ticket to Sydney cost? People that traveled, how much did it cost? I need general advice on booking air ticket....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Google it brother,as at today, qatar airlines still the cheapest,about 1412USD followed by etihad aiways about 1760USD or thereabout,the best way to book flight in Nigeria is by approaching their booking office but you can get the price online and make payment in their office as you never book online before but online is the easiest
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
lawland: Please people that know more about booking Air ticket... What is the best way to book ticket? How much roughly does one way ticket to Sydney cost? People that traveled, how much did it cost? I need general advice on booking air ticket....
Go to best travel store website, farecompare. Com, ,South travel website. You will get a good deal.v
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Americanvisa: Google it brother,as at today, qatar airlines still the cheapest,about 1412USD followed by etihad aiways about 1760USD or thereabout,the best way to book flight in Nigeria is by approaching their booking office but you can get the price online and make payment in their office as you never book online before but online is the easiest
I have google but most things I see there are not practical. So I need general advice from people that have booked before..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Americanvisa: Google it brother,as at today, qatar airlines still the cheapest,about 1412USD followed by etihad aiways about 1760USD or thereabout,the best way to book flight in Nigeria is by approaching their booking office but you can get the price online and make payment in their office as you never book online before but online is the easiest
Please where did you get those info? I couldn't get any info in the sites Surveyor gave me, i think its cos of my mobile. I will try later with my PC.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^^ check their site,enter some info like departure,arrival,date and search, you will see the whole info there
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
lawland thanks for your update, Almighty God will surely bless you, have search for the email contact of the Australia embassy in Pretoria, but i could not found it, i found only their mobile number just now and they operate between 8.am to 4.pm from Monday to Friday, so i will call them by the special grace of God by first thing Monday morning, thanks God bless.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
bayuprince: lawland thanks for your update, Almighty God will surely bless you, have search for the email contact of the Australia embassy in Pretoria, but i could not found it, i found only their mobile number just now and they operate between 8.am to 4.pm from Monday to Friday, so i will call them by the special grace of God by first thing Monday morning, thanks God bless.

immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Americanvisa: God will surely bless you, i will email them now, because have been so worried , thanks God bless.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Americanvisa:

immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au
You are full of knowledge Bro.. Thanks for helping out.. I really appreciate your efforts here...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
lawland God will surely bless you, thanks for your support
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
bayuprince: lawland God will surely bless you, thanks for your support
Thanks.. God has already blessed me... Good luck with your quest..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 6:28am On Oct 13, 2013
@lawland Congrats. Please how long did you have to wait before you got the mail acknowledging your application. I lodged my application on the 30th of september and I haven't got any mail.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2013
Largo: Congrats. Please how long did you have to wait before you got the mail acknowledging your application. I lodged my application on the 30th of september and I haven't got any mail.
You already lodged? And you didn't even indicate... Any way, your application must have gotten to them by 2nd. Email ASH@dfat.gov.au, they will ask for your passport number, when you send it, they will send your acknowledgment letter. Good luck.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2013
Sorry I thought I mentioned it here, probably the fears got the best of me. Thanks anyway
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2013
@lawland, hw many copies of photocopies of my documents should be included in my application? 1 copy each or 2?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=lawland] You already lodged? And you didn't even indicate... Any way, your application must have gotten to them by 2nd. Email ASH@dfat.gov.au, they will ask for your passport number, when you send it, they will send your acknowledgment letter. Good luck. just out of curiosity did you mail them before they acknowledge yours or they mailed you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Chubi4show: @lawland, hw many copies of photocopies of my documents should be included in my application? 1 copy each or 2?
One copy each but do 2 copies of your passport bio data page cos VFS will need one...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=Largo][/quote]I mailed them for the acknowledgment, they sent it 1 week after they received my application from VFS.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2013
lawland: One copy each but do 2 copies of your passport bio data page cos VFS will need one...
Exactly what I did. Thanks alot bro. One last question:
I have a spouse who wil join me later. What wil b d answer to quest 1 (how many people are included in this application?). Remember I'm going alone for now and d answer to this question is meant to be number eg 1, 2, 3 etc. Pls reply cos I'm smhw confused here. Thnx in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.